Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Rules [Read and Sign] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:08 am
[1] Be Literate
Literate roleplay requires lots of descriptions, and you don’t want to use the same words over and over again! Get a dictionary and thesaurus in book or internet form and keep them on hand. Use them every time you get stuck or find yourself using a word too much. For example, if you are roleplaying a scene in the rain, instead of saying “rain” every sentence, you can use words like “deluge,” “downpour,” and “torrent.”

[2] Post Length Requirement
Please no one-liners when roleplaying in this guild. Keep posts at a minimum of a paragraph or 200 words. You don't have to type a novel, but give enough detail for others to respond.

[3] Post Frequency Requirement
As a general rule, please post your character(s) at least once every two weeks. There are certain characters who will need to be posted more frequently and some who may be situational. If you need to go on a mini or long hiatus don't forget to post in the correct thread. Any specific questions or concerns? Just ask.

[4] Follow Gaia TOS

[5] Character Limit
The character limit is 2 unless you are active enough to handle more.

[6] Unique Peculiarities
Each peculiarity is unique to a single character, do not copy the same peculiarity another user has claimed.
Below is the list of taken peculiarities,
please look through this document before making your character.

Click this link for all the taken peculiarities

[7] Politics
Keep any and all irl politics out of the RP and the OOC. This is an escape from the real world. Fictional politics is fine as it is apart of the lore of the guild.

If you leave the guild (or) happen to be banned because you can't keep irl politics out of your RPing, please do NOT send your friends to harass me.

[8] Choosing a Dorm House
You must participate in the sorting quiz in order to be sorted into the correct House. Users may not choose which House their character is put into, that is decided on quiz results.

[9] Pre-made Relationships
Let's talk about pre-made relationships, in a way that won't cause WWIII in the OOC/Discord.
Pre-made relationships that have no previous development of any kind, (whether it be through PMs, OOC, RP, etc.) are not allowed to exist. Such as a marriage that has not been discussed between parties, with no history or development of any kind attached to their relationship.

Premade relationships that have been developed through PMs, OOC, RP, etc. are fine to exist within the guild. So long as you can show me where this development took place, or give me a summary of the connection between your two characters.

Characters created before 8/26 along with characters after 8/26 that have developed through previous OOC chats, RPs, PMs are not affected by this rule change, and you do not have to worry about your characters.

[9] Permission When Using Peculiarites
You need permission when using your peculiarity on someone’s character. Example: you cannot set a character on fire outside of tournaments/training without the permission of the owner. When using peculiarities in battle, your attack cannot be a direct hit and can be dodged by the opposing party.

[10] Peculiarities
Use of peculiarities on school grounds without teacher supervision is strictly prohibited and can result in disciplinary action against your character.

[11] Fighting Ground Rules
We don't want to resort to a dice roll system, but we will implement one if you cannot roleplay fairly. Keep dodges limited; dodging every attack from your opponent is prohibited. Remember to keep your attacks open, attacks may not directly hit another user UNLESS the other user has failed to dodge or counter-attack. Use common sense when fighting, students do not have COMPLETE control over their powers and can result in exhaustion from over-use or self-harm.
If you have read the rules thoroughly, please sign your username below along with the answer to this question: Who is your character's personal hero?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:29 pm
I have read the rules and promise to abide by them!

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:06 pm
On the blood of my father, on the blood of my son, I swear to uphold these rules unto my dying breath.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:06 pm
Rules have been read and understood if I mess up you and your vc and kick me in the shins...just not the knee  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:53 pm
I have read and agree with the rules, and will my best to abide by them

~Esclaive

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:41 pm
have read the rules and I will abide by them  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Howecho

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:01 pm
i see no problems with the rules.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:46 pm
I have read the rules and will do my best here.  

SereneArtifex

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:39 pm
I read the rule and I plan on following them.  
[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff