Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands
[ORP].:Schnee la Neige'milia Summer Feast: OPEN :. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:02 pm
Bopa gave his brother a nudge “Hey I heard the bunny hide and seek is starting. I’m going to compete, I’ll be back in a bit.” He gave a nod to the silver hare and plodded off through the snow. Hide and seek sounded like a lot of fun and maybe he would get his own hare in the process!

Ricweard nodded at his green brother. “Have fun.” He called settling himself in to a comfortable sit to watch the gathered lions and hares. “What’s do Hrair’roo?” He called to the silver hare, his permenant companion.

The silver hare shook his head and paused for a moment. He stood tall, hie eyes roaming wildly, his head and ears twitching. He often did this, it was natural for a hare to be alert. He may have been surrounded by lions but that didn’t mean they were one hundred percent safe. He dropped back to all four paws and panted for a moment before racing to sit between the pink males fore paws. “All’s well.” He gave a nod his tiny nose twitching as he settled in to a tight form. The festivities were well underway, it was a joyous occasion and everyone seemed to be embracing the atmosphere.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:14 pm
MangoMeow

"Well, you are free to come and go as much as you like if you're undecided for a time." It would be nice to have some more members within the pride, he was curious to know how many might actually hang around after the feast.

Menthe and Zuri looked over at him and Zuri blinked her strange eyes at him. "Depends on who you ask." She said softly and menthe gave a nod of his head. "When you're this small you become a nice looking snack to a few."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:05 pm
Syrius Lionwing
attempting reply on phone

Urza beamed down at the cub and her companion. He gave a soft. "My name is Urza." He said gently to the cub. He didnt want to frighten her, after all. Even though he was the leadt frightening lion, at least to his own kids. "Who might you be?" He asked in return.

There was no reason for formality with cubs. They didnt fully understand ranking. At least, he didnt want to confused the little one. His gaze turned to Natintrapa, then to the hare, and back to the cub. Spunky little one! Not afraid of anything.

----

Natintapa smiled " arent you a sweet one". She hadn't expected anyone to come up and greet, but then again she didnt assume anyone wouldnt. She took a small bit of her gold chains from her tail and placed them upon the cubs head " there, I think that suits you better"

She had plenty of jewelry to replace what she gave the cub. She figured the young one would enjoy a little gift. After all, she was quite adorable and reminded her of her kids when they were that age.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:05 am
Fair enough. Becoming a snack was not the most appealing thing in the world, but he could see the merit in being small and quick, and hare fur was always so soft and fluffy. It was one of his favorite things to feel. Hm, in that regard, perhaps this was the place for him, or at least he should consider one as a companion.

Nodding back in response, Lian glanced around them, "Well, you've both picked a good home then. I doubt any here would be willing to eat you."

He paused, "And on that note, this was a feast, was it not? We should probably dig in before it's all gone." Which, considering how long this was going for, he doubted that they would run out of food any time soon, but he was also just noticing the hunger gnawing at his belly.

AstoriaFallen

MangoMeow

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:08 am
I Lady Kiya I

The little deep brown cub beamed at the two big lions. They were really nice. She didn’t really understand why Eminta was being all stuffy when they seemed so nice. “My name is Chokoleti but everyone just calls me Chokky.” She giggles happily as the queen circled a chain of gold upon her head. “Ohhhh mama look, lookie what’s I got from the nice lady.” She beams looking upwards trying to see what exactly Natinpa had placed on her head and basically not succeeding.

Onaedo bows her head gently to the two leaders, a smile on her maw. They were such gentle leaders. “What do you say Chokky?” She called, not wanting to interrupt her daughter as she interacted with the leaders.

Mentha chuckled quietly from between her partners front paws. Only cubs could be so cute and get away with just saying hi to leaders.

Eminta wriggled his ears and patted the little cub on her head “It looks very cute on you Chokky.’ He wriggled his nose happily, he was glad the leaders didn’t mind the cub bouncing up to them.

The little brown cub looked up a t her mother before turning back to the lioness a smile on her maw. She tipped her head, her dark brown eyes dancing happily. “Thank you for the pretty!” She purred her little paws tapping at the snow excitedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:37 pm
User Image
Zanku
Schnee la Neige'milima | Keelia's Familiar (Future)

Zanku looked around. He really didn’t see anything to do, or really have anyone to interact with. Maybe he should just go home. Most of the hares there had partners and the lions that didn’t have a hare companion were playing a game that he wished he could play. He was still very young and still had a lot to learn.

“I guess… I’ll stay here and eat…” he said to himself as he laid back against a mound of snow. Soon enough, his partner will show up. He imagined a strong male lion that was ranked pretty high. The most powerful lion in all the pride, aside from the King and Queen.

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:47 pm
Asha made her way over to the food and noticed the bunny there, she nodded her head to them and moved to get some food. This event seemed since and the snow was a comfort after her recent adventure. A lot of strange things had happened lately, strange lights, strange voices. It was nice to do something quiet and simple for a little bit. Asha even considered staying here and making this her home. It was one place and they weren't nomadic but it would be different from the trees and river she had grown up with. Perhaps different enough for her to turn over a new leaf and move on with her life surrounded by beautiful snow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:52 am
User Image
Zanku

Zanku looked up to the lioness that had walked up to the feast. He smiled at the lioness, his mouth full of food. He swallowed quickly and looked around to see if she had a hare companion. It didn’t look like she did, which made him wonder a bit.

“Hello, are you new?” Zanku asked as he eyed at another berry. He was a growing hare after all. “I don’t see a hare companion. Are you going to live here? It’s the best place with the best food!” He grabbed the berry and took a bite of it. “I’m Zanku, what’s your name?”

Midnightglow18

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:46 am
Chisato Mikami

Asha swallowed her food as she smiled and nodded at the bunny before eating a bit more, it was always smart to eat when the chance presented itself. "This is my first time in this area yes." She answered the bunny, not something she normally did, but bunnies seemed to be a big deal here in this snowy land. Something she would have to figure out if she did decide to stay here. "No I don't have one, what is that about? I have seen many lions with hares in this pride, I have never seen the like of it anywhere else I have traveled." She thought a moment considering the hare's question. "I'm not really sure what do you think of this place as a home? Besides the food anyway." Asha laughed. "I'm Asha, it's nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:38 am
User Image
Zanku

Zanku’s nose twitched a little as he thought about Asha’s question. He looked over to the mountain and perk his ear up. He glanced back at the lioness. “Do you see those mountains? Well, around here, we get a lot of avalanches. Us hares can run over the snow and get help. That’s why only lions with hare companions go on hunts. I mean… Lions without a hare can still go, but it’s safer if they have a hare.” Zanku hoped his explanation helped.

Zanku perked up as she asked about his home. “Oh! Where do I begin!” He hopped around the lioness, a smile on his face. “For starters, the King and Queen are super nice! Hunting Hare is strictly forbidden, so any hare can safely live here with the lions. Everyone is super friendly, and everyone is welcomed! It’s the best place in the whole world!” Zanku had never really left Schnee lands, so anything he had to say was a bit bias. "It’s nice to meet you Asha! I do hope you stay! I know you won’t regret it if you do.”

Midnightglow18

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:44 am
MangoMeow
]

Zuri and Menthe were starting to feel a little more comfortable about the male they were talking to. While they knew it was highly unlikely they'd have anything to worry about from the passing strangers that had entered their lands. If they were to try anything they'd have a number of lions to back them up. "There is plenty of food, I doubt they'll scarf it all down." Zuri mentioned looking towards the food, she was hungry. "Getting some does sound like a good idea though." Mentioned menthe.

Muraco smiled, glad to see the hares were opening up a little bit to the stranger. "Well, there is quite a variety to choose from. Let's see what we have to share today." Curious to see what had been put together.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:55 am
Chisato Mikami

Asha nodded listening to Zanku explain why hares were so important to this pride if she joined she would have to find a hare friend as well. Her face shadowed with sadness and then said: "Safety is very important." She said softly. Asha chuckled looking around at the many hares with their lions who lived in this pride already. "I figured that much out since there are many pairs and no one is eating the hares." Asha had never had cause to eat a hare out in the rogue lands so she wasn't bothered by hares being an intricate part of this pride. Them providing help and safety actually made her feel better about considering joining the pride. "Thank you very much for the information." Asha said honestly. "Have you not found a lion to be your partner yet?" She asked in a curious tone.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:24 am
Lian grinned, pleased that he seemed to be warming up to them, and then turned to where all the food was. For such a big guy, he walked with very quiet footsteps - likely a product of his training growing up.

Glancing at his three companions as he walked, he decided to keep the conversation going, "So have you three lived here long?"

AstoriaFallen
I... have no idea what kind of food they would have put together.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:57 am
MangoMeow
ya know.... I have no idea either :joy: Imma go with probably some types of meats XD Maybe some types of veggies for the hares? I'm sure they might have a warm cave somewhere to grow things XD Or import IDK KIYA YOU WOULD KNOW

As they moved towards the food he wondered what type of prey beast had been caught and prepared for this. Given the male was from a place that was pretty warm they likely had different types of foods to choose from. "I'm pretty sure I can speak for all three of us, but we have been here since birth." It was true none of them had been anywhere else.

Zuri and Menthe moved ahead of the lions a little bit to check out for some more of the greener foods.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:24 am
He hummed in response, watching as the two hares moved ahead of them. As they drew closer, the smell of food made his stomach growl hungrily. He counted himself lucky that he came across this place during their feast. Otherwise, he would have to try his paw at hunting for himself out the gate, which, while he wasn't opposed to trying, it would be a learning experience before he caught anything.

This way, he got to try their food before settling completely. He'd be honest though, his decision had pretty much been made by this point.

His eyebrow raised as the food came into view, "Wow, quite the smorgasbord, huh?"

AstoriaFallen

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces