[鉄]____The ____Shirumura____The Sealed Village____[鉄]
Mans_____Greatest_____Creation

______________A r e a ... D e s c r i p t i o n ||
____ Near the forests of Iron there are a set few mountains that hold a secret. What was once a village dedicated to the fusion of chakra and technology now is nothing more then ruins of ages past. The entrance to the village is a massive metal door that is still somewhat functional, at least to open just enough for people to fit inside and close.

Inside the subterranean village is built like a military facility, using the cave as a mere skeleton of their layout. All the corridors are made of metal pathways and it can be quite easy to get lost in a place like this due to how many different rooms and ways to go there are. Much of the technology that used to be functional is nothing more then scrap at this point, with signs of damage visible throughout the entire facility. It is unclear however what caused the downfall of this village.

Deeper into the heart of Shirumura one can find a few areas dedicated to natural resource harvesting, using a few spots where the cave went up to the surface of the mountain and creating artificial clearings where crops could have been grown or harvested. There are also a few spots where there are undergrounds rivers that can be used.

The structural integrity of the place is still quite sound all things considered with only a few areas caved in in any sense, whatever causing the loss of the village not causing any damage to the natural caves that were all around them. The mountain itself actually has many mineral deposits, ranging from nickel, iron, copper, and even gold.

______________P o i n t s ... O f ... I n t e r e s t ||
____???
____???
____???
____???

______________N e a r b y ... L o c a t i o n s ||
____???
____???
____???

______________K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
____???
____???