Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands
[ORP] .: Schnee Bunny Hide and Seek :. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MangoMeow rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-40)

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:26 pm
He wondered idly what could have put up these logs so meticulously. Clearly, this dam wasn't natural, but he didn't think any of the pride had any reason to form it.

Sniffing as he circled around it, he raised as eyebrow at the small trickles of water that escaped and then followed it's path to where it was coming out. There was a small hole in between the logs, possibly large enough for something the size of his paw to crawl into.

He stared curiously for a minute, before raising his paw and sticking it into the hole. Nothing was gained by just staring, after all.

MangoMeow rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 16 Total: 23 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:47 am
He wasn't entirely certain what he'd been expecting, but his paw hitting something furry wasn't it. There was a yip from within, followed by mad scratching and biting. Yelping himself, Lian jolted backwards to retrieve his paw and stared with wide eyes as a strange, brown creature came tumbling out, yapping angrily at him.

Well, he'd found the source of the dam, he was pretty sure.

Shaking his paw as he backed away, the lion snorted as the creature dove right back into the hole with a little wiggle. Probably best to leave it be.

MangoMeow

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:36 pm
MangoMeow

Since you're the only one rping still...

[you can pick between these three]

Baby, Baby, Adult  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:45 pm
I Lady Kiya I
MangoMeow

Since you're the only one rping still...

[you can pick between these three]

Baby

I am a very determined soul, rofl. I’ll happily take this first baby bun-bun. <3  

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:39 am
((Gonna just do an ending post to tie off Lian's tale in all of this, if that's alright.))

It was as he was backing away that he finally sighed and cast a resigned look around him. Perhaps it was best to call it a day. He'd been searching for hours now, and all of the hares were surely found by now.

So he started to turn around... something he admittedly hadn't done this entire time, and noticed the bright green eyes staring at him from the shadows. He blinked, unsure what this tiny little creature was doing, and then cautiously said, "Hello?"

Having finally been noticed, the tiny hare hopped carefully out from under it's hiding spot. He'd been following this lion for a while now, observing him and tailing him quietly, and for a moment there, he was thinking that this one wouldn't ever see him. He considered that an accomplishment, the little rodent thought smugly, but now that he was seen, he ought to introduce himself.

"... 'Lo," said the little bunny timidly, "Watcha doing?"

Lian stared down at his little follower and then snorted, wondering how many times he'd passed him without noticing. He needed to work on that; his father would have scolded him for his inattentiveness.

"Simply walking around, looking at all the new things, but I was actually about to head back to the feast, perhaps take a nap." He tilted his head to the side, trying to hide his excitement at having found a hare. "Would you like to join me?"

There was a moment of silence, before the hare nodded, "I am kinda hungry, and mom's probably wondering where I went." He hopped a few paces closer until he was underneath the large white lion, "I'm Pio."

The lion chuckled, walking forward as well, "Lian." And with that, the two began making their way back to the feast.

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff