10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:13 pm
User Image
Keelia
Schnee la Neige'milima | Ice Guard

Keelia sighed as she stretched out her long body. She had found a new home, even if it was cold. She liked it there. The Yeti King welcomed her with open arms, just like the icy landscape she now protected. She couldn’t go far. She had no Hare companion of her own, so she stayed fairly close to the pride. One day, she’ll have everything she would ever want.

One thing being, her own family. She watched as lionesses raised their cubs. Their mates returning to them. She wanted that most of all. She thought about maybe finding a rogue and bringing in new blood to her new home, but she was already new blood. Surely, someone would take a fancy for her. She dug her paw into the freshly fallen snow. She didn’t remember her mother very well and never knew her father. Would she do well as a mother? If she found a mate, would she be a good mate? She had so many questions and yet until she tried to do these things, she would never get her answers.

She glanced back at her very empty cave she called home. She wanted to fill it with laughter and joy. For that, she would have to go out and find it, but could she really? She didn’t have much luck before. Before she settled into her icy home, she had met a lioness that offered to let her stay in her pride. She tried it out but didn’t like it. It was too hot there, even with her thin coat. Here, the coldness was welcoming. She felt right at home and her thin coat became a little bit thicker. All she needed now was a friend.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:03 pm
Chisato Mikami

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyu had left his little friend back in the cave den, he usually let her sleep extra on certain days. Today was one of those days. She seemed extremely exhausted and he understood that perhaps she over did herself with her other hare friends. He smiled and took in the brisk cold air. It was heaven to him, nothing better. Though, he had been born and raised in these lands, he knew not else. His parents told him about where they use to live, and that seemed just as amazing, apart form it being extremely hot. He wondered how they could adapt to such different temperatures. though he figured after long travels, it is easy to get use to the land around you.

Anyu was almost oblivious to the lioness that was out and about too. In fact, so oblivious that he was heading right in her direction, path of collision, and he was too busy looking at the clouds above, trying to catch snow flakes with his tongue. He certainly hadn't ran into someone before, so he never thought about actually running into someone when not paying attention to his feet. He had fallen down a few small hills before, but normally Lehnah was there to tell him to watch out. He always forgot when she wasn't about. She was normally so quiet.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:29 pm
User Image
Keelia

Keelia closed her eyes, enjoying the icy breeze. It felt good to her. She slowly opened then, to find a lion walking towards her. She tilted her head as she looked up to see what he was looking at. Clouds? Falling snow? Maybe he liked the day so much, it was preventing him from paying attention to where he was going. This gave Keelia an idea. Multiple Ideas actually. She could make some kind of snowball and toss it his way, or to go back into her den and jump out when he got close enough. Or simply go and say hello.

“Uh, Hello?” Keelia said, backing out of the more fun options. Since coming here, she had been better towards the males of the pride. This was her home now, so she didn’t have to worry about getting chased away. Now that she had a good look, the male walking towards her was handsome. Why hadn’t she seen him before though?

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:50 pm
Chisato Mikami

Anyu wasn't one to scare easy. As soon as a sound of a voice came into his ears, he shook his mane and looked about. Surely, he had heard that voice before, but it truly wasn't recognizable. His eyes met the lioness in question. There were a few lionesses here and there, he didn't know everyone. Of course, he'd like to! Friends were great.

"Oh!" He said with slight surprise. "hello there, dear friend!" he said with a cheer about him. He hadn't noticed that he had actually stopped walking. Now that he was closer to her. His tail flicked a bit, as he gave her smile. "Fantastic day, no?"

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:47 am
User Image
Keelia

Keelia smiled a little. She had seen this lion around, but never really spoke to him. In fact, she never really spoke to anyone. He seemed nice, much nicer when she had encountered males while she was wandering lands and looking for a new home. She glanced over the horizon. Everything was icy and white. It really was beautiful to her. Her new home was much better looking then the nasty old desert. She sighed happily and then looked back at the male.

“It’s a very beautiful day,” she said smiling. “I do hope I didn’t startle you. I’m Keelia.”

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:49 pm
Anyu laughed a little. Shaking his head, he smiled at her. "You didn't startle me." he assured her. He was just not expecting anyone there at first, but now that he had noticed her, and no one was hurt! That was the important stuff. "I was just expecting to be alone, you know?" He laughed.

Most everyone was helping prepare for the upcoming events. Him on the other hand, wasn't needed and was just enjoying the area as he went. He was super excited to meet someone thought. It had been a while since he actually interacted with someone. "I'm Anyu," he started. Almost forgetting that he didn't actually introduce himself yet. "I don't believe we've met"

Of course, he was super bad with faces, so it wouldn't surprise him if they had, in fact, met and he just didn't realize it. "Are you new to these lands?" Silly question, but it was conversation starter at least. It was a good way to get to know someone, and see who they are. He really needed to pay attention more!

Chisato Mikami

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:46 am
User Image
Keelia

“Well that’s good that I didn’t,” Keelia said with a smile. “Expecting to be alone? Do you walk this way normally? I just joined this pride not too long ago, so I don’t really know anyone here.” She liked how nice he was. Most of the people she had encountered here were nice, even though she had only met Anyu and the King, Urza. Keelia took a good look at the male. He looked strong and his pelt was absolutely gorgeous. She didn’t, however, see a hare with him.

“No we haven’t,” Keelia said, giggling to herself. “It’s nice to meet you Anyu. Were you heading to the feast? Would you like some company? I don’t really know where everything is quite yet.” She wondered if he had a hare companion. If he did, where was it? Did he leave it?

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:08 am
He chuckled, "Well not exactly alone" He started off. It was weird in the least, he just didn't expect anyone to be around. "Well I wasn't expecting to meet anyone new, really" He decided that was the best way to reply. "Late welcome, then!" Normally one would be walked around by a member of the guard, but he was very sure that she had already done that. He also wasn't a guard.

The feast was up already? He was kinda confused that he totally missed this! "I was not headed there!" He said almost embarrassed. He wasn't really ready to be surrounded by others yet. "I don't think I'll go just quite yet." He decided with a smile to her. "It will be quite crowded!"

Chisato Mikami

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:44 am
User Image
Keelia

“Oh I see,” Keelia said, frowning a little. She could feel the snow on her coat as she stood up. She shook the snow off and turned to face Anyu. It was a shame he wasn’t going to attend the feast yet. She hoped that he would. It would make things easier is someone she knew, even though she had just met him, was there. She didn’t know anyone else besides the ruler, but she didn’t think it would be a good idea to stand around him.

“I was thinking of heading there myself, but I don’t really know anyone,” Keelia stated as she lowered her head a little. She didn’t like large crowds of lions she didn’t know either. “I suppose it’s a good way to make friends though… so… If you change your mind, that’s where I’ll be.” She hoped that Anyu would change his mind. Truth was, she really didn’t know her way around the territory yet. She didn’t know where the feast even was. “Um… Do you know where it’s taking place at?”

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:14 am
He chuckled, and nodded "It's in the main part of the pride right in front of the cave system." He said with a nod. He would go to the feast, he just didn't know how to approach big crowds. "I just don't know how many are there already, there's plenty of time to go check it out without me getting in the way" He had the habit of being clumsy, and didn't want to hurt anyone by accident.

"I'm sure it's a great place to get to know others though!" He chuckled again. "I know alot of the pride, and can say they are fairly nice lions!" And hares, he should have added, but he was sure she'd get that impression from what he said already.

"I can walk you there." He suggested.

Chisato Mikami

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items