I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is August 23

My dream job is Herbology &/or Potion Master

My blood status is Pure Blood

This is my First year

I'm a member of Gryffindorhouse.

I'm interested in both

I'm currently with No one.

People can describe me as A very curious girl with a bit of a complex when it comes to understanding her place in the universe. She likes to avoid conflict in most cases unless a rampant impulse compels her, or she really dislikes that person's way of approach and behavior although she too has a bit of an aggressive side that doesn't clash well with other hot headed individuals. Lillium can come off a rather blunt and brutish person for her small and thin physique but overall her greatest wish is to help and be of aid.

My background story is a bit bleak as I've lived a rather comfortable life until recently. I am the eighth child of one of the last living German pureblood families. I have no claim to any power, as I cut ties with our family after my oldest brother took his own life due to the lack of understanding my grandmother depicted when he wanted to marry a muggle. My brother, Yacul wanted nothing more than to marry this happy country girl and live a normal average life with her, but my grandmother took that away; paying the woman's family off and sending them to an undisclosed location. At the time he passed away I was only three, I didn't learn this til I turned nine when I began to question where my other brothers and sister were as I was one of three children my parents kept in our family manor here in the British Isles. They had all but three of my eight siblings sent to live with my grandmother in Germany to learn the way of our predecessor and take on her duties. My older sister Lapis and brother Adolphus helped me get away from my parents after a fallout happened between all of us siblings and our parents. Not too long after we left their home my father fell terminally ill and passed on. My mother has reconciled with us since then. She has moved to the city with us, got a day job and we have been living the life of a low income family with my mother, brother, and sister for the last two years only attending muggle schooling.

I enjoy
Nature
Painting
Muggle video games
Coffee
Swimming

I despise
Ignorance
Disrespect
Lack of organization
Silence
Spicy food

I'm afraid of being alone, and lighting.

My strengths are Witty, creative

My flaws are Harsh, lonely

I look like this.

My wand is a 9 1/4 inches, Cherry, with Erlking Fang

My pet is a I do not yet have a familiar.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I may not seem it but I'm a rather content individual, I'm just god awful at showing it.

Pended By: ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [8/7/2018]
Accepted By: ~ Cara ɱк [8/22/2018]
Recent Updates Accepted By: (Do not touch this)