Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Location Suggestions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:10 pm
spaceIn the interest of providing more spaces for roleplay, but not overcrowding the subforum with too many threads, we're going to be making a series of threads for what we're referring to as 'general locations.' These threads will be similar to the United Kingdoms Hospitals thread, previously Cork County Hospital in Ireland. Essentially, they will be a single thread that can be used as a specific type of location, for anywhere in the UK. They will mostly be restricted to public buildings such as churches, libraries, etc.

spaceI'd like to open the floor to guild members to suggest different places that we should consider making threads for. Please note that businesses such as shops will not be included in this, as any shop location would be located in the Shopping in the UK subforum, and would be for a specific store so that people can work there or own the shop. These suggestions should not be actual specific locations, or even an idea of a specific location ( "the London PD" or "a post office in Dublin" ). They should be a general idea of a place where a roleplay might occur, but that which would apply to ( almost ) any city or village in the UK ( such as "an art museum" or "a mosque" ).

spacePlease post your suggestions below!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:57 pm
Perhaps more out door locations? Each time i go to have a character hang out side it feels limited. It applys more Hogwarts but it couldn't hurt  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:43 am
Kungfudemoness
Perhaps more out door locations? Each time i go to have a character hang out side it feels limited. It applys more Hogwarts but it couldn't hurt

spaceThis is specifically looking for locations for this guild. I personally don't find that Hogwarts is very limited as far as outdoor locations go? You have to remember, it's a school campus, which is a very limited space. If you can think of a specific on-grounds place that you'd like added, you can request it with Dia, but overall I'm not sure what could be added.

spaceI hadn't really considered outdoor locations for this specific venture, mostly because there are a lot of already established places in guild that I would hesitate to get rid of, that would normally be lumped into those locations. If anyone has opinions on that, feel free to say so! Otherwise, I'll think about it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:58 am
I thought I requested this a while ago, but can't seem to find it. What about a camping area?

The one I found is called Caolasnacon Caravan & Camping Park, which is located in Scotland.

Cara MiaKitty

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The United Kingdom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out