Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Abandoned Factory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:27 pm
User Image

eon shiro

0hi0

ood → Neutral
ocation → Abandoned Factory
houghts → "How much do I left before I lose my second pinky..?"
ompany → People..
heme → Alive
ut f offee →

Keon barely managed to finish his steamed bun in peace before the Mitch started to bothering him. He hasn't even been here for long and he has some guy's hands touching his face no less. He already hates when people are too close to him, all up in his personal space but being touched is just.. so uncomfortable for him, he doesn't like it. He instinctively slaps Mitch's hand away before hiding both hands in his pocket as he glanced away. "Don't call me cute.." He mumbled quietly, burying his face in his wool scarf.

Shuffling away from Mitch as he followed Kaden over at the table full of goodies and the test dummy. He was told to show what he can do but none includes anything on the table. He is very underweight with little to no muscle structure with no athleticism. He cannot wield any weapon, he doesn't know how to shoot a gun; let alone use it to take someone's life. He heavily depends on his peculiarity to do the work, maybe that's why he's missing a whole right pinky and is on his way his toes and other pinky. But.. it's a bit tricky to show his peculiarity first hand because it only works on organic things, such as plants, animals and people. Looking around the room he spotted a potted plant. Going over to it as he picked it up and brought it back to the table. One arm wrapped around the pot to hold it up as his other hand hovered over the plant. With a single brush of his finger over the leaf as it began to wilt slowly. Brushing his finger against the plant again and the plant is completely lifeless. Looking back as he placed the pot on the table an shrugged. "Ta da.."

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:55 am
User Image
KADEN The Leader

Mitch didn't seem upset by the reaction he got. He was used to such things. Not to mention the fact that he couldn't slack on the job. If it was a casual meeting he wouldn't have even gotten close to him. Mitch was tempted to reply back, but he didn't. Now was not the time. After all, someone else just walked in.

Kaden watched the teen look around. It wasn't long before he came back with a plant. Why there was one in the factory? He did not know, but it served its purpose. "So you don't know how to use any weapons?" He waited for the confirmation before asking the next question. "Do you have any other talents?" He was talking about ones not related to his peculiarity. They could have been related to sneaking, killing, intelligence or random abilities. No matter what the answer was, he still said the next thing. "If you can fight, show Sam what you can do." He motioned over to the man in question. The energetic one gave Keon a smile accompanied by a wave. "If not, leave." Kaden wasn't trying to be mean when he said those words. He just didn't need people loitering around. After he spoke, he made his way over to Carter.

"Carter, right?" He asked before he came to a stop near the redhead--dropping the 'just' part he used the when they first met. "Show me what you can do with your peculiarity." It was the last test. Anyone could figure out how Carter used some type of power when he shot the gun, but he wanted to see more. Unlike the teens, his wasn't so clear cut.

Hope the kind

Just Rosa

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:26 am
CαяTεя

User Image
xxxxxxxxx

▪Thoughts: Does that kid even belong here?II▫Where: Abandoned FactoryII ▫With Who: Some Exile Folks + KeonII ▪Wearing: Blue-collar shirt [shown in picture] with black pantsII

”Sure man, give me the time and place.” In all honesty, the redhead had been giving it his all. Granted, he was told not to kill anyone but it wasn’t as if a no-kill order would have changed things. It felt as if this Sam fellow was holding back, at least that is what his body language seemed to suggest. Gut feelings were so not his things since it wasn’t always right. If the amnesia man ever wanted to go toe-to-toe with the smiley man then he needed more practice with his peculiarity. That sounded like a lot of work though and he honestly wasn’t looking forward to it. Well, if he wanted to live to see another day then he’d probably have to eventually get some more skills under his belt. Who knows what kind of work he’d be given. Frankly, if it involved fighting then he’d have to go scavenging for some skills in the city. Leaving the man named Sam with a lazy wave, his next destination was towards some secluded male. Seemed like this group was made up of a lot of raven-haired males. They might as well have been called The Conspiracy. That was what you called a group of ravens which sort of seemed fitting for an alternative name for the Exiles.

”Got it Jagger, thanks for these.” Ruby lenses shifted towards the doctor as they lifted the towel and bottle. About half of the transparent liquid was gulped down before Carter took the towel to wipe away some of the sweat on his brow. Since all this adult had to do was wait for the Leader to be done with the new guy, he had time to observe. No one really stood out of the crowd including the teenager that came in with their steaming bun. Seemed like the newbie wasn’t a fan of being touched either, nor being denoted as ‘cute’. The boy with the wool scarf was lead towards the weapons table so that they could shoot the dummy, however, that didn’t actually happen. This Keon fellow, as the garnet-colored hair man found out through the communication of the man’s clothes, deterred from the usual path. They proceeded to display their peculiarity with a potted plant. ’I don’t think the kid has very good listening skills.’ Taking another drink from the bottle, the amnesia man could almost determine what was going on in Kater’s head. ’Looks like the teenager will be more of a setback than an actual benefit for the group. Whatever, it isn’t my business anyways.’ That was all the thought Carter gave to the boy since the man of the hour finally finished with the boy.

”Sure, unless you know some other Carter here.” The man was quick to retort with a disinterested expression. Whether it was accepted as rude or something else was up to the other. Being told to show his ability was going to be a bit more difficult than what Keon did. ”I’ll do what I can.” Crimson hair approached The Leader and placed a hand on the man’s shoulder. With a blink, their left ruby eye transitioned to a more goldenrod color. In one moment there was silence, an eerie stillness that was rather unnatural. One by one different voices became more prominent towards the demonic male. Whispers of chatter that would have surely sounded incoherent, considering their overlap, did not. It was as if the jet-black haired male would understand and comprehend what each conversation was conveying. That only lasted for a minute before the silence came back. ”I’ve been told that my peculiarity has something to do with communication. I’m able to hear, understand, and converse with inanimate objects and animate ones. I don’t know how long I can keep a mental link though. Not sure if a power like this is beneficial for your group.” The golden iris resumed its crimson color as he retracted his hand from the other. ”Anything else you need me to do?” His thoughts continued to convey that same disinterested tone while his hands were shoved into his pockets.

((Out.Of.Conversation smile )

II ▪Occupation: Linguist

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:36 am
User Image

eon shiro

0hi0

ood → Neutral
ocation → Abandoned Factory
houghts → ". . . ."
ompany → People..
heme → Alive
ut f offee →

Keon simply shrugged as he didn't have an answer for him, he could probably use a simple knife but that's about it. He heavily depended on his peculiarity to do what he needs to do with little to no care on how it affects his body that is proven by the slow necrosis happening on his own body. But that doesn't stop him, guess he doesn't fear the idea of dying, he sees it all the time since the age of fourteen so it's normal to him, a dead rotting body doesn't bother him. Looking back at the table of goodies, might as well show something, right.

With a small sigh as he removes his hat and places it on the table along with the plastic bags he brought in before going for picking up a hunter's knife. He held the knife in his hand as his inspected it. Dragging his long slender index finger along the handle of the knife. It felt like carbon fiber, fiberglass and either silicon or rubber, kind of hard to feel with his gloves on but he prefers to keep them on. He doesn't need people staring at his hands and what have they become; partially necrotic. It's annoying hearing people talk about his hands, it's annoying hearing people talk in general though. Moving past the handle now sliding his fingers over the knife's blade but carefully because it would be a shame if the blades cuts through the fabric or even slicing his finger. Now gripping on the handle with his dominant right hand as he walks on over to the dummy.

Slice.

He drags the blade over the knife over the neck of the dummy one way making the first opening and then drags it the other way deepening the cut. Taking a small step back and tilted his head as he gives it a thought, looking back to see if the other guy was watching before sinking the knife dead center of the dummy before turning around and bows towards Kaden. "That will be all." He mumbled quietly before eyeing the red head. He doesn't fight, which is why he depends on his peculiarity, all he needs to do is immobilise the person first. Looking at the table as he puts his hat back on and grabbing his bags as he prepares to leave. But first he reaches into the bag for a bottle of sparkling peach soda. Twisting the cap off as he starts walking out while sipping on his drink as he opens the door with his other hand and exits the building.

[Exits]

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:08 am
User Image
KADEN The Leader

He watched the attack on the dummy. The kid had a quiet spunk to him. Fixated on death--perhaps because of his own peculiarity. He could probably be trained to be a deadly assassin. Kaden didn't know how long the teen had been in the group. He wasn't the one that kept up with every detail in regards to everyone they will meet this week. Still, there was always room for improvement. They didn't need such services right now, however. Perhaps in time. Kaden gave him a nod when the other pointed out how they had nothing more to show.

Carter was a different story. The main reason being his peculiarity. It seemed rather complex. He also talked more. A smartass. It didn't bother him even if his face always sported the same bored expression. Kaden let him put a hand on his shoulder. It was strange to be able to understand so many "conversations" at once without being completely overwhelmed. Not like it was a piece of cake either. Carter probably was better with it than someone who experienced it for the first time. The things said were...interesting. "What or who was I listening to a moment ago?" He waited for the other to respond before he asked the next question. "Can you link people together so they can converse in their heads?"

After that bit was explained, he ended this meeting between Carter. "I just need you to do one last thing." At least in regards to anything directly related to Kaden. He finished his role in this. Now it was Nasya's turn. "Meet the boss." The motorcycle lover told him where to go, along with a couple of other things, before he sent Carter on his way. They recently parted ways with their last communicator. Why not consider investing in a new one?

Hope the kind

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:34 pm
Hope the kind

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Nur für mich bist du am Leben
Ich steck dir Orden ins Gesicht
Du bist mir ganz und gar ergeben
Du liebst mich denn ich lieb dich nicht

Ich tu dir weh
Tut mir nicht leid
Das tut dir gut
Hör wie es schreit

Du bist das Schiff ich der Kapitän
Wohin soll denn die Reise gehen
Ich seh im Spiegel dein Gesicht
Du liebst mich denn ich lieb dich nicht"

Chance "Circe" Masters
Nobody

The party was all coming together exactly according to plan. They had to admit, Hoglah and them had done quite well with this. Of course, most of it could be attributed to Circe's hard work and myriad contacts, but Hoglah had done her part well and had spread word of the rave across campus, so hopefully it would be hella lit. For their part, Circe decided to dress to impress: they wore tight black leather pants that left nothing to the imagination, a long lilac tunic-like asymmetrical shirt with splashes of bright pink, thigh high black leather boots, a black leather jacket, and so much facial jewelry they would probably sink to the bottom of a pool. They couldn't wait to see how Hoglah had decided to dress, hopefully something a bit scandalous, but not slutty, something that one would never find in some teen catalogue. While they were waiting to see what their girl had donned, they oversaw the last few details of setup: plenty of booze was on hand, and the bartenders weren't about to look at any ids; sound system had mega sub-woofers that may or may not shake the whole city, a dj friend of theirs had been called in to officiate, the lights were seizure inducing even if you didn't have epilepsy, and there were definitely some unsavory people about who could hook you up with whatever you wanted. Tonight was supposed to be a Boschian display of excess and debauchery, something that most people did not partake in often enough. Hell, it was so much the goal of tonight that Circe doubted they would even get much information: they weren't going to be the only sober one around, hell no. Once things got going, Circe would be knocking them back as well, and maybe partaking in some other things as well. Hopefully Hoglah would join in, and who knows what sort of things they might get up to...

"No one ever thought this one would survive
Helpless child, gonna walk a drum beat behind
Lock you in a dream, never let you go
Never let you laugh or smile, not you.

Making friends with a homeless torn up man
He just kind of smiles, it really shakes me up.
There's danger on every corner but I'm okay
Walking down the street trying to forget yesterday.

You know that life really takes its toll
And a poet's gut reaction is to search his very soul
So much damn confusion before my eyes,
But nothing seems to phase me and this one still survives.

Well, I just want to walk right out of this world,
Cause everybody has a poison heart
I just want to walk right out of this world,
Cause everybody has a poison heart."

With: No one in particularxxxxxxRelationship: DatingxxxxxxPeculiarity: On/OffxxxxxxPronouns: They/ThemxxxxxxOoc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:21 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
The past couple of weeks had not held much for Fallon. She unfortunately had to teach one of Faith's classes. So as a form of protest she had given the students alot of homework. Some of the time she was in control was spent gathering as much intel as she could and reporting it back to the exiles. When she was not collecting intel or worse teaching a class she did whatever she wanted. Some of her time was spent training and learning how to handle new weapons that came out. When it came to new weapons she was a very quick learner normally having the new weapon mastered in a few hours. She had also gone on a few assassinations but that is not something she needed to advertise. So needless to say her weeks have been pretty boring but then she heard of this rave. Ofcourse she did not want to go alone so she had to see if she could find someone to go with her. So she decided to ask Jasper she did not really think he would agree to go with her but she hoped he would. She was happily surprised when he agreed to go with her. But to be honest she probably was not going to stay at the rave to long she knew it was not really jasper's kind of thing.

She wore her normal all leather outfit which just so happened to be perfect for this kind of thing pluse it was great for something like this. Once there Fallon looks around it seemed that people were just starting to arrive but it was defanintaly set for a great rave. She looks up at jasper "Shall we go and have a drink first it seems that the party has not quite started yet?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:40 pm
Mayumi Hiiragi

User Image

"Do you have a second to spare?"

Jasper Dean Frost
"Prophet"

Villain

A rave? Seriously? Why on Earth had Fallon thought this was something he would be interested in? Had Faith put her up to it? That would be more bold than the wilting pansy could manage, he supposed. He didn't even know what one typically wore to such things! Well, at least Fallon was well-aware that this was not the sort of thing that he enjoyed, he was only coming because she had insisted, and so she would make it up to him. Though of course he had no idea how exactly she would be making it up to him, so there was that bit of uncertainty. Also she promised to not stay very long, which was quite considerate. At least he hadn't had a bad week: Charon seemed pleased with their progress, things were running smoothly, he had met a man he very much liked, and he had made some wise business decisions that brought in a fair amount of money. Hopefully he could ride the high of his recent success in order to survive this encounter, but if it became too much for him, he was sure Fallon wouldn't mind too terribly if he retreated off to the side. Actually, what would probably surprise her the most was his attire: there was nothing fancy about it at all. He had heard tale that these sorts of parties could get quite messy, and he had no desire to get anything worthwhile sullied. He was wearing a black ¾ sleeve shirt with a rather open neckline, dark jeans, and black converses. All of that black likely did not help his complexion in the least, but hopefully it would make him less noticeable. "Yes, a drink would be nice. I imagine it may actually be rather good intoxicants about..." He recognized some of the dealers, knew they were quite legit. This rave might not be so bad after all...

"Come, I show you the end
You're damned
Cause no one can defy me
Just watch these maddened creatures
Like you they all once reached out
A war to win
But I'm gonna burn this vision down"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:41 pm
Fallon/faith

User Image
As they start to make their way towards the bar Fallon smiles "You look quite nice tonight. Different without your suite but it looks good." To be totally honest she could not think of a time she had ever seen Jasper in anything other than a suite before. Not that it was a bad thing because he looked amazing in them but it was a surprise to see that he had other clothing. She looked around at the people that were already there and recognized a few of the faces she smiled and gave a wave to some of them as they passed by. There still was not very many people there but more people were showing up by the minute. Fallon estimated that in 15 to 20 minutes the place would be completely crowded. "I do not believe that they have wine here. Do you drink anything other than wine?" just as she finished her sentence a woman with blond hair and a tight black leather dress appeared in front of Fallon wrapping her arms around her. The woman leans in and kisses Fallon. The woman deepens the kiss while moving her hands down to grab Fallons butt. Breaking the kiss the woman smiles "I did not know you were going to be here tonight if I knew I would have dressed better." The woman then notices Jasper and smiles at him. "O who is your good looking friend here?" She askes walking to him she kisses him gently putting both of her hands on his chest.
Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:11 pm
Mayumi Hiiragi

User Image
You Have Engaged With: Jasper / Prophet My Resumé: __ My Rich Voice: __ My Occupation: Second in Command of the Exiles / Pro-Gambler / Con Man

🂾<==========================================================>🂾

He gave a brief smile, "thank-you. I actually bought this wardrobe just a couple days ago specifically for this occasion. I confess while it is not my typical style, the range of mobility is slightly better than to what I am accustomed." Still, he doubted this look would be seen often; he just really didn't feel like his normal self without the formal wear. He pursed his lips, "no wine you say? How barbaric! No matter, I would not be where I am today if I was not capable of adapting." Besides, with so many dealers around, there had to be something good, something that even he would like. For a brief moment his eyes locked upon a bottle of cognac, before his partner was whisked up into an embrace. He assumed it was just an old friend sort of deal, but to see them kiss...this was infinitely more interesting than he would have imagined. One little comment about dressing better, and soon the woman was upon him, kissing him as if they had been lovers. He stroked her cheek with the back of his hand, "tis the face that launch'd a thousand ships ships, and burnt the topless towers of Ilium." He caught one of her hands in his own, stepped back a half step, bowing deeply and bringing her hand to his lips. "I am known as Jasper Frost. Enchanté." He refrained from quoting the next line from the play, which was the demand for a kiss. Not that he thought Fallon would get jealous, that was not the nature of their relationship, but he figured it was better to not rush in. "Fallon, you must introduce me to more of your friends. I imagine I would enjoy them immensely." It would seem this rave was turning out quite decent after all.

Associates: Fallon, Mystery girl
    Demeanor: Curious
      Message from Corporate Sponsor: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Student File Profile || Peculiarity Luck Energy Manipulation || Location Weapon’s Class [Back of the Class]->Abandoned Factory|| Lucky Company Classmates + Professor Naginata/Ninja Waldo->Circe|| Wearing School Uniform + Makeup-> Rave Outfit ||

Weapons Training Classroom
            Classmates began to steadily trickle into the classroom. The first pair being a the Korean twins. How did she know they were Korean? By the manner they carried themselves, speckles of rumors that surrounded them, and occasionally their small outbursts of going out to KBBQ. They were easy on the eyes but she had her image to think about. This Han fellow looked like your typical goody two-shoes. A personality trait Hoglah used to own up until this year. Hanging around someone who reminded her so much of her past self was risky. Though, according to one of the latest fashion magazines, being a risk-taker was a desirable trait that men liked in girls. Hog would have to think more about this later. She would glance at this particular twin (when he greeted her) and give a brief nod. 'Okay, hopefully that looked cool and indifferent.' The young girl would close her eyes and tried to visualize her action.

Hwan was an aloof lone wolf. Was the pun intended? Maybe just a little bit but that truly was what this twin was. He wasn’t the friendly sort, kept to himself, and had that kind of atmosphere the magazine had been raving about lately. 'I wonder if he tries to act like that?' But she sighed to herself before softly shaking her head. 'I guess there is no real point in thinking about it. I can’t copy a guy. It would just be too weird! I wish he was a girl, then it wouldn’t be too strange if I started hanging around him.' Pinky sighed to herself before dropping the twins from her mind.

The next classmate was heard before they were seen. Pinky opened up her ruby gaze towards the short brunette in the room. Oh, she was very familiar with this one. Hoglah had just gone off and done her Field Day Mission with him this past weekend. He really was a lively one, especially with how he brazenly picked up a weapon off the wall. Though, she was quickly reminded of how his enthusiasm got them into a pinch during the weekend. 'And the whole mission didn’t turn out so hot afterwards.'

Then another teammate entered the scene. He seemed to be doing pretty well, considering that a falling building almost collapsed on him. But hey, at least he wasn’t worse for wear. 'But where did he go afterwards?' Somewhere in the day, Jesse had just upped and disappeared. Hoglah just chalked it up as some teen who had a busy schedule (if you caught her drift). But there was something suspicious with the way he was talking to that quiet kid. It was some teen named Yoshiro and she was vaguely aware that he was Jesse’s roommate. 'Well, nothing really suspicious with talking with a roommate I guess. Maybe it’s just boy talk or something.'

And that was where today’s shenanigans ended. Glancing around the room, Hog couldn’t make out her teacher’s presence. She had gotten lucky the past few times. But being able to spot Professor Waldo was not the same as using her own skills in locating him. Today was a prime example of that. Professor Naginata had landed (in front of her) with no noticeable sound. Had Hoglah not seen the scene unfold herself, she might have assumed that Mr. Waldo had always been there. r

As the head of poised purple retreated down to the front of the class, Hoglah was following close behind. 'Teach is letting us have it today. Why is he so cool?!' Yes, even her teenage heart couldn’t help but swoon at the professor’s attitude. He may have been strict but that only added to his charm.

Hoglah was one of the many fledglings that went about to form their proper formation (after the teacher instructed the class to do so). Her weapon of choice being the steel whip. She wasn’t quite comfortable using weapons that involved close combat. Considering that she was placed as Defense in her team, she thought it would be best to choose something that could serve as both an offensive and defensive tool. Truth be told, the whip was a weapon that was kind of alien to her, especially when she first took ahold of it. It was only through some private training (with Mr. Naginata) that she was able to somewhat use the tool. But how confident was she with it? That certainly needed some fine tuning.

For the meantime, Hoghah was entirely focused on getting a feel for the steel whip that she didn’t register any additional presence in the classroom. She was far more inclined to follow whatever Mr. Naginata had to say. The girl may have been trying to go for an edgy look but she refrained from trying to get in trouble with Ninja Waldo here. 'If I got in trouble, I have a feeling his training regime would be fiercer...' Pinky shivered at the thought. It looked like the future held some sore muscles for her. Especially if she were to do anything to attract his unwanted attention.

When the edgy Waldo spoke up about building confidence, it felt like a direct hit with her. Hoglah turned her head away from her classmates and sighed. Despite whatever farce of a persona she was trying to build, she couldn’t exactly hide the fact that confidence was something she lacked. It may not have shown on her face when Hog’s turn came, but her hesitation and lack of experience was keeping her rather stunted. Especially with that strange looking sword the teacher used. The man’s skill with such a weapon was completely mind blowing!

But what was more blowing was Jesse’s power. Somewhere along the lines of his turn it began to activate. She didn’t know if her classmates knew what Jesse’s power was capable of but she was more inclined to make a beeline towards the Professor! Why? Out of everyone in the room he was the most capable of dealing with surprises. Surely he would be able to handle Mr. Hormones, right?

And the result of that little cloud of hormone would come. It was thanks to the Weapon’s Teacher and Yoshiro that things got resolved. Those affected by the peculiarity were back on their feet. Mr. Naginata attempted to isolate the incident to the best of his ability. Maybe it had to do with Hoglah’s peculiarity but she didn’t feel infected. So she refused Yoshiro’s treatment and made her way back to her room. It was time to get ready for the rave.

The Rave
            It was party time! The teenage girl should have been pumped up for the situation. Should being a keyword. But the girl was battling with some nerves on the inside. She was hoping that her outfit and make-up could give her the confidence boost she needed right now. Yet, even while she was looking into the mirror, it was clear that her energy was not where it should be. Hoglah sighed to herself while doubt began to bloom within her bosom. The teenage girl had already spread word amongst her peers regarding the party taking place in the Abandoned Factory. Whether the adults picked up on it was hard to say. No one seemed to stop it but that may have had to do with the Hero Party going on in the Aquarium that same night. 'Leave it to Circe to know things.'

Ah! Thinking about him was making her blush like a silly school girl. Pinky took a look at her reflection in the mirror. What she saw was a blushing teenager who was dressed to impress. 'Deep breaths. It is a really big party. One with lights and music. C-Circe will be there so you don’t have to worry about anything.' Her lips seemed to have loosened up into an embarrassed smile as she touched her cheeks. Pinky really was acting like some silly teenage girl who was in love. 'I can’t act like this tonight. I gotta get this out of my system before the big party.' Rubies took another glance at the mirror for a second. But she quickly hid her sight and tossed herself upon the plush mattress. Rolling around in a frenzy at what the evening might hold for her.

Would she be okay tonight?

She was near the back entrance, slipping past any individual who weren’t Circe. But she needed to double check if everything was on point. 'Rave-looking Outfit? Check! Secured allowance? Check! Deodorized arms? Double Check!' Hoglah twirled a strand of her slightly wavy hair. Who knows if the outfit would pass Circe’s test. 'I tried finding a pair of pants and cut them up. I hope those pass.' The shirt was something she saw in a Forever 21 shop. It seemed so scandalous but that seemed perfect for a rave party!

'Alright! Here I go.' Pinky took in a deep breath before sliding her way over towards the man of the night.

Chu~

A light peck was given on Chance’s face. Maybe it was a bit out of character for her but this was a party! It was okay to be a little bold once in a while….yeah? "Is everything looking good?" Of course, Hoglah was referring to the venue. She blinked calmly as her rubies drifted from his gaze and down his attire. The girl had to glance away for a minute as her mind began to immediately fan girl.

'OMHG! Why does he look even better tonight! What was he doing since I last saw him.' Pinky took another look at the man. She attempted to be subtle as she glanced at his attire. Everything about him was oozing with a heat that this pure thing couldn’t handle right now. 'Someone is turning up the thermostat in here! Ahhhhhhh!' Hoglah internally screamed on the inside while her face attempted to be as cool as a cucumber.

"Hopefully you don’t mind that I’m late. I lost track of the time." Some obvious bullshit right here. This girl had been keeping tabs on the time and exerted some self control when she left the school. Oh how she really wanted to have come here early and help out with the party, but the magazine gods had spoken. Being fashionably late was a trendy thing nowadays.

User Image

Just Rosa

The-DJ-Ghost

By Bi Blitz

Bubblegum Bishonen

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:51 pm
Fallon/faith

User Image
Fallon smiles the two interacted although she was surprised to see Layla hold back as she did when she kissed Jasper. She expected her to go full on like she did with her she never knew Layla to hold back. Layla smiled and blushed a bit when he kissed the back of her hand she was so not used to guys acting like that when they meet her and the only one that ever kissed her hand like that was Fallon. "Nice to meet you. My name is Layla." Layla went over and grabbed Fallons hand at the same time she grabbed Jaspers hand. "So what are you doing here I suppose you have faith on lock down right now or you would not be." Layla lead the the rest of the way to the bar then she let's go of the two and goes around to the back side of the bar. Fallon smiled at her "Yes you can accurately say that I have put Faith in a time out of sorts. I have grown quite weary of her mundane life that I had to interfere. Surprisingly I was able to convince Jasper to come with me to this rave tonight eventhough it is not his cup of tea. Which is why we are not going to stay to long tonight." Layla handed the two of them a drink menue then went to help another raveer "So what will you guys be having to drink tonight?" Fallon looks at the drink menue for a second "I wish you were not stuck working tonight. Um surprise me you always know what I like." Fallon set the menue she had on the table. Layla gave a small smile "It is what it is I'll just have to find myself a few guys to take home with me after work" she gave a wink and started to mix a few different kind of alcohols together "Here you go try this and tell me what you think I have been experimenting trying to wide the variety of drinks we have." Fallon looked around d and sure enough the place was starting to fill up with more and more people. She figured that they could have a fee drinks maybe dance a little but and then she would be ready to leave. She decide that she would take him back to her house and cook him dinner as a thank you for coming with me thing. After all she had to make it up to him some how and she figured that everyone liked a fancy dinner.
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Mayumi Hiiragi

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:41 am
Hope the kind

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Nur für mich bist du am Leben
Ich steck dir Orden ins Gesicht
Du bist mir ganz und gar ergeben
Du liebst mich denn ich lieb dich nicht

Ich tu dir weh
Tut mir nicht leid
Das tut dir gut
Hör wie es schreit

Du bist das Schiff ich der Kapitän
Wohin soll denn die Reise gehen
Ich seh im Spiegel dein Gesicht
Du liebst mich denn ich lieb dich nicht"

Chance "Circe" Masters
Nobody

Things were definitely starting to pick up, and they was quite certain they had seen a fair number of influential people around. Like the guy over near the bar chatting it up with two different women. Circe knew they had seen that one around before: he was quite the big spender, which meant he had to be involved in something big. Well, maybe in a little bit they would try to dig up a little dirt. For now, they was all about keeping this party going and maybe encouraging people to get under the influence so he could extract information more easily. Before things got too lit, though, they wanted to make sure their leading lady arrived and was enjoying herself. They realized raves were probably not something Hoglah was used to, but it was something that she had helped plan, and it truly would be a shame if she were to miss her own party. "Well speak of the devil," they muttered under their breath, "here comes our divine hostess herself." The quick peck genuinely surprised them, their little angel wasn't usually so bold, but perhaps their influence was finally starting to loosen her up. "It is looking even better now that you are here." They didn't fail to notice the quick glance away or the way she was looking them over. That had not been their main goal, but perhaps this outfit would serve a better purpose than just looking apropos for the event. "Did you now? I was afraid this rave would have to survive without its hostess. Well, you are here now, so that is all that matters. And if I may say, if it took you a little longer than expected to put together that ensemble, then it was well worth the time." She really was quite the catch, wasn't she? A constant struggle between being the good girl she was raised to be, and being rebellious like the people she was attracted to. Would either side ever truly win? They hoped not, but it was hard to say.

"Would you care for a drink? It can hardly be considered a party if you remain perfectly sober. Promise I won't let you go too far though," they said with a slight wink. Hell, Hoglah needed to be the sober one: Circe knew they was a bit of a lush and once alcohol was presented, well, suffice it to say that Circe had never met a bottle they didn't like. They had managed to cut back a little since they started dating, but it was still a problem that Circe saw little need in fixing. Especially not when most people would never even notice the sod listening in on others or perhaps accidentally saying something that they really shouldn't. They supposed there were some benefits to being unnoticeable.

"No one ever thought this one would survive
Helpless child, gonna walk a drum beat behind
Lock you in a dream, never let you go
Never let you laugh or smile, not you.

Making friends with a homeless torn up man
He just kind of smiles, it really shakes me up.
There's danger on every corner but I'm okay
Walking down the street trying to forget yesterday.

You know that life really takes its toll
And a poet's gut reaction is to search his very soul
So much damn confusion before my eyes,
But nothing seems to phase me and this one still survives.

Well, I just want to walk right out of this world,
Cause everybody has a poison heart
I just want to walk right out of this world,
Cause everybody has a poison heart."

With: HoglahxxxxxxRelationship: DatingxxxxxxPeculiarity: On/OffxxxxxxPronouns: They/ThemxxxxxxOoc: __

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:38 am
Mayumi Hiiragi

User Image
You Have Engaged With: Jasper / Prophet My Resumé: __ My Rich Voice: __ My Occupation: Second in Command of the Exiles / Pro-Gambler / Con Man

He gave the slightest wolfish smile at her blush, quite pleased with how well his innate charm and impeccable manners seemed to work. Letting the two ladies take the lead, he was able to observe the nature of their relationship: despite the opening kiss, it seemed more like they were dear friends, which really made him begin to wonder what Layla would be like with a lover. While he would not have been so forthright with how far removed from his element he was, it didn't seem to make much of a difference in the conversation, so he was fine with letting it slide, though he was curious as to what sort of impression that would give about his nature. Hopefully the fact that it was Fallon who had asked him out and not her wet blanket alter ego, that had to give him some form of credit. "Yes, I am afraid I am more of a dandy, as my accent might suggest. Though of course that does not mean that I am incapable of showing a girl a good time, or treating her right." She could infer from that as she liked. He had to admit he was definitely liking the very open relationship he and Fallon had: with most anyone else, he would have felt a bit uncomfortable openly flirting with someone else in a date's presence, but with Fallon, hell, his attempts at flirtation might come to benefit them both. "What a shame you are busy, I doubt you will find anyone here better to accompany you than present company. Perhaps another time the three of us might rendezvous?" Having Fallon and this girl at the same would likely prove an interesting night, two friends who already worked together so well on a romantic front would make for perfect partners. Taking his lead from Fallon, he too suggested: "surprise me. I am no stranger to spirits, even if wine is my bosom buddy. I am quite accustomed to drink as well, so fear not about intoxicating me with anything other than your beauty and charm." Though he was quick to add "how ever am I so fortunate as to be in the company of the two most beautiful women in the whole city?" just so Fallon didn't feel left out.

Associates: Fallon and Layla
    Demeanor: Suave
      Message from Corporate Sponsor: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Student File Profile || Peculiarity Luck Energy Manipulation || Location Abandoned Factory [Bar]]|| Lucky Company Circe|| Wearing Rave Outfit ||

A tiny puff of air came out of her nostrils. The teen attempted to appear disinterested, but an inexperienced girl could only do so much. "Flattery doesn’t get you anywhere with me." Hog would respond in an uninterested tone. Oh, but she could do little to the natural pink glow that kissed her cheeks. Maybe her cosmetic blush and the dim lights would hide the contradiction in her words? "You could always admit that you missed me." Hoglah’s mouth naturally slid into a tiny smile as she looked at Circe. She attempted to keep her eyes above the collar of his shirt. Anything lower than that wouldn’t bode well for this teenager’s mind.

"The party is managing well since you’re here. And delaying my entrance gives me a little time to tease you." Hog offered a compliment while looking around the factory. She mentally worried if the last line she said was going a bit overboard. The pinkish tint on her face flamed up as she began to feel awfully embarrassed about her own words. But she had to focus on something else! So Pinky focused on the DJ and assortment of people here.

Teamwork really did go a long way for this place. Thankfully, word had gotten out and random citizen of the city pooled into the abandoned place. 'But I’m really really glad that none of it went to waste. I don’t want his efforts to be in vain.' Garnet gems quickly shifted back to her date. Whether he wanted to admit his part in this whole rave, she wanted to give credit where it was due. It seemed like a cool thing to do!

"It isn’t much of a party if I don’t get buzzed." AHHHHHHH! That was one of her concerns for the night. Alcohol! The beverage that her underaged a** couldn’t drink. But the fermented liquid had this odd allure to it, maybe because she wanted to try something her parents had forbid in the past? Well! Tonight was about trying new things and opening up her wings to the world! She couldn’t let the little church girl from the past win her over! "Are you going to cross your heart and hope to die then?" Hog responded as Circe promised that he wouldn’t let her get out of hand with the whole drinking thing. It was such a sweet sentiment! But to add a bit of humor to her words, Pinky made a cross mark over her left breast. Smiling and speaking in a way that showed that it was all a jest.

And...and….and...she didn’t know how to respond to that wink! She tried to look down but his tight outfit was reminding her exactly[/i why her gaze didn’t go below the collar. There was a gulp as her teenage mind began to go rampant on certain thoughts. So those rubies zipped right back into his smokey lenses. She didn’t need her active imagination to get the best of her tonight!

"Don’t you want to drink too? It isn’t like you are driving and I have a feeling that you can outdrink anyone here." And hopefully he wasn’t going to be operating any machinery either! Granted, the girl didn’t know how high his alcohol tolerance was. But since he was a bad boy it must have been pretty high! Don’t ask where she got this idea from, it probably came from one of her midnight fantasies.

While Hoglah didn’t know where the drinks were located, she nonetheless held onto Circe’s hand and walked around the area. There was a bar area present and it looked like that was where the adult drinks would be served. Pinky didn’t know what to order from the sketchy place so she turned to her boyfriend. "How about you surprise me? We should toast for the party’s success." The truth was, this teen had NO IDEA what kind of alcohol was even stored her. She left all of those decisions up to handsome and edgy (AKA: Chance). "I can drink whatever you dish at me." No Circe, this was all just a bluff so she didn’t have to reveal how insecure she felt about alcohol. Read the signs man!!!

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers