TL;DR Nerd

Recent update 05/11/2018: Recently lost my job however, just got my Twitch stream up and running with a sub button so I've commited my time to working on content creation. Twitch name is same as my user here.
I go to conventions from time to time, I work during the week.

In my spare time you can catch me on Video games, watching movies, or spending time with my best friends.

I would like to learn more languages so I can communicate with more people around the world.

I would also love to get involved in the Esports community to interact more with the gaming community, and later on down the line build a career out of it.

Favorite Games
Monster Hunter World, Castlevania Symphony of the Night
World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XIV
Dark Souls, Gears of War
Pokemon ( all of them), King of Fighters, DBZ FighterZ
PUBG, Oblivion
Fortnite, Berserk and the Band of the Hawk ( I know it got a horrible review but I love it.)
Tom Clancys Rainbow six siege, Nier Automata
Persona 5, Overwatch
I enjoy food especially peruvian food.

I got a tattoo plan on getting a few more in easy to conceal places (cause you know having a job is important)

I plan on getting a dog when I move out, probally a Corgi and name him Ein or something else who knows?

I usually spend time at home or infront of a computer 24/7 cause of my job and hobbies.

Newest Hobby: Archery, will be buying a Bow off of a good friend of mine mid March. I plan on going to local Archery Ranges with it to relieve stress and enjoy myself with it. Don't plan on hunting with it.....yet....

Best way to get to know me? Play some game matches with me, ask questions, I'm shitty at initiating conversation but , I can definitely hold one.

I'm also a collector when it comes to games, POPS, Trading cards. HOWEVER This does not mean I completely blow my money on this stuff cause I still got bills to pay.

I enjoy meeting new people.
Hit my DM's if you wanna chat on anything like discord etc