Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply Profile Storage & Workboxes
Shinsei's Locker

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:19 pm
SHINSEI

Accumulated Academy Rewards:

1. Graduation Scroll
2. 4x Training Coupon
3. x2 Tutor Coupon
4. 5x AC Coupon
5. Mentor Coupon
6. x4 Mission Coupon
7. +5 Slots

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:22 pm
User Image

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla tempus urna in molestie pharetra. Morbi quis dolor vitae nibh feugiat ultrices. Vestibulum non eleifend nisi. Donec neque justo, gravida id ultrices rutrum, fringilla eget est. Nunc consectetur pretium nulla elementum pretium. Mauris nisl nisi, sodales quis pretium eget, convallis nec odio. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 2,415/ 2,415 (805) x ◆¦ STAMINAx 2,215/ 2,215 (740) x ◆¦ RYOx 89,900x ◆¦ ACx 203,400
                ◆¦ Bloodline/Bloodlinex ◆¦ S+ RANK x◆¦ Insect Sage x ◆¦ Koninx ◆¦ UZUSHIOGAKUREx
                xxxxx

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wXloRPM.png[/img][/center]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][align=justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla tempus urna in molestie pharetra. Morbi quis dolor vitae nibh feugiat ultrices. Vestibulum non eleifend nisi. Donec neque justo, gravida id ultrices rutrum, fringilla eget est. Nunc consectetur pretium nulla elementum pretium. Mauris nisl nisi, sodales quis pretium eget, convallis nec odio. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

[list][size=9][color=#c5d3b4]◆¦ CHAKRA[/color][color=white]x[/color] 2,415/ [color=#c5d3b4][b]2,415[/b] (805)[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=#c5d3b4]◆¦ STAMINA[/color][color=white]x[/color] 2,215/ [color=#c5d3b4][b]2,215[/b] (740)[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=#c5d3b4]◆¦ RYO[/color][color=white]x[/color] 89,900[color=white]x[/color] [color=#c5d3b4]◆¦ AC[/color][color=white]x[/color] 203,400
[color=#c5d3b4] ◆¦[/color] Bloodline/Bloodline[color=white]x[/color] [color=#c5d3b4]◆¦[/color] S+ RANK [color=white]x[/color][color=#c5d3b4]◆¦[/color] Insect Sage [color=white]x[/color] [color=#c5d3b4]◆¦[/color] Konin[color=white]x[/color] [color=#c5d3b4]◆¦[/color] UZUSHIOGAKURE[color=white]x[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color][/align]
[/size][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:53 pm
User Image

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Shinsei Sanada
                        Nickname: Sanada
                        Birthdate: Aug 16

Village: Uzushiogakure
                        Title: Konin

▰ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Body Rank: S+

Hair Color: Black
                        Eye Color: Brown
                        Height: 6'3"
                        Weight: 213

Bloodline: Mokuton
                        Implants: Sharingan - Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan [Bloodless Kin]

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Quote: "Black implies white. Self implies other. Life implies death."
                        Personality: Cold and sheer, and self-gratifying. Though not sociopathic, his 'empathy' is wholly subjective and typically arbitrary, varying from his mood to his personal feelings, as fleeting as they are. He can be charismatic but mostly, he is disconcerting, and generally uncomfortable to maintain the presence of.

Theme Song(s): [ Theme ] [ Casual ] [ Battle ] [ Dying ]

Village: Uzushiogakure
                        Title: Konin, Leader of the HELIX
                        HELIX: Rank: Arbiter
                        Branches: Constable, Ipseity, Architect

Background: I was born wrong.

The carefully welded flowers acquainted to my mother's hospital bed wilted as I emerged -- a foretelling of my future, the intro and epilogue all in one. What followed was an ominous overcast of gloom within the room -- sorrowful eyes trained upon me, knowing already from my conception that I was to cast shadows far longer than my form.

Or so they believed. I believed that I was normal. Attuned to Mokuton since my youth, inheriting the Senju ancestry of my father, I created beautiful and living sculptures of life -- tangles of wood and vines wrapped around flowers, like a mystical bouquet. All loved my charmed creations, though they shied from them as they quickly rotted from within and withered black. I was told that it was merely a manifestation of my poor control -- that the wood and flowers died because I did not create them to live, but to flicker for a few fleeting moments.

But as my control grew greater, the same effect occurred expedited -- if not even more so, plants born in a rotted and gnarled state; festering from the very beginning, their conception much like my own, chilling and bleak.

They say I was born wrong. But I don't think so.

I was born vengeful, and petty, and puerile. But virtuous; I was given a path to follow by the blood I was born with - and I've followed it. To every last letter on the waking star that overlooks us.

I've left my family. I've spoken to the corruption of the forest, and it's sung to me a careful tune. It is not so grim as people imagine -- it merely wishes to grow, and recreate itself across the millions of hollow miles spreading out from our timid, insecure settlements. Like me, it longs for a place in the world . . . and we seek it together.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Bloodline
                        ▱▰▱ Blood KnightYour bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
                        Second Class: Bloodline
                        ▱▰▱ Bloodless KinBloodless Kin allows you to receive one of your possible implants upon creation. The implant, despite being implanted, is treated as a born-bloodline to its user and has access to all of the techniques of the bloodline it came from, as well as the PAs. This implant can be dojutsu, elemental or chakra-manipulation based. It does not take a slot in bloodline rosters. However, this special implant cannot be the Rinnegan. Because of the special nature of this implant, the second implant acquired from the Genetic Palette PA (listed in the implant system) will allow the wielder access to jutsu up to their rank, rather than a rank below them, unlike shinobi without Bloodless Kin.

It must be clarified that in [all ways], the inherent implant from Bloodless Kin is a second bloodline. It is an implant only in that it takes up an implant slot, and does not follow the rules or stipulations of implants, but of bloodlines.

Summon: Insects (Contract Holder)

Chakra Pool: 2,415
                        Stamina Pool: 2,215
                        Chakra Element: Suiton, Doton, Mokuton, Katon, Enton
                        Chakra Color: Indigo
                        Chakra Materialization: Shinsei's Mokuton, specifically, appears as a twisted and gnarled blackness unknown to other Senju -- his forest appears diminished of life, corrupted and heinous in appearance; though this is only a manifestation of his chakra, with no genuine effects on the techniques themselves. Otherwise, his chakra and jutsu appear normally.

When in Sage Mode, a crown of brambles will grow around the circumference of Shinsei's skull like a circlet, but will move and breath alongside his movements; it will not dig into his skin, and cannot be removed from him.

Passive Stats Increases:
                        • Strength ► 12 (15)
                        → Western Bursting Fist, Basai Bagua, (Kaiser Fist), Hsing-I Pakua, King of the Iron Fist
                        • Speed ► 12
                        → Honshi Art, Tame za Kyokudo, Jiyugata Senpu
                        • Reflex ► 12
                        → Honshi Art, Tame za Kyokudo, Western Bursting Fist, Basai Bagua
                        • Fortitude ► 12
                        → Kaiser Fist, Hsing-I Pakua, King of the Iron Fist

Strengths:
                        • Mokuton: Shinsei's Mokuton is incredibly proficient for his relative experience in kekkei genkai techniques; it is both less costly to perform and highly natural, with overwhelming power.
                        • Utility: With full agency over empowered Mokuton and the ability to create a plethora of custom techniques in his Bloodline Arts, Shinsei has the potential for incredible utility.
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Diversity: Specialized almost wholly in Mokuton, Shinsei lacks in significant prowess in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu or Bukijutsu.
                        • Genjutsu: With no dojutsu or experience with genjutsu whatsoever, Shinsei is highly vulnerable to genjutsu.
                        Fears:
                        • His own Mokuton. Shinsei firmly believes that his Wood Release, black, plagued and rotted yet somehow still fully alive and capable of reproduction, is the product of a dark God. While he reveres the power he appears to have been given, he fears it too, worrying that it will attain sentience and punish him for his selfish usage of the bloodline.
                        • Precipices of physical heights; cliffsides, for instance. Shinsei was thrown off the edge of a cliff as a child by his angered, mentally ill cousin, and survived only by sheer luck amidst his fall. Since then, he has been terrified of such heights, and frequently has nightmares around them.

Modifiers:
                        • Learn 12 extra Bloodline techniques per post.
                        • Bloodline costs are reduced by [30] CP/SP. (Specialization, PA, Custom Weapon)
                        • Bloodline jutsu [Mokuton/Sharingan] is overwhelming, and has no elemental weaknesses.
                        • All Mokuton users learn 1 extra Doton [ Earth ] and Suiton [ Water ] ninjutsu per post.
                        • 100 Member Event Bonus: +100 Chakra
                        • Senjutsu Master: +350 Chakra/Stamina
                        Personal Attributes:
                        • Legends and Legacies: Senju have a bonus of +100 chakra to their chakra pools.
                        • Naturalization: With their connection to natural energy, the Senju have learned to eliminate the usage of handseals, instead able to form ninjutsu with simplistic somatic actions such as claps, waves of the arms, stomps etc. In addition, they are capable of creating their Mokuton techniques from any surface that isn't in use by another ninja. This includes their own Mokuton techniques.
                        • Diversity is Key: Gain one Tai, one Buki Style
                        • Academy PA - Lord of the Thicket: Bloodline techniques cost [10] less chakra/stamina, up to a minimum of [5] chakra per technique.
                        • 100 Member PA: One additional element: Katon

▰ JOBS AND MISSIONS

Ryo: 両89,900
                        AC: 203,400

Missions Complete:
                        E Rank :: 8
                        D Rank :: 26
                        C Rank :: 8
                        B Rank :: 0
                        A Rank :: 3
                        S Rank :: 47

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:
                        D Rank :: 0
                        C Rank :: 0
                        A Rank :: 0
                        S Rank :: 0

Job Titles
                        • {Job} || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete:

Mission, Training, and Job Claims
                        Training/Missions Claim: [ x ] , [ x ]

▰ INVENTORY

• Kagamishou: The Bramble Blade
                        • Miscellaneous scrolls
                        • Miscellaneous projectiles
                        • Miscellaneous supplements
                        • Travel foods
                        • Academy Coupon Rewards

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu : : 23 / 45
                        • Genjutsu : : 08 / 40
                        • Taijutsu Styles: : 07 / 07
                        • Bukijutsu Styles: : 04 / 04

Maruton:
                        • Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ] E
                        • Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ] E
                        • Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ] E
                        • Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ] E
                        • Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ] E
                        • Kai [ Release ] E
                        • Korabo [Collaboration] E
                        • Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] D

Fuuin
                        • Fūnyū no Jutsu [ Enclosing Technique ] E
                        • Kaifū no Jutsu [ Unsealing Technique ] E
                        • Korabo Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Collaborative Summoning Technique ] E
                        • Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Summoning Technique ] X
                        • Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Reverse Summoning Technique ] X
                        • Kuchiyose • Rashōmon [Summoning • Rashōmon ] B
                        • Kuchiyose • Sanjuu Rashōmon [Summoning • Triple Rashōmon] A
                        • Kuchiyose • Gojū Rashōmon [Summoning • Quintuple Rashōmon] S+
                        • Keiyaku Fuuin [ Contract Seal ] X

Senjutsu
                        • Sennin Moodo [ Hermit Mode ]
                        • Ryousei no Jutsu | A
                        • Dai Endan [ Great Fireball ] A
                        • Magen: Rinshō [ Demonic Illusion: Confrontation Chant ] S
                        • Senpō: Myōjinmon [ Sage Art: Gate of the Great God ] S

Doton
                        • Doton Bunshin no Jutsu [ Earth Clone Skill ] E
                        • Ishi Yoroi no Ude [ Stone Bracers ] E
                        • Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu [ Rock Throw Technique ] E
                        • Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu [ Earth Military Movement Technique ] E
                        • Tsuchi Tou Tou [ Swift Earth ] E
                        • Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu [ Double Suicide Decapitation Technique ] D
                        • Doryuu Taiga [ Mud River ] C
                        • Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique] E-C
                        • Kajuu No Doro [ Mud Weights ] C

Suiton
                        • Mizu Soujuu [Water Manipulation] E
                        • Mizu no Yaiba [Water Sword] E
                        • Mizu no Waruasobi [ Trick of Water ] E
                        • Mizu Kagami no Jutsu [ Water Mirror Technique ] E
                        • Uo Tsuba [ Fish Spit ] E
                        • Suimenka no Kisoku [ Breathing Underwater Technique ] D
                        • Haran Banshou [ Stormy Upheaval ] C
                        • Suiryuudan no Jutsu [ Water Dragon Projectile Technique ] B
                        • Mizuhada Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Body Clone Technique ] A
                        • Daibaku Suishouha [ Great Exploding Water Collision Waves ] S
                        • Senjikizame [ Thousand Sharks Eating ] S
                        • Daikoudan no Jutsu [ Great Shark Missile Technique ] S
                        • Shindo Futan [ Depth Charge ] S
                        • Kirisame [ Mist Rain ] S+
                        • Tsunami no Jutsu [ Tidal Wave Technique ] S+

Katon

Mokuton
                        • Moku Soujuu [ Wood Manipulation ] E
                        • Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Cutting Technique ] E
                        • Wood Release: Wood Spikes Ring, E
                        • Wood Release: Underground Roots Technique, D
                        • Moku Bunshin no Jutsu [ Wood Clone Technique ] D
                        • Wood Release: Underground Roots Technique, D
                        • Jukai Heki [ World of Trees Wall ] C
                        • Mokuton: Mokusatsu Shibari no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Smothering Binding Technique ] C
                        • Mokuton: Henge [ Wood Release: Transformation ] C
                        • Anguish of the Forest [森の悩み] Mori no Nayami, C-X
                        • Militant Flower Defense [戦闘花の防衛] Sentō Hana no Bōei, C-X
                        • Mokuton: Daijurin no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Great Forest Technique ] B
                        • Mokuton: Shichūka no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Four-Pillar House Technique ] B
                        • Mokuton: Jubaku Eiso [ Wood Release: Tree Bind Flourishing Burial ] B
                        • Wood Release: Foo Dog Heads, B
                        • Wood Release: Stocks, B
                        • Flight of Boreal Anguish [ボアール怒りの飛行] Boāru Ikari no Hikō, B
                        • Mokuton: Jukai Kōtan [ Wood Release: Nativity of a Sea of Trees ] A
                        • Mokuton: Renchūka no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Serial Pillar Houses Technique ] A
                        • Mokusatsu Shibari no Jutsu [ Smothering Binding Technique ] A
                        • Shichuurou no Jutsu [ Four Pillar Prison Technique ] A
                        • Mokuton: Mokujōheki [ Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall ] A
                        • Mokuton: Mokuryū no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Wood Dragon Technique ] A
                        • Tajū Mokuton Bunshin no Jutsu [ Multiple Wood Release Clone Technique ] A
                        • Hokage-Shiki Jijun Jutsu — [ Kakuan Nitten Suishu ] A
                        • Threads of Corruption [腐敗の糸] Fuhai no Ito, A
                        • Wood Release: Complexion of the Buddha; Hotoke no Kao [仏の顔] A
                        • Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kōtan [ Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees ] S
                        • Mokuton: Mokujin no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Wood Human Technique ] S
                        • Mokuton: Hotei no Jutsu [ Wood Style: Laughing Buddha Jutsu ] S
                        • The Blighted Thicket, S
                        • The Blighted Gloom [荒れた憂鬱] Areta Yūutsu, S
                        • Coercion of the Thicket [太鼓の強制] Taiko no Kyōsei, S
                        • Wood Release: Fluttering Wood Swallow; Habataki Tengu [羽ばたき天狗] S
                        • Mokuton: Hōbi no Jutsu [ Wood Style: Wood Expulsion Jutsu ] S+
                        • Chōjō Kebutsu [ Top Transformed Buddha ] S+
                        • Senpō: Mokuton: Shin Sūsenju [ Sage Art: Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands ] S+
                        • Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin [ Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees ] S+
                        • Virulence of the Thicket [木の毒性] Ki no Dokusei, S+
                        • Mokuton: Kienai no Kami, "Unseen Wood God" [見えない木の神] X

Sharingan
                        • Uchiha Art: Lightning Seal | E
                        • Uchiha Art: Sōshuriken no Jutsu [ Manipulated Shuriken Technique ] D
                        • Uchiha Art: Shield of the Storm God | C-S
                        • Incineration Style: Magatama | C
                        • Incineration Style: Amaterasu's Blessed Breath | C-A
                        • Uchiha Art: Hidden Projectile | B
                        • Uchiha Art: The Storm God's Bayonett | B-S
                        • Uchiha Art: Hidden Strike | B-A
                        • Incineration Style: Incinerating Magatama Dance | C-A
                        • Magen: Kyō Tenchi-ten [ Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change ] A
                        • Magen: Kasegui no Jutsu [ Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes Technique ] A
                        • Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku [ Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation ] S
                        • Katon: Gōka Messhitsu [ Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction ] S
                        • Katon: Bakufū Ranbu [ Fire Release: Blast Wave Wild Dance ] S
                        • Uchihagaeshi [ Uchiha Return ] S+

Mangekyo Techniques
                        • Omoikane | X
                        • Izanagi | S
                        • Tsukuyomi | S
                        • Amaterasu | S
                        • Susanoo | S
                        • Kamui | S

• Tengai Shinsei [ Heavenly Obstacle Quaking Star ] S
                        • Yasaka no Magatama [ Eight Slopes Curved Jewel ] S
                        • Enton: Yasaka no Magatama [ Blaze Release: Eight Slopes Curved Jewel ] S
                        • Enton: Susanoo Kagutsuchi | S
                        • Amaterasu: Entenka [ Heavenly Illumination: Flame Wrapping Fire ] S
                        • Enton: Kagutsuchi [ Blaze Release: Added Tool Earth Lord ] S

Genjutsu
                        • Hada no Kamereon [ Chameleon Skin ] E
                        • Shikketsu [ Blood Loss ] C
                        • Magen: Chō Ko [ Demonic Illusion: Butterfly Evolution ] D
                        • Ataeru Kanjoo no Jutsu [ Inflict Emotion Technique ] B
                        • Jubaku Satsu [ Tree Binding Death ] B
                        • Gansaku Sattou [ Fake Rush ] A
                        • Kyoufu no Koe [ Voice of Terror ] S
                        • Kon Inmetsu [ Soul Destruction ] S

Taijutsu
                        Tame za Kyokudo Ultimate Kickboxing
                        • E-Rank [Stage One]
                        Resu Tame Taibu
                        Rosutoai

• D-Rank [Stage Two]
                        Juuryou no Yorokobi
                        Tsuyoi Senkou

• C-Rank [Stage Three]
                        Kire Ono
                        Keai

• B-Rank [Stage Four]
                        Hyoushi Tentou
                        Assai Hiza

• A-Rank [Stage Five]
                        Rinten Atemi
                        Rokettobushi
                        Saidohandou

• S-Rank [Stage Six]
                        Kouki Roketto
                        Tejina Kinpaku

Western Bursting Fist Hands Like Projectiles
                        • E-Rank [Stage One]
                        Single Action
                        Double Action
                        Curving Projectile
                        Breaching Charge

• D-Rank [Stage Two]
                        Full Metal Jacket
                        Double Tap
                        Mixing Rounds
                        Shooter Stance

• C-Rank [Stage Three]
                        Ricochet
                        Taking Cover
                        Mortar Shell
                        Dodging Projectiles

• B-Rank [Stage Four]
                        Shotgun Fist
                        Upgraded Caliber
                        Mercury Round

• A-Rank [Stage Five]
                        Burst Fire
                        Protective Vest
                        Magnum

• S-Rank [Stage Six]
                        Suppressing Fire
                        One Shot, One Kill
                        Designated Marksman

The Kaiser Fist Brutal Straightforward Power
                        • E-Rank [Stage One]
                        Heavy Punch
                        Stimulating Armor

• D-Rank [Stage Two]
                        Kaiser Crown
                        Crumbling Overhead
                        Sudden Straight

• C-Rank [Stage Three]
                        Elbow Bolt
                        Guillotine Drop
                        Iron Backhand
                        Meaty Punch

• B-Rank [Stage Four]
                        Breaking Lariat
                        Golem Missile
                        Invigorating Armor

• A-Rank [Stage Five]
                        Liger Bomb
                        Kaiser Fist
                        Bulky Punch
                        Bolstering Armor

• S-Rank [Stage Six]
                        Kaiser Cannon
                        Kaiser Armor

Tame za Kyokudo Ultimate Kickboxing
                        • E-Rank [Stage One]
                        Resu Tame Taibu
                        Rosutoai

• D-Rank [Stage Two]
                        Juuryou no Yorokobi
                        Tsuyoi Senkou

• C-Rank [Stage Three]
                        Kire Ono
                        Keai

• B-Rank [Stage Four]
                        Hyoushi Tentou
                        Assai Hiza

• A-Rank [Stage Five]
                        Rinten Atemi
                        Rokettobushi
                        Saidohandou

• S-Rank [Stage Six]
                        Kouki Roketto
                        Tejina Kinpaku

Hsing-I Pakua Imaginary Intellectual Fist
                        • E-Rank [Stage One]
                        Fire: Bursting [ Hou: Pao ]
                        Earth: Crossing [ Tu: Heng ]
                        Metal: Splitting [ Jin: Pi ]
                        Water: Drillng [ Shui: Zuan ]
                        Wood: Smothering [ Mu: Beng ]

• D-Rank [Stage Two]
                        Coiled Snake
                        Extending Rooster
                        Bear Withdrawing, Shocking, then Following
                        Phoenix Spanning and Turning

• C-Rank [Stage Three]
                        Lion Sweeping and Chopping
                        Phoenix Launching and Hunting
                        Snake Entrapping and Striking
                        Unicorn Charging and Goring
                        Python Wrapping and Constricting

• B-Rank [Stage Four]
                        Dragon Raising Then Crashing
                        Rushing Rooster
                        Vibrating Palm
                        Rushing Spirit

• A-Rank [Stage Five]
                        Bear Backing, Rocking, and Striking
                        Battlefield Meditation
                        Invigorate
                        Blocking Lion, Tearing Python

• S-Rank [Stage Six]
                        True Belief
                        Entering Rising Dragon
                        Kneading Unicorn
                        Satori [ Enlightenment ]

King of the Iron Fist Rebel With Iron
                        • E-Rank [Stage One]
                        Front Jab
                        Back Punch
                        Foot Sweep
                        Iron Uumph

• D-Rank [Stage Two]
                        Horizontal Elbow
                        Vertical Elbow
                        Disarming Foot Sweep
                        Iron Resiliency

• C-Rank [Stage Three]
                        Straight Knee
                        Round Knee/Round Kick
                        Suplex Take-Down
                        Iron Disciple

• B-Rank [Stage Four]
                        Ridge Hand Strike
                        Blast Uppercut
                        Hip Throw Disarm
                        Iron Clinch

• A-Rank [Stage Five]
                        Overhand Elbow
                        Iron Drop
                        Iron Barrier
                        Iron Resolve

• S-Rank [Stage Six]
                        Iron Block
                        Flying Iron Strike
                        Iron Slam and Disarm
                        Swift Foot

Jiyūgata Senpū Freestyle Whirlwind
                        • E-Rank [Stage One]
                        All stage one techniques.

• D-Rank [Stage Two]
                        All stage two techniques.

• C-Rank [Stage Three]
                        All stage three techniques.

• B-Rank [Stage Four]
                        All stage four techniques.

• A-Rank [Stage Five]
                        All stage five techniques.

• S-Rank [Stage Six]
                        All stage six techniques.

Bukijutsu
                        Honshi Art Death From Afar
                        • E-Rank [Stage One]
                        Dart
                        Pair

• D-Rank [Stage Two]
                        Three of a Kind
                        Twin Aces
                        Calling Cord

• C-Rank [Stage Three]
                        Trick Full House
                        Retracting Line

• B-Rank [Stage Four]
                        Manipulating Line
                        Hidden Stash
                        Scroll Projection

• A-Rank [Stage Five]
                        Bent Arsenal
                        Secret Stash

• S-Rank [Stage Six]
                        Explosive Arsenal

Basai Bagua Breaking the Circle
                        • E-Rank [Stage One]
                        Weak Position Stance
                        Strong Position Stance
                        Crashing Wave
                        Smooth as Water

• D-Rank [Stage Two]
                        Twin Fang
                        "S"-Cut
                        Descending Crash

• C-Rank [Stage Three]
                        Fluid Transition
                        Flowing Circle
                        Circle Walking
                        Incoming Tide

• B-Rank [Stage Four]
                        Drilling Wave
                        Disarming Wave
                        Sea Sprout

• A-Rank [Stage Five]
                        Dance of Crashing Water
                        Breaking the Fortress
                        Move as Water

• S-Rank [Stage Six]
                        Tsunami Crash
                        Riptide
                        Maelstrom
                        Soft as Water

Madoukishi Mage Knight
                        • E-Rank [Stage One]

• D-Rank [Stage Two]

• C-Rank [Stage Three]

• B-Rank [Stage Four]

• A-Rank [Stage Five]

• S-Rank [Stage Six]

Seishun no Hikou Delinquency of Youth
                        • E-Rank [Stage One]

• D-Rank [Stage Two]

• C-Rank [Stage Three]

• B-Rank [Stage Four]

• A-Rank [Stage Five]

• S-Rank [Stage Six]

▰ FORMLESS STYLES → 06 / 13
                        • Soft Physical [S+] {Link}, {Link}
                        • Hard Physical [S+] {Link}, {Link}
                        • Soft Mental [S+] {Link}
                        • Medium Weapons: Katana [S+] {Link}
                        • Projectile Weapons: Shuriken [S+] {Link}, {Link}
                        • Projectile Weapons: Kunai [S+] {Link}

Formless Techniques
                        • N/A

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:53 pm
Custom Jutsu

Slots: 08/08

Character: Shinsei Sanada
Technique Name: The Blighted Thicket
Type: Bloodline Ninjutsu
Element: Mokuton, Senjutsu
Description: This technique is one that pervades Shinsei in perpetuity, only to be taken advantage of in times of need; it is one that is, as a consequence of his particularly maligned Mokuton chakra, essential to him and bound to occur upon his first utilization of Senjutsu. The Blighted Thicket is the realization of Shinsei's chakra as a doorway to wholly foul Mokuton energy, no longer confined to merely consuming the appearance of his kekkei genkai techniques with a black, gnarled appearance, but also altering the properties of the jutsu developed after the Blight has consumed his chakra and Senjutsu.

Once the Blighted Thicket is 'activated', willingly or unwillingly, Shinsei loses the ability to utilize his chakra for his other basic elemental releases -- particularly Doton and Suiton. Though the Blighted Mokuton techniques that follow are very powerful, they come with the price of total dedication.

Activating this technique in the thick of battle will spread a vast forestry far outward, one that will augment and dement all Mokuton jutsu that follow for 12 posts. While active, Shinsei will appear to possess an ominous, indigo-black aura around him . . . and his eyes will be followed by a streak of indigo color as he weaves movements. This can be suppressed for stealth purposes.

Rules and Premise of the "Blighted Thicket":
1. The Blight is an invasive plague; a colossal weed. All Mokuton techniques, upon the first conception of the Blighted Thicket within Shinsei's chakra, will now incubate the land and overwhelm it throughout the duration of the fight. As battles go on, the battlefield becomes more and more densely populated by blighted forestry, and out of -- truly -- anyone's control.
2. The land created by the Blighted Thicket is not freely manipulated by Shinsei any more than normal Mokuton would be. And, as he already wields the ability to craft wood from any surface, it does not offer a true advantage in that respect. The advantage that comes with the Blighted Thicket is...
3. Chakra Blighting; contact from or wounds sustained by any of the Blighted Thicket (such as Mokuton jutsu) causes for the afflicted to lose chakra, the surface of the wood acting as a leech. The chakra loss suffered by the victim is 25 per post; the lost chakra does not return to Shinsei or empower the Mokuton, but rather it is devoured by the Blight, resulting in the spread of vines, flowers, weeds and in general, woodlands.

Technique Name: Anguish of the Forest [森の悩み] Mori no Nayami
Requirements: Requires the Blighted Thicket to have taken effect.
Element: Mokuton
Description: The Anguish of the Forest is a technique of variable size and danger, dependent on the ire that descends from the creator of the Blighted Thicket, similar to Moku Soujuu in that it varies by rank, but in the case of Mori no Nayami, the effects are not dependent on Body Rank but in the chakra harnessed by the Senju.

To explain the technique itself, Mori no Nayami begins with Shinsei declaring a target to be the 'anguish of the forest'; an enemy to the Blighted Thicket, an arbiter of the return of the overgrowth to a state of un-blighted being. The Thicket will respond thusly, and dependent on the chakra fed into the forest, will act accordingly.

C-Rank: The Thicket will collapse around the target, two sections of wood flinging towards them and attempting to lock around them, before crushing them within the grasp of both the upper and lower disc, flattening them and breaking their bones.
B-Rank: Rather than attempting to collapse two separate discs around a target, the Thicket will fling one large spinning disc at them at high speeds, chasing the enemy via manipulation. If hit, the target will be ground and skewered on the edge of the disc, battering their bones before ultimately cutting through them.
A-Rank: A large sphere of Blighted Mokuton will hover in the air and pursue the opponent. The sphere carries a high density of wood and will manipulate its shape, often drawing from nearby trees to expand before expelling large amounts of projectiles, such as splinter-like needles. It can take the shape of other projectiles and weapon-like objects, but ultimately can be destroyed like any other technique.
S-Rank: The Thicket will draw out from behind Shinsei, a dark gloom of chakra pervading the field behind him, only to reveal an assembly of dark daggers of wood, a dozen feet in length each, with twenty projectiles. Over the next three posts, Shinsei can proceed to launch these projectiles in specified amounts at the target, moving at incredible velocities and causing irreconcilable damage to any impacted. After three posts, the remaining projectiles must be launched all at once. If matched and destroyed by another S-rank overwhelming technique, or an S+ technique, the structural integrity of following projectiles will be diminished and will be treated as free-manipulation, thus no longer ranked.

Technique Name: Threads of Corruption [腐敗の糸] Fuhai no Ito
Description: Threads of the Corruption are the main 'incubating' body of the pervasive Blighted Thicket. Per jutsu cast, they are a collection of twelve large, vine-like tendrils typically as wide as a singular adult tree. The 'threads' themselves will chase viciously after an opponent at considerable speeds, attempting to impale the target, punching easily through flesh and bone. Once inside, the tendril will plant hundreds of corrupted seeds within the target, applying a vicious array of afflictions that lead into the expulsion of Senjutsu chakra and grievous losses of regular chakra [A rank; the victim cannot then suffer another such loss from the same cast of Threads]. Afterwards, the target will bloat and feed empowered seeds into the soil; the seeds will be strewn out throughout the grounds, a plethora of vines and poisonous flowers littering the field and spreading outward. Even if the tendrils are destroyed, the 'incubation' of the ground to spread the Blight can still easily occur, with more and more of the grounds being occupied by Blight the more tendrils that fall.

Technique Name: The Blighted Gloom [荒れた憂鬱] Areta Yūutsu
Description: The Blighted Gloom begins with a dark, slumbering gloom escaping from the Thicket in what appears to be a misty, purple-black haze, though actually a murky umber-purple pollen; an overwhelming shadow lurching forward, before looming behind Shinsei at his back, much like the S-rank variant of the Anguish of the Forest in appearance. Rather than creating hostile weaponry, however, the gloom merely remains quietly behind him, surrounding him and following his movements.

Those who draw near Shinsei and seek to harm him will be met with the breadth of the Thicket escaping from the shadowy pollen of the gloom -- vast, encompassing tendrils of thick Mokuton escaping the specter to defend him in droves, and swat away -- or murder -- his opposition. The gloom can reach out, or follow, the target up to sixty meters away from Shinsei's location before it must recede, lumbering back to its master. However, it appears that until the Blighted Gloom is destroyed, vast sums of these sleeping, blighted tendrils can defend Shinsei and pursue opponents at will - dangerously, quickly, and sturdily. This technique lasts for up to 8 posts, at which point the gloom recedes. The technique also costs 25 chakra per post to maintain.

Technique Name: Virulence of the Thicket [木の毒性] Ki no Dokusei
Description: Considered to be the true manifestation of a land turned, the Virulence of the Thicket is a technique as simple as it is immensely powerful. A plethora of massive black, root-like forest limbs, hundreds of feet in height and massive in circumference, will draw out from the ground and break the earth they've escaped from. From the moment they spawn until the moment they are destroyed, each of the six massive roots that spawn will wield their own purpose, acting almost sentient in thought. Typically, this technique is used to apprehend massive targets such as Biju or other colossal techniques (like the Top Transformed Buddha), as the roots can match nearly any foe in stature and force. Like all such techniques, the roots drain chakra upon contact and injury, and can be utilized very handily to apprehend bijuu and drain other large entities of their stores of chakra, even without any finalizing mortal damage, taking 50 points per post from their victims. Of course, the roots are not individually considered their own technique, and so can be mutually destroyed by another overwhelming S+ technique; also, they cannot stack draining effects on a single target, regardless of how many roots apprehend them.

This technique lasts for 20 posts, or until destroyed.

Technique Name: Mokuton: Kienai no Kami, "Unseen Wood God" [見えない木の神]
Description: Kienai no Kami utilizes the genetic properties of Mokuton to shift Shinsei's body into a malleable conduit for wood. With any somatic gesture and with high precision and speed, Shinsei's body can release several wooden appendages that will typically take on different forms, depending on the purpose. This can include releasing bladed tendrils, slicing ribbons, gnarled talons or even simply jagged wooden spikes from his body. In addition to this, this malleability allows him to shift the genetic structure of his body -- using his own Senju genetics -- to a chakra dispersing, flexible array of wooden ribbons that can bat off techniques according to their rank. As a downside, using this technique as a variable defense has the high risk of being immediately and directly damaged if the defense is to fail.

Technique Name: Omoikane
Requirements: Requires the Mangekyo or Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan to be active.
Rank: X (Must always match the rank of the technique being removed)
Description: This technique is an ocular ability specific to Shinsei Sanada's Mangekyo sharingan. It costs five blindness points per each activation, and must be performed in the piercing lens. The basis of the technique - and how it occurs in technical terms - is through the invasion of an opposing technique's chakra, through dojutsu prowess of an equal rank. Once the technique has been sabotaged, it is declared to be a genjutsu by Omoikane, and is subsequently released from immediately afterwards. To the untrained eye - particularly one without one of the three legendary dojutsu - it will simply appear as if the technique dissipated from reality, with Shinsei appearing almost God-like in his ability.

However, as this technique operates with the same integral bounds of technique versus technique interactions, the only true benefit is the convenience of being able to dispel the technique with the eye - though at the cost of blindness points.

User Image

Link to profile: [ x ]

Weapon Name: Kagamishou
Weapon Type: Katana

Weapon Height: 35"
Weapon Weight: 5 lbs

Description: The Kagamishou is a katana, longer than average, made entirely of extremely dense and durable wood. It has a bladed, cutting edge that can rip through objects just as well as -- if not greater than -- forged steel, and has the property of being a conduit for Shinsei's Mokuton techniques.

Ability Summary:
• Formless techniques used from the Kagamishou (such as Formless Katana attacks), are of the Wood Release. Those abilities have +5 chakra or stamina added onto their cost.
• While wielding this weapon, the cost of bloodline techniques is reduced by [5] chakra/stamina.

- - -

Mokuton List Approved Jutsu

Character: The Mokuton List
Technique Name: Wood Release: Flight of Boreal Anguish [ボアール怒りの飛行] Mokuton: Boāru Ikari no Hikō
Description: Flight of Boreal Anguish crafts an arm of wood around the Senju's right arm, and a second arm - also of wood - atop the left shoulder. The arm crafted around his right appendage will then weave a bow of blighted wood, with arrows created equally in the same manner. The bow - and the arrows - are imbued as a part of the arm, and so are drawn back by the wooden arm crafted atop his left shoulder, specifically shaped to pull the bow back in a way that compounds the most force, hoping for each arrow to meet a velocity near terminal.

Each arrow fired by the bow costs B rank chakra to loose, as they are empowered by Mokuton energy to explode into an amalgamation of dense forestry upon making impact with any target, akin to the impact of - of course - a B rank jutsu. The arrows not only deal incredible damage at exceptionally high speeds, but create - instantly upon their impact - a vast quantity of forestry at the impacted location.

Note: This was already approved for Shinsei, but I would like for it to be a jutsu on the list, instead. It's a good foundational B rank.

Technique Name: Wood Release: Complexion of the Buddha; Hotoke no Kao [仏の顔]
Description: Pressing their palms together, the Senju will craft a large wooden head in any direction around them, similar in appearance to the Laughing Buddha crafted in Senpo Mokuton. This Buddha-like head will then part its lips, and will guide any incoming attacks into its mouth. If they are of a rank lower, it will absorb them and seemingly use their energy to propel itself at the enemy at a rapid pace, opening its eyes as its expression contorts to a horrific and bloodthirsty visage. If of the same rank (unless overwhelming) or higher, it will consume the techniques only to explode into a flurry of wooden shards immediately afterwards.

Technique Name: Wood Release: Fluttering Wood Swallow; Habataki Tengu [羽ばたき天狗]
Description: This technique was developed by a former Mokuton master, who equally delved into and adored many different styles of bukijutsu. The Senju will craft wooden wings upon their back, wholly non-functional, and a long wooden sword between their palms. Equally, a wooden mask will cover their face, save for their eyes. The Senju appears, then, much like a Tengu. Their stance will often shift into one with an extended sword-wielding arm, held to their side, as their legs spread far apart and they lower themselves to a point where their knees even with the horizon. Though the wings cannot fly, the chakra within the wings will propel the user and his movements at a speed one supreme rank higher. The wings can also be segmented off in parts to create more wooden blades, and can even be flung from the overarching wooden stem, the wooden segments used as lethal projectiles. This technique lasts for eight posts.

- - -

Stowed-Old Custom Jutsu
Technique Name: Coercion of the Thicket [太鼓の強制] Taiko no Kyōsei
Description: Once the Blight has been spread, and the Thicket has grown, Coercion of the Thicket is the ability utilized to call upon the blighted lands to serve their creator, Shinsei. This ability allows Shinsei to pull from the vast array of tendrils and roots embedded into the land. The wood itself becomes ample for manipulation, and can be crafted into several powerful structures of colossal size. The Coercion of the Thicket is not a standalone technique on its own in that it costs S rank chakra to perform it; rather, the structures crafted by it each cost S rank chakra, and have their own individual variances in appearance and specifics.

Note: All of the structures are black in color, with a rotten appearance and a glowing purple fungus spawning from their external injuries. These structures all last until destroyed, but no more than two can exist at any given time, as their shapes and forms are largely manipulate-able and require relative concentration by Shinsei. Each structure lasts for 12 posts unless destroyed. This jutsu takes up two custom slots.

--The Tower: Shinhatsu
The Tower is the most durable structure crafted by the Coercion of the Thicket, though also, one of the smallest at roughly four times the size of the user. The Tower can be manipulated to grow and shape itself around the Senju, acting as an external layer of incredibly dense forestry. The Tower, as an aspect of the Coercion of the Thicket, can be manipulated freely and therefore can easily shift around the user in a way that can help create a nigh-impenetrable defense. His body crafted by the land he spawns from, he can also shift his proportions and craft weaponry of nearly any shape, which he can wield proficiently. The Tower often utilizes his own variant of the Flight of Boreal Anguish. Typically, the Tower appears as a blighted man with a mask of wood, carved into and shifting in shape.

--The Maiden: Renhatsu
The Maiden, nearly a hundred feet in height, draws from the Blight to funnel seeds of poison through the field, blooming into rotten flowers that spread a grotesque haze akin to the smell of rotting flesh, as the life it touches fades incrementally with each passing moment. Touching the poisonous haze will apply a necrotic rot upon one's flesh, and inhaling it is almost certain to be lethal. Only the creator of the Maiden knows resistance to the haze, in the form of a blighted fruit she will offer the creator, consumed to acquire day-long immunity to the poison. The Maiden appears as a hideous, hunch-backed woman with a face blistered with bubo-like tumors, carrying a blighted wooden basket of rotten fruit that burst into a release of poison, flung at enemies to wither at their forms.

--The Necromancer: Kouhatsu
The Necromancer is a colossal head laid within the soil, a conduit to manipulate the blight around it. Typically he appears much as a decapitated man with a screeching, final gasp; lips spread agape, exhaling a misty breath that - if consumed - will slowly spread necrotic rot throughout those who breathe it. The breath itself gasps forward in the same direction with an obvious visual que, but this effect is rather a side-effect of the Blight, instead of the purpose of the Necromancer. While the Necromancer's head remains 'alive', Shinsei can manipulate the thicket around him freely within three hundred meters.

--The Spine: Keihatsu
The Spine is a burrowing structure that moves through the soil and forestry, shaped quite literally like a spine surrounded by human-like ribs, though changing its shape for ultimate killing efficiency as it burrows and emerges. Typically it will emerge as a plethora of blade-like ribbons meant to dice the enemy, becoming an individual entity of hundreds of bladed appendages all honed on a single target before once again descending into the soil.

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:26 pm
Permanent Modifiers

100 Member Bonus: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=25275465#383533877 +100 Chakra

Mission Name: Simple Training: Meditate x 2
Mission Rank: E
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=25244289#383345119
AC Reward: N/A
Ryo Reward: N/A
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +10 x 2 = +20

Mission Name: Simple Training: Performance x 2
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=25244289#383345119
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +5 x 2 = +10

Mission Name: Basic: Meditate x 2
Mission Rank: D
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=13&t=25244289#383493453
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +20 x 2 = +40

Mission Name: Basic: Performance x 2
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=13&t=25244289#383493453
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +10 x 2 = +20

Mission Name: Basic Training: Spar
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=25242075#383520627
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +20x2 = 40

Mission Name: Basic Training: Combat
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=25242075#383520627
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +25 = 25

Mission Name: Intermediate Training: Meditate x 2
Mission Rank: C
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=9&t=25244291#383495297
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +25 x 2 = +50

Mission Name: Intermediate Training: Performance x 2
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=9&t=25244291#383494663
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +15 x 2 = +30

Mission Name: Intermediate Training: Teach x 3
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=9&t=25244291#383494663
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +10 x 3 = +30

Mission Name: Intermediate Training: Discipline
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +15 = 15

Mission Name: Intermediate Training: Spar
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +25x2 = 50

Mission Name: Intermediate Training: Combat
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +30x2 = 60

Mission Name: Advanced Training: Concentrate
Mission Rank: B
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25270233#383516293
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +30x2 = 60

Mission Name: Advanced Training: Performance
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25270233#383516067
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +15x2 = 30

Mission Name: Advanced Training: Spar
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +25x2 = 50

Mission Name: Advanced Training: Combat
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +35

Mission Name: Advanced Training: Discipline
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=12&t=25244291#383657091
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +15

Mission Name: Advanced Training: Teach
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=12&t=25244291#383657091
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +15x4 = 60

Mission Name: Expert Training: Concentrate
Mission Rank: A
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25270233#383516293
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +45x2 = 90

Mission Name: Expert Training: Performance
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25270233#383516387

Mission Name: Expert Training: Bolster
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25270233#383516387
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +5x5 = 25

Mission Name: Expert Training: Combat x2
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=25245125#383564861
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +35x2 = 70

Mission Name: Expert Training: Discipline
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php/viewtopic.php?page=12&t=25244291#383657091
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +20

Mission Name: Expert Training: Teach
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php/viewtopic.php?page=12&t=25244291#383657091
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +10x3 = 30

Mission Name: Grand Training: Concentrate
Mission Rank: S
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=25261491#383564813
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +50x2 = 100

Mission Name: Grand Training: Performance
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=25261491#383564813

Mission Name: Grand Training: Bolster
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +10x3 = 30

Mission Name: Grand Training: Teach
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +5x5 = 25

Mission Name: Grand Master Training: Concentrate
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=25244523#383709061
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina + 60x2 = 120

Mission Name: Grand Master Training: Performance
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=25244523#383709061
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina + 20x2 = 40

Mission Name: Grand Master Training: Bolster
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina + 15x3 = 45

Mission Name: Grand Master Training: Combat
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=25284227#383763997
Misc Reward: Chakra and Stamina +50

Incomplete Trainings
❥ Expert Training: Spar
Chakra and Stamina Pool [+#]
Alright. Feeling light. Feeling limber. How's about a quick once through? Nab yourself someone able to put up a fight (same rank or above) and engage in a little friendly match.
• This Training Can Be Completed Twice.
• If you win your sparing match, your chakra and stamina pool is increased by [30].
• If you lose your sparing match, your chakra and stamina pool is increased by [20].

❥ Grand Training: Spar
Well, just cuz you're the highest rank doesn't necessarily mean you're the greatest fighter. Find someone who's able and willing (same rank or one below) and give em a good sparring match.
• If you win your sparing match, your chakra and stamina pool is increased by [35].
• If you lose your sparing match, your chakra and stamina pool is increased by [25].

❥ Grand Training: Combat
Hmm, not bad, not bad... Perhaps something a little more life risking is in need however...
See if you can't find someone strong and brave enough (same rank or one below) to take you on. No restraints.
• If you win your match, your chakra and stamina pool is increased by [40].
• If you lose your match (and live), your chakra and stamina pool is increased by [35].

❥ Grand Master Training: Spar
There will always be a person just as strong or stronger than you. Find someone who's able and willing (same rank or one below) and give em a good sparring match. Two people of A rank is also acceptable.
• If you win your sparing match, your chakra and stamina pool is increased by [40].
• If you lose your sparing match, your chakra and stamina pool is increased by [30].

❥ Grand Master Training: Teach
Chakra and Stamina Pool [+5]
Well, what'd ya expect? You would become the strongest shinobi in the world and not have to teach people to become strong like you? You're their role model, show them what it takes.
• This Training Can Be completed Five Times.
• Assist Someone In Learning [1] Technique Above Rank B.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:39 am
SATORU

Accumulated Academy Rewards:

1. Graduation Scroll
2. 4x Training Coupon
3. x2 Tutor Coupon
4. 5x AC Coupon
5. Mentor Coupon
6. +5 Slots

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:40 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                              Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla tempus urna in molestie pharetra. Morbi quis dolor vitae nibh feugiat ultrices. Vestibulum non eleifend nisi. Donec neque justo, gravida id ultrices rutrum, fringilla eget est. Nunc consectetur pretium nulla elementum pretium. Mauris nisl nisi, sodales quis pretium eget, convallis nec odio. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

"Nam tempus fermentum malesuada. Pellentesque vestibulum, justo ut dignissim volutpat, ligula velit lobortis tellus, eu porttitor ligula metus ut nisi. Integer dapibus ex nec lorem sollicitudin auctor." Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aliquam at dapibus magna. Sed in eros sed nibh consequat iaculis. Sed nibh ipsum, sodales sit amet augue quis, vehicula blandit nisi.

Aenean quis semper leo, ac egestas purus. Aliquam tempor ante et lacus blandit, ut tincidunt tellus suscipit. Aenean laoreet, nunc ut commodo gravida, orci ante volutpat orci, quis facilisis ipsum lorem in massa. Nullam cursus metus quis blandit cursus. In vehicula cursus purus ut fermentum. Aliquam vulputate metus vitae velit finibus, gravida placerat diam porta. Aenean interdum urna nisl, at pellentesque felis iaculis eget. Curabitur sit amet ligula tortor. Donec venenatis mi eros, ac interdum urna sollicitudin sit amet. Suspendisse euismod, libero in venenatis mattis, dolor turpis posuere mauris, sit amet tincidunt nisi dolor a sapien. Curabitur congue neque ligula, eget molestie tortor congue in. Proin laoreet tellus et imperdiet molestie. Nam fermentum lorem ac mauris tempus sagittis. Fusce fermentum sagittis tortor eu vestibulum. Curabitur id tortor interdum, cursus libero ut, sagittis nunc.

[imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/TAQPGFV.png[/imgleft][img]https://i.imgur.com/lE4e7sU.png[/img][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

[color=#5b8290][b]"
[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Kirisei Uzumaki
Nickname: Sei, Kiri, Kirisu, "Christian"
Birthdate: 06/14

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 162

Uzumaki Slang: Tattebaisa!
Quote: "The feeling of grief we restrain is a sorrowful thing. Always, doubtlessly, we walk with mourning on our backs; draped over or shoulders in longing sadness, yet unknown to those around us, fearful to be seen by the judgments of our kind. This world knows very little of love. We must change that."
Personality: Christian is an altruist. He is philosophical, revolutionary in his views and beliefs, but ultimately pacifistic and kind. He believes in being a shinobi only because the shinobi world will not listen to outsiders. He wishes to change the fabric of the world around him to be a better, more peaceable place, with a vast reduction in wars and territoriality. Individually, he is highly goofy and un-restrained, with a stupid sense of humor and a brash personality.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfH3erWacsQ

Village: Arashigakure
Title: Genin
Body Rank: D
First Class: Bloodline
____Mixed BloodYour genetic makeup allows you to obtain two bloodlines. These bloodlines must be non-elemental in nature. Only one bloodline is allowed to be a dojutsu. You will receive the passive bonuses of only one bloodline; the other will only be available for jutsu learning. Reduces Ninjutsu and Genjutsu slots granted by this class in half (if specialized, only thef rist instance of this class.) Bloodlines excluded from this are Ranmaru, Douka, Jiongu, Hakemoto. Not applicable for elemental combination bloodlines. If selecting a clan with a doujutsu, that clan must be your first bloodline for your RPC to receive the doujutsu and to be able to use the doujutsu techniques.
Second Class: Sealing
____Inscriptions of Power Through tireless study and practice ninja of this discipline have learned to create fuuinjutsu that is stronger than those of their peers. Gaining the property of overwhelming all fuunjutsu will defeat techniques of the same rank unless they also overwhelm same rank, in which case they will cancel out.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodlines: Sharingan, Uzumaki

Chakra Pool: 455 [ x ]
Stamina Pool: 405 [ x ]
Chakra Elements: Katon, Raiton
Chakra Color: Golden-White Gradient
Chakra Materialization: Kirisei's chakra appears as an aura of the aforementioned color.

Passive Status Increases:
• Strength ► 0
→ N/A
• Speed ► 0
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 0
→ N/A
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A

Strengths:
• Perception and awareness; reflexes
• Diverse array of techniques
• Fuuinjutsu versatility
Weaknesses:
• Jack of all trades, master of none
• Poor endurance
• Poor elemental ninjutsu
Fears:
• Losing his family
• Being hunted for his eyes
• Humiliation

Modifiers:
• Learn 1 extra Ninjutsu technique per post.
• Learn 1 extra Bloodline technique per post.
• +50 Chakra, +50 Stamina - 100 Member Event
• [10] reduced cost for bloodline jutsu; [5] increased cost on raiton.

Personal Attributes:
• Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha and adds a single secondary sense to any genjutsu cast by the Uchiha, at their discretion.
• Melee Prodigy: While the eyes of the user are active, every other rank of the eyes (1 tomoe, 3 tomoe, eternal), a slight reflex boost is conferred.
• Breath of the Bloodborn: [10] chakra/stamina cost reduction on bloodline techniques. [5] point increased cost on raiton techniques.
• 100 Member PA: Breath of the Deva: +50 Chakra, +50 Stamina
• Academy PA: +50 Chakra, +50 Stamina

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
E Rank :: 0

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 15
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Size:
Weapon Location:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ] E
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ] E
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ] E
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ] E
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ] E
• Kai [ Release ] E

Raiton
• Denpō Sekka [ Telegram Flash ] E
• Touei no Jutsu [ Flickering Light Technique ] E
• Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu [ Lightning Clone Technique ] E
• Seidenki Ito no Jutsu [ Static Strings Technique ] E
• Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] E

Katon
• Shoumeidan no Jutsu [ Flare Technique ] E
• Fukumen no Jutsu [ Veil Technique ] E
• Tanebi no Jutsu [ Cinder Technique ] E
• Bounetsu no Jutsu [ Flame-Resistance Technique ] E

Sharingan
• Renzu Utsusu [Lense Change]

Uzumaki
• Kitsunetsuki [ Possession ]
• Uzumaki Clan Mask Creation

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Universal
• Hada no Kamereon [ Chameleon Skin ] E

N/A

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

None chosen yet.
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

None chosen yet.
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e s

Current Slots Available → 00 // 03
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X] {Please include links for training}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
My life began with loss, but it will end with love.

Mother died. Takumi Uzumaki, my father -- Junichi Hyuuga, an abandoned and broken man. A child to raise, a wife who died in the birthing, with but a single heir who was - in all things - a replica of her and her shining gleam of a personality. Our hair held the same color and texture; the smooth locks flickered in the wind, only to be caught against our rosy cheeks. We spoke in the same way, with the same passion and enthusiasm.

My father loved me. He still does, even though he's not quite the same anymore. He, too, was a shinobi . . . who fought in many battles and performed many missions. Now, he holds not the same amount of limbs, nor the same stoked flame he once did. He lays about, derelict, a hollow thing.

The world is so cruel. Mother died because of circumstances that occur all too frequently - a shabby shack built for refugees, attended by doctors of poor skill. A village that oversees us all but takes no care of its forsaken people. A Daimyo that demands only power and protection, with so little recompense.

The loss never ended for me, or for my father, or my family... my little story. I lost the one dearest to me - the boy I had always known since I was a child - who I planned one day to marry, to the same stupid conflicts that took my father's arm and leg.

I want to change everything. That starts with me. I'm going to rule the Land of Floods.

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:24 pm
Permanent Modifiers

Mission Name: Simple Training: Meditation [2x]
Victory: Y
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=10&t=25245921#383380977
Misc Reward: +20 Chakra

Mission Name: Simple Training: Performance [2x]
Victory: Y
Link(s): https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=10&t=25245921#383380977
Misc Reward: +10 Chakra

Profile Storage & Workboxes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff