Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
Great Kingdoms of O'l United Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:46 pm
two of the most powerful kingdom's are said to put down there weapons and the lady of lions and the dragon king are to be wed on the ladies 21 birth day,

Lady of lions castle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon king's castle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:32 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

The queen woke that early morning as usual to the sound of bird chirping outside her balcony she turned her head to find she was nearing her 21st birthday, she rose quietly throwing on a silk draped robe as she entered to check out the kingdom below from her balcony. Her people were ready for this all the prerations where being prepared weeks in advanced yet she knew in her heart she had no idea how this young King would be. Yes they had met on several occasions they had been to all kinda of parties together a proposal her Parents wished for since her birth for the Dragon kingdom was a strong nation... Yet she knew that once they had an Heir she would have to leave her kingdom to join her husband in his own while their son or daughter stayed to rule her own since it was the smaller of the two. It used to be massive in size but the might of the Lion has ceased in years and she is determined to bring it back and make it great again! She turned to hear a soft spoken maid come in as she goes over to the maniquins displaying her armor,"You wish not to dress in a beatiful gown my lady?", she asked her uncertain, Ophelia shook her head,"No this man would rather know his Queen will be a Strong leader I will not folly in the Vanity of Selfish woman... I will look like a queen that is Selfless and is Strong for her people I prefer the armor", she turned her cold blue eyes on the maid who began to dress her,"No Exceptions".

Several hours later she was in her throne room pacing back and forth there was no call as to when he would arrive but she waited never the less she felt rather uneasy with herself and called for her Royal mage,"Please bring her to me.. I wonder if she has a remedy with my problems...", she sat down waiting for several minutes. 15 minutes past and she was strumming her fingers on her throne only to hear the Witch was out of her workshop,"Why!", she roared at her servant nearly going feral on the poor girl only to hear her plea of she wasn't certain,"Very well.. Call a regular physican..", she said composing herself at once and allow no sympathy at the moment her nerves were on edge...

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:39 pm

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra had went flying about on her magic broomstick you could say she was a real go getter when it came to her experiments because she would personally go out and do the dirty work of digging up plants or catching small animals to experiment in her cauldron,"Soon I will be the most beautiful creature alive..", she sighed in bliss thinking of all the lovely warts that would fill in on her face how her hair would become dull in color, her voice turned crackled and her soft pretty hands turned gnarled and bumpy. She liked the aspects of growing old to because it added in with many factors and she hoped to fill out to a more Apple than an hourglass soon enough. thinking about these ventures caused her to nearly lose her balance on her broom and knock herself into a tree,"Woah easy does it broomy pooooh", she said tapping its handle,"I like to play rough to but you need to be more careful you can break yourself", she gasped not really thinking of her own safety being the soft ignorant idiot she was.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:09 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu soon awake when the sun passed through his window and hit him in the face,he let out a sigh as he gets up and finely opens the blinds and looks out over the mountains,he was never one to lie but the view always took his breath away,you could see for miles he then opened his window and took a deep breath of mountain air,it was cool and crisp this time of year but it was always nice. He then turned towards his armor and smiles before he puts it on,then a knock came from his door."Come in."He says his voice was strong yet had a slight soft undertone to it,a young woman walks in and sees him already dressed."Lord Doryu today is the day you go to visit Queen Ophelia of Leon."She says and he nods."I remember."He says and much like a dragon his memory was very good he could remember every time he seen her."Tell Ryoko to leave ahead of me she is my eyes and ears today."He says before he grabs his sword and leaves the room as the maid left to give the massage. Doryu soon stopped at another door and knocked before speaking."Meet me in the main hall."He says before heading to the main hall.

Not to long after Kalel walked thrhough the halls doors and seen Doryu sanding there talking a servant before he started towards him."Lord Doryu you called for me."He says and he looks around at him."Yes Kalel you are coming with me today."He says and Kalel bows his head."As you say my lord but we should leave soon."He says and Doryu nods."True but I can't take Fafnir,he is to large to even think of landing in there city I will use Belinda"He says she was a white dragon and off spring to Fafnir and she was much smaller in size but could still hold at lest two people on her back,Kalel got his mount and the two of them took off towards Leon.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:39 pm

Ryoko was flapping her dragon wings as she soared over the city,"Hmm I dont understand why master just doesn't like me more I'm a dragon unlike this lion empress", she frowned landed int he magnificent courtyard,"He should be here soon", she sighed crossing her arms as she looked up to the sky,"Probably riding Fafnir with Kalel... I'm so jealous!", she scoffed pouting as she waited on her king to arrive. She managed to walk around the garden nothing out of the ordinary and she found that it was a ravishing place something that couldn't develop well in the rocky mountains where they lived,"Will master being taking her home with him...", she pondered staring at the roses as she picked one with delight,"I think that if she does I'll show her im the superior one at best right..", she whispered to the rose smelling it and finding the scent pleasing,"At least this kingdom is pretty", she sighed looking up to the sky and smiling when she noticed a massive amount of white flashing by, she flew up into the air and soared next to the dragon,"Greetings master"', she beamed sweetly giving him a active show with her skimpy armor,"Are you and Kalel going to be joining me on the ground soon?", she giggled giving him a wink.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:34 am
Pagan Yanik
GuenivereOrion

Doryu seen the kingdom form high in the air and then hears Ryoko's voice and turns to see her flying next to him and he gives her a smile."Hello there Ryoko."He says before leaning over and pulling her into his lap."Take a brake."He says with a laugh as Belinda dives towards the city and Kalel dives after them on his own dragon both level out and fly just over the city and then they land gently at the castle gates Doryu slides off Belinda with Ryoko in his arms and then sets her down on her feet before petting her head,he then turns to Belinda and puts his head to hers just under her eye."Thank you Belinda."He whispers and the dragon nuges him slightly and he laughs."Ok ok you get some rest."He says before turning to Ryoko and Kalel and starts walking towards the castle when a servant runs up to them."Lord Doryu lady Ophelia is waiting for you please fallow me."She says and Doryu and the others fallow her into the castle.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:25 am
Queen Ophelia of Leon

The queen had drank her tonic but she still had a throbbing headache she hoped it went away in time she must be near her bleeding or she wouldn't be so nervous and emotional right now. She watched all three of them enter the throne room and she gets off the throne engraved with the heads of lions and using her sword hilt as support she descended the small stairs before you hit the actual thrones and approached them all,"Greetings Dragon King", she said loudly smiling as she bowed to him and then nodded two the other two respectfully,"It has been awhile", she looked upon her guest with a clear blue eyes before offering her hand to the king,"We have prepared for your arrival and your guests they will have have rooms fit for your highness", she assured him. Turning to look back at him she gave him a touch of a warm smile and then began to walk,"If you have any questions of matters of state you can come to me anytime... If you have questions in matters of Magic you can seek out my Court Mage..", she paused she didn't mention if you could find her that is..

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:34 am

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra flew back to the castle using the secret entrance she managed to get back into her own room where she threw all the things into action. She began to fix the herbs to be dried or stored wet.. she Also captured a few small, frogs, snakes, snails, lizards, and even a mouse or two. These she put in their apprioate cages and then began to hum thinking to herself she was close to her goal of being beautiful,"Just a few more potions and I should be the most gorgeous witch in all of history",she whispered in delight before she heard talking near her door,"This is where our Court mage resides...", she squeaked it was the queen she began to stuff all her things back into place and cover her cauldron with a tapestry before they all walked in she was sitting down at her desk with small glasses on she forgot to put on her robe which concealed her figure in which the queen noticed and cleared her throat giving her a raised brow, eyes wide she looked down and pretty scrambled off the seat landing face first while she pretty much ran over to grab the staff robe and put it on holding up her small wand,"Hello your highness and guest....", she attempted an odd curtsy seeing the queen was rather embarrassed by her performance she preformed a small spell, whispering the ancient language of the people she used her hands and wands to summon a familiar it was an outline of a golden dragon,"Sorry for the disrupt your highness..", she grinned nervously,"But Aleser will be able to tell you what you wish to know", she waited for the lion to come and nudge the queens hand as it sat on its haunches,"Busy busy busy work your highness near to a break through!", she said

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:40 am

Ryoko felt rather pleased when her master placed her over into his lap and she blushed when she got petted she knew she was till the favorite. They entered the palace only to find the queen in a state of calm serenity as she sat on her castle chair. She watched her approach them give her master a respectful performance and to each other, puzzled by this she expected this Lion queen to be more frail for some reason she wasn't extremely robust such as her self yet she had a lean and flattery figure for her long solemn face and she heard rumors she could turn into a white lion. She huffed she hated to admit it but... she was starting to think maybe her master didnt make a mistake with her but then again this was just first introductions she had plenty of time to point out her flaws right? They where then led down the hall at each point she was tell them about a room or statue or even a painting on the wall she took in everything to notice finding it difficult to not get whiney that her master was with the queen and not her with a small scowl on her face and her nose turned up Ryoko followed them til they came to the mages quarters, upon entered she found someone nearly like herself in body time wearing a witches had and scandalous clothing, the problem was this girl must have been an idiot right? The first thing she notices was the queen entrance and then with a scream she pretty put plops head first on the floor,"Oooh.. that will hurt tomorrow", mused Ryoko as she watched her robe herself in an over flowing wizards robe and then preform a spell to summon a familiar,"Well at least she can do her job...", she muttered under her breathe finding herself even jealous of the mage was the master looking at the mage as well? She turned her eyes concerned, the queen was one thing but another woman was all together another... He was only marrying the queen for the peace of the nation right?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:04 am
GuenivereOrion

Doryu smiles at Ophelia when she comes down to greet them and takes her hand when offered and he gives it a soft kiss before letting go."Indeed almost two months I am glad you are in good heath."He says as he walks with her and the others down the hall,he was always in awe at this castle it was so bright and the colors could blind you at some points but it fit this kingdom and its rulers."I only worry about your borders lady Ophelia."Doryu says looking at her."The other kingdom's are getting restless and a few little skirmishes have broken out along our borders if needed my riders or ready if you need them."He states with a smile then they reach the court mages room and when they open the door he sees a rather beautiful young woman sitting there before she fumbles around and he holds back at laugh but couldn't help his grin. Kalel stood behind his king hand on his hilt as normal when he sees the female mage he snickers a little before stepping forward."My king if i am not needed would you mind if me and the lady spoke for a time I will rejoin you in time."He says and Doryu looks at his knight and nods."Just don't blow any thing up I know how you can get when it comes to magic."He says and Kalel bows his head."You know me so well my lord I will keep my head."He says and Doryu nods."Very well once you are done come join us again Kalel."He says before letting Ophelia lead them on he then turns to Ryoko and gives her a smile he could see the worry in her eyes."Ryoko you don't need to worry so much I know what you are thinking."He says as he puts a hand on her head.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:27 am
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia smiled at his concerns over the borders,"My lord I know you concern about my people but we are a strong nation even though we are not in comparison to yours", she said turning to him smiling,"This is Aleser say greetings my old friend", the dragon let out a slight yawnish roar before speaking in a deep voice,"Greetings Dragon king its been many years since I've seen your kind", he then began to walk next to the both of them like a pet lion,"Though I would say its good to see Ophelia is thinking of the nations in a whole this match will be good", he sat on his haunches as they approached the garden,"Though I can't say she didn't like it personaly either...", he then stepped out into the sunshine and his familiar appearance sparkled even more as Ophelia blushed slightly and followed after him quickly,"He says things to embarrass me...", she confessed to Doryu.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:31 am

Ryoko found herself listening to Kalel rather bored he was always trying to impress master... she watched him approach her and pat her head like a child as she scoffed angrily,"Its not fair I dont see why master has to marry her anyways this silly lion nation could be fed to dragons their just a big bunch of kitty cats", she turned frowning as she wanted to sulk awhile and headed after her master by the time she caught up to them she noticed the queen had blushed about something and she felt herself seething with jealousy as she sneaks over to the side of the wall flying upward to lay on the roof and watch the two through cautious eyes, she had to think of the positives right? Maybe master would take her on as a mistress or something if they had children she didn't know and the aspects pleased her but at the same time she couldn't understand master sometimes.... He seemed to be a loyal bug and she wasn't sure if that would be good for her if he married this queen. Sighing she flicked her tail back and forth in impatience there was only time to tell now.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:34 am

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra tapped her foot in impatience as she was wondering when the last guy was going to leave but he seemed to linger,"Uh.. can I help you with something?", she asked rather strangely as she goes to put her robe back on the peg and then tried not to twitch for she wanted to start on her beauty concoction soon. She gave the man a good look dark hair and eyes he seemed to be carrying a massive sword that had some kind of magic radiating off of it, frowning she became curious about the blade,"Are you the Dragon's kings Mage?", she asked turning to her shelf to grab ingredients off of it it was clear he wasn't leaving she might as well do actual work....

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:00 am
GuenivereOrion

Doryu nods and smiles at the dragon."I see will I hope I live up to the ones who have come before me."He says with a grin before walking out to the garden and he walks to the edge and over looks the city as a whole.he then seen a shadow pass over head and he looks up to see the two dragons they came here on playing in the sky and he smiles."They are still young."He says before turning to Ophelia."I have to say you're city is as lovely as it has always been."He says as he walks back to join them."I have been working on ways to get some of this into the mountains,he have started to get some farms going and a few large garden's like this one by removing rock and putting soil and a lot of work."He says as he rubs his arm and sits down."Unlike most rulers I help where I can even if I have to roll up my sleeves and put in the work my self after all a kingdom should be ruled by example and not just by words alone."He says with a grin,he is proud of his people.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:11 am
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia nodded and joined him taking his arm into her hands and apply a light pressure message,"I understand My own people are like this as our royal family", she looked up into his eyes smiling,"You will not be displeased with me I am no lazy queen everything here was built with the help of our people and my ancestors as you know...", she bowed her head,"My parents died on the battle lines of a war 2 years ago....", she shook her head,"They were always first to go the front lines they always led the charge either in animal for or in carriage and this time... the enemy got them once he had them surrounded it was said that they were both thrown into an arena with 100 dogs and then a pack of bears to finish them off...", she shook her head deeply,"Like the barbarians that think slaughtering animals for sport is fun... they went out dying like the animals they were marked to be...", she let go of his arm and turned to go and sit down on a bench,"I know I'm not old Doryu...", she replied softly,"But sometimes I feel as Ancient as the stones around here...", she mummered quietly.

Pagan Yanik

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces