Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Dorm L-2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:45 am
User Image
Jesse "Heartbreaker" Barnes

Whose in love with me?: ___ l With: His friends! l Activity: Enjoying the party! l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jesse would grin a bit at Yue and glanced at the table that she was pointing to and shrugged his shoulders "It's alcohol of course!" he reached over and picked up a bottle and held it out "This here is Vodka, I prefer drinking this with some kind of fruit juice personally" he even held his own drink up to show to her. He'd then go down the line, explaining a couple of them and what went best with what before turning to her and grinning "Honestly If you want anything to drink from here I'd say go for some of the clear liquors and use your favorite juice, they're usually pretty good for first timers" he offered some friendly advice to the girl before a new girl joined the mix and he smiled a bit as she spoke and he quickly shook his head at at whom he knew was Saren. They never spoke before or even had any classes but he'd seen her around a bit and just learnt her name over time of just being in the school "Hell no you're not! Everyone is welcome here so loosen up and don't worry about it!" he then eyed the bags she had and smiled as even more food was brought "Oooo what'd you bring, what'd you bring?" he asked excitedly as the scent of the contents reached his nose. Once all the items were laid out Jesse was practically drooling at the sight, so many sweets he didn't know where to start! First he popped a bite of one of the pieces of cheesecake that Al had brought and a big smile grew on his face. His sweet tooth was not one easily sated. Jesse then promptly grabbed a chocolate chip cookie and began to devour it before then setting his sights on the snickerdoodle as well "Mmm these are so good!" he complimented her with a wide grin before grabbing one of the mini lemon pies and began to chow down on it as well, taking a sip in between bites. Once Sky entered and approached him Jesse would have the last of his pie shoved into his mouth as he stared at him for a moment before quickly swallowing the last piece. He'd then offer a grin to the other man "Easy, most of them don't know!" he stated "Of course only like...one knows but he doesn't give a s**t so it all works out, especially since from what I can tell they're all busy with some kind of hero party or something" he didn't know much of the details but he'd heard two teachers talking about something going on but didn't care too much to pay much more attention to the conversation "Either way we're free to party all we want!" he grinned, holding a drink up as if to toast the idea before taking a final sip of the drink before finally emptying the cup. With that Jesse would walk over and paused for a moment before smirking and made himself a rum and coke this time instead of the more fruity drinks he preferred "Sky what are you, Vodka man? Rum? Gin?" he asked, looking over his shoulder at the other man.

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

The-DJ-Ghost

Mayumi Hiiragi

Kazul Codex

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:48 pm
User Image
Gwen Collins
Well you can defiantly say that combat class had been a big fail. Sure she could handle being hit but she really did not know how to defend herself or how to fight back. She even had to keep Sky calm so he did not try to kill N after all it was not his fault that they had been paired together. O well it was all over now no point in wasting time thinking about it. Now she was dragging Sky to the party or rather he was dragging her since she was walking slightly behind him. They held hands as they walked to the party her other hand was holding his forearm. She was not going to lie she was not so sure about this whole party thing. Considering how crazy things could get and how bad things could possibly get. But it was to late now to turn back and she had to see it through after all she was the one that wanted to go to begin with. "I want to see what it is like." As they walked into the room Gwen quietly waved to everyone as sky cheerfully greeted them all. She still held on to Sky,s hand and forearm. As the other guy asked sky what kind of drink he liked Gwen peeked out from behind him "Sky probably should not drink." She remembered last time she had seen him drink and it had not been good.
The-DJ-Ghost

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

By Bi Blitz

Kazul Codex

Mayumi Hiiragi

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Making A Cake!
                                                        Affected Individuals: Alphonse
                                                        Cake making was a lot more fun than she initially gave it credit for. The girl’s experience in the kitchen was quite minimal in her early days in LeVane. But ever since she had been roomed with Alphonse, her culinary experience was growing with each day! Sometimes she would wake-up in the wee hours of the morning with Al to make breakfast, other times she would sleep in (after exhausting night of studying or sparring and maybe something else that can’t be typed out -ahem-), and then there were the days where she held onto the fuschia-haired teen like a body pillow (preventing him from going anywhere anytime soon).

But looking back on all of her cooking experiences, making a cake was new. The two were gonna make a cheesecake with different flavors for the upcoming party. The girl had seen this type of sweet in the cafe they worked at, but she didn’t realize they could actually make the stuff in their dorms. It was fun to go out and buy all the necessary ingredients together. Even though it couldn’t constitute as a date, Rebecca still had a way of making things a little lively. The teenager still looked at the things around her with a sense of awe and interest. It was difficult for there to be a dull moment when she was curious. And on their little shopping adventure, Becca was intrigued in the cake’s cooking process. She’d ask how Alphonse got to baking, if there was really any ‘cheese’ in the cheesecake, if they would need to buy a wheel of cheese for the dessert, and silly little things like that.

If you thought that shopping date was fun, then you’d be surprised by what went on in the kitchen. The cooking process was riddled with little bumps in the road but it was nothing the girl felt ashamed about. In fact, the teen Alaric took those mistakes in strides! Like that one time where she’d take some of the batter and use it to boop Al’s cheek. She truly did enjoy seeing the expression on his face when she….cheesed him. Sometimes he was surprised, flustered, or he’d even boop her right back. The kitchen was lively that evening and their spirits looked high! The two would talk about their day, how class went, what study plans they would need to make, etc. Though the one thing this lavender-haired girl failed to do was to confess what was bothering her today. It didn’t feel right to sour the mood when things were pretty jolly. So she swallowed her worry and talked about the party with Alphonse.

The Party!
                                                        Affected Individuals: Alphonse, Naruse, Wynn, and Jesse
                                                        As Alpohonse would soon find out, Rebecca don’t know about what you one should do for a party. She admitted that her knowledge about that stuff came from any movies and anime shows she watched. So it looked like they were both pretty new to the whole scene. Rebecca opted to go in her school uniform. The party was at school and there was nothing about a dress code. Plus! Wearing her uniform was a comforting thing nowadays! Even if she was the odd one out, she wouldn’t pay attention to that!

The party did interest her but only because the media made it seem like they were a big thing in a normal teenager’s life. She thought that by joining this festivity, she would be able to gain some sort of normalcy in her life. Rebecca smiled and waved a ‘Hello’ to Jesse. She forgot how word about this party reached her ears. Eh, it probably didn’t matter too much.

As natural as breathing was to her, Becca wrapped her fingers around Al’s before entering the dorm room with him. Things seemed well. It was a dorm party but there were peeps already there. There was music, a festivity in the air, and people lingering about. It looked like something straight out of a movie! ’I wonder if Jesse referenced a movie when he made this party?’ She tilted her head as her blues glanced around the scenery. But her ears were still perked to the conversation between the host of this shindig and Al.

And then that bright and twinkling image faded when a particular couple came in. Up until this moment, Rebecca had been smiling and looked really eager to join in the festivities. But the minute she saw Wynn and Naruse’s clasped hands, things went frigid. The smile on her face froze as her gaze focused slowly on their hands. Little by little, the expression on her face turned mute. Jesse kind of disappeared from her radar and the sounds around her were beginning to hush. That only meant one thing. "Hehehehehe~"

The Voice!
                                                        Affected Individual: Rebecca
                                                        *Feel Free To Skip Over This Bit*

Eyes closed shut for a moment as that sickening laughter permeated her brain. "My my my my my! This place has collected a bit of dust since I was last here. Did you miss me~" That putrid sweetness knew the answer as the intruder giggled gayly in the empty spaces of this teen’s cranium. There was some noise in the background, something like footsteps and hushed whispers. But those alien sounds slowly drifted away as the Voice began to speak up. "So who do I owe a big old “Thank you” for my return?" The Alaric’s vision slowly slid open. It felt unnatural, otherworldly a bit, as someone was pulling her strings.

"Yes, could you get me a fine glass of champagne? I feel like celebrating tonight." The femine voice was clearly not talking to Rebecca. Someone really was behind the scenes. There was no telling where the source of the intruder was, just that they weren’t alone wherever they were. "Soooooo sorry about that, I’m just feeling a little festive since I haven’t gotten a look see into your daily life. Having to read reports from that dumb a** teal head really doesn’t do it for me." They sounded disgusted and clearly expressed their annoyance with these “reports”. A clink of glass rung around Becca’s head before a distinctive slurp echoed. Indicating that someone might have gotten their beverage they ordered.

"Mmmmmmm..." A female’s voice hummed in Becca’s head as they glanced at the people present. "I’ve narrowed it down to the alcohol or those two twerps there." The Alaric didn’t have to know which pair the Voice was referring to. Becca’s vision naturally went to the two’s clasped hands before someone was ordering for another drink in her head. "Why are you teens so emotional? You go around acting like some sort of big shot in your local high school, act like you know it all or act as if you know what is best for other people; but then your silly little fantasy of being “all that” breaks down when someone puts their foot down and chooses to do what they want. You somehow have the audacity to feel pain after someone else makes their choice. So tell me, can you really stand here and tell me that your way is the best way? You are such a ******** idiot." Another sip could be heard as Becca tried to rub her left wrist. Her bottom lip gently being bitten for now.

"Oh? Did my words hit a little too close to home or are just a ******** idiot that you can’t understand me?" The Voice sounded a tad bit annoyed. There was a dry laugh following suit before they would speak up again. "Then let me explain myself a bit better. *Sigh* Even though you’re an Alaric, you really don’t seem to have much brains up here." Becca winced a bit as she felt like someone was poking through her brain. "Who do you want me to talk about right now? How much you feel as if this Mr. Titus betrayed you? Oh! Maybe about this little lamb in front of me?" Gray flickered into Becca’s iris. "I doooo like it when your emotions flare up like that." The Voice made a sound that sounded close to what a chef may make after making a wonderful meal. "Then the little lamb! I was looking forward to some lamb chops for dinner tonight anywyas. I think I can get a taste of what is to come." There was another sugary laughter that rang hollowly around the girl’s head.

Before her very vision, a darkness seemed to slither over towards the silver-haired boy. A black creature wrapped its black tendrils around the boy. The other people in the room seemed to ebb away until they disappeared. It was like the Field Day event all over again. "Wynn Foster~ Cute kid but not really my type. For tonight though, I don’t mind giving you a little show." Someone snapped their fingers. Rebecca’s vision completely went dark before someone decided to shine a spotlight on a lone Wynn.

"Now, what are you upset about~" Someone came out of the darkness. It looked to be a voluptuous woman who adorned some metallic-looking mask. She smiled kindly towards the girl, at least that was how Becca took it as the intruder faced her. The platinum blonde turned towards the still Wynn, his eyes closed and his posture properly upward. "This dear boy, he truly is a sweet one." Her lips pressed against the boy’s cheek. His eyes fluttered to life as he looked to the woman and then to Becca. The faux Wynn smiled as his eyes lit up as he met a familiar face. He waved to her as the masked woman stroked the male’s cheek.

’Stop that! Don’t touch him!’ While Becca’s mouth did move, she couldn’t even hear her own voice come out. Her body felt numb and completely unfamiliar. The masked woman may have heard the girl’s statement as she turned to face the teenager. That sweet smile stayed on the lady’s lips as she kissed Wynn’s cheek. ’Stop that! You-’
                                                        "Am not allowed? Who are you to tell me such things?" The blonde and Wynn looked to Rebecca. Wynn looked upset at the Alaric. "Stop interfering Rebecca! Why do you have to stuff your nose into my life?! What I do in my private life is my business. A REAL friend wouldn’t do what you’re doing!" The boy pointed his finger towards the girl. It was at this moment that Rebecca felt like she couldn’t even think of any words. Yet a part of her was struggling to get her voice out, to knock some sense into this fake version of Wynn.

"The girl says she cares deeply about you. That she is trying to look out for your safety." The words were dripping were sarcasm despite it all being true.

"That isn’t caring Rebecca! Friends DON’T do that! They don’t stalk other people! They don’t go using their peculiarity to snoop into someone else’s life! They don’t let their feelings blind their judgement! And they don’t go thinking about stabbing people!! Why would I even want to be friends with someone who constantly thinks about hurting other people because THEY don’t live up to YOUR expectations."

If Rebecca had the capability to gasp then it would have left her lips by now. The only part of her body that seemed to be working were her eyes. Transparent liquid flowed out of her optical devices and coated her cheek. And like someone finally loosening up the puppet’s strings, she fell down to her knees. Her expression was one of pure shock. Even if a logical part of her brain realized that this Wynn wasn’t the real one, something inside feared that this is what her friend would tell her. She knew her feelings weren’t normal. She knew that. And yet she couldn’t help but feel those emotions. Becca didn’t know what else to feel. But she was swarmed with dread and fear right about now.

"You sad sad child." The masked woman was in a good mood as she took ahold of the faux Wynn’s hand. The silver-haired male had been looking at Rebecca with a scowl, but the moment the mystery woman touched him his expression melted to one of affection. The masked lady performed a curtsy while Wynn bowed a bit. Then, somewhere in the eerie darkness, classical music began to play. The two fauxs took a hold of each other’s hand and began to dance with the melody.

"It’s okay Rebecca, I know you aren’t perfect." The teenager sounded so sure of himself. His voice being like a beacon of warmth to her. She would look up to the two as they danced merrily to the tune. The tears continued to run down her face. "We can’t fight against our nature. Like me! I was born pure and it is through my own choices that I choose to lose my purity." After Becca blinked, the masked woman disappeared. No, it was better to say that she was replaced. The one dancing with Wynn was the very person that brought him to tonight’s party, Naruse. A scowl bloomed on the girl’s face as she watched the two. "Naruse is so nice to me. He is so sweet, loves movies, and doesn’t think about killing people, like you. I think he is perfect for me. I wouldn’t mind giving him my all." This Wynn sounded so sure of himself as he stared affectionately at the dark-haired teen. Their heads would gravitate towards each other to share a passionate kiss. But Rebecca turned her head away from the sight.

She didn’t know how much time had passed but it felt like a gust of wind blew within this darkness. It caused her to squeeze her eyes tightly. Maybe out of a sense of worry for this faux Wynn she looked towards them. But Naruse and Wynn were no longer there. Instead, the pair of individuals kissing was a familiar silver-haired model and a distinct head of red. They wore matching suits and looked very much like they were in love with each other. When their lips finally retracted from their partner, Prometheus turned to Rebecca with a smug smile.

"I get to choose who I want to be with too. I never asked for your help, not in the past and not now. I choose to be with Vlad because I love him. If you don’t understand that then you don’t deserve to be my friend." Rebecca stared blankly at the two. The faux Prometheus whispered something into Vlad’s ear before the man would chuckle. He would whisper something back to the ginger before kissing the side of his neck. The scene was too much!

The girl looked down and refused to look at anything else. She wanted out! Rebecca knew that this world was fake and wanted it to be done! But no matter how much she pleaded and tried to free herself, nothing happened. Only the sound of footsteps echoed around the space, growing closer to her.

"But I don’t remember making you my friend. Didn’t you give yourself that title? I don’t recall ever calling you something like that. Ha! The only real friend I have is Naruse and my boyfriend." His voice was calm but a little cocky. "Vlad has changed and I know it is all because of me. After I graduate, I’m going to go and live with him in Russia. We will live our days in bliss and, more importantly, without you. I’ve gotten real sick and tired of you sticking your nose into my and Vlad’s business. Hmph! The only person who should know my boyfriend’s business is me! So be a good girl and keep your whore nose out of it!"

Becca kept her gaze downward. She refused to look at the person in front of her. Who knows what expression they were making right now. But with them using Prom’s voice, they would undoubtedly use his face too. The girl continued to tell herself that this was all fake! That this was something that they wouldn’t tell her!

"Rebecca? What’s wrong?" Her eyes widened slightly as she lifted her head up. The newest face to be used was Alphonse! He was dressed in a penguin suit but he looked mighty dashing in it. His expression exuded innocence while appearing very concerned about her. "W-why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?" Al’s arms tried lifting the girl up before his arms would wrap around her frame. He would rub her back in a soothing manner as his scent permeated her nose. "Don’t listen to those people! They don’t know how kind you can be. They haven’t realized that you have your own way of caring." Alphonse’s soothing voice calmed her as Becca would slowly wrap her arms around her boyfriend.

"It’s okay if you feel like you need to hurt someone. I’ll support your decisions and help you make better choices in the future. I’ll be sure to help you grow into a bright and wonderful woman. You don’t have to fear anything when you’re with me." The girl would sigh as relief overcame her. "If you want to hurt someone, then I’ll be that person. But I don’t think you’ll hold back once your dagger hits me."

That statement made her worried. The girl wanted to speak as she turned to look at Alphonse. But Al wasn’t there...or maybe he was. In her arms was a skeleton with one red and blue eyeball in the sockets of the skeletal head. Lodged into that finely dressed sack of bones were multiple bloody daggers. The wounds leaked with a crimson fluid and began to cover her clothes. Rebecca’s blue eyes widened at the sight as she began to breath quickly.

And then there was darkness.

"This is only 75%. I hope you’ll show me more in the future, Miss. Shusona~"

Back to the Present!
                                                        Affected Individuals: Rebecca, Alphonse and Rest of the Party People

Bright lights blinded her for a second as she looked around the room. Naruse was giving her an awkward expression. He seemed to have said something but the girl completely blanked out. That whole thing with the voice seemed to have taken the span of a minute. A minute!

Rebecca glanced down at her left wrist as it was held in Al’s hand. Even when she looked at him, all she could recall was the skeleton that had multiple stab wounds. ”It’s acting up again.” Her words were whispered towards Cherry in a calm manner. She would gently release her hand from his and rub her wrist a bit more thoroughly. ”I think I’m going to go out and take a walk. I don’t know if I’ll be back but you should enjoy the party.” She would kiss his cheek as her voice was as soft as a feather. The only thing that was amiss was the color of her eyes. It looked like someone was playing with the grayscale filter because those optics were missing their blue hue. ”Don’t drink too much Cherry. Call me if something happens.” She gave him a light smile and gave everyone a half-hearted one. Becca would apologize towards Jesse, informing him that she wasn’t feeling very well. With that done, she walked out the door and didn’t look back.
                                                        [Exit]

User Image

II▪Mood: . . . .I should get out of here!II
                                                                                                              II ▫House: Alaric II
                                                                                                              II▪Where: LeVane Dorm[L-2]II
                                                                                                              II ▫With Who: Myself, Beccullar, Jesse, Alphonse, and Partygoers II
                                                                                                              IIPerviness:Explosion:50%->20%->75%II
                                                                                                              II ▪Wearing: Alaric UniformII
                                                                                                              II▫Energy Levels: ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █100%II
                                                                                                              II Out Of Chocolates: II

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:40 am

Mayumi Hiiragi

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

By Bi Blitz

Kazul Codex

<🌟> ゲコガシラ <🌟>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Sky Howard | Age - 18 | Dorm - Rotavele | Suit - Normal Clothes | Peculiarity - Wings of Icarus

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Looking at the many assortments of drinks, Sky looked around and wondered what to get. It was then that Gwen tugged at his arm softly. It then all came back to him as he remembered. He threw up in the church because of the communion wine and that whole embarrassing display. Add that with everything else, and it was pretty much an inside joke between the two friends. Erm... just water is fine. I'll get it from the tap. Sky said, filling both Gwen and his cup with water before handing it to her. So yeah... The end of the year is coming up. What are your plans? Sky asked everyone. Pretty much theyse were the only people he knew other than the ones from Juvie. Foster kids basically didn't have much of a social life. But Gwen is with him, so wherever she goes, he does too. As long as he doesn't go after her parents who are obvious villains. The mood came crashing down when Rebecca stood still and tears were flowing from her face. Something must have been happening to her, since she told Alphonse that "It's acting up again." At that moment she ran off even going through the random group of people in the dorms. D-does that happen often?

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> ...
> ...
> ...
> ...

◄ MOVES ►

★Reppuken
★Crack Counter
★Hard Edge
★Rage Run
★Rising Tackle
★Evac Toss
+Rasetsu

Raging Storm ⬇️↘️➡️⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
Shining Knuckle ⬇️↘️➡️⬇️↘️➡️ 🔵
Deadly Rave ➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️, ➡️🔴, 🔴🔴, ⚪⚪, ⚫⚫,🔵🔵, ⬇️↙️⬅️⚪

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:56 am
<🕷> S C A R L E T - S P I D E R <🕷>

| Name - Kyosuke O'brien | Age - 16 | Dorm - Levane | Suit - In picture | Peculiarity - Spider Physiology (Tsuchigumo)

HP: ███████████

FOCUS: ████

Kyo was hesitant, but he chose to fill his bottle with rum. Wonder what Hennessy is... meh, might as well try. Kyo said as he had the cup in his hand. Kyo saw Jesse flirt around even to Yui, the most innocent panda girl he knows. Jeez Jess, age is nothing but a number to you, huh? Kyo joked with him. When he told Sky how he pulled this off, it then got him thinking of this morning. Really? What if he could be here right now as we speak hiding? Not even my Spider Senses can pick him up. Speaking of which, wasn't Yoshiro coming? Kyo remembered. He was surprised that his own room mate wasn't even here. Maybe he had other plans? It also had him think of Mokihana and Vanessa. She could be out partying somewhere else, since she knew more about the underworld life. Hopefully Hana's not with her. Going over to sit at the sofa, Kyo began texting her.
Hey, Hana-chan. Sooo at the party. It's pretty cool. They got these drinks I never heard of before. Wanna come over? It's fine if you don't, I can just ditch and maybe hang out somewhere else?

Kyo sent the text, and sighed thinking of everything. Something about her uncle Jasper just had this aura around him that was purely malicious. It was the complete opposite of her mother, who was super nice and treated Kyo like a casual visitor on the first day he met her. If anything, how would Jasper feel knowing that Kyo technically restored her vision with his glasses? Taking a experimental sip of the rum, Kyo's eyes opened wide as he spat it back in the cup. God, that's disgusting!!

◄ CLASSES ►

Monday - World History of Peculiarities
Tuesday - Weapons Training
Wednesday - Physiology of Superpowers
Thursday - Theater
Friday - Gym

◄ MOVES ►

★ Web Ball
★ Web Swing
★ Spider Sting
★ Web Throw

★ Secret Arts: Maximum Spider
★ Secret Arts: Crawler Assault
★ Secret Arts: Ultimate Web Throw

★ Forbidden Art: Oni no Hakai

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

By Bi Blitz

Kazul Codex

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:19 am
User Image
𝐌𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It had been a fairly mundane night as far as Hana was concerned. Just another emotion packed night of sitting in her bed with covers over her, eating ice cream from the take out cup, and binging shows until she fell asleep. It was the perfect night for her until Kyo texted her about a party. After fumbling with her phone, she brought it up to her face and would give it a read in these new glasses. Kyo had made to help restore her vision. A party, huh? That sounded pretty cool. She wanted to just stay at home but Kyo had been so sweet trying to help her through this rough patch. Maybe it was time to give socializing a try?

Okay. I'm on my way!

In just a few minutes later, she had arrived at the party in question. Looking a bit frazzled but doing her best to put a strong face on for her boyfriend. She stepped inside and looked around for the spider demon boy. "Kyo?" she called out. Her search for the chestnut haired companion came to a close upon finding him near some chairs. "Hey." she said softly. "Thanks for inviting me." Hana was still a bit embarassed from their meeting on the ferris wheel, ending in a kiss shared between them. Jasper had most certainly found out about it and she feared what he might have done to him.

The-DJ-Ghost

Novasse

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:33 am

| Name - Kyosuke O'brien | Age - 16 | Dorm - Levane | Suit - In picture | Peculiarity - Spider Physiology (Tsuchigumo)

After sending the text, Kyo just sat there and looked down at the phone with her name and picture on the screen. Is her being involved in this school the right thing? Kyo barely kept his own against one lowly thug, and there was her field training. Thank goodness it wasn't anything extreme as Kyo's but still... anyway, a reply came back on his phone that she was coming. She was? Hana never seemed like the tyoe to be at a party. Well, it might be good for her. Maye she could be good friends with Kyo's team. As she arrived, he saw her looking for him before she called him over. Giving her a hug, he was as bright as ever, now that his girlfriend was here. Hey, Hana-chan. He said, as he sat down with her on the couch. Everyone seemed to be lively, until Rebecca ran off with a distraught look on her face. It was probably her condition acting up again. Going back to Mokihana, he held her hand softly. It's great you're here. Your uncle would flip his s**t if he found us here, haha. Kyo joked, knowing how scary he is. He'd so kill Kyo if he found out... like, literally choke Kyo to death. Good thing he doesn't know!! So, want a drink? It's called Hennessy, and it tastes pretty weird. Kyo said, as he poured her a cup.

◄ CLASSES ►

Thursday - Theater
Friday - Gym

◄ MOVES ►

★ Web Ball
★ Web Swing
★ Spider Sting
★ Web Throw

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

By Bi Blitz

Kazul Codex

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:56 pm
The-DJ-Ghost

Novasse

Jasper took a brief break from chatting up the two women when he heard a ping on his phone. It was a quiet little tone, but it was Crusher's text tone, which meant something was going down on the tech front. Quietly excusing himself from the scene he checked his messages to see what was going on.
Crusher: Cells lit. Some party shiznit going down.
Jasper's forehead sank into his palm. Could you please speak proper?
Crusher: Dead meat just texted your girl about a party. With drinks and everything. She totally accepted his invitation.
Jasper nearly crushed his phone, but he knew he needed it to connect with his agent, so he took a few calming breaths before replying: Use one of our hidden numbers. Text dead meat that if he thinks getting my little Hana drunk so he can have his way with her is a good idea, then there won't be a piece of him left that is large enough to be identifiable.
Crusher: On it boss! <3
Jasper smirked, "that should take care of things for a while..."  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:46 pm
User Image
Gwen held the cup of water in the hand that had been holding his forearm the other hand was still holding his. She was still nervous as she looked around. But she came out from behind Sky so she could really see everyone. It was funny that she had been the one that wanted to go to this party in the first place but she was hiding behind Sky. She really needed to stop being so shy but she could not help it. As one girl said something about something acting up again and left she wondered what it was about but stayed quiet. Then the next thing she knew another girl.came in to join the party. As she looked at the people there she noticed the girl that sky had fought in class. "Hey Sky is that the girl from class?" She asked pointing to Saren.
The-DJ-Ghost

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

By Bi Blitz

Kazul Codex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Nervous and excited LOCATION ▬ ❝ A dorm party COMPANY ▬ ❝ Other Students

Saren smiled as he asked what was in the bags. "Well I made some pecan, cherry, lemon, peach, apple, and pumpkin mini pies. As for cookies there is chocolate chip, spumoni, white chocolate chip macadamia nut, raspberry cheesecake, peanutbutter, and snickerdoodle. I hope I brought enough for every I made about 50 of each kind." She said as she pulled the boxes out of the bags to put them out so everyone could get at them. As other students arrived Saren found a spot to sit down and watch the crowd.

Out Of Cookiestext text text

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

By Bi Blitz

Kazul Codex

Mayumi Hiiragi

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:14 am
Jeremiah de León

With all this buzz about a party Jeremiah was molding over the idea in his head as he finished up a few deeds and cleaned his dorm room. Without a roommate to talk to it was rather lonesome being in the room. And thus Jeremiah decided to try his hand at socializing. What could be the harm in some talk with fellow heroes-in-training, Jeremiah asked himself as he showered. The steam of the hot shower gave the raven haired young man as he let his thoughts pour from his mind. Jeremiah was a little nervous about attending a party, beads of hot water running down the curvatures of his athletic body, scars spread throughout due to training, yet though he felt unsure Jeremiah also thought this a good opportunity to brake out of the title of "new guy".

Because it was a party Jeremiah felt it appropriate to get suited up make an impression. After all, the idea was to be noticed and make a place among the student body. As Jeremiah brushed his teeth with towel covering him as he cleaned a good outfit popped into mind. With clothes on and a hidden flask in his suit jacket the young man with the steel gray eyes walked down the hallway and headed to his destination. A stroll later and Jeremiah was in front of the door to dorm L-2 with a small friendly smile. The raven haied young man was going to knock on the door but reading the sign out front gave Jeremiah the green light to curious walk in with a say but graceful entrance.

"Hey! What's up everyone? Hope I'm not too late for the party!"

Company:: Fellow partiers
Clothing:: Dressed to impress (in image)
Feeling:: Social
Condition:: Healthy
Card account:: 1,000.00$
Items:: Pocketknife, Pistol, Cellphone, Lockpick, magic tricks
Save points remaining: 1 2 3
Save point locations: 1 2 3
tiny14xx2

Mayumi Hiiragi

Just Rosa

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The-DJ-Ghost

Hope the kind

Novasse

By Bi Blitz

Kazul Codex

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:05 pm
User Image
𝐌𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hana was plopped down next to Kyo, who seemed content on just waiting things out in the party, having previously been on the lookout for her. She adjusted her glasses out of habit and kept her messy hair in an overworked bun like usual. Maybe if Miss Love had time, she could school Hana on how to not look so...disheveled. For now, Hana would happy that Kyo didn't seem too critical of how she was dressed. In all actuality, she had threw everything on and looked about half asleep herself. They shared a hug which ended in her squeezing Kyo a little while feeling fresh and recharged. He was like a big, cute battery which energized her in times of need.

"Y-Yeah, Jasper would kill us." Mokihana said in response to his words about her uncle. No doubt the man had knew about her being at a party with alcohol and she half expected the goons to bust the door down at any moment. That or find a red dot on Kyo's forehead. She joked, but in the back of her mind she actually was pretty worried about what Jasper was going to warn her boyfriend with this time. Her hand fell in his for a moment and she shot Kyo a look before he got up to pour her a drink. "Hennessy?" she repeated. "I've heard of it, yeah. But never tried it." The cup was made and handed to her. Hana rose it to her lips and took a sip...and almost spat it out. This tasted all weird. Maybe it was that she had never drank alcohol before but it certainly wasn't what she thought it'd be. Not wanting to disappoint him, Hana swallowed the mouthful and felt her chest warm as it trickled down her throat.

"Y-Yeah! Pretty weird." Hana said, blinking back the tears forming in them. "What's in it?"

The-DJ-Ghost

Novasse

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:39 pm

Hmm? Kyo noticed a ring on his phone as he looked to see some random number messaged him, calling him dead meat and that if he thinks getting Hana drunk to get his way with her was a good idea, then something about being chopped to pieces.... Kyo basically looked like he saw a ghost, which was reasonable. Either way, Kyo basically deleted the message before putting the phone back in his pocket before spending his time on the couch cuddling his girlfriend with drinks in hand. Haha, it's called rum. Kyo said, seeing her trying it for the first time. It was hust like Kyo, in which he tried a sip again before shivering at the burning sensation which is actually leaving him a bit light headed. Man, and I thought Vanessa's meds were crazy! Actually, I never did tell you about the field exam! So there I was-- At that point Kyo was just super exaggerating the story to make himself look cool, saying that he and his friends would fight this guy who would cause explosions, and how easy of a fight it was. In actuality, that whole thing nearly killed Kyo. As he told the story, he was in between what went from sips to full gulp of the drink. Heheh, but yeah! That's how your badass spider beat a dangerous dude! Kyo said, in somewhat of a slurred voice. Pretty sexy, eh? Kyo said, not noticing that Jasper was hearing all of this.

◄ CLASSES ►

Thursday - Theater
Friday - Gym

◄ MOVES ►

★ Web Ball
★ Web Swing
★ Spider Sting
★ Web Throw

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

By Bi Blitz

Kazul Codex

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:19 pm
The-DJ-Ghost
Novasse

Holy crap Crusher could not believe what a complete tool this guy was! Had he seriously just ignored a message from the boss? Sure, Prophet hadn't actually been in the room to deliver the message, but there was enough info in there to suggest he knew what was going on. Either this kid was a complete and utter n00b or he was about to go full Leeroy Jenkins. She sent a quick text to Jasper saying that dead meat had basically ignored the threat and asked what she should do about it. Looking down at one of her myriad screens, a wicked grin spread across her face as she read the two best words ever: "have fun." Heck yeah she had been given carte blanche to troll this idiot! First things first, she needed to get some dirt on this guy. The conversation he was currently having, would be a good place to start. He had sort of just admitted to taking some chick's meds, and you could tell by how his voice was deteriorating that he was totally getting drunk. Crusher herself was a teen, so it really wasn't too hard to think about what sort of thing would absolutely wreck someone her age. First things first, she would look up to see what sort of family the n00b had. Super strict parents would be fun, but no parents, well, she would have to find a new plan. Searching through social media and phone records and stuff, she was finally able to find the number. Not really having to act much, she pretended to be a friend of Kyo's from the school, said her name was Melanie, and that she was really concerned about Kyo. She had just ducked out of a party in a friend's dorm room and Kyo was there, and he was totally getting sloshed and talking about taking drugs from someone! She even had audio evidence cause she had been recording some random stuff another one of her friends was saying, and accidentally caught Kyo's comment as well. She really really didn't want them to mention her name cause he would get so mad if he found out who snitched on him.
Hopefully that would do some damage. If not, she could find some other things.  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:08 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Any of the other parties that happened at this school Wynn never went to. He would always decline and stay in his room studying or do homework. Tonight was a little different though as Naruse asked him to go with him. Another date with Naruse? That would make this their third date right? Surprisingly, the Welsh teen agreed to go to the party with the movie lover to the party as his date. After Naruse invited him he spent the next few days trying to figure out what he should wear or what it was like to be at a party. He wanted to make sure Naruse enjoyed his time with him at the party and that Wynn didn't look like a newbie to the party scene. He even stayed up late and watched teen romance movies with party scenes in them and took down notes but in all honesty it just made the silver haired teen more nervous about party. Do people really act that reckless at a party!?

Now the night of the party, here he was standing with a veggie tray and Naruse by his side with three bottles of alcohol. He looked at his date for a moment before he flashed him a innocent smile. Wynn quickly looked away with a light blush blooming on his face as he gripped onto the veggie tray a little tighter. This was it! Wynn's very first party! He hoped that all would go well tonight. He would have to be careful that his drinks did not get spiked or that he ate anything that would have subsidence that would effect his purity. When the door opened they were greeted by the party host which was Jesse. " Thank you for having us Jesse." The Welsh teen would say a little nervously before he would enter the dorm room with his date. He watched Naruse hand over the liquor which Jesse seemed to be thrilled about. " A-And I brought a veggie tray…" Wynn would hand over the tray before he then notice the others in the room.

Looking over at Alphones and Rebecca he gave a small wave. The first thing he noticed was how Rebecca was looking at them right now. It was clear that she was not thrilled that Wynn showed up with Naruse. She had made it clear that she did not like Naruse and did not approve of him after he stole Wynn's first kiss. Glancing away from the two, Wynn took hold of Naruse's hand and gave it a small squeeze, as if he was trying to find some kind of comfort. Though when Wynn went to glance back at his friend he notice that she was leaving. Was she really leaving because he showed up with Naruse? Guilt started to settle into the silver haired teen as he started to double quasi himself. Should of he even come? If he did not come Rebecca could stay here with her boyfriend and enjoy herself. He wouldn't made her feel uncomfortable and he was sure that Naruse would still have enjoyed his time at the party without him. Should he go after her? Leave? The young male ran his hand through his long silver locks in frustration as he thought more about it.

Why was this even happening? Why couldn't Wynn date and be like any other teen here at this school? Because of his stupid peculiarity… If it wasn't for his peculiarity Wynn could freely be with Naruse or date anyone without worrying about his purity. He wouldn't have to always worry about his actions and maybe he wouldn't be hurting Rebecca. It was not fair! He wanted to get to know Naruse better and go on dates with him like any other person would! The Welsh teen looked at his date for a moment and then at the door where Rebecca walked through. In the end, Wynn desired to stay at the party. He wanted to be a normal teen with his date and enjoy his first party. Just for a moment, he wanted to let go a little.

Location: Dorm L-2
                                                                With: Naruse and others
                                                                Wearing: Party?
                                                                Mood: Nervous and Upset
                                                                Status: Single Unicorn...?
                                                                Purity Level: 66%
                                                                OOC:

Hope the kind

tiny14xx2

By Bi Blitz

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items