Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Fire Festival Flare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:10 pm
Wren jumped backwards a bit when someone suddenly erupted into existence in front of him like a gout of flame spontaneously igniting before his eyes. "Yeeeeaaaahhhh.... How about no?" He suggested to the hyperactive festival promoter. He wasn't looking for a battle at all. Especially not here. Looking around him at all the people and their Fire-type Pokemon, he figured it would be best to keep his Grass-types as far from the festival as possible.

When he heard someone promoting a style contest, though, his intrigue was garnered. "That sounds like it might be fun..." He said to himself, wondering how it might work. Hopefully it wouldn't involve any Pokemon since he didn't own a single Fire-type, though. That was, after all, why he had come here in the first place. Hoping to find one he actually had an interest in. Wandering over toward said style competition, he'd find his way into the, apparently fairly short at the moment, line and sign up as soon as he was able.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:19 pm
"Oh, um, thank you," Eve said, though a little unsure as she accepted one of the masks from the young boy. Honestly, she really hadn't expected anyone to approach her like that. "She's called a Joltik," she smiled as she watched her small bug's curiosity get the better of her as she practically jumped onto the young boy and proceed to crawl all over him, "An electric/bug type, and mostly harmless. She's just a highly excitable and curious one."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:55 pm
"Styling Contest?" she asked after she took the tickets given to her. "If it's anything like the contests in Hoenn, I'm not interested. I'd prefer an actual battle. My Torchic could use some toughening up."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:34 pm
Cecile Silverstone
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was a bit surprised by the Team Flare grunt giving them tickets. She looked at everyone. "...Team Flare? Should we, be concerned?""As long as there not doing weird...we will be fine. Let's go." He said to Ulla and Abby as Ulla grabbed Abby's hand as they started walking to the sign up for the styling contest. As they arrived to the booth sign ups for the styling contest. Ulla was jumping very happily. "I see your excited." "I've never done one of these! So I wonder how it's going to be like." "You're not going to get stage fright are you?" With that, Ulla looked a bit confused as she didn't really know what that was. "What's that?"

DragonYolk
Looking to the stall merchant, the ever present and immobile smile on the Fennekin mask would greet them. "Oh yeah? Thanks a lot!" He would do just that then, at least it was his plan until he heard that announcement again. The contest was going to begin soon if he wanted to see it, which he did. Heading over to the contest grounds, he somehow ended up in line for sign ups.

Requiem of Whyspers
Wren jumped backwards a bit when someone suddenly erupted into existence in front of him like a gout of flame spontaneously igniting before his eyes. "Yeeeeaaaahhhh.... How about no?" He suggested to the hyperactive festival promoter. He wasn't looking for a battle at all. Especially not here. Looking around him at all the people and their Fire-type Pokemon, he figured it would be best to keep his Grass-types as far from the festival as possible.

When he heard someone promoting a style contest, though, his intrigue was garnered. "That sounds like it might be fun..." He said to himself, wondering how it might work. Hopefully it wouldn't involve any Pokemon since he didn't own a single Fire-type, though. That was, after all, why he had come here in the first place. Hoping to find one he actually had an interest in. Wandering over toward said style competition, he'd find his way into the, apparently fairly short at the moment, line and sign up as soon as he was able.

"Greetings and a warm welcome to all our contestants!" The spoke man proclaimed. "The Sizzling Style Competition is underway. For the First round Our contestants will come onto the stage to heat and melt our hearts with their pokemon. Give us a dazzling pose, a fiery stance; But wait a moment, we have not clue know who our contestants are yet, do we?" he said with a smile and chuckle." Taking a breather and waving his hand around with an energetic. "Trainers come on out and introduce yourself!" The lights flashed, confetti rained down, music played with a enchanting beating.

Ms Edyn
"Oh, um, thank you," Eve said, though a little unsure as she accepted one of the masks from the young boy. Honestly, she really hadn't expected anyone to approach her like that. "She's called a Joltik," she smiled as she watched her small bug's curiosity get the better of her as she practically jumped onto the young boy and proceed to crawl all over him, "An electric/bug type, and mostly harmless. She's just a highly excitable and curious one."

The boy laughed and giggled as the little pokemon crawled and tickled him. "Awwww she's so adorable; here let me show you my pokemon." The boy said with a chuckle. With a flash of light a Spinarak appears on the boy's shoulder.

As soon as the pokemon appeared a couple came walking up to the two, "Oh hello, who is your friend son." The man said, "Oh, I'm not sure, I offered her my mask for the festival and was admiring her outfit. Isn't it beautiful?" The woman looked over, "Yes i must agree, it's a very beautiful dress. I'm sorry if our son has bothered you. I'm sure you would like to be enjoying the festival than babysitting." She said with a smile. "Our son is very special child, he loves bug type pokemon. He wants to be an Entomologist when he gets comes ready." The said with reach around and rubbing the back of his head.

The boy popped in, "Here is your Joltik back, Thank you again for being so nice. I do hope i have not ruined your night."

TerashiLeonGoken
"Styling Contest?" she asked after she took the tickets given to her. "If it's anything like the contests in Hoenn, I'm not interested. I'd prefer an actual battle. My Torchic could use some toughening up."

An annoucement comes over the speakers, "Attention all trainers and spectators. We are opening a special battle challenge. Stage One pokemon competitors. Bring your Stage One A game! Come to the skate park just out side the City gates if you are looking for a fight! Can you bring the heat to the field?"  

Arkelos

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:10 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

As Ulla and Leon started getting to the stage, Leon felt a weight pulling him back a little. He looked back to see his little sister pulling at his sleeve more and more. He sighed as he picked her up as there were more and more people around. "Are you getting nervous?" "O-Of course not! I-I've done dozens of these!" "...This is your first time isn't it?" He said in disbelief as Ulla nodded. "You were always more into books and playing by yourself. Why did you wanna try something that a ton of people are watching you at?" 'Because...I thought it was something you would like to see me do....and maybe...mom and dad..." Both of them grew silent. She waited patiently for her turn to introduce herself to the crowd.

Leon then ruffled her hair with his free hand. "Both of them would've loved to watch you, I'm sure of it. But that doesn't mean you have to force yourself to do it if you don't want to Ulla. The important thing they would want is for you to have fun with it. Understand?" Ulla thought about it and nodded happily. "Put me down Leon, I'll attend." Soon enough, Ulla signed up for the competition and thought about what Pokemon would be best for this. Leon watched as his sister went on to the stage as he took a seat close to the stage. They were able to make eye contact through all the lights as Leon waved to her to show where he was sitting. Ulla smiled warmly as she waved back.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:30 pm
"That's more like it," Absinthe said to herself with a smirk.She turned to the side to let Leon and Ulla know that she was running off on her own to go join the battle contest, only to find herself alone. Did they run off without her to do the style contest? Eh, whatever. She wasn't interested in that to begin with. Not thinking much about it, Abby ran off.

It took her a minute to find the outskirts of the city, and another minute to find the skate park mentioned in the announcement. (Hoverboard helped reduce travel times), but she eventually found the stage one competition. "Sign me up! Absinthe Deathrage, using Torchic. Her nickname is Angela, if you record that," she said to the first official-looking person she could find.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:55 pm
Wren quietly followed the line toward the stage for the style competition and, as the line grew shorter and he drew closer to the stage, the more he wondered if he was really dressed for this kind of competition. After all, the only Pokemon he had were Grass and Fairy-types except for one and he was a Dragon-type. Fire-types were never something he'd ever fancied himself a trainer of but the more he thought about them, the more he realized certain ones would do some good for his company if he could figure out how to utilize their waste properly.

While his thoughts were elsewhere, he failed to catch sight of himself reaching he stage. "Oh no..." He thought as he realized he hadn't decided which Pokemon to use or what to do to stand out. Thinking fast, he figured that his best option was probably going to be Aconite for the moment. She was a natural showoff and loved to perform so it wouldn't be as hard to perform under pressure for her.

When he made it to the stage, he hesitated for a moment before releasing his Maractus for the crowd to meet. The Grass-type danced around for a moment before striking a pose and showing off her flowers and her natural patterns. Wren stood behind her, posing awkwardly and looking extremely nervous but hey, he was trying to have fun, right?  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff