Aisling's quest forms.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:50 pm
- Since my teepee is so scary I wanted another place to post my quest forms. -  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:02 pm
Edited

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:03 pm
Common-Uncommon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:10 pm
Rare

AislingJuno
My soquili wants the FULL spa treatment.

Entry Line:
[*] AislingJuno || Half-breed flutter

Quote:
Username of owner(s):

Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: uncert

Edit Category: - Mod-heavy
Soquili Species: - flutter halfbreed
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: re-custom of 2gen +
WIP Needed? wips are loved, but if you want to surprise me feel free.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
I'd like her back leg markings to be like those on her foal stage. Her adult back leg markings are different then foal.
Face: Sultry eye expression and long eyelashes. Eyes gold make with eyes have a bit of a glow to make the pupil stand out against the gold eye whites.-I love glow bits her grandmother has lot's. Any glow bits on her would be adored.
Mane: bangs covering forehead marking and medium to long hair with a bone accessory in the middle.Could you change the shade of the hair slightly. The gold to be more a gold hair color and the blue to more of a blue/black. Hair can be curly or straight. Since her unedit mane is curly and her edited tail is straight so either but I would like both the mane and tail to match.
Tail: medium or long and to be strait or curly but it should match the mane in design.
Hooves/Fetlocks: She has Long Fetlocks and hooves the same.
Reference Image(s): foal stage for markings,main reference for redo,adult stage without trading post items,
Her parents
mom
dad
grandparents
Daedalus' father | Daedalus' mother
-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design -
Other Notes: Could her moth antennae be a small and maybe slightly curled
-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: gold colored armor bracelets like her dad and grandma, but gold. I like a skull accessory somewhere in her mane, or near her(I just don't want her skull to keep biting her butt-for her it's been frankly a pain in the butt)

I'd love it if she had a elegant but spooky look -she was from a twisted tunnel breeding. I'd be cool with ghostly wraiths, butterfly kind of item or something pretty, but twisted tunnel inspired.

-Over all I'd be fine with most things CC or If you have a different idea of what to do with her I'd be fine. She has a lifemate and has offspring. She's just really special and is my first soq from a breeding and her parents are my first lifemated pair. I would like the metal anklets since it ties in with her family line and her grandmother the pokemon dialga.
Reference Image(s) for Items: dad's anklets

Same soq, but for customs

bribe 1
Form
CUSTOM

Regin Redo
RARE

Entry Tag: (AislingJuno | flutter halfbreed | moderate | solo)

Edit Category: - moderate
Soquili Species: - flutter halfbreed
Concept Origin: re-custom of 2gen +
WIP Needed? wips are loved
This is regin

User Image

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like her eye makeup to change slightly. Instead of three line around her eyes. I would like if she only has one like her mom. I would like her back leg markings to be like those on her foal stage. Her adult back leg markings are different then foal.
Face: eyes gold but it would be nice if the pupil was a different shade of gold so it contrasts somewhat with the gold eye-white. Or make her eyes have a glow-I love glow bits her grandmother has lot's. Any glow bits on her would be adored
Mane: bangs covering forehead marking and medium to long hair with a bone accessory in the middle.Could you change the shade of the hair slightly. The gold to be more a gold hair color and the blue and shade darker. Hair can be curly or straight. Since her unedit mane is curly and her edited tail is straight so either but I would like both the mane and tail to match.
Tail: medium or long and it to be strait
Hooves/Fetlocks: She has Long Fetlocks and hooves the same.
Reference Image(s): main reference for redofoal stage ,adult stage without trading post items,
Her parents
mom
dad
grandparents
Daedalus' father (belongs to Asahi Kumoru) | Daedalus' mother (belongs to MarshMallowPanda)

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design -
Other Notes: Could her moth antennae be a small and maybe slightly curled
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: gold colored armor bracelets , any armor kind of edits would be cool ,skull hair accessory , any kind of butterfly/moth accessory would also be cool to be a nod to her WoW moth heritage. semi transparent skull wrath would also be neat .
Also the tail hair could have a bone item accessory or metal tie but it's not required. Any bone accessories can be black or stay bone colored-I'd be fine with either.

I'd love it if she had a elegant but spooky look heart
-Over all I'd be fine with most things CC or If you have a different idea of what to do with her I'd be fine. She has a lifemate and has offspring. She's just really special and is my first soq from a breeding and her parents are my first lifemated pair. I would like the metal anklets since it ties in with her family line and her grandmother the pokemon dialga.
Reference Image(s) for Items: hair skull,skull wraths , dad's anklets

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:12 pm
Super Rare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:15 pm
Mutant/Purewalker

Quote:

CUSTOM

twin 1-non charmed twin
Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Albino tiger purewalker
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: tan skin like human tan with white henna marking around 2 paws. White tiger strips on the top leg and perhaps other parts of body ( **I would like one alt version of her with blood on her paws and maybe in a small pool at her feet)-I would also like one unpelt version )
Face: fiery red eyes cat shaped eyes with black and red-brown around eyes. In her unpelt version I would like for her ears to be cat ears. You could just splice the ears from the cat walker base.
Mane: white hair - hair design can be cc. I would like it to be very long or a long medium depending on what you think looks best.
Tail: long custom edited tigger tail going near the front legs.
Hooves/Fetlocks: cat paws
Reference Image(s): eyes-just not the veining -warning pic is big. henna tail

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: Albino white tiger -I'd like the striped to be a fainter color instead of the regular dark black . Like brown tan would be good.
Other Notes: pelt color

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like her to have a hair bindi, some kind of jewelry around the neck and a bracelet that goes from one of her toes to the ankle . I would like to red sleeves that drop on the ground -they should a similar design to a Indian wedding dress -All design aspects of the jewelry can be cc some of the designs are super intricate. On this twin I'd like any gemstones/items to be red.

Reference Image(s) for Items: jewlery 1, 2, 3
-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Pure
Breed of Walker:cat/feline -tiger walker and could I get the walker form to also have a hair bindi. Feral form can be the generic feline cat walker but if you choose to custom feral form you have my permission to use the form as a teplate
Charmed: no

----

twin 2-charmed twin
Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Albino tiger purewalker
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: tan skin like human tan with white henna marking around 2 paws. I would like her green charm to be on one of her paws with the henna around it so it looks like part of the design. White tiger strips on the top leg and perhaps other parts of body (-I would like one unpelt version )
Face: blue green eyes -cat shaped eyes. Like tiger in the fur color ref. Her ears in the unpelt to be spliced feline walker ears.
Mane: dark brown hair with gold(like the color metal gold) streaks- Hair design can be cc. I would like it to be very long or a long medium depending on what you think looks best.
Tail: long custom edited tigger tail going near the front legs.
Hooves/Fetlocks: cat paws
Reference Image(s): henna -ref image henna can be CC in design
tail, eyes

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: Albino white tiger -I'd like the striped to be a faint color instead of the regular dark black . Like brown tan would be good.
Other Notes: pelt color

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like her to have a hair bindi, jewelry around the neck and a bracelet that goes from one of her toes to the ankle it should be on one of the legs that doesn't have the henna. I would like green sleeves that drop on the ground -they should a similar design to a Indian wedding dress -All design aspects of the jewelry can be cc some of the designs are super intricate. The gem color would be green and I would like walker charm to be on the paw with henna-right in the middle of the design would be cool

Reference Image(s) for Items: jewlery 1, 2, 3

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a
~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Pure
Breed of Walker:cat/feline
Charmed: yes
~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
{Ok So I'm going to answer these in regards to un-charmed walkers}
*Skinwalker do not lifemate and do not fall in love. A walker could have flings and on a breeding form I would just do selective permission to have multiple flings.
Cannon/rp. Generally walkers don't have breeding with the same soq since they don't have romantic affection towards other soq. However I could see a walker having multiple flings with the same soq, because that soq is her/his tool/pet. Or they deem the other soq able to have strong progeny, there might be multiple ways to handle it. Personally I would probably say no if someone said they had to have several breeding with a walker I owned, since I don't think it fits well the walker personality.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No skinwalkers don't form attachments and are evil. If their offspring had a use for them for an evil plot they might think of them as a tool or weapons. Generally Walkers tend to abandon their baskets or drive the foals away . Some walkers will even hunt down their offspring since they see them as competition or an insult to their blood.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
You can charm them or just not rp them.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Charmed walkers can enter. Uncharmed walkers cannot enter.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Yikes.. well that could be answered multiple ways. Walkers are solitary creatures and they are evil incarnate. Jealousy, trying to out preform another walker, not working well with each other and blaming it on the other team members. However I would say the biggest factor is the would be they would be paranoid of the other walkers. When your evil you'd fully expect any companion to well, try to do you harm. After all I'm sure every walker is thinking of how to prove themselves the strongest and most evil of the bunch. Working with each other would be like getting a tattoo -the longer your sitting there the more irritating it becomes.
Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Beings of cunning and hatred. They are always planning and always craving blood and vengeance. They can never trust, relax and enjoy peaceful moments in their life.

Quote:
Entry Tag: (AislingJuno| Mutant | up to extreme | Solo Custom )

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

(neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me!
Edit Category: - Heavy, to Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Body Build: Regular male leg down
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: purple kind of star marking -like that darkens to lack near hooves. Purple crystal jewels in the middle of his chest. One crystal needs to be big in the center of his chest the other two smaller just above and to either side of the big crystal.
Face: eyes purple with the pupil darker with a bit of a glow. I would like his ears to be a bigger and longer then regular . Like maybe the fox walker ears.
Mane: pulled back with a hair accessory . Long hair kind of windblown back Hair starting a dark purple black with lighter glow bit highlights
Tail: The tail can either be a canine tail or a big custom thick fluffy unicorn tail I've done version of his with both so it's CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws with Fetlocks -which can be custom or stock long fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
User Image, User ImageUser ImageUser Image
crystal

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni style horn shaped like a lighting bolt violet white and glowing. Semi transparent. Can look like glass.
Wings: Wings I want tri -wings or super big awesome feathered custom wings .
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: I've been questing some form of this boy since 2010 but he's changed bit by bit over the years so I'm totally fine with some CC things.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: big hair accessory like ref, glowing purple orbs, crystal and silver anklets that connects to a toe anklet but CC in design to match him, an accessory on his wing but if you think it's too much you don't have to do it. Basically besides the hair accessory feel free to do what you want with items -I would like the crystal aspect in in chest to match some kind of item on him.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Look at main ref for hair items.

-- Existing Pets --

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:17 pm
Unedited

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:32 pm
Common-Uncommon

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:23 pm
Rare

Entry Line: AislingJuno – Unicorn/Flutter – Rare (Twins)

twin 1
Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Unicorn/Flutter
Body Build: Regular leg down
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dusky purple pink body with a rose design and white spots.
Face: Garnet eyes with black eye-whites
With the Sultry eye expression and thick eye lashes. Also can he have a small fang.
Mane: The Color is a super dark magenta that is almost black could the bottom of the hair fade to garnet like ombre hair ? . Big/ long to the ground -hair monster soq. Hair can be the new curly style mer inspired hair, mix of the lower tail ringlets with the long braid at head and the back of the neck or the top glam rock tail splice, the ringlets or any other splice you think would look cool just not any small braids.
Tail: .if possible could I get the new 'classical unicorn' unicorn tail that strife made
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock -color of the hooves black
Reference Image(s): User Image uncert

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Curved style Uni horn white or a slightly pink white
Wings: Flutter wings color on plushie type CC -slightly transparent
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: roses,jewel clasp, beads from the tabard
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ok so I do have items on the plushies that can be made from trading post items. It doesn't have to look exactly like the head items.
However If you are uncomfortable with splicing just make a rose crown on each of the boys and by the wings. I've done gems on a lot of the cyo plushies I've made but they always get converted to girls so I'm not even sure how it would look on the males. Rose crown-on their cousin .

-- Existing Pets --
------
twin 2
Soquili Species: - Unicorn/Flutter
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dusky purple pink body with a rose design and white spots.
Face: light pink eyes . With the Sultry eye expression and thick eye lashes. Also can he have a small fang by his mouth.
Mane: The Color is a light dusky pink could the bottom fade to white like ombre hair ? Big/ long to the ground -hair monster soq. Hair can be the new curly style mer inspired hair, mix of the lower tail ringlets with the long braid at head and the back of the neck or the top glam rock tail splice, the ringlets or any other splice you think would look cool just not any small braids.
Tail: .if possible could I get the new 'classical unicorn' unicorn tail that strife made
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock -color of the hooves white or a light dusky pink
Reference Image(s):
User Image uncert

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Curved style Uni horn white or a slightly pink white
Wings: Flutter wings color on plushie type CC -slightly transparent
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: roses,jewel clasp, beads from the tabard
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ok so I do have items on the plushies that can be made from trading post items. It doesn't have to look exactly like the head items.
However If you are uncomfortable with splicing just make a rose crown on each of the boys and by the wings. I've done gems on a lot of the cyo plushies I've made but they always get converted to girls so I'm not even sure how it would look on the males. Rose crown-on their cousin .

-- Existing Pets --
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:29 pm
Super Rare

AislingJuno
Entry Tag: (AislingJuno | Angeni-corn | Twins)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Angeni-corn
Concept Origin: original design -Mock Family
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: purple with white henna style marking on legs near the knee the color should get gradually darker with the darkest bit at the hooves
Face: white down the nose slightly glowing eyes -the eye color should be different on the twins -the boy is to have a blue/purple eye color. Also unlike his brother could he have black or a dark color for his eye white and if it looks good could his blue purple eye color glow a bit. With the Sultry eye expression and thick eye lashes. Also can he have a small fang.
Mane: bangs Zephyer with the side of the ringlets going from the face to the ear or the tucked braid. The mane should be long all the way to the ground and in the Fabio style. Color deep dark purple with lighter purple tips. --If this hair is to complicated then maybe the mer style hair long to the ground-
Tail: Strife's uni tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni Fetlocks. Hooves color cc
Reference Image(s):
User Image Soq Brother

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Curved style Uni horn super light violet almost white
Wings: style 2 Angeni wings , foot and head wings . Wings to be a bit transparent and could they look a tiny bit shinny. -or if you have a different idea run it by me.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: like brothers but the colors on the pushie's

Trading Post Items: roses , maybe a moon inspired trade item. Like the feather cape moon clasp without the feather
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni of Night Blooming Flowers

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Angeni-corn
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: purple with white henna style marking on legs -the part of the legs near the hooves to be different color then the twins
Face: white down the nose slightly. The eye color should be different on the twins -the boy is to have his eye whites either white or a really light blue. The pupil is to be the same color as the plushie without the black , but kind of glittery looking. . With the Sultry eye expression and thick eye lashes.
Mane: bangs Zephyer with the side of the ringlets going from the face to the ear or the tucked braid. The mane should be long all the way to the ground and in the Fabio style. -
Tail: Strife's uni tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni Fetlocks. Hooves CC in color-but nothing really different then the colors on the plushie.
Reference Image(s): User Image eyes-only blue

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Curved style Uni horn super light violet almost white
Wings: style 2 Angeni wings , foot and head wings -wings semi transparent. Maybe frosted colored tips would look good.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: like their brothers but the colors on the pushie's

Trading Post Items: roses -flowers can be the same as the plushie's or in frosty colors . Also the crystal ball no stand in a icy color /frosty inspired.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni of Frost

-Note add Blush's form-Should have been posted in a unedited custom as a twin or by herself
User Image  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:31 pm
Mutant/Purewalker

Soquili Species: Charmed Purewalker
WIP Needed? yes 1

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: snow leopard markings part way down the leg I'd like the leg and paws to be semi transparent. I would like the feline ears and tail spliced to the body-if you do unpelts. Also the charmed gem I'd like it to be the same teal as the glow bits and placed upper part of the front leg
Face: eyes blue and glowing if possible with glow bits
Mane: If you do unpelt version spliced new mer hair long all the way to the ground color . Well I've gone back in forth between dark cobalt, white or black . So CC what you think looks best or mix the colors.
Tail: cat walker tail -
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline paws
Reference Image(s): main idea
pelt, pelt 2
mane color if blue
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s)
Wings: Mini Wings -kalona style 3 smooth . Wings are dark blue-black and black
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: Cat walker colored like a snow leopard
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: can you add teal glow bit the same color as the eyes in the main ref. The glow bits the mist from the tiki item around the translucent paws. Also if possible could you make the earring on the main ref using the ball of the ball hairstick item with like a chain from the hairstick or part of a necklace connecting the two

-- Existing Pets --
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games