Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:52 pm
.: Bunny Hide and Seek :.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:55 pm
.: Information and Rules :.

• Object of this game is to match the current rolled number.
    - IF you do, you "find" a bunny.
    - A new roll will happen each time a bunny is "Found"

• You may only post once a day per lion without a hare!
    - So, if you don't roll the number, that's your post for that lion.
    - when a new roll is up, you may again try for that roll. As it is a new roll.
    - if you forget to add the roll in your post, you're welcome to post it after.
    - if you accidentally mess up your roll [as in wrong dice, no dice, wrong number of dice] you are allowed to correct yourself in the next post.

• You may only post one lion per post!
    - For obvious reasons.
    - This is only for pride lions, no bunnies or rogues.
    - New members that have been postef in the joining thread are welcome to participate.
    - these bunnies are for THIS pride. Please keep them here!

• You may only win ONE bunny per week.
    - Again, obvious reasons.

• These will be RP responses!
    - Please make it ICly based!
    - You'll get a Rp response back when/if you win a bunny.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I rolled 4 20-sided dice: 7, 6, 12, 12 Total: 37 (4-80)

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:58 pm

Soyala appeared to everyone with a smile upon her face. This year, she was given the task of opening the Hide and Seek: Bunny edition! Some bunnies had agreed to hide in the snow, and places around the mountain to be found by lions. If they get found, they have agreed to become companions with those lions to assist them from this point on.

"Welcome!" She said with a booming voice to allow everyone to hear her. "I'd like to thank everyone for coming today" She said. Today was a great day for some hiding and finding practice. Not a cloud in the sky, no snow was falling, and the temperatures were acceptable, one might even say warm.... If they lived here.

She explained to all those without bunnies, the rules that needed to be held. It didn't take too long. She made sure each participant was well wear of all the rules and everything before she continued. Once no questions were asked, she smiled nodded at the crowd and then begun the game.

"Let the games begin!" she said

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:59 pm

Lian had been mingling with the locals (and honestly, talking with them had pretty much solidified his decision to stay. He was planning on asking to join) when word of the game reached his ears. For those without companions, huh?

He curiously made his way over to where it would start, sitting down and listening intently to the lioness' words. Hide and seek? Well, he always had been good at tracking... back in his old home. The challenge would be fun, and what better way to show he belonged than to dig his paws into one of their customs.

So with a determined look, Vegliantino stood and started trailing through the snow, poking around in bushes and sniffing around for any kind of scent.

MangoMeow

MangoMeow rolled 4 20-sided dice: 16, 16, 5, 17 Total: 54 (4-80)

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:04 pm
(( This did not take me long to mess up, I'm so sorry. XD;; ))  
Syrius Lionwing rolled 4 20-sided dice: 20, 6, 13, 17 Total: 56 (4-80)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:32 am
User ImageThe mint green male stepped slowly on to the snow. This was hopefully his chance. His brother had been lucky, a hare had claimed him virtually on the day he had arrived. Of course Bopa hadn’t been here half as long a s his half sibling but the sight of all the lions with their hares made him a little jealous. He was determined to find himself a hare and have a bunny companion.

He just had to find one first.

He smiled at Soyala on his way past, he understood the rules. Hopefully the fates would be with him and he would be lucky enough to find one of the hiding hares. He gave a nod to Lian on his way past, another guy in search of a companion. It felt nice that he wasn’t the only one without a bunny friend.

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow rolled 4 20-sided dice: 7, 11, 15, 3 Total: 36 (4-80)

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:29 am
The cloaked lion glanced up at the green male as he passed, nodding back and watching the other for a moment longer before going back to his searching. He wondered idly how long it'd take for someone to come across the first bunny... and whether he'd find one himself. Here's to hoping.

No, that was the wrong attitude. He needed to believe he would find one.

So with a determined lift in his steps, Lian started making his way down a ledge into a small clearing. This seemed a decent enough place to start looking. Perhaps he'd find a hare tucked away under some foliage.

Bronze Coffee rolled 4 20-sided dice: 18, 16, 16, 9 Total: 59 (4-80)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:01 am
With the games beginning, Teremun felt like a cub again. Maybe today he'd find himself a companion to talk to.

So he stepped gingerly, looking this way and that. How did you find a hare? That was the question, wasn't it? Teremun's eyes scanned everywhere as he took off one way. He'd understood the rules since he was a cub, so this time it was going to be really fun.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Syrius Lionwing rolled 4 20-sided dice: 12, 1, 12, 12 Total: 37 (4-80)

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:32 am
The plush green male shuffled along happily, he was a little distracted, but that was mainly with the thought of a hare in his future.

The pride revered the fluffy long eared creatures and he completely understood why, they were cute and interesting and he really hoped he could attract a new friend, and more to the point, that he could find one quickly. They seemed to all be hiding really well.

I Lady Kiya I rolled 4 20-sided dice: 16, 5, 15, 4 Total: 40 (4-80)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:42 am
(First winner!)

Soyala watched all participants from a distance, upon a rock. She enjoyed watching them as they got close to finding a bunny, and tried to not giggle when one wasn't found. Even though they were sooo close. She hoped she wouldn't give anything away, but sometimes you just couldn't help it.

She was bursting with excitement hoping that someone would find one soon! As she was about to go crazy, a new face did! She smiled and beamed as the green male, unaware in the moment, found the first hare! How exciting!

She wished she could join them, though it'd be unfair, she helped hide them!

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Bronze Coffee rolled 4 20-sided dice: 8, 18, 5, 5 Total: 36 (4-80)

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:25 am
He'd found nothing so far, but that was alright. He was having fun. Teremun grinned as he looked around at the other adults looking in the clearing for the favored rabbits that were hiding. He was so excited still to try to find one! He jumped off to the side a bit, finding nothing in the bushes he was looking through.

"Aw."  
MangoMeow rolled 4 20-sided dice: 17, 7, 10, 1 Total: 35 (4-80)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:01 pm
A few minutes of shuffling through snow-covered leaves and plants yielded nothing. Clucking his tongue, Lian scanned the grass once more before deciding to move over to the other side of the clearing. It was bare and blanketed with soft, untouched snow, but for a hare, that was probably the perfect place to burrow.

And if not, he could try going towards the sound of water nearby. His ears flicked about to try and pinpoint the noise, tilting his head to gaze at the trickling river nearby. Likely also a good spot. He would try there next after checking here.

MangoMeow

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:30 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Much to the green male's surprise, a grey bunny was just in this view. "You found me!" It jumped out with a smile happy to stand by this new found friend.

(Gender is up to you)  
MangoMeow rolled 4 20-sided dice: 7, 19, 14, 17 Total: 57 (4-80)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:53 am
The large lion pawed through the snow for a few minutes, uncovering.... nothing. By the end of it, the once untouched snow looked like it had been bulldozed through by a herd of antelope, he thought wryly, but still no hares to be found.

Alright, time to move onto that source of water he'd heard. Vegliantino padded his way over to it with quiet paws, and then paused at the sight of the river. It was flowing gently, tiny fish visible as they raced past.

He decided to follow the path of the river. Surely a hare would consider staying alongside it. As he walked, he paused to check beneath a nearby tree trunk.

MangoMeow

MangoMeow rolled 4 20-sided dice: 1, 18, 12, 5 Total: 36 (4-80)

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:27 am
He gave a sigh as nothing but empty space greeted him. Not here then, best to keep going. The male continued down the side of the river until he came across the area it flowed into - a large lake, glittering in the sunlight. Well, that was unexpected, but certainly not unwanted.

Lian decided to take a moment to just admire it. Walking along the shoreline, he smiled at the view of pristine white snow against dark blue water. It was quite peaceful here, he thought as he dipped his paw into it, curious as to how cold it was.

Very cold, he thought wryly.

Shaking his head, he turned his head to gaze around him, scanning the area for any hiding places.

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff