No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment
Hogwarts House Percentage

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's Your House? (Your Choice, Not Quiz Result)
  Gryffindor
  Ravenclaw
  Hufflepuff
  Slytherin
View Results

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:20 pm
What's Your Hogwarts House Percentage?

You Are 35% Hufflepuff, 29% Ravenclaw, 26% Gryffindor, and 10% Slytherin!

You belong in Hufflepuff without question, but your Ravenclaw-esque appreciation for knowledge means your many friends come to you when they need advice from someone with a level head. While you enjoy any kind of learning, working as part of a team is where you truly thrive. You are an excellent collaborator, and understand that communication with others is an essential part of learning and, more importantly, growing as a person.

Your slight compatibility with Gryffindor house hints at an underlying desire for adventure that may manifest itself in a love of travel or trying new things.

---

Describes me quite well. Though I've always considered myself a Ravenclaw... and that's the house I've always gotten for all other quizzes. Hufflepuff has always been a close second though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:59 pm
I am 33% Ravenclaw, 25% Hufflepuff, 23% Gryffindor, and 19% Slytherin! What’s Your Hogwarts House Percentage?  

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:31 pm
Prof. Moonie
What's Your Hogwarts House Percentage?

You Are 35% Hufflepuff, 29% Ravenclaw, 26% Gryffindor, and 10% Slytherin!

You belong in Hufflepuff without question, but your Ravenclaw-esque appreciation for knowledge means your many friends come to you when they need advice from someone with a level head. While you enjoy any kind of learning, working as part of a team is where you truly thrive. You are an excellent collaborator, and understand that communication with others is an essential part of learning and, more importantly, growing as a person.

Your slight compatibility with Gryffindor house hints at an underlying desire for adventure that may manifest itself in a love of travel or trying new things.

---

Describes me quite well. Though I've always considered myself a Ravenclaw... and that's the house I've always gotten for all other quizzes. Hufflepuff has always been a close second though.

Since it's been a few years since I originally took this test, I wanted to see if the percentages would change or not.

---

You Are 36% Ravenclaw, 28% Gryffindor, 24% Hufflepuff, and 12% Slytherin!

You believe above all in the importance of wisdom, which is why you undoubtedly belong in Ravenclaw, but your sense of adventure means you may also have an affinity for Gryffindor house. You are a thrill-seeker – you love to travel and there’s nothing more exciting to you than new experiences – and believe that adventure is essential in the pursuit of knowledge. You are brave, but would never intentionally put yourself in danger, placing you firmly in Ravenclaw.

Your slight compatibility with Hufflepuff house suggests a deep love and appreciation for those close to you, which you may keep hidden for fear of being hurt.  
"QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games