Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Abandoned Factory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:15 am
Fallon/faith

User Image
Fallon smiled so far everything seemed to be going good. And by that she ment that Jasper did not seem like he was ready to bolt for the door. She probably had Layla to that for that. Can't blame Jasper for being attracted to her after all Fallon herself had her eye on her. Actually she had her eye on both her and Jasper. Faith watched as Layla went to work making drinks her eyes wondering to her butt when she would turn around. Layla turned around and smiled at Jasper "That might be true I might not be able to find better company than the two of you. However I do have my boss who already said that he would be staying late tonight to help me clean up. So I might just take him home with me tonight." She said with a wink. "Layla I believe we have already learned that lesson. You should not sleep with your boss or your bosses daughter you saw what happened last time." Walking over to Fallon she leaned over the counter her hand going to Fallon's chin tilting her face up towards her. "Well I just could not resist my last bosses daughter was such a beautiful woman I just had to have her. I think it worked out quite well in the end. I get to have you when ever I want and your mom can go a jump off a cliff." Leaning over Layla placed a feverish kiss on fallon's lips one which Fallon returned before Laylas boss came and pulled her back "Kiss the customers on your own time." He said as he walked away. Layla went back to mixing drinks for Fallon and Jasper. Fallons eyes following her movements as she moved around the bar. When a rendezvous with the three of them was mentioned Fallon could not help but second his idea. The three of them together was a very intriguing thought. She continued to watch Layla and listen to the conversation but at some point she just started to stair off into space and the conversation just turnt into a low mumble. Finished making the drinks Layla places one in front of Fallon and one in front of Jasper. "Hope you guys like it." She said with a smile. Fallon was to zoned out she did not eve notice. Layla tried to get her attention but it did not work "Um Jasper help we lost her."
Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:03 pm
Hope the kind

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Nur für mich bist du am Leben
Ich steck dir Orden ins Gesicht
Du bist mir ganz und gar ergeben
Du liebst mich denn ich lieb dich nicht

Ich tu dir weh
Tut mir nicht leid
Das tut dir gut
Hör wie es schreit

Du bist das Schiff ich der Kapitän
Wohin soll denn die Reise gehen
Ich seh im Spiegel dein Gesicht
Du liebst mich denn ich lieb dich nicht"

Chance "Circe" Masters
Nobody

They noticed the pink hue to her cheeks and her reluctance to look at beyond their face, and they knew she was hopelessly infatuated. ”Alright, I will admit, I did miss you. Maybe next vacation you get, you can spend with me, hmm?” If they had her around all of the time, who knows what sort of progress their relationship could make. ”Teasing me, are you? Well, don't forget that two can play at that game, and I imagine I have a bit more experience." They wasn't the one who constantly acted like a blushing bride after all, so if anyone was going to get flustered from teasing, it would be her. Still, they appreciated the appreciation. Yes, both of them had worked hard on this, but give Circe's perc...most would probably have given all of the credit to Hog and completely ignored the presence standing by her. It felt so good to be not only noticed but seen in a positive light as well. They was about to compliment her as well, but the increased flush to her cheeks suggested that they should probably hold off on that for a while: no need in getting her completely flustered yet.

Her comment about crossing their heart and hoping to die…they knew it was just a common phrase, but it still made him a bit uncomfortable given Angela, and he supposed their mother as well. Still, Hoggy had meant it in jest, and it would be rude of them to turn her little joke into something tragic, now wouldn’t it? ”Hmm, crosses aren’t exactly my thing, might cause me to go up in flames. However, if I fail to keep an eye on you, I’ll tell you something about me that no one else knows. That a suitable replacement?” They could probably find some minor trivia that no one else knew, but the first little factoid that entered their head was a doozy, and anyone that knew it would have substantial sway over them. They didn’t really feel confident giving that away just yet, so hopefully they would find another reward, or better yet, not fail on their promise. The wink had just been to look kawaiicute, but it seemed their girl had taken it as something more than that. She had to dart her eyes away, only to fall in even more dangerous waters. Though they couldn’t exactly guess what she had been thinking (as it had been ages since they were that pure), but they got the gist of her thoughts, and they couldn’t help the wry little smile that found its way onto their lips. Wonder how she would react if she ever caught me changing…? It could still be sfw and I bet she would swoon. That was one hell of a confidence boost. However, they were pulled out of their thoughts when she asked a most logical question and gave solid reasoning. ”Oh, I’ll be drinking alright. Just had to make sure everything was running well before I allowed myself to cut loose. I can still keep an eye on you even when drunk, though, depending just how drunk I get…might be more than just an eye on you.” Ever so gently, they brought their hand up and traced her jawline with the back of their fingers. ”I wouldn’t say I have the highest alcohol tolerance here, but definitely highest for someone underage, and maybe in the top ten highest here. Still, I would have no problem with getting sloshed and letting you have your way with me. Sounds rather delightful, actually.” Yeah freaking right like that would happen, but it would put some images in her head and probably make her blush. Though on the bright side, it would show her that they were quite ready for most anything whenever she was.

They gave a slight smirk as she acted all bold with the alcohol choice. They could tell she was trying to appear more edgy and mature, and while they didn’t care for lying, it was cute to watch her try so hard. ”Well, since you need to be the more sober of the two of us, guess that means you’ll have to go easy.” They ordered hard cider for her and Wild Turkey for them. They didn’t even bother with offering her a sip of theirs, this s**t was straight up 101 proof whereas her drink was about 12 proof. ”Cheers! to a lit party and the gorgeous couple hosting!” They knocked the drink back like it was nothing, lavishing in the burn as it slid down their throat. Yep, Hoggy was going to be the sober one, and she was going to have one annoying sod to deal with.

"No one ever thought this one would survive
Helpless child, gonna walk a drum beat behind
Lock you in a dream, never let you go
Never let you laugh or smile, not you.

Making friends with a homeless torn up man
He just kind of smiles, it really shakes me up.
There's danger on every corner but I'm okay
Walking down the street trying to forget yesterday.

You know that life really takes its toll
And a poet's gut reaction is to search his very soul
So much damn confusion before my eyes,
But nothing seems to phase me and this one still survives.

Well, I just want to walk right out of this world,
Cause everybody has a poison heart
I just want to walk right out of this world,
Cause everybody has a poison heart."

With: HoggyxxxxxxRelationship: DatingxxxxxxPeculiarity: On/OffxxxxxxPronouns: They/ThemxxxxxxOoc: Sorry that took forever...

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:29 pm
Mayumi Hiiragi

User Image
You Have Engaged With: Jasper / Prophet My Resumé: __ My Rich Voice: __ My Occupation: Second in Command of the Exiles / Pro-Gambler / Con Man

🂾<==========================================================>🂾

Layla was all seduction. He was quite certain her presence was a trap, and she could drown anyone who got too close, but that did not diminish his interest in the slightest: rather, it increased it. Even for a business man like him, the idea of flirting with trouble always had a certain appeal to it, making it just as fun flying towards the sun as when the feathers burned and the wax melted and you tumbled to the sea. He had to admit, he was quite certain he was not receiving the brunt of her charms: even though she had quite well caught Fallon, it seemed she was the woman’s primary target. Layla let drop a little bit of information, and though she had not mentioned any specifics, Jasper made a note to check it out at some point in the future when he had more time. Currently though, he was watching the scene unfold like a patron in a theater. There was little discussion about his suggestion of a threesome, but he noted how Fallon’s eyes lit up, and frankly he doubted that Layla would be against the notion, so it seemed they had a date at some point. He was politely eager to try his drink once it was served, but he too noticed that Fallon seemed to be off somewhere else mentally. I swear, if Faith is trying to make her escape, I shall have to mentally and or emotionally scar her for life. He wasn’t entirely sure what way would be the best to get her attention back, given a shock would not be a good idea as she had significant combat training, yet words didn’t seem to hold much sway. This may not garner the reaction I want, but here goes. He leaned in close to her, his hand resting high on her thigh, and caught her lips in a fierce kiss. He would wait for her to actually come back around before he would do anything too aggressive, but hopefully this was enough to bring her back to her senses. And if that wilted spinach Faith was lurking about, hopefully this would be enough to send her packing and hiding. He was acutely aware that they were quite visible to anyone who cared to look over towards the bar, but at the moment he didn’t care: most of them would probably be under some sort of influence, and the rest would realize this was a celebration and traditional decorum need not apply.

Associates: Fallon and Layla
    Demeanor: Suave
      Message from Corporate Sponsor: __

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Student File Profile || Peculiarity Luck Energy Manipulation || Location Abandoned Factory [Bar]|| Lucky Company Circe|| Wearing Rave Outfit ||

Hearing Circe’s admittance made her feel nice and warm inside. Had it been terribly long since they last saw each other? No, but Chance was on her mind a lot so it felt like he was always close by (not like this was something she’d admit to). "I’ll think about it." What a complete understatement! Of course this vacation was going to be on her mind! Spending more than a few hours with her beau would be a nice change of pace. 'Ahhhhhh! Spending vacay time with Chance would be a dream come true! We could totally snuggle on a couch! Make a meal together! And..and….sleep….' Red Alert! Hog’s mind was swimming in some dangerous waters again! "You have been teasing me from day one. I think I can handle it." Sure, she had heard some of their teases before but she had begun to adapt to them. In the beginning, Chance’s flirty remarks hit her pretty hard and almost destroyed her facade a few times. But now, she built some tolerance to her boyfriend’s sweet devil words. Hoglah felt like she could take their worst!

Rubies blinked at their partner’s word usage. Hog wasn’t sure how Chance would “go up in flames”. His peculiarity certainly wouldn’t be able to do that. 'Maybe he is talking about how crosses hurt demon..devil creatures?' But was her beau really like that? Oh! Maybe this was all a joke that Hoglah was thinking too much into! "Something I don’t know?" Now that was caught her attention! Of course this pink girl would be okay with that replacement. Everything she learned about Circe was like a precious little gem. And if ANYONE dug around in her room, they would find a journal of all her findings on them. Maybe that was a little creepy...no, yeah it was kind of creepy. "Maybe I’ll get lucky tonight." Not the best way to phrase her words, but her intention was entirely pure! Maybe there would come a point in the night where Circe reveals a bit about himself. If she got lucky, Hog might catch him in a drunk stupor as he reveals his inner thoughts. With her mind being under the impression that alcohol was like a truth serum, she hoped that her beau might drink a bit to reveal some cutes secrets that they were too shy to confess. 'What if he bakes sweets to cheer people up? That would be sooooo cute~'

Her rubies looked around the area. The night seemed so young, yet, it felt like the party had been going on for a while now. With a roll of shoulders, she didn’t want to pay much attention to the time. As long as she could make a memorable night with Circe, the night could last as long as it wanted. Especially...especially when Chance began to brush his skin against hers. Hoglah’s mind was going bananas as it began squealing with delight. Her body froze a bit as her eyes glanced down at his hand. "If you get drunk tonight, I can bring you somewhere safe." Just because she was acting aloof with just about everyone, that didn’t mean she had to be a cold hearted person who’d abandon their drunk boyfriend in some sketchy area. There had to be a fine line between acting “cool” and being an “a*****e”. "Well..." With Circe saying that he’d be okay with Hoglah doing things to him….that really did put images inside her head. The first to come to mind was a sleeping Circe that she had just tucked into bed. Their boyfriend was also ill inside her imagination, so Hog would be his personal nurse for the day. Making him something to eat, checking his temperature, c-changing his clothes and w-w-wiping the sweat off his…..The scene was too much! While the image wasn’t the most naughtiest thing she could possibly think of, it was enough to warrant a crimson hue to bloom on her cheeks.

The cup of cider in her hand made Hog gulp. This was alcohol. Would she be arrested if she was caught? Interrogated and asked to throw Circe in jail with her?! Oh, her mind panicked with all kinds of thoughts. Most of them related to the ‘what-ifs’ if she got arrested tonight. But drinking alcohol and going to a rave was a cool thing…. So some sacrifices had to be made! "Cheers to our hard work." Hoglah flashed him a small smile before attempting to knock back the drink. Yeah….that wasn’t going to go down as planned. The liquid tasted funny while having this apple-cinnamon taste to it. It wasn’t the most terrible thing she had, heck, it kind of tasted good! Why would she want to chug this down?! So, little by little, Pinky began drinking up her alcohol like it was apple juice. "What is this? Does this really have alcohol?" She sounded skeptical but her face was glowing with curiosity.

While the two talked about the hard cider, Hoggy did grow curious about his drink. "What kind of drink is that?" She’d point to his cup and grew a bit closer to him. The scent that wafted from his beverage wasn’t as pleasant as her hard cider. It did have this pretty amber color to it though! "You don’t mind if I have a taste, do you?" Her lips tried curling into a smirk but it was looking more like a funny-looking grin. And somewhere in the night, Hog noticed some sketchy looking guy occasionally talking to some of the party goers. "Circe, what is that man handing out to those people?" She gestured towards the stranger as they handed people a small bag with one piece of candy. He’d take their money before the buyer would hide themselves in some secluded space. "I didn’t know we were selling candy here too. Is there something special about it?"

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:25 pm
Fallon/faith

User Image
Inside Fallon's mind Faith was trying to wake up and Fallon not ready to give her control yet was trying to stop her. Fallon so far was the stronger one but it was different this time. Faith had never fought this hard to wake up she seemed stronger than normal.'Could she be stronger because she had been asleep for longer than normal?' Normally Fallon could only hold her back for four days. But Fallon has been in control for the past six days today being the seventh day. To be fair she should have expected something like this to happen. Faith trying to wake up is only natural. Fallon had always known about Faith and even remembered everything that happened when Faith was in control. But for some reason Faith only knew about Fallons presence in situations like these. She never remembers anything that occurs when she is not in control it is like Faith is asleep when Fallon takes over. So she should have seen this coming who would want to sleep for seven days?

When Jasper put his hand on their thigh and took their lips in a kiss both Fallon and Faith felt it. It was so unexpected that it that caused Faith to lose her concentration. With Faith's concentration broke Fallon was able to push Faith back.

As she pushed Faith back she returned to her senses. Everything coming back to her at once. The once low mumbling of the crowd and music sharpening back to it's normal volume. Her sight returning back to normal instead of everything being fuzzy and unfocused. Fallon kissed Jasper back once she was completely back to herself. Thankfully Fallon had been the one to emerge and not that pest Faith. Layla came back over to the two once she had finished making drinks for other customers. "Are you back with us girl?" She asked with a smile.
Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:55 pm
Hope the kind

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Nur für mich bist du am Leben
Ich steck dir Orden ins Gesicht
Du bist mir ganz und gar ergeben
Du liebst mich denn ich lieb dich nicht

Ich tu dir weh
Tut mir nicht leid
Das tut dir gut
Hör wie es schreit

Du bist das Schiff ich der Kapitän
Wohin soll denn die Reise gehen
Ich seh im Spiegel dein Gesicht
Du liebst mich denn ich lieb dich nicht"

Chance "Circe" Masters
Nobody

Even if she only said that she would think about it, they knew it was going to happen, not like Hoggy could resist the chance to hang out. Circe wondered what sort of thoughts were going through her head; was she imagining sweet and innocent things like long walks together, or was she imaging something in the bedroom? That would answer how much they were starting to influence her. "Well, unfortunately before that, I have a favor to ask of you. Gonna need a bit of help at a family gathering coming up soon. I know it is a bit early in our relationship, but, well, I don't want to explain everything around so many people, but I could definitely use your help." It wasn't anything too dire, just the youngest of his remaining sisters was having a baby, and the family were supposed to be there, but who the hell knew if the other sisters would be able to make it. Plus, someone had to keep an eye on her other kids, which was a monumental task on its own. "Oh? Do I tease you often? I hadn't noticed." Oh yes they had noticed, but they could be worse if they wanted to. She had gotten lucky with how gentle they was with her. Apparently learning something new was sufficient motivation, and quite flattering once more, though they really were not sure what could possibly be so interesting about them. Well, maybe their outlaw lifestyle might seem exciting to someone who had always been so innocent and coddled. "There are still a number of things you don't know about me, though I can't say all of them are too terribly exciting. I'm not some storied adventurer. Still a teenager you know." Well, they was also a legal adult, but, eh, semantics. Not that they wanted Hoglah to think less of them, quite the contrary, but they didn't want her getting some inflated notion of their awesomeness only to have it ripped apart when she realized Circe was still just human (unlike their namesake). "Looking to get lucky, huh? Well, I hadn't planned on giving that sort of information, but I suppose I could..." They let that notion trail out, inviting their prey to imagine whatever she cared to imagine. Innocence didn't stand much of a chance around them.

Her next little comment was kind of cute, promising to take care of them if they got totally drunk. Some long dead part of their heart wanted to say the promise was purely from a caring standpoint: she didn't want her significant other to be passed out on a concrete floor, so she would take care of them. But many years of cynicism and lies made them see all of the other possible angles: like maybe she wanted them to get smashed so that she could extract their little secrets. Well, she had seemed eager, but they would give her the benefit of the doubt: a monumental act for them. "Thanks. It gets real old real fast waking up in random places and no one to tell you what the hell happened." They had a hell of a lot more experience than they really should have, but it was their chosen vice. "Just hope you're strong enough to carry me, or at least keep me upright, if it gets that far." Poor Hoglah: her first time with alcohol, and she was probably going to have to take care of someone who partied too hard. Oh well, experience as the designated driver was also important to have. Seeing her blush even more as they invited her to do as she pleased, they couldn't help but wonder what was going through her head. That was their constant state: wondering if her thoughts were mostly innocent, or if she was starting to think closer to the gutter. Who knows if they would ever find out?

They watched as she tried to throw the whole thing back. Lol hell no that wasn't going to work, but at least she didn't choke on it. "Oh? You like? I...don't even remember what maker, but it's hard cider. Yeah, it does have alcohol, maybe...six percent? Pretty standard." Really that was the sort of stuff she should stick to for now: pretty light, drinkable, low proof cider. Gradually, she could make her way up to the harder stuff, but that wasn’t the sort of thing you did on your first time, normally. ”This?” he asked with a slight smirk. ”This is one of the strongest bourbons you can get commercially. One hundred and one proof, ie fifty and a half percent alcohol. Try it if you want, but this is some seriously potent stuff. Like…three or four more of these, and I’ll be on the floor.” Even with this warning, they still held it out for her if she wanted to taste. Yes, it was high alcohol content, but it had such rich flavor, with a unique blend of spice and vanilla, maple and cinnamon, oak and char. This drink wasn’t just for them to get drunk, this was so that Circe could start the night off right…and then devolve into drunkenness with some cheaper s**t. Or, well, maybe just moonshine, that s**t could hit hard. Upon hearing Hoggy’s confusion, Circe looked over to the sketchoid she was pointing out. For a second, their hand tightened on the glass to the point that their knuckles went paler than usual. ”That’s not candy,” they said in a deep, ice cold voice. ”I don’t even want to know what exactly it is, but I can about guarantee it is the high dollar nearly lethal s**t. Drugs that’ll kill you quick the moment you get hooked.” They shook their head, trying to get all of those images out of their head. ”Dealers know everything about the underworld, only reason I know any. But I still hate everything about them.” Damn she was such an easy target for users like them. They wrapped an arm around the small of her back and pulled her close. ”Promise me, no matter how cool it may seem or how hard someone tries to pressure you, you will never do that kind of s**t. I’m not losing two of the women I love that way.” With her so close, they just couldn’t help themselves, they kissed her neck, lavishing the taste. ”Promise?”

"No one ever thought this one would survive
Helpless child, gonna walk a drum beat behind
Lock you in a dream, never let you go
Never let you laugh or smile, not you.

Making friends with a homeless torn up man
He just kind of smiles, it really shakes me up.
There's danger on every corner but I'm okay
Walking down the street trying to forget yesterday.

You know that life really takes its toll
And a poet's gut reaction is to search his very soul
So much damn confusion before my eyes,
But nothing seems to phase me and this one still survives.

Well, I just want to walk right out of this world,
Cause everybody has a poison heart
I just want to walk right out of this world,
Cause everybody has a poison heart."

With: HoggyxxxxxxRelationship: DatingxxxxxxPeculiarity: On/OffxxxxxxPronouns: They/ThemxxxxxxOoc: Well that only took forever. Also, Circe might be getting drunk...

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:21 am
Mayumi Hiiragi

User Image
You Have Engaged With: Jasper / Prophet My Resumé: __ My Rich Voice: __ My Occupation: Second in Command of the Exiles / Pro-Gambler / Con Man

He had never had to worry about keeping back a completely different personality or spirit or whatever, but Jasper was no stranger to having to fight one's own mind. A sudden shock, but a pleasant one, could bolster the mind and confuse the opponent. Still, even as their lips were locked, he could feel the tension within her, an eternal battle for control. However, he could also feel the change in her, and something much more familiar was coming back. This was confirmed when she kissed him back: only Fallon would do that. She had won. "Glad to have you back, Fallon, I would have hated to kiss that other one's lips. Probably taste overly sweet like bubble gum dipped in sugar." There would have been other problems as well, but he chose to broach the more humorous one. Would Faith have tried to have him arrested for kissing her? In his defense, the co-inhabitant of that body had definitely made it known that their relationship would include kissing, but Faith had not. Hell, Faith probably didn't even know who he was, which was good for her. "You have her locked away, or should I take you home?" He wasn't particularly opposed to leaving, though it would be a shame to lose Layla's company. But keeping Fallon herself was the most important aspect, and he didn't even want to think about how much bother it would be if Faith awoke at the rave. Perhaps a quiet evening with just the two of them would help her to brick up Faith's prison? "Or we could see what sort of debauchery we can get into here, whichever you prefer, love." Tonight he would let her lead, she needed to feel in control after all, but hopefully in the future they could do things in which they were both interested. Or maybe she would help him out during one of his bad days. He didn't like to show weakness, especially not to someone under him in the hierarchy, but she was different, they actually had an agreeable connection.

Associates: Fallon & Layla
    Demeanor: Calm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:17 pm
Fallon/faith

User Image

"Thank you. She almost won if it were not for you she probably would have. She was defanintaly stronger than she normally is."
She thought for a moment with her chin resting on her hand. 'What was happening? Why could she hold Faith back longer this time around than normal?' "He is right Fallon if Faith is trying to come out you should probably go home. But I will miss the two of you for the rest of the night. I'll come over to your place in the morning to see how you are." Layla said with a small smile. Though she really did not want to see them go. She had not seen Fallon in quite some time and Jasper seemed to be an interesting one for sure. "Faith should be all locked up now. I think that kiss scared her. Truth be told I can't remember Faith having any type of physical relationship. So something like that scares her and embarrasses her. Let us finish the drinks that Layla made for us and then we could head out." She knew that Layla was right and she should probably go home but she did not want to leave quite this second. Though the thought of seeing what kind of debauchery they could get into here was very intriguing.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Mayumi Hiiragi

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:16 pm
Mayumi Hiiragi

User Image

Yes, parties like this were decidedly not beneficial when one was having psychological problems, he could attest to that. However, in Fallon's case, he imagined such a bawdy party might actually scare Faith back into hiding, as apparently the kiss had. "No physical relationship? I can't imagine living such an unfulfilling existence." He turned his gaze over to Layla then back to Fallon, "if neither of you object, perhaps I shall spend the night with you? Greet Miss Layla in the morning as well. Unless you two would rather have some time alone together?" While his suggestion was sexual in nature, he was quite willing to accept that their answer was perfectly platonic and/or innocent. "As you wish, love. I did promise to stick around for drinks and maybe a dance, and it would be ungentlemanly of me to break my promise. Extenuating circumstances aside, of course." By which he meant if something important had come up or if something happened to either of them, he would cut short his time spent there. Granted, he was almost done with his drink, so staying to finish the drink really wasn't much time at all. What could he say? He was kind of a classy drunk. He could appreciate anything that would dull the chaos of his mind if even for a moment.

Associates: Fallon & Layla
    Demeanor: Calm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:55 pm
Fallon/faith

User Image

"To tell you the truth I dont think she has ever even kissed someone before. I can't say if she had before I came along but since I have been here she has never once kissed someone. Is is such a pure wretched creature sometimes I wish to be free of her." Fallon took a nice long drink of the mixture that Layla had made. "This is pretty good Layla. Sometimes I believe you just throw what ever hard liquor together you can just to make something new but this one turnt out pretty good. You might want to wright down what you put in it so you remember." She said looking over at Layla with a smile. "Your right I should wright the good ones down somewhere so I remember what works good." Layla went to go find a note book or note pad from the back. After a few minutes she came back and started to Wright things down. "I am very much okay with that. We would be far more entertained with you there tomorrow than if it was just the two of us." Fallon took another drink almost finishing it off. "Okay I have it written down now I will not forget." Layla said with a smile. "Yes it would be much more entertaining with you there tomorrow" she added with a wink.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Mayumi Hiiragi

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas