Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Aquarium Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

This aquarium is a popular place in the city. It features both indoor and outdoor attractions, including boardwalks through a manmade swamp.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:20 am
Just Rosa

User Image

User Image

User Image

He was a little more than excited about today. Why was he pumped up and ready to go? That would be because today was a special day! His special day with his special someone.~ Who was this special someone? Why his lovely Haneul Kang! Grinning happily, the man grips their tickets in his hands and checked his phone with the other to double check the time. So...he was about an hour early, so that was probably a little much, but it at least gave him the chance to look through the gift shop to get his Han something cute to remember their first date. First dates were very important, even though they kind of did things backwards and actually slept together before their first date. But that was okay, Yasu was not an ordinary man, and ordinary was too bland for someone as special as Han.

Shooting the other a quick text of hearts and kisses, Yasu grins to himself. Just five more minutes and his special man would be here to receive his bouquet of roses and his stuffed narwhal. He picked this narwhal out specifically because it reminded him of Han with its pink pastel colors. Plus it was very cute, which was a reflection of what Han was. Super freaking cute. Staring down at the stuffed animal, Yasu suddenly started missing his Han dearly, a small pout forming on his face. Nononono, his Han was on his way, so he didn't need to be all bummed out. He was going to see him really soon, he just had to be patient.

Patience was a virtue, that is what his mother taught him when he was younger. The more you waited patiently, the riper the fruit, which meant the better the taste. And what tasted better than his dear Han? NOTHING. That was what. Nothing could compare to HIS Han. No one, nothing, no matter what. Nodding to himself, he told himself that he could wait, that Han was going to taste even sweeter if he wait patiently for him to show up.

User Image

x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    OCCUPATION: [Student] || LOCATION: [In the City -- The Aquarium] || STATUS: [Taken] || MOOD: [Excited] || COMPANY: [Strangers and animals] || House/Dorm: [LeVane -- L-1] || POSITION: [Seme] || ORIENTATION: [HANsexual] || OOC: [--]
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:07 am
User Image
It's not your peculiarity that determines if you become a hero.
It's who you are that does.

αиәυʟ αиɢ

нσsт σʏ

There is nothing more beautiful
than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.

ood → Excited!!
ocation → The Aquarium
houghts → Our first date..~
ompany → Yasu~
Suit → On/ Off
heme → The Cure

Haneul hiked through the forest area which was currently the only way to get off school property and into town. The entire trip there, Haneul had butterflies in stomach and it seemed that he had a permanent red hue on his cheeks too. It was because he was on his way to meet up wit Yasu at the aquarium, for their first date! Which is interesting that they never went out on a date before, especially that they'd already slept together and more than once. Although Han gets easily embarrassed when the topic is about his intimate relationship with the the sapphire haired male.

He happily replied to Yasu's text with more heart emojis as he was getting closer to the aquarium. He wasn't sure what to wear exactly so he went with his typical outfit with a plain white shirt, black jeans with black, grey and white sneakers topped with his pink and white puff jacket. All he brought was his phone and wallet, unless you want to his charger and headphones too. He hopes he didn't underdress, that would be embarrassing.

He made it to the aquarium, with ten minutes to spare to the time they agreed to meet each other. The ravenette quickly made his way around the crowd as he kept a lookout for him, Yasu of course! It wasn't really hard to spot, there aren't many people with blue hair. And soon he spotted his date. "Yasu~!" He called out to the other with a wide smile as he ran over to him as he proceeded to hug him tightly, too excited to see Yasu that he just noticed the bouquet- is that all for him?

User Image

There is strength in softness.

Out.Of.Cosplays:
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:14 am
Just Rosa

User Image

User Image

User Image

As soon as he heard that sweet voice call his name, his entire body perked up. His arms, which had been holding the bouquet and stuffed animal at his sides, were now spread open wide for Han to fit into them. He wrapped his arms around him and kissed his forehead gently, clearly pleased to see him. This was it, let their date commence! Pulling away from their embrace, Yasu held the gifts up for Han to see, a small flush even on his cheeks as he held them out to his date. ”These are for you, my adorable boyfriend.~” He said as he leaned over to kiss his cheeks, his grip loosening on them as Han accepted his gifts.

After the initial meet up was done, and the two were inside, Yasu took the flowers from Han for him to hold so the man didn’t have so much to carry. Their wristbands were in place and now Yasu was holding Han’s hand as they passed the threshold for the first area inside the building. ”Okay, we can start in whatever area you want. What were you wanting to see first?” He asked the other with a gentle tone, his gaze watching as Han walked with him. He didn’t care what they went to see first. As long as his Han was happy, he was happy too.

User Image

x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    OCCUPATION: [Student] || LOCATION: [In the City -- The Aquarium] || STATUS: [Taken] || MOOD: [Excited] || COMPANY: [My Han~] || House/Dorm: [LeVane -- L-1] || POSITION: [Seme] || ORIENTATION: [HANsexual] || OOC: [--]
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:54 pm
User Image

ood → Excited!!
ocation → City; Aquarium
houghts → Our first date~
ompany → Yasu~
Suit → On/ Off
heme → The Cure

A small giggle escaped the ravenette as he felt kisses on his forehead and cheeks as he was quick to sneak a kiss on Yasu's cheek before their hug ended. He kind of forgotten they're public as he noticed a few people staring at them as he quickly turned his back to them. Looking down at the flower and plush as the red hue has gotten darker on his cheeks. "Thank you, Yasuhiro. I wish I got something for you.." Although he wasn't sure what would he even get for Yasu for a first date. Maybe I can make a small charm for him in the art and music class! He thought to himself as he glanced down at the narwhal plush, smiling; he was thinking of a name for it. "....I'm going to name it Squish." Because the plush is squishable, in a cute way. It's normal to give your stuff animal names, right?

He briefly held the plush and flowers before Yasu took it back to hold for him, although he doesn't mind holding them!- Ohhhh okay. Although he held onto the plush, holding it close to him in his free hand as they entered the building. It was huge! In the first room had so many fish with all kinds of facts about them and their environment. "Hmm..I'm not really sure, oh! Let's just see what do they have in the first room and just follow the trail till we reach the outdoor area." There isn't anything specific that he wants to see. He just wants to have a fun time with Yasu.

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:33 pm
Just Rosa

User Image

User Image

User Image

The blue-haired man merely chuckled, leaning forward to press a sweet and gentle kiss to Han's forehead.”You didn't have to get me anything. Spending time with you is enough for me.” He replied as they walked forward, a grin on his face as the narwhal is named. Leave it to an adorable Han to name the stuffed animal something incredibly cute."Squish it is~ He practically sang in response, his gaze shifting the the room once again as they entered. Since they had their bands on, the teller let them through without trouble and their date officially commenced! It had to be perfect for his special Han.

He wasn't entirely certain what they should start with, since there was just so much to see. But when Han suggested following the line up the aquarium gives to see everything as it was intended, Yasu obliged happily.”Sure, let us do that then!” He cheered before leading Han towards the first section where they displayed the smaller fish in their tanks. Each colorful and pretty as they quickly swam back and forth in their tanks."Apparently you can pet some of the sting rays and feed them here!" He informed his date as he glanced at him briefly, returning his gaze back to the fish as they walked."Han, do you have a favorite animal?"

User Image

x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    OCCUPATION: [Student] || LOCATION: [In the City -- The Aquarium] || STATUS: [Taken] || MOOD: [Excited] || COMPANY: [My Han~] || House/Dorm: [LeVane -- L-1] || POSITION: [Seme] || ORIENTATION: [HANsexual] || OOC: [--]
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:39 pm
User Image

ood → Excited!!
ocation → City; Aquarium
ompany → Yasu~
Suit → On/ Off
heme → The Cure

"But.. what if I want to get you something?" If Han's cheeks weren't already pinkish, they are now.A mere forehead kiss small knots form in his stomach, he was really one of those hopeless romantics. Before they moved on to the first display room, he leaned in to press a quick but soft kiss on his cheek. Probably by the end of the date, Han would be less shy about public displays of affection. Onwards to seeing the fishes and other aquatic animals!! But before they go further in, his quickly puts his phone on silent as he followed Yasu inside.

Upon entering the first room which was called "Discovery Centre" for the reason where this Along with tanks of different fish species and other aquatic life, there were signs along with information both something you might of learned in biology or those nature tv channels along with information you probably didn't know until you read it. "Oh oh! Can we do that?" Han's eyes lit up as they looked around, this is his first time an aquarium since he was back home, he wonders how different this one is from the other. "My favourite animal..? Hm.. I would have to say.. Snow leopards, ocelots.. oh! And red pandas!"

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:53 pm
Just Rosa

User Image

User Image

User Image

”If you want to get me something, I can tell you what I want, but I would have to whisper it. It is a secret~” He said with a small smirk on his face, wondering if Han was going to pick up what he was putting down slyly. What was his gift? Sex. Give him Han butt and he will be beyond happy. That was just the thing about Yasu, he had only one main interest out of pretty much everything. You want to make his day, give him a good dose of his precious Han, and he is pleased.

He had a problem, and if anyone looked at him, they could definitely tell. While he was supposed to be looking at the fish, about 95% of the time, he was just looking at Han and the excitement on his adorable face."Mhm~ They are pretty fun to pet and actually seem to enjoy it since they have grown used to people by now. They know the pets usually need food." Han was beaming with excitement as they walked through the different sections with the different tanks. Yasu's gaze was affectionate as he watched him marvel at the different fish. "I should take you to Japan one day to the zoo we have. They specialize in the recovery of wild animals. They have a baby red panda who was found injured and abandoned in the wild. Since he grew dependent, he lives there." It was a little sad when you thought about it, but at least the red panda was always well taken care of. It was a reserve for animals in recover who were let go when they were in prefect health again, tagged to monitor them and study their life patterns. It was really a fascinating place and he remembered going as a child with his parents.

User Image

x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    OCCUPATION: [Student] || LOCATION: [In the City -- The Aquarium] || STATUS: [Taken] || MOOD: [Smitten] || COMPANY: [My Han~] || House/Dorm: [LeVane -- L-1] || POSITION: [Seme] || ORIENTATION: [HANsexual] || OOC: [--]
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:47 pm
User Image

ood → Excited/ Flustered
ocation → City; Aquarium
ompany → Yasu~
Suit → On/ Off
heme → The Cure

The shade of red on Han's cheeks has darkened as he realised what Yasu was implying. When they started dating, Haneul would basically needed Yasu to spell it out for him, now he just needs a hint or two before he catches on. Leaning he wrapped both of his arms around one of Yasu's as he kept a tight hold on squish as he tried to hide his dark flushed face in his boyfriend's shoulder as they went from the first room to the next one which was called "American waters" which has varies of sea life found in the surrounding bodies of water around the continent.

They wanted to replicate the environment condition for this part of the room so it was a little chilly in here, no need to bundle up but you can definitely feel the temperature difference. "I'd love to go there with you one day. Hopefully soon." He began to wonder if he could pet the red panda Yasu was talking about. Once he felt the reddening of his facial features faded, he loosened his grip on his lower's arm but remained at his side as they looked at the varies of fish and even crustaceans like crabs and lobsters! "Ah, what is your favourite animal, Yasu?"

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:
tiny14xx2
#FFB6C1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:18 pm
It is a new day! Today there will be a banquet hall reserved for the heroes to celebrate all of their good deeds in the city! Drink, eat and be merry! Enjoy the celebration for the heroes and see some of the fishies!

This section has been reserved for the Heroes Banquet event for the next four weeks of IRL time. It is a mandatory occasion for all heroes, meaning they don't have a choice but to come. You don't HAVE to post them, but just make sure that you are aware they should have gone.

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:31 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Aquarium - Banquet of Heroes | Company : Family | Mood : All over the place | OOC : Masumi is in steelblue, Rehan is in darkblue, Castielle is in teal, Octavius is in skyblue, Marcellus is in red, Airi is in dark gray, Akane is in hot pink, and Wren is in sea green.

Fair warning: It is a very long post so I have spoilered it.

“I shouldn’t have to say it, but you two never listen, so I will anyways. If either of you touch the other at all in this event, there will be hell to pay.”

“I am sorry, are you telling me what to do again?” The man with long white hair would ask as he glanced away from one of the younger siblings, whose locks he was fixing. At the sign of danger between the two, Marcellus quickly fixed his own hair and stepped away to avoid being in the blast zone that was his elder brother and father. “Do I need to remind you who you are speaking to?” The father started, earning himself a dirty glare from Octavius. “Do I need to remind you what happens when you piss me off? I am sure it would upset your precious wife again if you made another trip to the hospital. Should I send her too this time so she isn’t lonely?” Masumi would rest his hand on Octavius’s arm gently and shook his head. The elder brother of all the siblings merely sighed and crossed his arms as his father was momentarily dragged away by the mother. Masumi could understand Avi’s hostility towards his mother. She was the woman who was having an affair with their father while Octavius’s mother was recovering from giving birth to Avi. Sometimes he wondered if knowing that, made the half-brother feel resentment and hatred towards Sumi for being her first son with Rehan. The product of that infidelity.

They were all gathered in a private room: orders of his father, who wanted to assure that his children were in line for the heroes’ banquet. Masumi was quiet as he stood next to his eldest brother, waiting for his father’s ridiculous speech once more. They couldn’t embarrass him, they couldn’t do anything to soil the family name. No over drinking. No yelling at one another, no fighting. At least not where people could see. And the only rule that Masumi wholeheartedly agreed with: no draining Masumi tonight in the eyes of others. It posed problems for many reasons.

While his father was distracted, he felt a hand close over his gently, his gaze shifting over to his elder brother, who looked at him with a soft expression. Octavius soon took both of his hands and pulled him closer to give him a hug. Being held by Avi now, he could feel that nasty sense of unease fall away. A feeling of need to touch and give one another a proper greeting after not seeing each other for so long. The gaps between their visits were always hard. There was a familiar warmth in the hands that took his gently. He was looking healthy, that was relieving. It had been so long since this person had paid him a visit. His other relatives visited often just to drain and hurt him. But never this person. Never Octavius. He never joined them. Instead, once a week, or every other week, he would visit Masumi alone. No one was allowed to visit at the same time. They never did anything spectacular or crazy, but they were always special moments for him. Avi's arms were probably around him for longer than they should have been, but he soon pulled from their hug to stroke the Masumi’s cheek with his free hand.

“Your gloves, you are using the ones I gifted to you. I am happy you like them.” He would whisper softly as he lifted the Sumi’s hand in his to gently kiss his knuckles through the material. “It is good to see you again Sumi, wearing things I have gifted you. I knew that they would suit you. The earrings, the gloves, and the suit.” His voice was soft and kind; he was in a good mood it seemed. His hand would brush his hair aside to see the gleaming silver with small sapphire gems on Masumi’s ears. A birthday gift. Being so close, he could smell the man’s cologne and feel his warmth as Avi inspected the condition of the earrings he gifted. That is, until their father yanked Masumi away from him with a frown, their hands torn away from each other. “We will be in the eyes of other heroes. Do not touch him Octavius. I already warned you.” The man gritted out quietly as Masumi’s sister snickered behind their mother. Masumi glanced towards his father, and then to his elder brother. He wanted to end this incident before it escalated. A distraction would be the best choice. Lifting his hand, he pulled off the glove given as a gift and held it with his other hand, before he reached out to touch Octavius’s cheek with a small smile. The other looked excited and pleased as he removed his own glove and took Masumi’s hand. “You are at full energy today? Then it should be okay. That is splendid.” As if their father’s only concern was just draining Masumi’s energy. His father separated them once more and Masumi sighed.

“I said no. Masumi, you shouldn’t be feeding his illness either! You have always made things worse. What a nasty child you have become. Sometimes I find it hard to believe I helped create such monsters.” Masumi sighed again, this one holding a tinge of irritation to it before he pushed past his father and took Octavius’s hand to lead him away. “He looks like he is at full health to me. Right, Avi?” The man blinks at Masumi speaking out of turn as he nodded before grinning. “Healthy as a horse.” He said as he walked with the other man towards the other side of the room while his father glared at them and their mother whispered things with his sister. “They are going to hurt you for that, Sumi. I told you to be careful with them.” He glanced towards his brother before he squeezed his hand. His head would nod as he quietly reached out for Avi’s other hand, one that the eldest took with little hesitation. “I don’t like when he tells you such lies. That you are ill...not normal. It isn’t true. I don’t believe him.”

“Sumi-” He cut his brother off by speaking. “I know I have been upsetting you, and that is why you haven’t visited for a while. But, I am sorry. I already know that when you say those things to me, they are his words and not your own. I don’t believe you would say such hurtful things to me. Please don’t avoid me for so long like that. If there is anyone’s company I am dependent on, it is yours. To hell with everything else.” The man sighed as he gently pulled his hand away from his brother’s to ruffle his hair. “He is not wrong. I am plenty sick. My thoughts are truly not normal.” His hand pushed into Masumi’s hair, brushing it away from his ear. He leaned in to whisper something to him before pulling away, brushing his cheek with his thumb. “Do you understand me? That is the situation we have reached. Please, understand that.” Masumi gritted his teeth for a second as he gripped the glove tighter between his fingers. His face was flushed by the end of the sentence and he gave Octavius a pained look. “Is that really so bad? Do you really think that after everything, I dislike it?” He would mutter softly as his brother’s eyes widened and stared at him in shock before a voice chimed in.

“Whatever it is he said, knowing him, yes, it is twisted. And stop blushing. Seriously.” The voice muttered with an irritated tinge. The two would glance at their younger brother, Octavius looking displeased that they were interrupted in the middle of their conversation. “Cas, please don’t say things you know nothing of.” Masumi would say quietly as he started to slide his glove back into place. Castielle looked at Masumi for a moment as the quiet man tucked strands of his silvery white hair behind his ear. His youngest brother really knew how to interrupt important conversations. “I think I know enough after what I have had to see.” He would shoot black bluntly before the eldest of the three sighed and moved closer to Masumi, hand resting on his shoulder. “Do not be cruel to him, we are here to have a peaceful and fun night.” He would warn before the man with the dark hair gave a bitter laugh. “Save me that line. You are the worst person to him out of all of us. I think even father treats him better than you do.” There was the loud sound of a slap and then silence between the three of them, before Masumi pulled his hand back against his chest with a shocked expression.

“Ah…” He was breathing a little heavy, almost panicked as Castielle stared at him in shock. “After everything he has done to us, you still defend him to that point?” He didn’t mean to strike him...that comment just made him feel so angry. Saying that anyone could be worse than their father. Especially someone like Avi who spent his childhood looking out for the rest of them. “To us? Please tell me exactly what he has done? Defend you when Airi is being cruel, when Wren is trying to cut you with a knife? Save me countless times when father tried to humiliate me? Show us love and compassion when our parents gave none? He has been nothing but good to you. How dare you throw out that kind of accusation when you know nothing about what you refer to.”

“You know what I mean. He isn’t normal, he is sick. What he has done isn’t right.”

“Did you ever stop to consider that I am the one who isn’t normal? Masumi is the victim, Masumi’s life is so hard, Masumi can’t look after himself. It's all Avi’s fault. He is hurting Masumi. Did you ever stop to consider how that makes me feel? How incompetent you make me feel? Have my feelings never once registered to you?”

“I-”

“No, you don’t consider me at all. You don’t even know you are being cruel when you try to tell me these things. I am aware that I am weak, that I can’t always do what I want. But that has never been his fault. I wish all of you would just...just leave him alone! You are his siblings, so why can’t you try to help him? Why am I always the only one that wants to believe in him? Am I the weird one? Strange because I encourage him to be himself? Strange because I feel just the same as him?” Octavius sighed as he tried to rest a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. “Sumi, calm down. It’s fine.”

“It's not fine! It's...not fine. I am not fine. I am not okay with this. They have to know that it isn’t okay to just isolate people. We are supposed to be a family. But we aren’t! This isn’t okay. I hate it. I hate all of it. It is exhausting to keep up with all of the toxicity of it.” Octavius was starting to look more and more unsure of what to say as the two continued going at it. “Do you think that this is easy for me either? Do you think I wanted to see my brother in that kind of position?” Castielle’s voice was filled with so much anger as he spit out his words venomously. The fact that he thought he had every right to decide what was best for Masumi, only pissed the second eldest off even more. “I was running a fever and drenched in sweat! You were blowing everything out of proportion, so naturally, it escalated!” He would shout back at Castielle, knocking Avi’s hand away when he tried to stop Masumi from continuing. “Why are you defending that?! You are just enabling it.” Octavius was looking between them as Castielle immediately spat a response back at Masumi with little care as to what he was saying in front of the accused. “I already told you before Castielle. Have you never considered even once that I was the one who was sick? You always point your fingers at everyone else, but never me. I am not perfect like you envision Cas. Or have you forgotten that I have been entirely willing?”

“That’s not the same. I know your reasons, Masumi.

“Do you? Does anyone know? Or do you think you know what I feel because you don’t want to face the truth? Because you don’t want to see that I started it? Masumi could do no wrong in your eyes. Do you even know me? You claim to be my brother, but you could have me fooled on that. You just force your opinion and feelings onto me without ever listening to mine. It's always you you you! What about Masumi, huh? Have you ever thought that the reason I have always been close with Avi and not you is because he considers my feelings as a person and doesn’t belittle me or talk over me? If he is a monster and worse than father for caring about me, what does that make you as the person who always ignores my wishes? As the person who always ignores what father and the others do to me and just runs away like a coward?!” The eldest was sighing softly, rubbing his forehead before he pat Masumi’s shoulder and started to usher him away from the view of others and towards the doors so they would finally enter the ball area.

“It was nice to see you again, little brother. I am happy you look well.” He would try saying softly to the youngest Alaric, Castielle, as he removed Masumi from the stressful situation. Masumi, for now, would ignore how bad his youngest brother looked after he had all of that unloaded onto him. When they stopped behind one of the beams, Octavius would pat the other’s head as Masumi’s hand latched onto the other’s shirt. They weren’t tucked away in the room anymore, so he had to calm himself down. “You shouldn’t fight with him, Sumi. Sometimes I feel like he is the one thing standing between you and the rest of us who would hurt you. You weren’t wrong but...maybe a bit harsh.”

“You wouldn’t hurt me.” He tried to say, though his brother didn’t look convinced as he stroked Masumi’s hair. “You completely ignored everything else I said, idiot. We both know I have before. And you can pretend it never happened, but it did. I have that image burned into my brain. I can’t forgive myself for it. I joined in on their abuse when I was supposed to protect you. I am sick Masumi. My thoughts make me irrational, and I lack control sometimes. I fear that I will turn on you and do something I can never take back.”

“But I will always forgive you.” He tried to assure as Avi’s hand moved to his cheek to pat it gently. “I know you will Sumi. But that doesn’t mean I or anyone else will always forgive me. You are the one good thing I have in my life. You make me want to be better, so that I am deserving of your kindness. But sometimes, I remember my heart is dark and I fear the repercussions of letting myself fall prey to my desires.” He would say softly before he took Masumi’s hand to start leading him into the main area of the ballroom. “You sound like you are overthinking it as always. To me, what happened was something I would have wanted to avoid, but I don’t kill myself over it like you have. It is in the past.”

“I don’t think Castielle sees it that way. I don’t think I will ever heal that scar I left on his memory. It doesn’t matter how angry, hurt, or self-destructive I was being. I did something foul and he has every right to hate me.”

“As the person who was directly involved, I don’t think he has any right at all to be like that. You have been apologizing for so long now. He should just let it go and stop throwing it back in your face. How long will you keep apologizing for something I am not even angry about?” Octavius stopped to look back at him, a pained smile on his face. He looked vulnerable and...defeated. “We should focus on the banquet now. We can talk this over in private later, alright?” He was reluctant to agree to that, but nodded his head anyways and let Avi pull him along.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCompany:
                                        User ImageUser Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

This was easily his least favorite aspect of being officially licensed: the horrendously dull social obligations. He only had his license so that he could work with various organizations to research and develop new technology for other heroes. Plus some organizations would only give grants to licensed heroes, so there was that too. Oh well, he would spend what time he had to at this event, then he would be out of there quickly and back home to get back to work. He left his lab begrudgingly and headed up the stairs to the tiny little room which served perfectly well as his bedroom. Shifting through the closet, he pulled out his suit, yes, his only suit, he had no need for multiple as he rarely went to formal occasions. Sliding the pants on, he noticed there was a huge problem here: namely that they did not fit at all! He could fit both arms as well as his hips through the waist. Cinching it up with a belt would keep them up, yes, but it would look horribly tacky, even he knew that. Crap, what was he going to do now? He knew there was another option, but for some reason he was loathe to take it. He could always just go through some of his dad's clothes, his father had been a slighter man than he, but the notion of wearing one of his father's suits, the suits he used to wear when he taught at the university...for some reason the notion was displeasing. Oh well, had he bothered to plan ahead, he would have discovered his own suit was not suitable and would have known to make other arrangements. This was just his punishment for not planning ahead. He slid into a navy suit that had belonged to his departed father, noting that it too was a bit large on him, but not nearly so bad. Then he headed towards the venue, even less enthused than he had been before.

Even though he arrived perfectly punctually, there was practically no one there yet. Was this one of those occasions where you were supposed to be slightly late? That had never made sense to him. Oh well, at least that meant he wouldn't feel overly crowded. Plus it was in the aquarium, so perhaps he could break off from the party and go exploring? One could only hope.

With: His own discomfortxxxxxxMood: DispleasedxxxxxxCharge: 70%xxxxxxPhysical Condition: DeterioratingxxxxxxMental Condition: DisturbedxxxxxxOoc:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:09 pm
quotes here

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Can't stay at home, can't stay at school
Old folks say "You poor little fool"
Down the streets, I'm the girl next door
I'm the fox you've been waiting for

Hello, daddy. Hello, mom
I'm your ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb
Hello, world! I'm your wild girl
I'm your ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb"

Meredith Carter
Hero Cherrybomb

Ugh stuffy boring banquets were the worst, but at least there was free food and Señor Smexy was bound to be there. Of course, that also probably meant that Monsieur Jerkface was also there, but maybe he could get a piercing caught in something or be otherwise detained. Knowing who she was trying to seduce, she normally would have picked a rather seductive wardrobe, but there was one major factor that would make that awkward: her dad was coming too. Yes, she had invited him, but that didn't mean she was happy about having to be a bit more appropriate. She dressed up in a skin-tight bright red dress that barely made it halfway down her thighs, and black stilettos that made her seem mega tall. Her dad wore a black tux, pretty simple, but stylish all the same, something he seemed to be good at despite his, um, previous career.Go figure, pop stars weren't exactly known for being classically stylish. While she definitely wanted to get a smooch from her true love, another benefit of going to this banquet was to see if she could score a date for her dad. It had been ages since her mom left, and while he had dated a little, nothing had ever really come of it. Her dad deserved happiness, especially after how hard he had worked to take care of her while he was still trying to recover from his wreck. Finding a date would definitely make him happy, and Meredith wouldn't mind getting to know a potential step-mom or step-dad...

With these plans running through her mind, the limo took them to the party, which apparently was just starting and thus was not particularly crowded yet. Great, more boring for her, but maybe she could use that time to do a little more scoping. Maybe, if there was anything worth scoping. As far as she could tell, her dad seemed perfectly fine with the lack of crowd, easier for him to navigate, she supposed, though he was used to huge crowds as well. Truly adaptable. "Welp, hope the party starts up soon...I don't wanna have to start talking with the sharks or something." Or swim with the sharks. Girl needed excitement.

"Behind the bars, there's a superstar
Who never had a chance
She could sing, she could dance
You don't sing and dance in juvie honey
Behind the walls, they've seen it all
Gotta have, gotta have

Justice, justice
Don't want your law and order
Justice, justice
Or world wide disorder"

With: Her father, DamonxxxxxxMood: Meh/BoredxxxxxxLocation: Heroes' BanquetxxxxxxHealth: 100%xxxxxxOoc: __xxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:18 am
User Image
KADEN The Leader

He shouldn't be here. A gathering of heroes and a underground villain--as they would probably call him. Someone already dubbed the group as the 'Exiles'. Nona hated it, but there was nothing they could do. Well, maybe. Not worth it though. The cause was more important than some dumb a** name which was forced on them. Most likely because of Queen. Who cared about that? Right now, he was invited to this banquet which will be swarming with heroes. It was a fabulous opportunity. Jae didn't know everything, but he knew enough. A hero on his side. It was his goal all along. A friendship blossomed from it, however. Not a surprising outcome. Such things can happen when spending a good amount of time together over a few months. "I can't believe you made me get a suit." He said as they walked up to the building to head to the banquet hall. Kaden was wearing a nicely fitted black suit with a ruby red dress shirt adorned with a purple tie. One which matched the others dress shirt. Yes, they matched slightly. Despite how formal his outfit was, his look was more on the casual cool side. His dark locks tamed more than usual, but not super tidy. There was no way he was going to feel like a constricted snob. "I could have rented one." He just didn't see himself wearing it again. It was a waste.

The person to greet who came didn't seem phased by him being a plus one. That was always a good thing. He wanted to reveal the least about him as much as possible. It wasn't as if he was using a cover after all. Then again, Kaden might not be his real name. None of them knew if their names were given to them by someone at the lab or their birth ones. Now that they were in the main area they could see some arrived before them. The place wasn't swarming with heroes, but there seemed to be a decent amount. The academy's headmistress was here. Not surprising since she held the Rotavele name. There were some others he recognized. Not necessarily because he met them before though. How many he might have known about before he knew he was going to the event didn't matter. There was no way he was going to walk in clueless.

For now, he'd just observe and get some refreshments. Jae was all about the drink. Before he could say anything someone came up with a small tray of hors d'oeuvres. Kaden took one from the tray before thanking the worker politely. Then he tried what was offered. Lately he had dabbled in some cooking after looking at a book his companion forced upon him. Kaden was surprised to find he rather liked cooking. It was a strange thing to realize late in life. At least as far as he was concerned. The bite was good. Now he wanted to find all the different trays floating around to get a taste of everything. Kaden lightly tapped the other man's shoulder with the back of his hand to get his attention if he was distracted. "Hey, look." he said in a near whisper as if a secret was going to be revealed. It was more like he was acting like a sneaky teen. A gesture was made in the direction of what he was talking about. "She has a tray of champagne." He uttered the words after leaning down to let them trickle into Jae's ear to heighten the effect. Did he mean to do that? It didn't matter. He straightened back up immediately after. If the other hurried off to get a glass he would follow.

Zombuddie

Quote:

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff