Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:56 am
User Image
Zanku
Schnee la Neige'milima | Keelia's Familiar (Future)

Zanku looked up at the lioness. “You’re very welcome! No, I haven’t found a partner yet. Momma says I’m still too young and have a lot to learn before I find my partner. I actually snuck away to come to the festival. I want a strong lion as my partner! Someone cool and powerful!” Zanku smiled as he thought about his future partner. He had high expectations of whoever his partner may be.

“Oh I know! If you join, there’s a game of Hide and Seek!” Zanku said pointing into the direction of the game. “You gotta find hares in the snow. If you find one, they’ll be your companion, but you have to join to take part in it. It’s going on over there. I would play, but I’m a hare myself.”

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:01 am
Chisato Mikami

Asha smiled "I hope you find your perfect partner when you grow up then." Her tone was warm. Asha laughed the sweet little hare was very open and had a lot of information. Asha hadn't realized they were a little one. "That sounds like fun, perhaps I will." She smiled brightly this place was nice. She took another bite of the meat before her. She had never had elk before so the taste was different than the zebra she normally hunted in the rogue lands. This really could be her new chapter.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:29 am
User Image
Zanku
Schnee la Neige'milima | Keelia's Familiar (Future)

Zanku smiled as he laid back against the mound of snow he was against before. He yawned a little as he settled into his spot. The poor little guy ate so much that he was starting to feel tired. This was no place to nap, however. This was a time to have fun and get to know other hares and lions. He had hoped to fun his partner here, but no such luck. At least not yet anyhow. He rubbed his eyes a little and then twitched his nose. “It does sound like fun, doesn’t it? Too bad I can’t play! Maybe I’ll pop out and find my partner that way. Certainly sounds like fun.”

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haukea was nervous as she came into the scene. She wasn't really sure what to expect, as it had been so long since she'd attended one of these. Or rather, she felt like it had been forever. She didn't know who to mingle with at first. Looking around, seeing many new faces, faces she was unsure about. She smiled and moved towards where the food was.

There were many delicious choices. Elk was what she settled with, it was, after all, her favorite. She hated hunting for it though. Luckily she was only around for helping parents with cubs. She wasn't exactly the best hunter. She nibbled on a piece, trying to go unnoticed for the moment. She didn't want to draw too much attention to her presence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yafeu decided to become apart of the attraction. He wasn't really the type to be the center of attention, but today he felt it was a good start. He moved and started to smile at some new faces. "Hello!" He said loud to everyone. Sometimes you gotta change things up. He was normally a grump ball, but today seemed like a good day. Sure he wasn't the life of the party, but he could act like it!

Feynlaatstrun smacked her paw to her face. she was sometimes worried about her companion. Idiot that he was. She couldn't get mad at him, however. He was kind adorable at times. She giggled at him and jumped to his back. She decided it was best to watch up here, in front row, on the stupidity he might end up causing.  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:01 pm
User Image
The Ice Council Member and her Hare companion moved slowly through their snowy lands and spotted a number of new faces, smiling brightly she was pleased to know that others had taken an interest in their snowy lands.

Spotting Haukea not far away she could sense some unease about the pale lioness. Moving closer she gave her a warm smile, "Are you fairing well today?" Voice was soft and welcoming.

I Lady Kiya I

"It is isn't it? I have no idea where to start first!" The pale male said as he looked at the food they had laid out for their guests. "I suggest you pick something first and perhaps it'll help me decide what to eat." Laughing he hated having a choice. It made things harder to do.

MangoMeow

Menthe and Zuri spotted Lixue as he approached and the female perked her ears forward a little. "Hello Lixue, Is your bonded joining?" Menthe watched the brown male curiously, he was able to hide easily in the snow, as was Zuri so he wondered how he was able to hide, though he supposed in thick bushes.

"I'm sure she'll be along soon enough." Glancing back in the direction he had come he wiggled his nose a little. "Have either of you eaten yet?" He glanced towards the food.

"No, we were just heading that way, care to join?" The minty male asked. "Yes, let's go together."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:07 am
Having had a successful hide and seek Bopa wandered back towards the feast, his new companion at his heels. He was very pleased. Having joined the pride ever so recently and being, just a little jealous, of his half brothers luck in already having a companion, the feast and the hide and seek celebration had been just perfect for him.

“Come on Kali, lets get you some grub and you can meet my brother and his partner.”

User Image
The dark gray hare laughed gently, she hopped between the light green males legs her tail flashing in the sunlight. “Slow down Bopa.” She smiled, he really as new at the whole snow thing. She was pretty pleased that she could join him though. Kali stopped short and stood on her hind legs before continuing towards the feast. She had stopped mainly to see who was there and see if she could spot Bopa’s brother but she couldn’t see anyone else who was green.

The brown maned male lifted his head from where he had settled at the feast. It seemed his brother had been granted some success. “Looks like your luck was up today brother!” Rickweard called to the light green male a smile on his maw. He was glad. Having a hare companion was everything here.

The small silver hare glanced towards the approaching green lion and what was clearly his new companion. He was caught mid chew, eating something green which was dyeing his lips quite nicely. He grinned around the leaf and returned to his nibbling, he could greet the new hare in their family later, these greens were much too good.  

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:50 am
With a snort, Lian nodded and made his way closer to the food. Eyeing up his choices, he glanced between two chunks of elk before grabbing a leg and stepping back to make room for the next person. Grinning around his food, he sat down beside the other lion, "As good a place to start as any, I figure." And then he leaned down to take a bite out of his food.

AstoriaFallen
Lian might be a little distracted with eating now. XD;; Also I can't think of what else to say.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:52 pm
AstoriaFallen

Oh crap! She's been spotted! Haukea turned towards the lioness. She gave a nervous smile along with a shrug. "I.... I'm fine" She assured the other lioness. She wasn't nervous because she was scared, she was nervous for another reason. She was looking for a certain lion, but he seemed to be avoiding her for the moment. She was afraid it was because of herself.

"I'm just not use to a big crowd" She lied with a smile. She wasn't going to pour her heart and soul out in public! What type of queen would that make her in the future! She smiled and gave a kind thanks to the lionesses concern. "No need to worry"

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:28 pm
The food that was presented to them looked delicious and Bopa nodded at his brother as he settled himself on to his belly to partake of the feast. “Kali, this is Rickweard and Hrair’roo, my brother and his partner.”

Kali tilted her head a little and smiled. She certainly wouldn’t have thought that the pink and brown male was Bopa’s brother. It amused her. Families could be so strange. “Your brother looks nothing like you.” She laughs gently, looking between the two lions.

Rickweard grins broadly “We are half brothers, we have different mothers, but the same father.” He smiled softly at the hare. She seemed very candid, she would be a good partner for his green sibling.

Hrair’roo chuckled around a mouthful of greens, nodding lightly at the darker female hare. He was busy chomping he would speak later but for now he was much too busy eating.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:38 am
Giving a nod of her head she found that completely understandable. Their lands didn't get much action usually so all these new faces could be quite intimidating. "I won't pressure you to go and join the festivities. Just wanted to make sure you were doing alright." Pleased to hear that Haukea just wanted to observe for the time being. "Would you mind if I sat with you for a bit?" Perhaps offering her some of her own company wouldn't be such a bad thing? If she said no it wasn't a big deal, just thought she'd offer.

I Lady Kiya I

Muraco and the hares selected out some food to munch on while observing some of the other pirdemates and made themselves comfortable in a nice spot and waved for their new friend to come and sit with them. Lixue on the other paw wasn't entirely hungry as he had ate before he and his bonded cam over there. "I'm going to move over this way for a bit."

MangoMeow
We both have enough posts, can just have them enjoying the food in the background at this point

Moving towards kali the brown male gave her a small smile. "How are you enjoying the day?" He asked her.

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:46 pm
AstoriaFallen

Kali’s nose twitched as the brown male approached her. She nodded and smiled. “I’m afraid I just got here.” She chuckles gently. “I had a swift finding by this big guy.” She pointed to the green male.

Bopa smiled around a mouth full of food, he swallowed hard and nodded to the brown hare. “I got lucky, but at least Kali wasn’t squatting in the snow for too long.” He smiled returning to his meal.

Rickweard smiled at his brother and chuckled. “Well we would have found you a partner sooner or later little brother, you just arrived at the right time to attend the festival.”

The small gray hare lifts his head from his nibbling and raised a brow. “Lions are weird.” He mumbled continuing his munching.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:04 pm
Nivea gave the other lioness a small smile and headed towards her hare companion as he was talking with some other hares. "Lively day isn't it?" Flopping down into the snow she turned her gaze to watch the other's milling around.

Giving a chuckle he smiled, "Well, my name is Liuxe, what may I call you by?" Curious to know her name.

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items