Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
[OOC & Discord] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:19 pm
Eltheran
KateIyn
Is there any certain areas you're supposed to post in first? Or do you just go anywhere? sweatdrop

If you're a student and you don't have class today, you can post wherever~ I can name a few active locations if you want!

I'm not sure what class she'd have if it was in session, but yeah she a student. c: Sure though, I'd love to hear a few!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:12 pm
Hey guys, this is Kateiyn. I had to make a new acc since some issues occurred and really dove my anxiety. Can I still post as my charry I had? : 3

Labilia

Popular Star

8,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.••••-Lil Honk jumps on you and wags his lil boop tail-
••••Art by .E m m e l i n e~

┌───────────────────────┐

For anyone that actually checks this, I heard that some were offended by my character's calling Yukari the H-oh word in his inner monologue and if that was you, I'm sorry in advance. I didn't think that word was censor-worthy as it is used in casual conversation or as a joke often enough in my community that I forget some people could be bothered by it. I only think to add trigger warnings when certain triggering topics are involved (like drug abuse, for eg, for which I will have a tw for my villain's backstory when he is completed), but I'll be more mindful when writing posts from now on.

If you're offended simply because my character thought that and are mad at me for it, well I'm sorry but I just felt that Dajanté would think that when he saw Yukari on her boyfriend's lap in the middle of a public space (not to mention a classroom, where minors come to learn). He saw it as inappropriate and judged her for it, obviously a little too harshly for using such a word when all she was doing was sitting in her consensual boyfriend's lap, but that's just what I thought he would think when he saw such an act. Now I honestly only glanced over the prior posts before my initial posting, so I may have missed some things considering I only skimmed, but that just stuck out to me the most.

Again, apologies if you were offended by it as I didn't mean any offense (especially to Bansheeava). Also, I would never personally think that (at least not seriously), so please don't attribute his thoughts to my own personal ones. Role-playing is like acting to me, except written out. It's not necessarily what I actually think nor what I would say in that situation.

Thanks for reading this (rather long) message!

((Btw, I left the discord server because I wasn't interested in it. So if you have any questions for me, feel free to pm or quote me here. Thanks!))

└───────────────────────┘

Quote:

Bansheeava

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:05 pm
Hey! Honestly, if you hadn't quoted me, I probably wouldn't have seen this.

In reference to the word 'ho' being used, I didn't see it as being something warned or cencored, though that is just my opinion. So, I can't answer for anyone else here in the guild. But, as for my character being called said word, I take no offense to it.

If anything, I was just a little surprised. When it was first brought up, I hadn't seen the post and thought she had actually been called a ho via interaction. But, when I read it and it was fully quoted in the Discord, I saw it was Dejante's thoughts. I don't know your character well, but I do see where he could get the idea as she was sitting on Shiden's lap.

Again, I was simply just taken by surprise, since our characters have yet to interact. But, I - coughYukaricough hope to get along well with her new room mate.

Bubblegum Bishonen

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.••••-Lil Honk jumps on you and wags his lil boop tail-

Yeah no I figured you should see this if anything XD
I'm glad you don't take offense though! Plus, it was in his inner monologue, he wouldn't actually say that to her as being an individual with manners at least (that is hella rude to call someone you don't even know a ho!).
But yeah, hopefully they will "get along" XD!!!
He's kind of a difficult one, but in all honesty is very friendly.
He's just judgmental sometimes lmao
Initially I made some assumptions since I figure he would've "met" his roommate,
but have yet to actually interact with you so I was like how tf should I go about this haha.
So I just threw in some things based off of what her profile said she liked or acted like,
but yeah I look forward to an official interaction too if you'd want one xD!

Quote:

Bansheeava

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:42 pm
Bubblegum Bishonen

Yeah no I figured you should see this if anything XD
I'm glad you don't take offense though! Plus, it was in his inner monologue, he wouldn't actually say that to her as being an individual with manners at least (that is hella rude to call someone you don't even know a ho!).
But yeah, hopefully they will "get along" XD!!!
He's kind of a difficult one, but in all honesty is very friendly.
He's just judgmental sometimes lmao
Initially I made some assumptions since I figure he would've "met" his roommate,
but have yet to actually interact with you so I was like how tf should I go about this haha.
So I just threw in some things based off of what her profile said she liked or acted like,
but yeah I look forward to an official interaction too if you'd want one xD!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hi hi! You probably know me as the creator of Rebecca Shusona (the girl who pretty much bashed her head on the toilet bowl) but I just wanted to drop in here and say Hello~

I personally was not offended by what Dajante thought. I think all characters have the right to think about what they wish regarding the world they live in. They can agree, disagree, or find some middle ground for the masses. There are all sorts of people in our lives who won’t agree with our way of thinking, and I think that is okay whee
It just provides diversity! A role play should definetly encompass those who don’t share the thoughts of the masses (which I’m not really sure what the masses are in this case). Characters are influenced by their environment, family, culture and what have you. I look forward to what else you have in store for us~

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:43 pm
Xweetoks
Hey guys, this is Kateiyn. I had to make a new acc since some issues occurred and really dove my anxiety. Can I still post as my charry I had? : 3

Hi! I was just wondering if your question was answered by an admin yet xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:49 pm
Hope the kind
Xweetoks

Hi! I was just wondering if your question was answered by an admin yet xp

Yeah it was answered through PM. ^0^

Labilia

Popular Star

8,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:42 pm

Yeah I remember you, haha!
That was a very well-rounded response, and you're absolutely right, so ty!

Hope the Kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:26 pm
Lol I didn't even know I was still in old guilds that were viewable xD I should go through that and gather my charries and leave the guilds.

I just came back recently and am getting back in RP

I hope it's okay to use same name and pic from other guilds I've done xD It's all about playing them differently. That and ya girl can be lazy to make graphics.

Anyway where do I post the pending profiles O.O?

Also I didn't see it taken so if allowed can Art Manipulation be one of my girl's peculiarity?  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:37 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

Hahaha, well I saw you were active in the old guilds you were apart of and really wanted you on board with ours!

Oooh, very nice! Welcome back to Gaia and the world of Roleplay!

You're perfectly fine to use whatever name and picture you want so long as it's anime and the face claim isn't taken by anyone. smile (We'll let you know when it comes time to approve your profile)

Were you planning on making an adult or a student? Pending profiles are posted alongside the approved ones, you just have to let us know when it's ready for approval! Adults go here and students go here! The profile skeleton is located here~

If the power you want isn't listed on the master-list then it's perfectly fine to take it, so you are good to go!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:48 pm
Eltheran
The_Little_Rabbit

Hahaha, well I saw you were active in the old guilds you were apart of and really wanted you on board with ours!

Oooh, very nice! Welcome back to Gaia and the world of Roleplay!

You're perfectly fine to use whatever name and picture you want so long as it's anime and the face claim isn't taken by anyone. smile (We'll let you know when it comes time to approve your profile)

Were you planning on making an adult or a student? Pending profiles are posted alongside the approved ones, you just have to let us know when it's ready for approval! Adults go here and students go here! The profile skeleton is located here~

If the power you want isn't listed on the master-list then it's perfectly fine to take it, so you are good to go!

That's sweet of you~ I do try to be active since I enjoy writing :p. Work does take a lot of my time though but in my free time I write wink

Thank you for the welcome back biggrin and invite. Looks like a fun guild~

Also perfect thank you for letting me know! I'll get started on those two

Was planning to make one of both~ Is Espionage General still available?  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:54 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

We completely understand the times where life comes first and we hope that you will stay with us for a long time! heart

Thank you! I just updated the guild homepage tonight with some fancier graphics haha.

Oooh, you're making two characters?~ How exciting! I believe the Espionage General is still available. 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:01 am
Eltheran
The_Little_Rabbit

We completely understand the times where life comes first and we hope that you will stay with us for a long time! heart

Thank you! I just updated the guild homepage tonight with some fancier graphics haha.

Oooh, you're making two characters?~ How exciting! I believe the Espionage General is still available. 4laugh

I am~ 2 is the limit so might as well haha

Perfect~ I just need to think of a power or something to explain the look she has and what she can do. You're also welcomed to tell me to change something in my profiles and I will happily oblige~

Also yea~ I plan on it and I'll be joining the discord later. It is 3am so I really should sleep soon oops. It is also lovely to meet you heart  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

VioletMurders

Dapper Genius

14,440 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:50 am

Hellos.

Just received a guild invite, it has been centuries since i was in an active guild. Being a curious bug i did decide to join~

Fair warning... I also been on and off again haitus from gaia, just jumped back in again around june. In other words i still feel a bit rusty so please forgive me in advance.
emotion_facepalm

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces