Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.:Schnee la Neige'milia Feast ORP:.
Open gathering in the community part of the pride. Everyone is invited in the area, even if your SoA is passing through.

Possibility of Prizes
(Lady and Hare above are one possible prize)

* Things will be given out at random. The more you post, the better the chances.
* With that in mind, please do not just spam a ton!
* Each post MUST be an RP post. It won't count if it's OOC.
* This is a happy event, please keep the fighting to a minimum.
* Most of Schnee is oblivious to the current God situation. However, if you're a seer, there's chances you might have seen something.
* The feast takes place during the WHOLE Meta. ICly the events happen a months time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Asha had spent some time in the rogue lands after her accidental trip to the firekin lands, the giant sandbox made her want to retreat to a colder climate. So she made her way towards cold mountains and hills of the Schnee la Neigemillima lands. She had heard stories of the lions living in the area but she had never met any of them. She caught sight of the snow, the first real snow she had ever seen in her life. She shivered but was glad for the chill remembering her mistake of getting lost in the desert. She laughed out loud and started to roll about in the snow. She laid her head back and closed her eyes relaxing and letting the snow cool her fur. She wouldn't forget her journey to the desert. Asha never forgot any of her journey's to different lands. She figured she would find a home when it was the right time for her to find it.

(Open for interaction)  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:37 pm

Red-tipped paws walked silently across the snow, enjoying the crisp air and happy attitudes. Vegliantino had been wandering for only a short time after leaving the Kizingo'zaa, but already he could tell that this was a place he could get used to. Yes, the cold air was quite different from what he'd grown up with, but the peaceful tones and still atmosphere appealed to him.

The fur cloak helped, he had to admit. A parting gift from his family, it was meant as something to remember them by, but he'd found another use for it here. Nudging it further up his shoulders and pulling the hood over his head, it served to keep him warm and hidden from the world - and it's light color was perfect for blending into the snow. Not that he wasn't already good at that, considering his mostly white coat, but this was his darker features were hidden as well.

Lian padded towards where the pride was gathered. Now was a time to mingle, and while he didn't normally like large parties, he could see the use in getting to know the locals... especially since he was thinking of staying.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:01 am
Muraco, Zuri and Menthe moved slowly through their home lands towards the feast that had been prepared for everyone that might find themselves here. He was really hoping to see Chione but he didn't really think she was much of the crowd type, but she might prove him wrong. Either way he still had Menthe and Zuri to spend time with. The two hares moved slowly next to the large lion, ears flicking ever so slightly. Some of the faces around here weren't familiar to the two of them so they kept close to their lion companion for safety reasons.

Muraco gave a small smile towards the white and red male with the fur cloak. "Just passing through?"
MangoMeow

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:49 am
User Image
Onaedo padded through the soft snow with her tail in the air. This would be the first introduction for her cubs to the pride and she was excited to bring her little bundles in to the new world and let them see the pride as a whole. She smiled back at her cubs hopping through the cool snow.

Though she of course had told Ra, and by extension her cubs that the cubs were his, they were not together. A nice night with the male had brought forth her little bundles and she was proud of how beautiful her little snow puffs were.

Mentha hopped between the lionesses paws, her tail switching and flickering as she hopped between the lionesses paws. She too was accompanied by her children. Her own little hare babies, of course they were all little hare adults now and had chosen their own companions. She was glad at least one of her sons had chosen to partner with one of Onaedo’s children.

User Image
Chokoleti followed her mother happily. She melded pretty well with the mountain around her, except when she padded on the snow, she stuck out like a sore thumb. She was excited, though she had interacted with a few other lions and hares of the pride, here she was at a big gathering. She was excited to play with any other subs, to hug as many hares as possible, to just, play in the snow and maybe even speak with her dad.

Eminta hopped beside the little chocolate lioness, while his mother hopped between onaedo’s paws this was impossible for him. He was an adult and it was his job to baby sit the young lioness. She was his little charge and he was going to make double, no, triple sure she didn’t get in trouble, fall over or get threatened by anyone while they were here at the feat. Not unlike his father he was very cautious. “Calm down a little Chokky.” He nuzzled at the little lioness calling her by her nickname “You need to be careful out here okay?”

——

User Image
Ricweared happily padded out in to the snow. His life had taken a most interesting turn since he had come to the snow pride. He had found a home, though he had been born somewhere completely different, here he was accepted, embraced and he had found a true friend. Hrair’roo had found him almost immediately and decided he was going to look after him. It had amused him at first the thought of a hare taking care of him, but the silver hare had quickly shown how useful he was. He couldn’t have gained a better companion.

Of course then his half brother had shown up and it felt strange to have family around. His brother hadn’t gained a companion yet but they had both been born in the same pride and neither of them had really felt at home there. How they had both ended up here was unclear but they had both found home.

Hrair’roo hopped in front of his companion, the pink speckled lion was his best friend. It was a good feeling to have a partner, a friend who he could rely on. It was a little odd at the moment, he was looking after Ric and his brother Bopa as the green lion hadn’t found himself a companion hare yet.

User Image
Bopa had joined the pride because he needed a home, a real home, some where that would welcome his cool minty colour and plushie complexion. He had found it on the mountain. What he hadn’t expected was to find his brother already here. Well his half brother. They had both been born in to a pride that didn’t really suit them but when it had disbanded they had found themselves separated and alone in the rogue lands. That they were together again made him happy. He didn’t really miss anyone half as much as he missed his siblings and mother. He had never really seen eye to eye with his father so he was happy to not think about him.

“This will be fun.” He whispered to his sibling, he was, to say the least, excited to meet some new faces and maybe make some lasting friendships and if the gods saw fit, maybe he would find his own little bunny companion here.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:38 pm

Urza made his way to the community, walking proud through the crowd. Everyone seemed like they were having fun. He always enjoyed these little gatherings twice a year, it really brought the pride together, he felt. As he moved towards where his usual standing spot was in the community center area, he turned towards everyone with a booming voice.

"Welcome everyone!" He started. He wasn't the best with speeches, "Enjoy the feast, and the games to come" He said. He wanted everyone to be encouraged to participate in the games that could, and those who could spectate, perhaps that'll encourage more new faces to stick around long enough.

He shook his mane and allowed the group to get back to what they were doing. For now, he was just going to greet those who come up to him, if they do.

Natintrapa followed next to Urza as they walked to the front of the pride. No words escaped her mouth, but she watched everyone. New faces here and there, little cubs she hadn't seen before. That brought great joy to her. She was happy to see that the pride was happy and thriving.  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:13 pm
Lian perked up at the voice, turning his head to observe the other before smiling, "Mm, possibly... or possibly not. I've been looking for new scenery to call home, and I must admit," he turned his gaze around the snowy landscape with a wistful look, "this place is gorgeous."

The white lion looked back at the other, "Name's Kite or..." he paused to consider it, and then continued, "Lian. I go by both."

He glanced down and nodded at Muraco's two companions, this time addressing all three, "What's it like living here?" Cold, he was sure, but he also wanted to know what the lifestyle was like.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:20 pm
MangoMeow

Smiling he looked around as the male spoke, it really was a beautiful place to call home. Then again Muraco also blended right in. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kite, I'm Muraco and this is Menthe and Zuri." The two hares watched the lion curiously still but didn't say anything and kept themselves firmly planted against the lion.

Gesturing to the males current attire he smiled. "Well, once you're here a while such items aren't entirely necessary, plus it's not always THAT cold." He offered as a small amount of hope to the male, since he was fairly certain the idea of being cold all the time would be a deterrence for him.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:53 am
The former Kizi grinned at the other's words, "The cold is a refreshing change, I think. Where I came from, it's almost always hot." He trailed off in thought of it, thinking back to the hot air, before shaking his head. "It was stifling sometimes for me, so even though I need the cloak for warmth now, I rather like the crispness of the air here."

Lian laughed then, "Though, I might wear the cloak regardless." He glanced down at it fondly, "It was a parting gift from my family."

He laughed then, "Hopefully it won't overheat me in that case."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:02 pm
I Lady Kiya I

The booming voice made the little cub stop in her tracks. She hopped forward and hid behind her mothers back paw. “Mama, who’s that?” She whispers looking at the extra fluffy duo.

Onaedo smiled at her daughter. “Why don’t you and Eminta go and ask hmm?” She smiled softly, she had never really spoken to the leaders herself but if her child was curious she wouldn’t stop her from saying hello.

“Okay! Come on Eminta!” She giggled and bounded towards Natintrapa. “Hi, mama says I should ask who you are.” She beams broadly up at the fluffy lioness. “I like your things.” The cub purred pointing at the lionesses cuffs.

The green male hare raced after the lion cub sliding to a stop beside Chokoleti he nodded to the lioness and smiled lightly. “Ma’am.” He twitched his ears and nudged the lion cub gently. “Don’t point Chokky.” He whispers “It’s very rude to the queen.”  

Syrius Lionwing

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:29 pm
Asha watched curiously as the fluffy pair greeting everyone who had arrived to this feast and gathering, she hadn't known it was a feast and gathering till he had said as much. She had merely been enjoying the snow after spending way too much time in a giant sandbox. It was nice to take it in the cold air and play in the snow. She watched the little cub running up to the fluffy male and smiled. Asha wanted cubs of her own but she would have to find a male for that first. She hadn't had much luck on the romance front in her life. She laid down on her belly in the snow just taking everything in quietly. She figured she would go say hello to the fluffy pair after the little one was done.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:42 pm
MangoMeow

"That sounds quite terrible. I very much enjoy the cooler temperatures, I'm not sure I'd like the heat very much." Trying to picture what that must be like he gave a small shudder, he didn't want to imagine it to be honest.

"That was very nice of them." If he were to ever leave, he'd hope his family would do something like that for him.

"If you decide to stay, your fur will grow to acclimate. The cloak definitely won't over heat you. You'll just find you won't need it very often."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:06 am
User Image
Zanku
Schnee la Neige'milima | Keelia's Familiar (Future)

Zanku hopped towards the festival. He had wandered quite a ways from home. His mother wouldn’t approve of him leaving on his own, but he wanted to explore. How was he suppose to help the lions or lionesses if he didn’t interact with them? Maybe he’ll find a lion he can be partners with. That thought made the young hare very happy.

Zanku stood up on his hind legs and looked around. The place was already quite full of lions and other hares. He sniffed the air and hopped towards the direction of the food. He grabbed a berry and happily began to munch on it.

“This place is the best!”

He shoved a berry into his mouth when he heard about games. He ears twitched a little. He loved games. He shoved another berry before he hopped off to join the games.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:38 am
Kite grinned at that, "There are many that would disagree, but with your thick furs, I can see why it wouldn't appeal to you." He sighed, "Of course, I'm someone whose fur has yet to adapt, and I'm still enamored with the cold. I suppose I can't really talk."

He shrugged, the hood of his cloak slipping off his head in the process, "That'll be an interesting experience, for sure." Lian tilted his head, voice lifting with his following joke, "I've had short fur for so long, it might make me feel like one of the hares."

He winked good-naturedly down at Menthe and Zuri, "But then, being a hare wouldn't be so bad."

AstoriaFallen

MangoMeow

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:04 am

Arriving fifteen minutes late was his specialty, it seemed. The light colored male looked around at everyone that had gathered and decided it was best to just watch for a minute. He wanted to figure out who was who.

So far, he didn't see any of his siblings here, but that was really no big deal. The feast had just started, after all.

Maybe someone would come up to him, but for now, the pale male was content to walk around the outskirts of the gathering, hopefully not getting anyone's attention.  
[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff