Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Fire Festival Flare Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:52 pm
"WELCOMEEEEE EVERYONE TO THE 2ND ANNUAL FIRE FLARE FESTIVAL! BRING YOUR BURING DESIRES TO LIFE! WE ARE HAPPY TO WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE HOTTEST FESTIVAL IN ALL THE WORLD!" The Announcer proclaimed.

The Evening Torches were lit outside Lumiose City gates all along route 5 through Camphrier Town past the Battle Chateau. The city spared no expense with the theme. Camphrier town was the center point of the Festival, with all the big shops and entertainment just outside the town itself.

Maps were given out for visual references.

Fire Jugglers walked around, Foods vendors filled route 5 with variants of meals selling Fire Crisps, Seared Farfetch, and imports from Alola brought Malasadas. Merchandise vendors brought items from all over the region to one place, imports from other regions were limited.

The Skate park outside of Lumiose became the stage area and the battle zone for those hot headed trainers to show of their flaming, burning, or sizzling skills.

Halfway through route 5 was a small Pokemon Show stage. Showing the grooming skills, the beauty, the elegance and even wardrobes.

Walking though the transformed route and town; many pokemon helping their trainers and vendors were seen. All ages were there, new trainers, older, and teenagers.

The announcer came over the speakers,:
"LADIESSSS AND GENTLEMENNNN! PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME! ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BROADCAST OCCASTIONALLY. INFORMATION CENTER IS LOCATED AT CAMPHRIER TOWN AND THE GATES OF LUMIOSE CITY! BRING ALL CONCERNS AND ISSUES TO THE FLARE STATION BOOTH IN CAMPHRIER TOWN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND ENJOY THE FESTIVAL!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:18 am
"Man, this is kinda crazy," Absinthe said to herself as she walked through the festival grounds. "A lot of people came here, it looks like. I should probably look for something to do, too,"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Arkelos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:21 pm
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BOYS, GIRLS, AND POKEMON ALIKE! THE SIZZLING STYLES CONTEST IS ABOUT TO BEGIN IN 10 MINUTES!" The Announce proclamined.

Absinthe would be approached by a festival attendant. "Good evening young fair maiden. WELCOME TO THE FIRE FESTIVAL!" The man said shooting fireworks out his arm sleeves.

"We have rides, we have strides; food and goods, bring your joy and passion for we have ALL THAT WE YOU CAN IMAGINE!" Wrapping his arm around the girl. "I must admit you have the flare, you are wonderful. I be your pokemon are equally exquisite! Let me direct you and give you a crew, there is more where than just a few crudes." The entertainer jumped for joy and let out flames and fireworks. "I offer you this map with time and dates, from the Battle chateau to the Lumiose Gates. So much to see and so little time, now for forth with fun and joy in mind!" Leaving with laughter, and juggling torches.

The crowds were small considering the festival just started. The booths were lit by pokemon's abilites and moves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:26 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla and Leon walked at the entrance as many people were walking around. Both of the Hanabi children were wearing traditional yukatas to this event. Leon was wearing a plain dark blue yukata with a black sash that had waves on it. While Ulla was wearing a black yukata that had lanterns on it. Both of them were walking around but mainly, Ulla was tugging on Leon's yukata to check out different stands. "Big brother let's go check out this stand next!" "Ulla. Please stop pulling me around. You are going to get my yukata stretched and your's dirty." He explained as he tugged back to make her let go of his sleeve. He sighed as he looked around. More and more people started coming in as it started to get darker. "Maybe I should carry you on my back for now Ulla." "Isn't that too much for you though?" "Not as much as if I had to look for you in the crowds. Now come on." He knelt down as Ulla climbed on his back.

Both of them started walking around as they noticed Abby talking to one of the attendants. "Big brother look it's Abby!" "She looks busy." "That doesn't mean we can't stop in and say hi." Leon groaned as it sounded like work to walk over there to say hi. But, he did so anyways.  

Cecile Silverstone

Arkelos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:00 pm
Cecile Silverstone
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla and Leon walked at the entrance as many people were walking around. Both of the Hanabi children were wearing traditional yukatas to this event. Leon was wearing a plain dark blue yukata with a black sash that had waves on it. While Ulla was wearing a black yukata that had lanterns on it. Both of them were walking around but mainly, Ulla was tugging on Leon's yukata to check out different stands. "Big brother let's go check out this stand next!" "Ulla. Please stop pulling me around. You are going to get my yukata stretched and your's dirty." He explained as he tugged back to make her let go of his sleeve. He sighed as he looked around. More and more people started coming in as it started to get darker. "Maybe I should carry you on my back for now Ulla." "Isn't that too much for you though?" "Not as much as if I had to look for you in the crowds. Now come on." He knelt down as Ulla climbed on his back.

Both of them started walking around as they noticed Abby talking to one of the attendants. "Big brother look it's Abby!" "She looks busy." "That doesn't mean we can't stop in and say hi." Leon groaned as it sounded like work to walk over there to say hi. But, he did so anyways.

One of the Female Dancers walked up to Leon with a sexy look about her. "Hey sweetheart, seeing a parent with their kids at a festival this big shows a very caring heart." Letting out a sigh and moisting her lips, she continued. "I bet a big- strong- man like you would loooove the Battle Arena at the Gate of the Lumiose. It's the Skate Park just in case you're not from around these parts." Placing her hands softly on his chest, "I mean no harm to you or the little one, There is also a Beauty Contest about to take place if you little one here." Turning away from the two headed on her way, "Relax and enjoy the Festival, there plenty for everyone." She said making her final appeal with a flirtatious wink.

A flashy nearby poster with a victorious and strong looking Darmanitan with a hammer; advertising a strength competition in Camphrier Town.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:56 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

When Leon noticed the female walking over, he automatically felt uncomfortable as he slid to the side a bit. "This is my kid sister." He said blatantly to try her throw her off her game. "I'd rather be under a tree and relax in all honesty." Once she put her hands on her chest, that's when he felt really umcomfortable as he backed up even more. Ulla was a bit confused as to why Leon was acting this way as she climb off of his back. She watched as the lady walked off, then looked at her brother as he was leaning against a wall very uncomfortable and breathing heavy. "What's the matter with you?" "...Y-You'll learn when your older." He said as he regained his composure.

Ulla looked at the poster of the Darmantian poster but then her eyes went to the Beauty Contest. Her eyes glittered as she looked at Leon. "....I am not entering if that's what you are thinking." Ulla pouted as she wanted her brother to be a part of it as well. "You can go ahead. I'll take pictures." Ulla smiled warmly as she grabbed onto Leon's hand as he started heading to where they can sign up.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:29 pm
"Whoa! Hands off the merch, rando!" Absinthe shouted, jumping back when the festival attendant tried to wrap his arm around her. "...sorry. I don't mind you telling me what's going on around here, just... no touchy, okay?"

Once she got the flyer from the attendant, she looked around a bit, eventually spotting Leon having a heart attack. 'You alright?" she asked once she got close enough for them to hear her above the crowd.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:23 pm
Wren arrived in Lumiose City's Pokemon center with a singular goal. He'd heard there would be a lot of Fire-types here for the festival and there were a few he'd been considering acquiring for...reasons. "I'm not prepared for this..." He told himself, worrying that someone might push him into a battle out here.

He'd find his way out of the Pokemon Center before too long and head in the direction the crowds seemed to be moving in search of the festival grounds, proper.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:45 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

While the two were walking around, Leon heard a female's voice and automatically thought it was the female dancer as he flinched and backed away. He ran into Ulla as she fell forward but Leon quickly caught her before she would face plant into the ground. "Sorry. Sorry." He said to Ulla as he helped her stand straight. He looked to where he saw the voice to see it was Abby. "Oh. Abisinthe. Sorry, I thought you were someone else." He said blankly as he brushed off his yukata of any dirt that got on it then helped Ulla as well. Ulla smiled as she looked at Abby and pointed at her. "Your clothes." Leon was a bit confused on what she was talking about as he looked at Abby a bit disappointed. "You didn't dress up for the occasion? I thought everyone would want to dress up. I'm sure you'll look decent in one." With that remark, Ulla kicked Leon's ankle.

Leon squinted at the pain then looked down at Ulla who had almost a death glare. To his surprise, he was a bit shocked. ....If I didn't know better....she could have the same death glare mom use to have.... He thought as he looked back at Abby. "Why don't we go to a stand to see if someone would rent out a yukata for you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:17 pm
Abby was curious about what a yukata was for about a few seconds before she realized what Leon was trying to do. "Ah, no thanks. I'm fine with what I got on," she insisted, looking a bit embarrassed. Changing clothes in an unfamiliar place was another sore spot with her, apparently.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:53 pm
Hidden under cloak, the dragon tamer came across the festival by accident. As it just so happened, he needed to pass through without appearing to suspicious. Walking past one of the stalls, he noticed a stand selling various colorful masks of fire type Pokemon. He'd help himself to a Fennekin mask when the vendor averted his eyes, quickly attaching it to his face to complete his disguise. With that done, there was an announcement of a contest and he couldn't help but show interest. "Well I'm already here. Guess I should mingle for a bit... Maybe try some of the food and games? Hehehehe" he grinned beneath the mask.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:59 pm
Heat. Fire. Hot burning painful death. And an entire festival centered around it? Humans never ceased to amaze her. However, word was that this festival would be the most effective way for Eve to acquire the fire pokemon she needed. So, for that, she would suffer through the possibility of being burned to a crisp. Though, the Leafeon hybrid was not entirely alone on this quest. Her overly hyperactive Joltik, Araneae, scurried all over the young hybrid's body, though never once leaving the safety of her trainer's touch, excitedly looking around at all the sights. So much was going on, new things were constantly grabbing the small bug's attention, she just couldn't stay focused on any one spectacle for long.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:15 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Wren arrived in Lumiose City's Pokemon center with a singular goal. He'd heard there would be a lot of Fire-types here for the festival and there were a few he'd been considering acquiring for...reasons. "I'm not prepared for this..." He told himself, worrying that someone might push him into a battle out here.

He'd find his way out of the Pokemon Center before too long and head in the direction the crowds seemed to be moving in search of the festival grounds, proper.

The gates were decorated with streamers and torches, two Charizard statues were blowing flames that pierced the sky. Dancers and Jesters were giving quiet a show. As they passed out flyers and pamphlets they sang and dances.

Just outside the city the Skate park has be converted into a Battle ring. Many trainers were boasting about their skills and taunting others to battle. The Battle master was handing out information about the battles; rules, limits, etc.
"Hey you!" The woman shouted, "Wanna square up? I'm on a hot streak, Will you be the one to cool my jets?" She shouted with a taunting tone. Another few others called out for a challenge. The Battle Master stopped Wren offering prizes and glory if he choose to battle. "No pressure my friend, we have many hot headed trainers, if you pass by again; we welcome a new face around here." Pulling out another flyer, "The Sizzling Style Competition is about to begin. It's just up the hill." He smiled walking offer attending other passersby.

The announcement came over the speakers, "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AND POKEMON ALIKE. FINAL CALL FOR SIGN UP AT THE SIZZLING STYLING CONTEST! 2 MINUTE TO SIGN UP!"

Cecile Silverstone
||Ulla and Leon||

While the two were walking around, Leon heard a female's voice and automatically thought it was the female dancer as he flinched and backed away. He ran into Ulla as she fell forward but Leon quickly caught her before she would face plant into the ground. "Sorry. Sorry." He said to Ulla as he helped her stand straight. He looked to where he saw the voice to see it was Abby. "Oh. Abisinthe. Sorry, I thought you were someone else." He said blankly as he brushed off his yukata of any dirt that got on it then helped Ulla as well. Ulla smiled as she looked at Abby and pointed at her. "Your clothes." Leon was a bit confused on what she was talking about as he looked at Abby a bit disappointed. "You didn't dress up for the occasion? I thought everyone would want to dress up. I'm sure you'll look decent in one." With that remark, Ulla kicked Leon's ankle.

Leon squinted at the pain then looked down at Ulla who had almost a death glare. To his surprise, he was a bit shocked. ....If I didn't know better....she could have the same death glare mom use to have.... He thought as he looked back at Abby. "Why don't we go to a stand to see if someone would rent out a yukata for you?"

TerashiLeonGoken
Abby was curious about what a yukata was for about a few seconds before she realized what Leon was trying to do. "Ah, no thanks. I'm fine with what I got on," she insisted, looking a bit embarrassed. Changing clothes in an unfamiliar place was another sore spot with her, apparently.

A Flare grunt walks up to the three, showing no harm or aggression. "Greetings children. I, on be half of the Fire Festival administrative, wish offer our upmost apologies for our performer's behavior. They have been instructed to not physically touch our guests, and have been taken care accordingly. I offer each of you 5 tickets for your troubles. We do hope that the rest of your time is enjoyable." The Woman said handing out five tickets to each of them, than walking away.

The announcement came over the speakers, "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AND POKEMON ALIKE. FINAL CALL FOR SIGN UP AT THE SIZZLING STYLING CONTEST! 2 MINUTE TO SIGN UP!"

DragonYolk
Hidden under cloak, the dragon tamer came across the festival by accident. As it just so happened, he needed to pass through without appearing to suspicious. Walking past one of the stalls, he noticed a stand selling various colorful masks of fire type Pokemon. He'd help himself to a Fennekin mask when the vendor averted his eyes, quickly attaching it to his face to complete his disguise. With that done, there was an announcement of a contest and he couldn't help but show interest. "Well I'm already here. Guess I should mingle for a bit... Maybe try some of the food and games? Hehehehe" he grinned beneath the mask.

"Great choice sir, Enjoy the festival." the shop keeper said. "If you're looking for some fun, the games are up Route 5 and the Food is scattered thought the festival. Again, have fun."

The annoucment came over the speakers, "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AND POKEMON ALIKE. FINAL CALL FOR SIGN UP AT THE SIZZLING STYLING CONTEST! 2 MINUTE TO SIGN UP!"

Ms Edyn
Heat. Fire. Hot burning painful death. And an entire festival centered around it? Humans never ceased to amaze her. However, word was that this festival would be the most effective way for Eve to acquire the fire pokemon she needed. So, for that, she would suffer through the possibility of being burned to a crisp. Though, the Leafeon hybrid was not entirely alone on this quest. Her overly hyperactive Joltik, Araneae, scurried all over the young hybrid's body, though never once leaving the safety of her trainer's touch, excitedly looking around at all the sights. So much was going on, new things were constantly grabbing the small bug's attention, she just couldn't stay focused on any one spectacle for long.

A boy comes running up to leafeon Hybrid, "Ma'am, I love your outfit, it gives a beautiful ring to the festival. I have several assorted masks here that i made for the festival. They are free of course for such a beautifully dressed lady." The boy smiled, he than noticed a small electric bug type crawling around the woman. "Oh my, i have not seen a pokemon like this before. What type or kind is it?" he asked with curiosity. "I must apologize i'm not from around here. My parents and i are visiting Kalos and we stopped to enjoy the some relaxation. The bug types from my region are vastly different." He paused for a moment, "I must apologize again, this is the first Festival since i got my first pokemon. I just turned 11 last month."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:31 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was a bit surprised by the Team Flare grunt giving them tickets. She looked at everyone. "...Team Flare? Should we, be concerned?""As long as there not doing weird...we will be fine. Let's go." He said to Ulla and Abby as Ulla grabbed Abby's hand as they started walking to the sign up for the styling contest. As they arrived to the booth sign ups for the styling contest. Ulla was jumping very happily. "I see your excited." "I've never done one of these! So I wonder how it's going to be like." "You're not going to get stage fright are you?" With that, Ulla looked a bit confused as she didn't really know what that was. "What's that?"  

Cecile Silverstone

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:04 pm
Looking to the stall merchant, the ever present and immobile smile on the Fennekin mask would greet them. "Oh yeah? Thanks a lot!" He would do just that then, at least it was his plan until he heard that announcement again. The contest was going to begin soon if he wanted to see it, which he did. Heading over to the contest grounds, he somehow ended up in line for sign ups.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff