Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
LeVane Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:07 pm
User Image
๐“๐”‚๐–”๐–“ ๐•ญ๐–†๐–—๐–—๐–†๐–Œ๐–†๐–“ - ๐Ÿ—'๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“ ๐•ฑ๐•ฟ
"๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต?"
โ–‡ โ–‡ โ–‡ โ–‡ โ—ค
โ–‡ โ–‡ โ–‡ โ—ค
โ–‡ โ–‡ โ—ค
โ–‡ โ—ค
โ—ค
โ–จโ–จ
โ™›Nodding for a few moments after Saren answered his question, the mysterious and friendly tall student noticed how the subject of relationships was perhaps truly a thing not easily achieved by the young ones. His red eye beamed before his words once more made contact with the ears belonging to the small sister figure in front of himself. "I see we are all hopeful, to desire is certainly something blissful ! All should work just fine as long as you keep a good mind" The giant spoke to the gentle lady before actually just looking over his shoulder at the other present pair, crimson eye almost glowing at the words picked up. While he was himself unsure of what to say, basically what to do with that information from Yukari, if there was any real use, it was good enough to just give her an odd action. The gaze over the shoulder towards her at the end of her answer to Shiden just a mere joke of sorts.

Yet, things would naturally and rapidly be pulled to another path as Saren chose to ask them what their peculiarities were. His finger twitched at that, ready to rise up and show he was ready to present what he had, but before any of that could've been done, the familiar tone of Yukari was the first to answer. It was quite intriguing, the way the student chose to present her peculiarity, calling the attention with the possibility of actually exposing her power then and there. Curious as always, Ayon merely stood quiet, observing to see what was about to happen, deciding to wait in line to make his skills known, in whatever peculiar manner.โ™›
โ–จโ–จ
โ—ฃ
โ–‡ โ—ฃ
โ–‡ โ–‡ โ—ฃ
โ–‡ โ–‡ โ–‡ โ—ฃ
โ–‡ โ–‡ โ–‡ โ–‡ โ—ฃ
โ„‘๐”ซ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ โ–‹
๐“๐–‘๐–Ž๐–†๐–˜: ๐”๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”๐”ฒ๐”ก๐”ค๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ
๐•บ๐•ฎ๐•ฎ:
๐“Ÿ๐–—๐–”๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‘๐–Š: โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š๐–’๐–Š: ๐”๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”…๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฐ
๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–‡๐–†๐–™: ๐”‘๐”ฌ โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฒ๐”ข
Bansheeava

Yaneza-kun

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image

After spending god knows how long playing to his hearts content, the brunette figured that it was time to head back to campus. The cool breeze pushed against his skin as he made his way in to the campus. The brunette casually walked through the academy and slipped through the crowd of students, although he stood out due to his absolute disgust with the student outfits. He refused to wear something so dorky, he'd rather risk getting in trouble instead of wearing something so stuffy. In no time, the boy had arrived at the dorm area. Although he hadn't met anyone on campus yet, not even his dorm mate for that matter, Daniel strolled into the common area as if it were completely natural for him to make himself comfortable. Finding a place to sit, Daniel sat himself down and sighed in relief. Although he didn't exactly feel pain, it was nice to finally be off of his feet.

Looking around at the other students who were doing this and that along with conversing with each-other, Daniel exhaled and relaxed his shoulders as he slouched into the seat he'd found. The brunette lightly stretched and gingerly cracked his neck. For now he would keep quiet and just enjoy the buzzing of background noise from the group of people all about the common room. His aqua gaze, hidden behind his shades, shifted from one student to another, examining them and quietly scaling them from zero to ten based on beauty and physical traits. Daniel calmly grabbed his phone and put in his headphones before playing whatever was popular on spotify at the moment. His gaze slowly traced across the room as some random pop song filled his ears. The common area was quite something, speaking of which- what kind of school had a "Common" area like it was some kind of Harry potter movie?!

Thoughts swirled the brunettes head as he pondered meaningless things. As he sat calmly and watched the other students hang out. Honestly, he was bored. Daniel shifted his elbow to the arm of the chair he was sitting in before resting his cheek on his palm with the support of his arm. His other hand's fingers slowly drummed on his leg in slight annoyance. Boring Boring Boring! His once calm demeanor slowly shifted to uncomfortable. Though no one caught his eye so he simply had to sit around for now.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

โ™ค LOVELY LOCATION: LeVane Common Room

โ™ฃ CUTE COMPANY: ???

โ™ก OUTSTANDING OUTFIT: Sweater~

โ™ฆ THOROUGH THOUGHTS: Boooooored!

[OOC]

Hope the kind

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:03 am
User Image

โ—ค

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Well now this was just ******** perfect, wasnโ€™t it?! The school had announced that some oh so special event was going to happen. Looking down at their watch, jack sure didnโ€™t happen! How long had it been since they announced the bloody event? โ€™Who ******** cares anymore. It just shows how disorganized this crappy school is. They can give all the excuses they want but they arenโ€™t recovering from this. They dug their own grave so the adults can go ahead and die in it.โ€™ It was safe to say that this teenage girl wasnโ€™t in the best of moods. To catch her to be in any mood than foul was a rarity. Yet this didnโ€™t mean that they were someone, or really anyone should talk to. Since coming to this school, people have steered away from them. A good thing too since Camille wasnโ€™t in any mood to deal with some crappy sweet character. Anyone that had the illusion of being some sweet little snowflake could die for all she cared. People with any resemblance of a dark past could go die in a ditch, and Camille would be more than willing to bury the body while popping on some bubblegum. There were just plenty of people that were on their NOPE list that it wasnโ€™t funny. With so many ******** oversaturated personalities in this school, the atmosphere could make anyone queasy.

With a slam, the door behind the teenage punk was closed. Their outfit lacked the schoolโ€™s uniform, instead, they adorned something that represented their inner dread. Yeah, there was just something about expressing yourself through fashion that spoke to her. Whatever, it didnโ€™t have much presence in the present anyhow. The LeVane dorm seemed quiet even though it was the dorm with the most people. You know what came with a lot of people? ******** drama! โ€™For ******** Christโ€™s sake, people need to learn to can it. I donโ€™t want to ******** hear someone blabber on their problems! I donโ€™t want to hear another โ€˜Oh, pity me because of blah blah blahโ€™. What a bunch of cunts! Life ainโ€™t about you so stop making it about you!โ€™ The Shusona recalled a recent drama fest that burned her ear. Some people may have worn a friendly mask but everyone hid a disgusting demon inside.

Without so much as announcing their entrance, ashen lenses looked down as someone was in the same f- room as them. With fingers drumming in a rhythmic motion, it was ticking away at their patience. Their brunette locks were short and their skin was touched by the sun or something else. Whatever, they were a somewhat familiar face around these parts. What was it about that pretty face of his that irritated her to no ends?
โ€If youโ€™re ******** bored, then how about you go somewhere else to be bored. If youโ€™re waiting for someone, then donโ€™t act so ******** impatient you dumbass!โ€

โ—ข

Mood: I feel like I'm going to explode right about now!

House: LeVane

What the f- am I wearing:

I think I'm in: LeVane Common Room

What moron is with me now: Mr. ******** Impatient

OOC:

Lord Yozo

โ€โ€
โ€™โ€™  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:22 am
User Image
User Image

Daniel was quietly listening to his music, a leg casually folding over another as he comfortably sat in the chair beneath him. His peace and quiet was quickly disturbed as a voice that was obviously directed towards him seemed to be hostile and annoyed with him. What had he done to them? He was just sitting after all! And looking pretty of course. The man gingerly shifted his sunglasses up to sit atop his head before turning his gaze towards the direction of the voice. His translucent teal eyes fell onto quite an attractive female who seemed to have some sort of issue with the brunette. Daniel gingerly tilted his head before folding his arms against his chest. "Somethin' I can help you with kid? Or are you just admiring the art~?" He said in the most over-confident tone that could be imagined. He was a high schooler after all, the time of puberty and narcissism ran wild between students of all ages.

Of course he initially ignored her blunt remarks, figuring someone had woken up on the wrong side of the bed, before thinking of a good reply to her initial words. "I wouldn't say I'm waiting on someone... Just something entertaining to come around! This academy is so boring most of the time after all." He said as he quietly tapped his foot on the ground. The man decided that conversing with someone who seemed to be agitated was something to do to kill time. Though it would definitely not be his first choice.

Daniel took the time to further examine the girl, in a word - she looked young; something he would have to be wary of knowing his personality but he had the confidence in himself to not be thrown behind bars. Her porcelain skin was quite alluring and was quite attractive with her jet black hair. His teal gaze hovered over the girls misty orbs, studying them for a moment before realizing he was staring. Letting out a small sigh, Daniel hung his head as if he'd just been told his winning lottery ticket was a fake. "You've got the looks - Charm could use some work but, s'cuse me for being blunt but you're what? twelve? No good sadly~" He said while shaking his head and holding up an X shape with both of his arms crossed.

"Guess I should be a gentleman of sorts and be the first to introduce myself. I'm Daniel but most people call me Dan!" He said as he un-crossed his arms and stuck out his right hand for the girl to shake or not. "So what's under your skin kiddo? Someone take your stuffed animal?" He said in a half-tease, he figured she wasn't that young but it would be funny to see her reaction. In his mind, the man was placing bets with himself on how she would react.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

โ™ฆ THOROUGH THOUGHTS: She'll be fun to mess with!

[OOC]

Hope the kind

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:32 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

With the answers to the question of romance-seeking given, Shiden was more than happy to skip past the topic for now, not having been prepared for a grilling of such sensitive nature. He hasn't had the chance or the liberty to really find someone and develop with them just yet, and having moved from school to school really didn't help him have lasting friendships with anyone. He was hoping, despite being a transferred senior, he could make more friends and perhaps find that special someone. But all in due time.

As Saren approached with the question of asking about their peculiarities, Shiden both wilted and perked up, simultaneously. His peculiarity sounded rather confusing on paper, and he was never one to properly explain it. While he developed it the same way as everyone, he didn't find out about it until later in his childhood. It wasn't something he could display on demand, and he was wondering how he'd show his new acquaintances... but then Yukari gave him a good idea.

"Why don't we find a spot outside to show each other our peculiarities? I think it would be fun. Don't you agree?" Shiden said to Ayon, hoping to get his new friends in their first bonding outing.

โ˜บ PROFILE [x]
          โ˜ป MOOD [Mildly Anxious]
          โ˜บ LOCATION [LeVane Common Room]
          โ˜ป COMPANY [New Acquaintances]

Enlightened Savagery

Bansheeava

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:39 pm
User Image

โ—ค

Their eye twitched at the otherโ€™s remark, a sense of egotism wafted from the male. โ€™How about I just ******** tell him that his narcissism is redefining what I know about the word. Who the hell brought this s**t into the dorm. He better not be anywhere near my room. I got to keep it clean from crap.โ€™ So for that comment, they bit the inside of their cheek but their eyes narrowed at the male.

โ€™What the ******** is he saying? Entertainment? Was he just waiting around for someone to come dilly dallying into the room? ********! I have the worst ******** luck if it means that I have to spend my years with this lame a** poser.โ€™ His remark didnโ€™t help with first impressions. Then again, no one in this school had made any prominents impressions on her. Everyone was just a little snowflake that melted when a bit of heat was added. Good thing Camille cranked that s**t up to 100 so that no cunts would flock near her. Hopefully, that would include anyone else that was in the Common Room. The Shusona didnโ€™t need anyone to act like a hero, not right now. No one was going to stop her when Camille wanted something. If someone wished to intervene, then they should be ready for the consequences.

One thing that she completely detested was the fact that he wasnโ€™t even close to hiding his examination of her. The Shusona wasnโ€™t blind, maybe they were bitchy and could care less about peopleโ€™s problems, but not blind. With a lift of their chin, their eyes glared down at the other. For now, Camille held the higher ground as the other was seated on the couch. Their back straightened up as the male named Daniel continued to belittle her. The pissed off meter kept rising and rising till it reached itโ€™s boiling point.

Raven-locks were disturbed as their owner tackled the other on the couch. Stradling the male underneath her, the look on their face was sheer anger. Lovely jet-black strands of hair poured over the girlโ€™s shoulder as their eyes bore into the maleโ€™s teal orbs. It created a shield of sorts from prying eyes, though it didnโ€™t hide the fact that a girl was straddling another.
โ€Who the โ€But Iโ€™m sure youโ€™re just a ******** crappy person inside. Put on all the airs you want but nothing is going to hide how much crap you got in here.โ€ The hand released the otherโ€™s face as it jabbed at his chest.

The steam was practically rising from her nostrils. Small hands grasped at the otherโ€™s sweater, grabbing fistfuls of the cloth.
โ€I didnโ€™t ask nor did I give you permission to size me up you two-bit low life! Do you think a fifteen year old gives a crap if I look younger for her age?! Boo hoo, sooo sorry that I didnโ€™t tickle your fetish. What? Are you pent up and need release? How about you go find a ******** cow in here. Iโ€™m sure there are plenty of bitches around that will go down on you.โ€ The woman brought her head crashing down on the otherโ€™s forehead, the pain ruptured to the two of them. Camille continued on as if the pain was nothing to her.
โ€How about you become my next stuffed animal? So that I can punch a hole in that disgusting pretty little face of yours.โ€

โ—ข

Mood: Cranked up on that pissed meter!

What the f- am I wearing: -_-

What moron is with me now: A narcissist named Daniel

OOC:

Lord Yozo

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Daniel was completely caught off guard as the small girl suddenly pounced towards him like some kind of wild lioness! Naturally, he fell back onto the cushion on his backside while looking up at the raging student. Though in the heat of the moment, Daniel could only think of how he was caught off guard. Ever since he was living on his own he never didn't notice his surroundings and people with their range of emotions. So it was very strange for someone to blind side him! Though he wasn't afraid, instead he was curious just how wild this girl actually was!

Blinking a few times, the brunette regained his composure as best he could while being straddled by a stranger before slightly sitting up. After all she was quite small in comparison to his overbearing height. Though her constant attacks definitely didn't allow him to catch his bearings, though all they did for the most part was hinder his movement thanks to his pain tolerance. The man wanted to speak up but couldn't find a moment as the girl seemed to be going on quite the tangent about, well, everything about him.

And to top off the insult cake, the woman had the audacity to headbutt him like this was a wrestling match! Doesn't she know about head injuries and brain trauma?! A few red marks formed on his alluring face, obviously from the perpetrator in this situation. Though they had already begun to recede, his shiny skin starting to show through the marks within seconds. Rubbing his head and stifling a groan, Daniel barely managed to sit up just enough to face the girl still on top of him before giving her a wild look as if she'd - well as if she'd just attacked him!

After taking a moment to recollect himself, the brunette took a deep breath and exhaled. Maybe he was being pretentious, though he wasn't going to be the bigger person and apologize! He considered her verbal and physical attack apology enough! Perhaps even a bit too much. Though considering his position he held his tongue in worry of getting another beating.

A smile slowly formed on his face after pushing through the awkward silence. "You're different huh? Well... Miss? Can I know my attackers name~" His tone was a somewhat sing song one with no worries whatsoever. Though what she said did sting a bit, he'd of course heard and dealt with much worse throughout his life. What was the point in arguing when he could make someone so interesting his friend! The opportunities seemed endless if he could just tease a girl like this. Daniel couldn't help but wonder what kind of events would unfold and what kind of reactions he would get from poking such vicious person.

After all - so many students in this damn academy were so cookie cutter and bland. There was no wow effect from anyone so far, so although she wasn't the nicest, it was refreshing to see someone quite different from the norm. "Also... I don't want to ruin the "mood". And I definitely don't mind but - should you really be straddling a stranger in a dorm room? Seems a bit nineties cliche if you ask me..." He pointed out, though if she chose not to get off of him he would have no complaints.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

โ™ฆ THOROUGH THOUGHTS: She's like a vicious cat! But in the cute way.

[OOC]

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:48 am
User Image

โ—ค

As if the tar-colored hair individual cared about whatever injuries may have been sustained in the attack. Indeed, it probably hurt like a b***h when the headbutt was completed. The presence of pain did not register on the girlโ€™s face but it was still a present sensation. It certainly could have been seen as odd considering people would normally flinch or rub their wound. Not this Shusona though. The girl took that pain and used it as a means to light her fire. As far as the reason why the child was trying to find a means to keep her angry, well that wasnโ€™t quite explicit. No matter, their thoughts were interjected by the useless information the popped up in the maleโ€™s mind. โ€™What a ******** loser. What kind of idiot doesnโ€™t know about head injuries and trauma and s**t. Heโ€™s looking down on me just because Iโ€™m younger than him. Iโ€™m sure heโ€™s just one of those pieces of trash that wants to assert his own ******** dominance on someone who is younger. Well, you arenโ€™t going to top this b***h!โ€™ Such a thought was kept to themselves. What point would there be in sharing?

Ashen lenses grew smaller as they glared down at the male beneath them. The injury they had sustained, though quite minor, healed before their very eyes. It was possible that such an ability could have some relationship to their peculiarity but there was no guarantee. History had already informed the fifteen-year-old that appearances werenโ€™t the only truth present in the world. It was always possible that more was going on in the background. There was a possibility that someone else was assisting the male. It was still too hasty to make any generalizations about the one underneath her. Even if the rapid healing had something to do with their peculiarity, how would that affect her? Was she about to test to see if this male could take a hit? That would be amusing. He would be less of a teddy bear and more of a punching bag.

When Daniel propped themselves up, the two were nearly eye-level. Clicking her tongue, the LeVane member hardly hide their displeasure. โ€™How tall is this ******** man? ******** my size, and ******** my parents. They should have been taller so that posers like this canโ€™t feel like they have the upperhand.โ€™ The edgy teen listened to whatever crap came out of the caramel man.
โ€No s**t Sherlock. How about you say something a bit more original than that.โ€ The words were spat out to the other. Their attention was directly solely on the narcissistic guy. Even if there were other students in the Common Room they were given no attention. They were just side characters in her view. Such people werenโ€™t worth giving attention unless they were prepared to receive a dose of venom. Whatever people whispered about from beyond her peripheral vision was of no concern to the Shusona. The only one that had the poor luck of receiving her wrath was a male named Daniel.
โ€Who are you ******** calling an attacker you narcissistic brat!โ€ If Camille had been leaning in towards the other, she began to slowly back up. Straightening up their posture, she didnโ€™t seem to have any desire in terms of moving from her spot.
โ€How about you find that information for yourself. Iโ€™ve no reason to give you anything.โ€ The teenager leaned in towards Dan once more, she was only a hair-breath away from the other.

The petite figure made a hassle as they removed themselves from the other. Hands immediately went towards the pocket of their semi-baggy bottoms. โ€™Why is everything here just some troublesome piece of s**t!โ€™ Glaring at the others, some of them flinched as she began her make her way back to her room. What ******** reason did she have to stay around a bunch of scared kitty cats?!

โ—ข

Mood: Everything here is ******** annoying!

What moron is with me now: A turd named Daniel

OOC:

Lord Yozo

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:22 am
User Image
User Image

This one sure had a mouth on her. Even when trying to dissolve the anger she had towards him it still felt like he was being attacked! And she even had the audacity to call him a brat though he was older! The more this woman spoke the more intrigued the brunette was, although he knew it was not for his own good to be curious about such a person. Clicking his tongue, Daniel sighed as he realized that no matter what it seemed like this woman was going to be annoyed with him. Perhaps that was simply her personality and no one upset her after all.

Realizing she had no intention of giving him her name, Daniel could only blink a few times as the woman was a mere eyelash length away from his face. Of course he wasn't any bit flustered but imagined that the girl had no idea just what he could do when she got so close. He could only open his mouth for a moment, trying to come up with a response before the woman promptly got off of him as if he was a bother to be on top of.

Of course he hadn't taken in the two's surroundings until the woman was away from his face. Realizing that some people had a look of worry or concern on their face, Daniel figured that the woman moved from atop him to dissolve the tension in the room. But of course, the man had his own way of diffusing the situation.

With a smile, Daniel quickly stood in one full motion before walking over to the now standing woman. With a gentle movement of his arm, Daniel placed his hand on the black-haired woman's shoulder with a calm smile on his face. "I know we haven't seen each other in a while but you have to warn me when you're practicing roles for the school play! People could get weird Ideas~...Just play along~" He said in a carefree tone before whispering towards the girl. Hopefully she would play along, or she could cause another scene; a chance he was willing to take though.

He half-hoped that she would take the help, it would give him an excuse to continue his conversation with the girl and just maybe she would be thankful enough to give him her name. Though some part of him doubted that she would feel indebted to him so he was also partly doing this just to be a helping hand. Just from his initial words, some people had calmed down and returned to what they were doing. He figured that some people were still wary though, waiting for the vicious girls response.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

โ™ฆ THOROUGH THOUGHTS: Play along~!

[OOC]

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:50 pm
User Image

โ—ค

In one moment, the brat was planning on leaving this ******** shithold of a common room. They even had the rest of their day planned out. To open up their computer or phone, whatever was more convenient, and find some heavy metal that could speak to her soul. There was even the thought about sleeping in for the rest of the day. At least it would give them the peace and quiet that was clearly not in this room. The teenager mentally cussed their piss poor luck. She was just trying to go someplace for some solace but today was just not her day. The 15-year-old was in no <********> mood to go anywhere but their room. Too bad some big a** giant didnโ€™t get the memo: to stay the ******** away from her!

There was a pause. It was an unnatural pause as the Shusona stood still for a good few seconds. Their head slowly turned to look at the hand that was unforgivably touching her damn shoulder! Those ashen eyes were staring daggers at the other. Despite his own ploy to diffuse the tension in the room, why the ******** did she need to care?! โ€™Is he really ******** touching me? Is his hand really ******** with me right now?!โ€™ Camille had this strong sense to just rip this maleโ€™s hand away from her shoulder. So why didnโ€™t she? It had to do with what he said. The way in which he expressed their words seemed to benefit her more than it did him. Now what was the purpose of that? What was his goal? What benefit was there in trying to assist her? And as much as it would be great to find that answer [insert sarcasm], there were still some turd a** problems to fix.

Some people took his nice guy act and resumed whatever the ******** they were doing. Others were not convinced as they looked at the two. Two little thought bubbled in some of their minds: โ€˜Letโ€™s go find a teacherโ€™, or โ€˜Someone go contact the Headmaster, I think a fight is about to break out.โ€™ Once again, Camille may have been someone who gave no flying fricks to people but they were not an advocate to getting caught in trouble. โ€How could you possibly forget my face? After all the services that I gave you, you treat me like some other hoe?โ€ Camille almost looked hurt as she held her arms to her chest, in an act to appear innocent. Their voice was beginning to crack, like she was going to cry.
โ€Even after I gave you so much, I canโ€™t believe youโ€™d do this to me. I thought you were going to be everything to me but I guess I was just another woman who was willing to spread their legs for you.โ€ It wasnโ€™t clear if she was continuing the drama act or if there was something else going on here. What could be said was that her bitchy little attitude was taking an interesting turn. Her expressions appeared to make her vulnerable as she took a few steps back from Daniel.
โ€Donโ€™t you have something to say to me or was everything we ever did with each other a lie?โ€ Thatโ€™s right! If someone was going to be painted the bad guy, why not turn the tables? If people thought this was just another act, then that was up to them. Maybe there were some students who would think that this was a lovey-dovey dispute between the two. That didnโ€™t ******** matter because Camille wanted the last laugh here. Yes, it was a cliche scene but if this guy was telling her to act, then sheโ€™d ******** act for her own benefit.

โ—ข

Mood: I better get an award for this dumb s**t

OOC:

Lord Yozo

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Daniel seemed to be thrown through a loop when the girl suddenly blind-sided him once more, this time verbally instead of physically. Taking a moment to adjust, the brunette's eye twitched as if he realized what she was planning. One of the few times he was every annoyed in his life. Listening to her whole "act" made him confirm his suspicion that she was playing him out to be the bad guy in this situation! What did I do to her to deserve that?! He thought to himself as he tried to figure out why he was being thrown under the bus.

Though Daniel was no fool, although he was quite aloof at times. If she wanted to play games then he would gladly play along. Mentally clearing his throat, he prepared his "Debut Scene". With a bold movement he clasped both of her hands inside of his, the expression on his face turned to a guilty and sorrowful look. Hell there were even tears forming in his eyes, Daniel pondered if he should pursue an acting career. "Babe! I was a fool a-and I was just jealous! I saw you talking with those other guys and that girl... She...she took advantage of my moment of weakness when I doubted us!

If she was going to try and burn him then he was going to latch onto her like a welded on piece of metal and pull her along for the ride. "Could you.... sniffle... Could you find it in y-your heart to ever forgive me! I'm willing to put everything down and give it my all just for you!" At this point the welled up tears began to rain down on his cheeks, dancing along his alluring skin. He was putting on quite the show if you asked him. Reaching in his pockets, Daniel pulled something out on the fly.

"Baby! I even got us two tickets to your favorite! Rush! So will ya take me back? I promise that you're the only girl in the world for me!" He said, gently squeezing the girls hands with the hand still grasping them. In his other hand what looked like tickets were old movie tickets he had but never threw away. Though unless one was up close and examining them it was very hard to tell with how he was holding the pieces of scrap paper. He figured that the girl was locked in at this point, but he could be wrong - after all nothing had gone according to plan so far.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

โ™ฆ THOROUGH THOUGHTS: Counter play!

[OOC]

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:17 pm
User Image

โ—ค

โ€™You deserved plenty you little sack of patheticness! How about you just be a good boy and just keel over so I can squash whatever image youโ€™ve made for yourself. โ€™ Yeah, they were still connected with the other since she wanted to hear how much pain heโ€™d be. Of course, her thoughts were kept to herself since there was no way Camille would give the male such satisfication. The only person that had any desire to reap someoneโ€™s turmoil was the one that began this charade. It was disgusting to act like your usual cheesy high school girl but it did get the job done. People loved dramatics to an unhealthy extent. So why not deliver on it so that no one would have to call on the adults. If they could make a big enough scene to cover up the previous one, then sheโ€™d definitely be in the clear.

With hands now clasping her hands together, a surprised expression showed on the girl as crocodile tears were peeking out of the corners of her eyes. The girl wanted to punch the man in the gut for having the audacity to hold her hand like he did. But this was an act. If the teenager broke character right now, then that would mean admitting defeat. H.E.L.L NO! There was too much pride in the teenager to do even that.
โ€Donโ€™t give me that! How could you possibly say those things! This isnโ€™t your first time! I know youโ€™ve been sleeping around with other people but I believed in your words. You always told me that I was the one, that I was going to be the person youโ€™d want to spend your life with. But you seem too interested in ******** anyone! How...how could you do this to me?!โ€

Tears were spilling down her eyes as she leaned in towards the male. Her head leaned against his broad chest as sobbing noises were coming out of her mouth. This was indeed some sappy little acting coming from the girl. At least she could loosen up a bit while she used his body to shield herself.
โ€I havenโ€™t even seen you in days...even though we stay in the same dorm you donโ€™t even come and greet me. I remember how you used to treat me in the past, but now there is no love in there anymore. All you want is a body to plug your crotch in. All I was...I was nothing to you. Even now, all youโ€™re doing is apologizing but youโ€™re not doing to cement your feelings for me. Anyone can pull out two tickets to my favorite rock band butโ€ฆ.you still show no sign of loving me. Youโ€™ve done nothing but use my body as your personal glory hole. Just be honest with me, what am I to you? If all you wanted to do was ******** me then fine, but donโ€™t call me your girlfriend if all you want is to use me. Please, please just end us.โ€ There was more subbing as Camille banged her head on his chest.

โ€Prove it to me Daniel...prove it to me that you actually care for meโ€ฆ..say my name. If you say my real name, I'll forgive you.โ€

โ—ข

Mood: Try getting out of this one you dumb asshead!

OOC:

Lord Yozo

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:28 am
User Image
User Image

Daniel definitely had to admit that this girl could throw a good punch, physically and mentally. For a moment - he was at a loss for words as the woman casually walked into his arms. Though he managed to pull himself together just at the right moment before continuing his "Act". The brunette squeezed the petite girl in his arms, making sure she had no escape path after labeling him the bad guy, before exhaling and resting his lips on her forehead like cheesy guys in movies do. "I... I didn't want to tell you this baby... But my memory has been hazy since the accident... All I could see was your beautiful face and I knew you were someone I was soul linked with." He stated, and the way he stated it sounded very much like it was a practiced line. If she was going to try and make him say her name then he was going to turn this back into the two simply playing roles for a play. Of course he had no intentions of letting her go to come up with more ideas to throw him under the bus.

Daniel's aqua gaze glanced around the room, he mentally sighed in relief as most people had simply decided the two were idiots and moved along. Of course there were still a few onlookers but he figured with this next line things would be set in stone. The boy had quite a few cards up his sleeve when it came to ad-lib and doing things on the drop of a hat. If everything worked out then the onlookers would disperse. He wouldn't let miss vicious have her way today!

Daniel's grip on the girl tightened as he slowly stroked her back in a calming manner. "I know it's hard when you lose people you love... It never get's easier. But the memory will be with us forever..." He said as if he was consoling her at a funeral. Of course this wasn't the final nail in the coffin, just one of the few he had to really widen the variety of acts the two had going on at once. Next, he reached up and massaged the small girls shoulders - people told him he was quite good at it too in his day to day life. "Well dear - If he can't see how amazing you are then you're better off without him." He said in a somewhat flamboyant accent.

The brunette leaned away from the girl for a moment, putting her shoulders in his hands as his gaze looked into her metallic orbs. "Let's run away together! Like we always said we would- What do you say?!" The lines made no sense in the context of what he said before them, he hoped that would push the last few skeptics over the edge to make them think the two of them were theater geeks. Though he kept his expression facing the one in question to try and really sell the acting bit.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

โ™ฆ THOROUGH THOUGHTS: Heh heh heh.

[OOC]

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:02 pm
User Image

โ—ค

It really wasnโ€™t getting any better for this Shusona. One moment, the male had caged her hands but now it looked like that transitioned to the shoulders. Mentally cussing their weak a** luck, they pondered about how much longer this weak s**t needed to go down. As much fun as it would be to continue this charade, everything had its limit for fun. Including this weak sauce. At least Mr. Weak Sauce was able to play along. Whatever their angle was, the girl had hoped that he would be thrown for a loop. NOPE. Somehow this guy called Daniel was able to keep it going. โ€™Just make this stop already, I ainโ€™t planning on embarrassing myself with Mr. Sugar Candy over here.โ€™ Even if he had the capability of going toe-to-toe with the b***h, the act was all mushy and sugary. Granted, this was a cheesy scene. It was still enough for her to find the whole thing sickening to the pits of her stomach.

In the moment that Daniel allowed their gaze to look around the room, the girl commenced to do the very same thing. Those ashen orbs watched as less and less people seemed disinterested. Some seemed to be a bit captivated by the whole act. If there was a chance to show it then the girl would have clearly stuck out her tongue in disgust. Camille really wasnโ€™t there to entertain some ******** little romanticist. Then there were people who left the room, they clearly had better things to do. The Common Room was becoming more and more empty, this was a fortunate little occurence for her. Who knew if the narcissist liked the attention, but she sure as hell didnโ€™t

A shiver ran up someoneโ€™s spin as Daniel began stroking her back. There was no thrill in having a stranger physically treat her like some farce of a lover. That was all this ******** scene had anyways! It was just a faux and he was pushing the physical boundaries. However, outright just punching the fool right now would backfire. They could just imagine it now. People would turn to the girl and paint her out to be the bad person here. Something else needed to be done to stop this. The buzz that came with winning was waning just like her patience. Right now, there really was only option that could benefit her.
โ€Iโ€ฆ.I...I want you Danielโ€ฆ.I want you so badly that I canโ€™t stand it. Letโ€™s go! Letโ€™s leave and pack up our bags...no! No...I want to hold you in my arms while you drive inside me. Just one more time before I have to give up everything. Wonโ€™t you do that for me? Pleaseโ€ฆ..please hold me like you held me when you popped my cherry...please...Daniel?โ€

She appeared as if they were pleading. Their eyes held faux tears while she slowly moved away from him the best that she could. Holding onto his hands, she tried to move him away from the crowd.
โ€Come and ravish me my love, I canโ€™t stand another second~โ€ Their voice may have cooed for the other but she was in no mood for such things. Edging the male out of the room, it was time to n** this damn thing in the bud before any misunderstandings happened. With more nudging on Camilleโ€™s end, she brought the man into her room and away from outside eyes.

[Exit]

โ—ข

Mood: The a*****e needs to be taught a lesson!

OOC:

Lord Yozo

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Daniel could only be slightly satisfied with his achievement, it seemed like most people had decided to turn their attention elsewhere! The brunette directed a thick smirk towards the girl still in his arms. He was going to get out of the woods scott free at this rate! Regardless of outcome it seemed like he was the winner~! Even more people began to disperse from the scene, leaving it barren of onlookers besides enough people to count on one finger and those who were holding their own conversations with no regards to the two making a scene. Being lost in his own thoughts and ego for the moment. Of course the higher he went the harder he would fall inevitably.

The man's expression suddenly dipped to a frown as the woman seemed to spin the interaction back into her favor. The words that left the petite's girls mouth left him speechless, she was young right?! Just what kind of mental capacity did she have to exclaim something like that! Daniel had to admit he was kind of impressed with her disregard for what others thought of that sentence. While he was still pondering, it seemed that the woman attempted to drag him along with her. His teal gaze watched the back of the girls head, her jet black hair moving while the two headed towards an unknown direction to the male.

Daniel did his best to dig his heels in, attempting to protest her dragging him along but since he was already in motion it was very difficult to adjust his posture as he was forced to take one step after another. As the two were no longer on looming gazes, the man decided he could speak casually. "Whoa Whoa Whoa! You're not actually taking me somewhere private right?!" He asked, a tinge of concern rising from his voice. He still didn't even know this odd girls name! And more importantly her age! The thought of metallic bars confining him was not tickling his fancy!!

[exit]

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

โ™ฆ THOROUGH THOUGHTS: Wait wait wait wait!

[OOC]

Hope the kind

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas