Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Juan Day in Hoenn - Lykas' Badge Run Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:11 pm
Lykas arrived in Sootopolis city, despite his eagerness to avoid the place normally and looked around for a moment. "Where did he live again?"

"Who?"

"Juan... I need to speak with him about something rather important." Lykas replied to whoever had spoken before he even looked around.

"He lives in the house across the way, near the entrance to the Cave of Origin." Came the reply.

"Oh ya, thanks." Lykas replied, recalling now where the old man had retired to and heading that direction still without ever bothering to see who had spoken to him.

"He looks familiar..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:45 pm
Crossing the small city of Sootopolis toward the opposite side, Lykas would find himself standing outside Juan's door before long. "I really hope he's willing to talk about this and doesn't just tell me to give it up..." He said to himself as he knocked on the door.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:01 pm
"Adelante! Come in!" A man's voice called out from the other side of the door. On the other side Lykas would find a finely outfitted living room, the furnishings and other knickknacks all of a very exotic and yet old style. Looked sort of similar to something you might find in Kalos but still starkly different. The man he sought was seated at a small stable in front of a bay window overlooking the lake at the center of the Sootopolis City, the man enjoying the view with a cup of some sort of red drink with berries floating in it. The man wouldn't turn his head to acknowledged his visitor, the view captivating him.

"Please, have a seat. Sangria?" He offered his visitor as he made a smooth flourish of his hand to signal towards the pitcher containing whatever he was drinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:07 pm
Lykas entered when bid to do so and, as he entered, he was at least polite enough to pull his hair up a bit. As he walked in further, he carefully bundled his incredibly long ponytail into a sort of bun and secured it with itself. "Hello, Juan." He greeted the elder male. "I'd love some but I'm on a mission at the moment and I'd like to keep my head focused on my objective for now." He told the man as he stood behind him and looked out the window, toward the gym.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:40 pm
"More for me then." Juan said, then taking a big gulp of his drink before finally turning to face his visior who had now seated. "Hola, my friend. What can I do for you on this fine day? Hm?" He asked Lykas, a suave smile on his face. You just know he has broken a lot of hearts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:48 pm
Lykas nodded and withheld a small laugh, though he couldn't help that his cheeks flushed a slightly dark shade of blue. He couldn't deny that, among the many others around the world, he'd held a secret crush for Juan since he was a child. "I have a bit of a favor to ask of you. You probably don't remember me but you and I go way back." He explained as his cheeks regained their normal color.

"I need your support to make Wallace uphold a bet we made a long time ago." He explained, though he held his tongue for now until he could determine if Juan would be cooperative with his plan.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:14 pm
"We do? I'm certain I would remember someone as enchanting as yourself, with skin the hue as beautiful as the open sea." The man said, laying on thick the 'suave'. For Juan though it was never really intentional, it was something he just couldn't turn off. "Wallace you say? Ah, my head strong pupil. What kind of bet did you make with him? He's made many bets that I know of and I must admit, he usually wins his bets."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:05 pm
SubonicXP

Lykas nodded to the question regarding their history. "If I recall correctly, you were there at my birth. It would make sense you were there to see the birth of your pupil's first publicly known child." He explained, recalling an old photograph Erika had shown him of his birth, coincidentally enough cutting his mother out of the picture to focus on Wallace holding him with Juan behind, congratulating the gym leader.

"It's a bit late on my part, I'll admit. I told I'd come back within a year's time and....things kept me a bit distracting from keeping to that dead line. " He added after the fact. "But I plan to go speak to him and set a new time for it. The challenge, however, was that I would challenge him for ownership of his gym." He paused for a moment, trying not to get angry at what came next. "The challenge was only made, however, when he disowned me entirely, at the age of fourteen, after discovering I had become a hybrid in order to save my life." Were he not so heated and caught up in the moment, he'd have been flattered by Juan's charm but at the moment, he swept the flattery aside in favor of his tale.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:21 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"Ah, it's you, Lykas." Juan said in a rather nonchalant way. It was part of his 'cool' and suave demeanor one had to guess. Never show surprise, it ruins the mystery. "Yes, your father is quit the character, isn't he? But I must ask, my chico, what is it you want from Juan? I am more than happy to help but I must hear what exactly it is you want from this old hombre."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:39 pm
SubonicXP

"Ah, it's you, Lykas." Juan said in a rather nonchalant way. It was part of his 'cool' and suave demeanor one had to guess. Never show surprise, it ruins the mystery. "Yes, your father is quit the character, isn't he? But I must ask, my chico, what is it you want from Juan? I am more than happy to help but I must hear what exactly it is you want from this old hombre."

Lykas nodded when Juan realized who he was, finally. "I want you to make him keep his end of our deal. I already plan to reinstate that bet with a new deadline and, knowing him, he'll assume I'm going to fail to follow through again so he won't hesitate to take it." He explained. "I don't plan on making him leave the gym, though. I have no interest in his job. But he needs to learn that even people and things he's deemed 'ugly' have their worth. Many of them far more than he could ever give them credit for." The pain in the boy's eyes was clear as he spoke. He tried not to let it show but ever since his last encounter with Wallace, he'd been looking forward to a chance to kick his butt and prove himself worthy of Wallace's love, even if he didn't want it anymore.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:26 am
Requiem of Whyspers

Lykas nodded when Juan realized who he was, finally. "I want you to make him keep his end of our deal. I already plan to reinstate that bet with a new deadline and, knowing him, he'll assume I'm going to fail to follow through again so he won't hesitate to take it." He explained. "I don't plan on making him leave the gym, though. I have no interest in his job. But he needs to learn that even people and things he's deemed 'ugly' have their worth. Many of them far more than he could ever give them credit for." The pain in the boy's eyes was clear as he spoke. He tried not to let it show but ever since his last encounter with Wallace, he'd been looking forward to a chance to kick his butt and prove himself worthy of Wallace's love, even if he didn't want it anymore.

"Very well, mi nino. Shall I accompany you to the gym then? See our favorite person? I have drank plenty for such a meeting anyways." Juan said with a laugh before taking one last swig of his drink, finishing it off and yet eying the pitcher as if desiring another glass before he headed out. Alas he would decide against it as a he stood up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:51 pm
SubonicXP

"Very well, mi nino. Shall I accompany you to the gym then? See our favorite person? I have drank plenty for such a meeting anyways." Juan said with a laugh before taking one last swig of his drink, finishing it off and yet eyeing the pitcher as if desiring another glass before he headed out. Alas he would decide against it as a he stood up.

Lykas nodded, standing up as well, though not quite certain when he had sat down. Juan did have a way of making his guests feel relaxed when visiting him, after all. He'd remember visiting only once before, back when he was very small and he wasn't quite sure it was the same house back then but even in those days he recalled how comfortable it seemed to be when he'd come to visit. "I'd appreciate it if you did. Wallace is more likely to agree if he sees his mentor watching him, even if you don't say anything to him." The hybrid thought aloud. Juan might not completely agree with him but if he came along this might be a bit easier than just trying to force Wallace to agree.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:55 am
Requiem of Whyspers

Lykas nodded, standing up as well, though not quite certain when he had sat down. Juan did have a way of making his guests feel relaxed when visiting him, after all. He'd remember visiting only once before, back when he was very small and he wasn't quite sure it was the same house back then but even in those days he recalled how comfortable it seemed to be when he'd come to visit. "I'd appreciate it if you did. Wallace is more likely to agree if he sees his mentor watching him, even if you don't say anything to him." The hybrid thought aloud. Juan might not completely agree with him but if he came along this might be a bit easier than just trying to force Wallace to agree.

"Very well." Juan said with a nod as he went to a corner of the room and fetched one of his finest full length coats from the rack. He had many of them lining the wall, each of them with a water theme. This time he chose a rather dark looking one, usually only wearing it for times of dire urgency and seriousness. Perhaps seeing the coat alone would get through to Wallace. "Lead the way."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:18 am
SubonicXP
Lykas nodded, watching Juan retrieve his coat. He marveled at the variety of the man's wardrobe before he started to head out, leading the way to the gym. He had no plans on challenging Wallace today but this was the point he reinstated the challenge he had issued far too long ago.

When he reached the gym doors, he paused for a moment, suddenly apprehensive. Why was it so hard for him to walk through these doors today? Chaos had been with him the last time he was standing here to confront his father. This time he had Juan for support. Maybe that was the problem?

"I... I'm not even sure what I'm going to say to him but I'll figure it out..." He told himself as he pushed the doors open and walked inside, calling out for Wallace as he did.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:21 am
Requiem of Whyspers
SubonicXP
Lykas nodded, watching Juan retrieve his coat. He marveled at the variety of the man's wardrobe before he started to head out, leading the way to the gym. He had no plans on challenging Wallace today but this was the point he reinstated the challenge he had issued far too long ago.

When he reached the gym doors, he paused for a moment, suddenly apprehensive. Why was it so hard for him to walk through these doors today? Chaos had been with him the last time he was standing here to confront his father. This time he had Juan for support. Maybe that was the problem?

"I... I'm not even sure what I'm going to say to him but I'll figure it out..." He told himself as he pushed the doors open and walked inside, calling out for Wallace as he did.

Juan followed Lykas silently into the gym, the man gazing around as he entered. Every time he came to 'his' old gym he got a little sentimental, and this time was no different.

"Excuse me! Please don't shout!" A beautiful young woman ironically shouted back at Lykas as she ran up to him. All the gym trainers here were a sight to behold, male or female, and that's the way Wallace liked it. "Can I help you?" She said upon approaching Lykas, an irritated look in her eyes. "The gym leader is very busy, you know. If you intend to battle him I hope you got some badges." She scoffed, as if the idea of this...person...having a single badge was humorous.

Juan had his back turned to them both, though Lykas was close enough to hear him groan in response to the woman. He knew Lykas could handle himself so for now he stayed out of it.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff