Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Grand Splendor Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:14 am
User Image
𝐌𝐨𝐀𝐒𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁π₯𝐚𝐜𝐀𝐞
β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

"Then I guess we're..." Mokihana trailed off before noticing, along with Kyo, that their cabin appeared to have been grounded once more. The kiss must have gone on for the remainder of the time they were present. SHe looked over at the boy before sliding her hand into his. "But let's take things slow, okay?" Hana would lead Kyo out of the ride and back onto the streets. It had been a very pleasing day, Hana growing pretty pooped out after all the fun that the two had shared for the remainder of the day. "I had fun." Hana said quietly, laughing to herself. Her hand was firmly with his, even slowly getting closer to Kyo as their arms brushed against one another. It was probably best to start heading back. Of course, Hana could portal them back but she opted for the scenic route instead.

"For the, ah, record." Hana said. "You're a cute nerd. I guess I'm a nerd as well, seeing as how I'm using my phone for everything. Music, videogames, reading..."

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Student File ➸Profile || Peculiarity ➸Luck Energy Manipulation || Location ➸Grand Splendor Square || Lucky Company ➸Kyosuke, Mizuki, Jesse and Professor Daisuke|| Wearing ➸Hero Outfit ||

Grand Splendor Square. In her current attire, Hoglah could not see what the big deal was. It just looked like another location that was home to an ample amount of people. With a hand on her hip, she unconsciously struck a pose while her mind wandered. Her face was mute of any expression while their mind was bubbling about thoughts of her most recent boyfriend. The inner fangirl was going pretty much cuckoo right about now. 'Kyaa! What if he sees me wearing this? Is he gonna say how it fits my body just right? Maybe he will say something a little lewd? Ah! My brain my brain my brain!' Hoglah attempted to keep these distracting thoughts away for the time being since she was on a mission with people who were alien to her.

Who were those people?

Kyosuke. There were rumors swirling around that he had some sort of Spider peculiarity and was dating a girl here. Though, as odd as it were there was some information that said he was going to be dead meat. Maybe he had rubbed someone incorrectly? She shrugged at the information since he seemed like a good kid. Sigh. If she hadn’t been trying to put up the cool act then they might have gotten along in the past. It was a shame that she decided to go and change herself.

Mizuki. There was some video evidence of her circulating around. It had something to do with some LeVane boy in her dorm. Someone said something about the nature of her perc and that she was seen being kissed by the boy. 'Lucky for them. Guess everyone here is getting into a relationship.' Well, at least that was how she perceived things. Overall, nothing much was said about her. She seemed like a good girl as far as she was aware. Though, there was no news regarding her love life.

Jesse. Some called him the school flirt that could make people coming after him. She didn’t quite understand the appeal as her rubies eyed him. He seemed rather flamboyant but harmless. Though the rumors did say to keep some distance away. Some didn’t want to talk about any incidents with Jess, though she wondered why. He was probably the only other single pringle in this entire group. Heh. She thought it funny if the two probably conversed. Playing cupid wasn’t really her forte though.

There was her professor, Daisuke. He was really something else. A man who got quite close to his TA...unless that was an understatement. Rumor had it that they were going to get married fairly soon. 'I guess a lot of us have found people we desire.' She couldn’t be excluded at that. Had she not been in the open, Hog would have certainly gushed over her newly formed relationship. 'Get your head in the game Hoglah! I gotta send results!' Results to who? Why her parents of course! They were still trying to keep the girl on a strict leash. If her grades dropped to a certain point then she could kiss LeVane Academy goodbye!

For now, they all walked in the Square with nothing looking out of place. "Any sign of anything amiss?" She focused her question to everyone in her group. Her tone was calm and straight to the point. They had to be ready for anything despite the surrounding area looking calm. It was rather boring, but she’d prefer this over action. The only kind of β€œaction” she wanted to see was something during her private hours. "Just call me Chance during the mission." Hoglah wanted to make sure that no one decided to reveal her true identity out in the open. Though her pink hair was going to expose her one way or another.

User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The-DJ-Ghost

tokyoloverTM

By Bi Blitz

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxToday was the field mission that the whole school was in a buzz about. Almost every student would be taking part in todays missions. Mizuki was both nervous and exited about today as it was her first time doing anything like this. She was happy that she would be able o go out and help people but what if she screwed up? What if her contacts came out and she got her team under her Space Dementia? Not only that but Mizuki was placed as Offence! The young woman was worried that maybe they made a mistake about the placing but either way she had no choice and she was going to do her best today! She woke up early to get herself ready for her big day. Eating a big and healthy breakfast that will pull her through the day and got her hero uniform ready. She also made sure she packed extra contacts just to be safe.

Mizuki was now in Grand Splendor Square with her team mates for this mission. Kyosuke as Scout, Hoglah as Defence, Jesse as Support and Daisuke the teacher who would be watching them in todays mission. She did not really know the students that were in her team but she hoped that during this mission she would be able to get to know them better and maybe even get along afterwords. She walked along her group, looking around to see if there was anything out of the ordinary. " Everything looks fine for now. No sign of distress Chance." Mizuki said as her eyes scanned the area. It was odd and yet exiting to use their hero names on this mission. It was a first time for a lot of students most likely today to use them. "Starlight. I look forward to working with you all today." The raven haired girl said with a smile to her teammates before her focus went back onto the area that they were assigned to be patrolling today.

Location: Grand Splendor Square
                                                                With: Kyosuke, Hoglah, Jesse and Daisuke.
                                                                Wearing: Hero Outfit
                                                                Mood: Little Nervous
                                                                Status: Single Star
                                                                OOC: Sorry a little short >.<

Hope the kind

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The-DJ-Ghost

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:57 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

By Bi Blitz

<πŸ•·> S C A R L E T - S P I D E R <πŸ•·>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

| Name - Kyosuke O'brien | Age - 15 | Dorm - Levane | Suit - Spider Suit | Peculiarity - Spider Physiology (Tsuchigumo)

HP: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

FOCUS: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

]β—Žβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β—Ž[

Kyosuke O'Brien, A.K.A Scarlet Spider. The scout assigned hero of the group. Mizuki Hoshi, A.K.A Starlight who's the offense of the group. Hoglah Mauve, A.K.A Chance, who was the defense of the group, and finally Jesse Barnes A.K.A Heartbreaker as the support. Kyo would read through the list once more while in the air. He always felt better swinging upon the buildings here and there, until he arrived where the rest of his group was. Kyo has always been so used to swinging from the rooftops, and he had even done so, now that he's modified the entire suit's functions. Now his web shooters fire faster, now that he modified them with mini jet engines. Either way, he went all sciency on his work, and here he is, happily enjoying himself out there. That was Kyo for you, always working on some new type of contraption. The only thing is Prom having ideas of messing with them. Right now, he's just happy they're not on the same team together. But these three he never really met before, except Jesse because of a group project once that he ended up forgetting the next week. Yet he hopes he can make some new friends with them, instead of being glued to Rebecca and Mokihana. He felt that maybe they all just need a change of pace. Nothing up here, all is clear. Kyo said, after landing on the side of a building wall next to the four. Friendly neighborhood Scarlet Spider, reporting! He said happily.

The past four months were very eventful for him. Kyo finally got to meet Mokihana's mother. She was a nice lady, even if they lived in a somewhat sketchy part of town. Still, Kyo was used to places like that all over New York. She was also pretty supportive of Kyo and Hana dating, as long as Kyo would keep her best interest at heart, which is pretty obvious from Kyo. Her mother was also just as much excited and happy when he helped Mokihana to see. Her eyes had returned, so to speak, as he had finally figured out how to modify the glasses. In truth, he had replaced the ocular nerves to reconnect with the auditory nerves, causing both eyes and ears to create a vivid picture in the cerebral center to perceive an image of surroundings the way bats do with ultrasound. In basic terms, Kyo somewhat made Hana's eyes and ears connected with his special glasses. Another thing that happened over the months was meeting her uncle Jasper. The fact that he had this feel to him somewhat made Kyo's Spider Senses constantly go on high alert. Either way, the guy probably could have a super dangerous Peculiarity, but he did tell Kyo one thing that made him s**t his pants. "Treat her right, and you won't be without. Break her heart, and they won't find the body." Just thinking it now gave him one hell of the shivers. But now is the time of the field work, and he's going to pass this with flying colors! Hopefully nothing bad happens, since he never knew what Daisuke's peculiarity is.

]β—Žβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β—Ž[

β—„ CLASSES β–Ί

Monday - World History of Peculiarities
Tuesday - Weapons Training
Wednesday - Physiology of Superpowers
Thursday - Theater
Friday - Gym

β—„ MOVES β–Ί

β˜… Web Ball
β˜… Web Swing
β˜… Spider Sting
β˜… Web Throw

β˜… Secret Arts: Maximum Spider
β˜… Secret Arts: Spider Crawler Assault
β˜… Secret Arts: Ultimate Web Throw

β˜… Forbidden Art: Oni no Hakai

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:33 pm
Hope the kind
The-DJ-Ghost
tokyoloverTM
By Bi Blitz

"My flower, withered between
The pages 2 and 3
The once and forever bloom gone with my sins

Walk the dark path
Sleep with angels
Call the past for help
Touch me with your love
And reveal to me my true name

Oh, how I wish
For soothing rain
Oh, how I wish to dream again
My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I'd give my everything"

Daisuke ✡ Amsel
"Loony Toon"

Today was a day he had been dreading for over a month now: the day of the field exam. For the students, it was a chance to test what they had learned in the classroom, and apply it to the real world: a real world not organized by school officials, a world where anything could happen. Not that he was keen on admitting it, but he was a rookie as well. Hell, he was only two years older than one of his students! How was he supposed to be in charge when he was practically like them! No, I'm not practically like them. I may not have spent much time as a hero, but I was a soldier on the hero's side for three years. I nearly died on the battlefield. If I can survive bullets and percs hurled at me, I can survive the city streets and keep my team safe. The pep talk helped a little, but he was still decidedly nervous. He probably wouldn't have even been able to fall asleep if it hadn't have been for, well, let's just phrase it as how wonderfully supportive and um, oh s**t his mind couldn't even phrase what he was thinking. So in short, if it hadn't have been for Hei-chan, he would definitely have spent a restless night. Though there was another matter that occupied his mind, but he wasn't quite at liberty to share that one yet, especially not with Hei-chan, and trying to keep it a secret was more difficult than he could have imagined.

Well, like it or not the dreaded day had come, and here he was, at the sight of his very first date ever, monitoring a bunch of students as they went on patrol. His squad consisted of Hoglah Mauve aka Chance, a luck manipulator, Kyosuke O'Brien aka Scarlet Spider, with the capabilities of a spider, Mizuki Hoshi aka Starlight, with a powerful space-themed perc from what he had heard, and finally Jesse Barnes aka Heartbreaker, with basically what amounted to a love potion of sorts. It was an interesting dynamic, he was quite curious to see how they would make it work. For once he was actually fairly confident that his perc would work with him: it had a thing for protecting innocents, and working with four kids definitely would qualify. Still, as per instructions, he would not step in unless someone was at risk of becoming seriously injured. At least he was in peak form to perform his duties: over the past few months, he had finally consented to seeing if his spine and leg could be further repaired, and of course Koyanagi-sensei had patched him up to good-as-new. It had been an awkward transition period, learning how to use his whole body in concert once more, but he had gotten used to it and was now basically at the same level as he had been when he was twenty. "No guarantee we will find anything. But good of you all to keep a watch." Ugh, here came the annoying part of all this: giving his name. For once he had been a slacker, and someone else picked his name for him. He hated the name, but he was sort of forced to live with it now. "Just...call me Toon while we're out. And let it be a lesson to never let someone else pick your name." And he had probably just lost any respect they may have had for him.

"We are the children you reject and disregard
These aching cries come from the bottom of our hearts
You can't disown us now, we are your own flesh and blood
And we don't disappear just because your eyes are shut, now tell me

Love, loss
Like a bullet's path
Tear through
The cavity of my chest
Lights out
Because the fuse has blown

As their castles crumble slowly
We watch them fall
Their crown slips from heads unworthy
As we gain control

This is the family that we crossed or never had
This is a war that was lost the day it began
'Cause it's the race we run, but it keeps us at the start
And it's the song I sung from the bottom of my heart, that's how we

Read you
Like a polygraph
Not one
Single bone in your back
Own up
To how you let us down"

With: Chance, Starlight, Spider, and HeartbreakerxxxxxxRelationship: Engaged DatingxxxxxxPain: 0/10xxxxxxOoc: ____

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:36 am
User Image
Jesse "Heartbreaker" Barnes

Whose in love with me: ___ l With: His Classmates and Teacher l Activity: Out in the field! l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jesse was walking along with his team for today's field exam. He let out an audible yawn as they continued on walking. Honestly he was just happy to be away from the school and out of those dreary uniforms more than anything else. He'd take a moment and size everyone on his team up a little bit, they all looked impressive to differing degrees. Kyoske was a pretty cool guy, they worked together in class so there was that. He also had something to do with spiders? Jesse wasn't too informed when it came other people's peculiarities and only had a vague idea of most people's abilities. But that being said the other male seemed more than capable of holding his own which was a relief. Then there was Mizuki, he didn't really know her at all. He'd seen her around the school but they'd never interacted at all so naturally he was a bit curious about her, hell he was curious about his whole team. Her ability was something about...space? Or something like that? All hearsay so he supposed that if anything did happen he'd find out. Finally there was Hoglah, once more he didn't really know her personally but he did know two things about her. One, that she had luck manipulating powers. And two she was tragically taken, that was a shame. Either way Jesse wasn't too worried about much happening honestly. He grinned a little bit at the chatter between the team mates "Look at us sounding all official! I'll be Heartbreaker for today" he stated with a wink to his three other team mates. The name sounded odd rolling off his tongue, he'd been the one who chose it but still it felt odd to be referred to as it. Even just for a day.

The pink haired man would reach up and scratch his bare chest for a moment before looking around
"I'll be honest, I don't see anything happening for us. I mean what are the odds of anything happening on this one day?" Jesse was kind of OK with that idea but conversely he wanted to get a taste of some kind of action, even if it was just a purse snatcher. Jesse would rest both his hands behind his head as he walked, pausing only to adjust the domino mask that was resting on his face. What good it did though considering Jesse's bright outfit and pink hair but hey, he looked good at least! As he continued walking he'd glance over at the Teacher as the other spoke but in that moment when he informed them about his code name Jesse stared for a moment at him. Then he began to sputter with laughter at the silly sounding name. Soon enough a nasty fit of chuckles erupted from him, it wasn't even the name itself but the fact that apparently someone had chosen it for him "Whatever you say Toon" Teacher or not he couldn't help himself. The entire thing was just funny to him!

tokyoloverTM

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The-DJ-Ghost

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:05 pm
User Image
HADES

"I'm just going to be honest with you. I got nothing against the dude. I just hope he actually is good at fighting. I actually like some of the fighters here. Great people. Some of them lovely to be around. Especially those who use their talents to make for the best nights one can buy. However........this is more than enough credits money. Gonna win the prize and increase my record"

It ain't s**t to pull up, pick the ******** tool up

The words of confirmation was spoken. The contract made. . Done with real life meetings. The person, who one would think wouldn't show his face, trusted Hades. He done many fights with no complaints. He didn't expect anything different now. Moving away from the meeting spot, he would walk away with his little tiger pup with him. Cerberus. A little girl that hadn't even grown into her full size yet. Petting the little cub, he would toss her a snack in which she snacked on immediately. "Good girl" he commented sweetly as they both headed down the walk space. He didn't visit the square much

Got the drop on your crib, in the spot where you live~

Dressed in his red vest and sporting his regular stylish pants, the golden eyed hired gun would end up just..being normal. Was he truly a villain? He was someone who looked out for himself. Sometimes that didn't mean the best for the ethics department but who gave a s**t. He surely didn't. A woman had stopped him, giving him a weird look before looking at Cereby as if she had some disease. The golden eyes looked at the woman with a peculiar smile. Oh really?! His little cub was a monster? She obviously didn't know who he was. "I suggest you apologize to my little pet. She done' nothing to you. Haven't even paid attention to your irrelevant a**. Iz thee the mountain you zhu want to die on?" He questioned. The woman took him as a joke. Maybe because he purposely slurred his vernacular? It didn't matter. Being treated like a bum, he felt a piece of spit land on his chest. Pissed, he simply just walked away and walked passed her with Cereby. She thought she won. She thought she demeaned him, but with a quick flex and an activation of his power, a concussive blast was released to the bottom left of the woman, causing her to be blasted into the window of the donut shop that was in the square. "Don't mind her my poor baby. She just a b***h that needed know her place" He whispers as he picked up his little pet and

Shotgun Shotgun, hand on my heat/ Bad man, Band man, land of my freedom~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Theme Song: Off Deez by JID Ft. J Cole.
OOC: Sliding through

By Bi Blitz

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The-DJ-Ghost

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:44 am
Noble Negative J3T

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

By Bi Blitz

User Image

| Name - Kyosuke O'brien | Age - 15 | Dorm - Levane | Suit - Spider Suit | Peculiarity - Spider Physiology (Tsuchigumo)

Upon hearing Daisuke's codename, Kyo couldn't help but look away. Even though he had a mask on, the lenses would still show his reaction. *Ahem* Umm... it's not too bad... Kyo said, hiding in his snickering. Hey, it could be worse. Someone could have intentionally named themselves "useless person" as a hero name. Kyo said back. Right afterwards, he had their codenames memorised completely and would make it a mental note to call them by that name. Also, what would their team name's be? It was all too much to think about since he was getting all giddy about the fact that he's doing hero work. People that were passing by, saw the group in their costumes and would murmur to themselves about it, until two girls came up to Kyo asking if they can get their pictures with him. Oh, sure thing ladies! Kyo went off to pose for the picture as they would take it and everything. By other's standpoint, it looks like he was just letting it all get to his head. Well that was fun. Kyo said.

After a while, Kyo hadn't sense anything out of the ordinary. He didn't really expect much, other than just an angry customer at some shop, or a kid that scraped his knee. But then something registeredin his view. What seemed to be an argument between some woman and this mad who seemed to be carrying a cat? Kyo didn't mind it toomuch, since stuff like that is pretty normal where he's from. That was, until she straight up spat on the man's chest, and he walked away. Did they know eachother prior? Either way, the man walked away and acted like nothing happened. Yet it didn't end there when Kyo's spider senses kicked in, and tried to warn him. The same man just aimed his hand at the woman, and an explosive shockwave soon followed. No!! Kyo shouted, as he rushed up, trying to save her. The lady was pushed into a shop, through broken glass from the window. Heartbreaker, Chance, I need you to help the people in the donut shop out! Starlight, Mr. Toon, we should stop that man! Kyo said, as he used his web to string himself closer, stopping himself in front of the man. Dude, you could've just let her pet your cat! Actually, where did you get it, and why's it so big? Kyo asked, as he went into his fighting stance. He would have to keep him down for police to arrive. Anyway, you know the schtick. You're under arrest, for aggravated assault, and reckless use of Peculiarity. Now just don't resist, and we can have you apologize to the lady. Kyo said to him, offering him a simple solution.

β—„ CLASSES β–Ί

Thursday - Theater
Friday - Gym

β—„ MOVES β–Ί

β˜… Web Ball
β˜… Web Swing
β˜… Spider Sting
β˜… Web Throw

β˜… Secret Arts: Crawler Assault
β˜… Secret Arts: Ultimate Web Throw

β˜… Forbidden Art: Oni no Hakai

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Student File ➸Profile || Peculiarity ➸Luck Energy Manipulation || Location ➸Grand Splendor Square || Lucky Company ➸Kyosuke/Scarlet Spider, Mizuki/Starlight, Jesse/Heartbreaker, Unconscious Woman, Baddie and Professor Daisuke/Toon|| Wearing ➸Hero Outfit ||

Scarlet Spider was their Scout, Starlight their Offense, she was their Defense, and Heartbreaker was their Support. Since they were out on the field, the people of this city could take a look at what the school had invested in. 'That sounds bad.' And it did! It gave her the idea that they were all just some sort of...product. 'Not as if I’d let that happen.' The pink-haired girl told herself before bringing her mind back to her teammates. Philosophical thoughts could always be expressed later when her grades weren’t paramount right now.

There was no leader in this group. Maybe that had to do with everyone knowing their assigned role and their capability of working with each other. Though most of her teammates were strangers, she had an inkling that they could mesh well together in a fight. Hog thought about everyone’s abilities and how she may be able to utilize her own to help. Support wasn’t her role, something she questioned when her assignment came. 'Maybe the school sees something I don’t? Kya! What if I mess up and just screw everyone’s flow! That is going to make me look so uncool!' Internally whining to herself, a light sigh flowed from her mouth.

There was no sign of distress, at least, that was what everyone stated when they spoke to each other. Everyone brought up their codename, with each being fairly easy to remember. Maybe a smirk did come floating onto her face when Heartbreaker poked fun of the teacher’s alias. But she was quick to hide her expression behind a hand and looked away from the group. And what did she make of the little photo session that involved Scarlet Spider? Eyes rolled at the sight. "We aren’t here to fraternize with people." Oh! A big word for her! Yes, she was practicing to sound just a bit more like an adult. Someone needed to be the mature one on the team, right?

And just like that, the action was to take place! A loud sound echoed around the square that prompted her to move. Scarlet Spider was the first one to arrive at the scene as Hoglah did her best to catch up. Since he had a better idea of the situation, she didn’t argue with his directions. No one was the leader here and bickering about it would just be uncool. "We’re on it!" Pinky gave a nod to Jesse before shifting her direction towards the donut shop. Apparently, the unknown opponent had used enough force on this woman that the window crumpled underneath her weight. They laid unconscious in the donut shop while onlookers tried moving out and away from the scene. It seemed like the two wouldn’t have to worry about people interfering in this mission. "Heartbreaker, how is their condition?" That was imperative right now! Once they had an idea about her health, they might be able to do something about it. For now, Chance kept close to the woman in hopes that her peculiarity could provide some luck to this knocked out individual.

User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The-DJ-Ghost

tokyoloverTM

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxEvery one was here and ready for action! Though there was no action at the moment which was a good thing in some ways. It meant that no one was getting hurt which was a good thing. The only problem is that this field mission might be a little boring then others if nothing at all happens. Mizuki was sure that some people here today wanted to be a hero and use their skills to save someone. The teacher of the group relieved that his hero name was Toon which everyone seemed to find funny or tried to hide it. Mizuki blinked as it seemed most had a good laugh at the name but Mizuki simply smiled and looked at Daisuke. " I like your name. I think it suits you." She said with a sweet smile before she turned over to look at Kyo who was taking pictures with some girls. " U-Um Scarlet Spider... I don't think now is the time for that sort of thing." She didn't want to seem rude but they should be focusing on the mission! What if something happened and they were to late because they were taking pictures?

Then all the sudden, Kyo yelled out and there was the sound of glass being broken in the distant. Mizuki whipped round towards where the sound had came from. She did not know what happened but it seemed Kyo knew and was on the move! " Hold on a minute! Shouldn't we come up with a plan!?" She asked but everyone was starting to get on the move that after Kyo rushed off telling who to go where. Nervously, Mizuki looked around to make sure that there was no other dangers before she ran off towards Kyo. Running up along side Kyo, Mizuki stood in fighting stands and was ready to take action. She would be playing offense for this mission so she had to be ready if the trouble started to cause more trouble. " You have one warning sir. Please turn yourself in and things will go a lot easier for you."

Mizuki had never seen this man, nor the animal that he had with him. What was it? A cat? Where did he get such at creature and what was it? There was no time for these kinds of questions! They needed to contain this man before he hurt anyone else! Hopefully that woman who was blasted into the window was alright.

Location: Grand Splendor Square
                                                                With: Kyosuke, Hoglah, Jesse and Daisuke.
                                                                Wearing: Hero Outfit
                                                                Mood: Little Nervous
                                                                Status: Single Star
                                                                OOC:

Hope the kind

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The-DJ-Ghost

By Bi Blitz

tokyoloverTM

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:47 pm
User Image
Jesse "Heartbreaker" Barnes

Whose in love with me: ___ l With: His Classmates and Teacher l Activity: Out in the field! l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

As the group walked Jesse was finally managing to collect himself and calm down a tad bit after his giggle fit over their teachers hero name. It seemed that he was the only one who was willing to laugh about the silly name, wimps! Either way Jesse would blink a bit as a group girls wanted to take a picture with...Spider!? Seriously!? "Jeez your whole theme is spiders, why are they asking you for a photo?" he playfully whined a little bit at the fact that he was here looking damn fine and nobody wanted a picture with him! Well now his pride was just wounded. Well he didn't have much time to sulk as the sight of an altercation took place with someone woman spitting on a guy whom was in front of her. Well that was just rude. However he was completely caught off guard when the man created some kind of blast that threw her through a window which caused him to take a step back in shock, he hadn't expected that. However he quickly collected himself when Scarlet Spider took charge and began to give orders to everyone. Jesse didn't even hesitate as he was already sprinting into the donut shop with Chance.

The people in the building were clearly shaken by what had just happened and Jesse was immediately by the woman's side as Chance posed the question and he put his hours of medical study to use as he began to look over her unconscious form. He tried his best not to move her body too much at the moment as he didn't want to make things worse as his hands went to her head and ran through her hair
"She has several lacerations on her head and neck, a couple more on her face as well..." he felt a bit more "She should ********> he muttered to himself at his newest find "She had a bad landing, the woman has a large lump forming on her head. It's hard to tell if her skull is fractured, a concussion or if it's just a nasty bump...either way she needs treatment now..." with his limited resources it was hard to tell exactly what was wrong with her but either way he knew it wasn't good as the swelling was getting worse. He'd glance over at his team mate with a look of urgency "Chance I want you to increase her luck then from there go out and help the others. I'll take care of everything in here, OK? I'll meet back up with you guys once everything is taken care of" he gave directions before looking at one of the employees "Do you guys have clean rags?" asking if they had a well stocked first aid kit was pointless, most of those things only ever had band aides in them which would be of no use to him.

Once the employee brought him some clean white towels he nodded his head as he wrapped some of the more serious open wounds on the woman's body
"OK now do you guys have any ice?" when the no came out he made a small noise of annoyance but an alternative was presented in the form of a bag of frozen berries which he nodded to "Just get me that then!" the others in the building were clearly a bit put off by someone as young looking and dressed the way he was barking orders but clearly he knew more than they did in this situation. Once the bag of frozen blueberries was in his hands he would place the bag against the swelling and tied it in place with one of the towels "Alright call an ambulance and the police, but tell the ambulance to meet go behind the store, it's too dangerous for them to pull up out front" he ordered one of the employees before looking to the rest of the people here "Alright, now I need help moving this woman. She's not safe where she is and runs the risk of being caught in some crossfire" He explained before having five of the people present help carefully lift her up "Support her neck the most, we don't know the extent of the damage!" Jesse would look down at her face as she was carried out 'I hope that luck Chance gave you and my care is enough for you...' he thought to himself as Heartbreaker made sure to keep a hold on her head as they all exited through the backdoor of the donut shop and laid the unconscious woman on the ground out back "I know you guys want to all leave but can a couple of you please stay with her and make sure she's stable? I need to go help my team" at this point Heartbreaker didn't know what was going on out front or if the fight have moved or anything. He'd been too busy handling everything in the shop as he'd told Chance. Suddenly though just as he stood up to move back through the building to get back to his team one of the people there piped up and called him a 'Hero' and asked his name. Jesse stared for a moment taken aback by the comment. Suddenly a wide grin grew on his face as he threw a wink at the group of people and gave them a two finger salute "Call me Heartbreaker, take care folks and be safe!" with that he ran back through the donut shop as quick as he could. Jesse wasn't sure how long that had taken and he could only hope everyone was OK.

tokyoloverTM

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The-DJ-Ghost

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:23 pm
Hope the kind
tokyoloverTM
The-DJ-Ghost][/quote][quote="By Bi Blitz

Hoglah and Kyo seemed to be hiding their laughter at his name, Jesse openly laughed, and somehow Mizuki thought it actually fit him. Well, he couldn't see how it fit him, but he was appreciative of her effort. He didn't mind the stifled laughter or even the outright laughter, he deserved it for having a stupid name. Oh well, at least his students could learn from his mistake. They didn't get to laugh long before Spider, like his namesake detecting prey on its web, sensed something was wrong. Instantly, the students were serious and strategized on the fly a they made their way to the scene of the disturbance. Daisuke had really been hoping for a simple robbery or something, but no, some man with an explosive perc had unleashed it on a woman. Even if she had initiated hostilities, she hadn't done anything illegal whereas the man had. Spider instantly took the lead, directing Heartbreaker and Chance to take care of the injured woman while he and Starlight tried to stop the man. It was up to the students to take care of things, but he had to admit he was sort of nervous about the situation: he could easily imagine a lot of scenarios where this could go terribly wrong. He could definitely withstand one of those blasts if need be, and he could move people to safety, but he wasn't too sure he could take the man out in what sure-fire hit. I wish Hei-chan were here. Even if his perc isn't destructive, at least he has more field experience than I do... Didn't help that it was only recently that Daisuke had permitted himself to move on a little from the guilt of letting his comrades down. The pressure to make sure he never failed anyone else was intense. For now, he would keep to the sidelines as instructed, but the moment it looked like any of his students was about to get hurt, he would be in there faster than lightning.

((Ooc: still no access to formats.))  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:53 pm
User Image
HADES

Impressive timing. It seemed he picked a day where the little kids were released from their leashes in order to have some type of fantasy of playing hero against bad guys. It was actually quite hilarious. Being confronted like this just made him smirk. The boy that swung in, no threat was seen on Hades face. He just petted his cat and smirked before putting Cereby down. "Hmmm? My cat? You never seen an exotic animal before?" He questioned while his mind calculated a few things. Webs, that all he knew. He didn't know if it had any magic or effects to them, but if it just webs he could just break out of them. Unless this boy was going to throw hands. The thought was hilarious! Cereby swished her tail back and forth, looking at the kid with a pissy attitude. Don't worry though, Hades wasn't one to use an animal to fight. Cereby did that by herself! A chuckle finally escaped with the boy's solution.

Oh don't mind little ole me~

"Really? Unfortunately, that's something I cannot do. I am not someone who apologizes for anything. She had it coming. Besides, if you think I scared of some kids who haven't even hit puberty yet then I gotta say that you are going to have to figure something else out...Oh~ .....your woman is here ? Is this why you acting so brave? Is it because you trying to impress. I guess I could put on a show for you...What is important to you?"

Got the drop on your crib, in the spot where you live~

Why was he saying such a thing? Who knew? A concussive blast would be released below his feet. Assisting in his escape? Not Hardly. He was just jumping into the air to gain some distance. Being propelled into the air, he would then channel his power into his hand before launching a blast to detonate on the roof of the donut shop. Now it not only the lady they had to worry about, the building was going to be caving in on them quick along with any bystanders that was still in the shop. Maybe that had a power to protect them? Maybe not. He would feel a mild pain of numbness in his arm and feet. He still had plenty to go, but it was just a reminder of his power. If he went all out, he may break himself. For now, his plan was to keep them busy. What were they going to do? Keep attacking him while others possibly die?

Shotgun Shotgun, hand on my heat/ Bad man, Band man, land of my freedom~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Theme Song: Off Deez by JID Ft. J Cole.
OOC: TLDR: Jumped into the air with help of power. Sent blast to top of donut shop. Baseless insults on the kids.

By Bi Blitz

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The-DJ-Ghost

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:54 am
Noble Negative J3T

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

By Bi Blitz

User Image

Dude... you hit a woman. I mean, yeah she's a b***h, but you kinda went overboard. Kyo said to the guy, as he set his cat down. In a strange sense of it, Kyo can feel just as much of a hostile presence from the cat as he can the man. What was it, some type of tiger? If it was, Kyo's just as much screwed. Then came more of the taunting. Apparently, he must be thinking that Kyo was trying to impress Mizuki by trying to apprehend the criminal in front of him. Still, for the safety of others, this man needed to be stopped. And right on que, the man would launch himself in the air using his perc, and shot a blast at the building, causing the destruction of the place. You b*****d!! Kyo would yell before facing the building. Right as he was about to walk away, he saw that Jesse and Chance had escorted the people out of the building right on time before the destruction, as well as police and ambulance on the scene helping evacuate the people. Kyo let off a sigh of relief, knowing that he can trust his friends to watch his back. Now he was serious in this fight. After analyzing him as much as possible, the man can cause explosive shockwaves from his hands, and use it's force to either propel himself in certain directions, as well as repel others away if need be. All he needs would just be to aim. If Kyo can manage to out maneuver his aiming, Kyo could have the advantage. That's where Mizuki and Daisuke-sensei comes in. Follow my lead, guys! He would say to the two next to him, as he would quickly fire off a web up to a building, and yank himself at high speed towards the man, sending a horizontal kick with one leg, and following it up with a forward kick with his other leg. That's for the donuts!! Kyo shouted.

β—„ CLASSES β–Ί

Thursday - Theater
Friday - Gym

β—„ MOVES β–Ί

β˜… Web Ball
β˜… Web Swing
β˜… Spider Sting
β˜… Web Throw