Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays
Code Lyoko: Next Generation {Open/Accepting} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BunillaBean
Captain

Beloved Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:17 am
User Image
                                      [The Story]

20 years later and XANA is at it again and a new crew is back to fix what is starting to happen. Since Ulrich, Odd, Jeremy, Yumi, William and Aelita are to old and fragile to do anything about this time, their children have decided to scan in and fix the problem with XANA. They hope that this time around XANA will never do anything ever again and stay gone... PERMANENTLY. But on the way, problems arise when XANA becomes more powerful than ever with the help of an outside sorce and it's going to take a lot of skills beween the kids to have a fighting chance.

[Rules]

1. I will tell you when X.A.N.A attacks
                                      2. No god modding or auto hitting
                                      3. No Cybering
                                      4. No Orginal characters
                                      5. Make sure your images are a decent size and nothing to big. If you need help with sizing, let me know.
                                      6. Please quote me your character(s) profile.
                                      7. You can have to two character for now.
                                      8. First come, first serve with the characters.
                                      9. We do need 2 kids to man the super computer. (Ps you can't go into Lyoko.)
                                      10. No one has a super power outside lyoko.
                                      11. HAVE FUN!

[Character Code]

Normal appearance:
                                      Name:
                                      Role: Lyoko Warrior
                                      Skills:
                                      Lyoko appearance: (If your character mans the super computer then leave this spot blank)
                                      Lyoko power or weapon:
                                      Cell phone color:
                                      Transportation:

[Characters]

Jeremie Belpois' Son: Crispin Belpois [BlueBunnieBabe]
                                      Jeremie Belpois' Daughter: Karen Belpois <Mans the super computer> [HealingAssass1n]
                                      Aelita Schaeffer's Daughter: Shion Schaeffer [TunaDishCosplayer]
                                      Odd Della Robbia's Son: Thomas Robbia [HealingAssass1n]
                                      Odd Della Robbia's Daughter:
                                      Ulrich Stern's Son:
                                      Yumi Ishiyama's Son:
                                      Yumi Ishiyama's Daughter: Cordelia Ishiyama [BlueBunnieBabe]
                                      William Dunbar's Son:
                                      William Dunbar's Son:

[Locations]

XXXXKadic Academy XXXXXXXXXXXXXXCity XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXFactory
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Sectors]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:01 am
Karen Belpois
Computer Operator

User Image

Karen rode on her scooter, followed by Thomas who didnt seem all that thrilled to be spending his weekend at some old factory. Thomas was riding his skateboard and followed behind Karen till she turned and pulledinto the factory. The old concrete and steel beam structure seemed to still be structually sound for its old age. Thomas sighed, "Why are we here, Karen, its just an old warehouse." He complained, annoyed that he is missing out on some archery practice. She rolled her eyes, "Trying to fire three arrows from one bow and hitting three different targets is gonna take more then a weekend of practice, besides I need your arms" she said as he was confused, "For what?" Thomas questioned. Karen removed a tarp, revealing the elevator, "This elevator is as old as the factory yet it doesnt look rusted or destroyed. It and this factory were built to last for a reason and I want to explore." She said as she lead him to some of the back rooms till she revealed a sealed floor hatch, "I fixed the wires in the elevator controls but the power isnt on and I assume its controls are underground but the hatch is something im not strong enough to open, so I need your help." She explained but this sparked a bit of bickering and slight arguments about why they should or shouldnt open the hatch. After a bit of back and forth, Thomas sighed as he knelled and turned open the hatch handle and opened it. Karen got two painters masks and two flashlights out, "Here, for the dust and to see." She said as she began to climb down the ladder. Thomas knew that her brother would not be happy with him if he let her go down alone so he put on the mask over his mouth and turned the flash light on, climbing down the ladder.

Thomas Robbia
Lyoko Warrior/Archer

Lyoko Appearance
User Image

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

BunillaBean
Captain

Beloved Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:40 pm

✲When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?✲
User Image
User Image

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

Crispin was sitting on the bench in the courtyard of the school and was waiting for his sister to meat him so they could walk home together. But she never showed up and he was starting to get aggravated with Karen for now showing. "Where in the world can she be? I can't believe that she would just ditch me like this." He said and started asking around to the people that was leaving school late on where Karen could be at. He finally got his answer when one of the upper classmen told Crispin that he saw his sister walk off with someone and was heading that old abandon factory. 'Now why would she want to go there?' He thought to himself. Ther was no real reason to visit that place. Giving a sigh, Crispin thanked the upper classmen and headed his way to the factory and find out what exactly his sister was up to.

It took him like forever to get ot he factory and that was when he saw his sister in the distance when some dude that he couldn't really make out. Giving a small growl, Crispin ran towards the factory and when we went inside his sister just totally disappeared. He looked all over the place for her but all he saw was darkness, mold, dust and bug. And not exactly in that order. It was awhile of looking before he saw that there was an opened hatxh that went to somewhere. He looked down the hole and just saw complete darkness. "If Karen is down there, I swear I'm going to smack her." He told himself and made his way down the ladder, it was so dark that he could even see his hands. He took out his cell phone and turned on the flashligh. 'Well it kind of helped.' He thought and went on the huint for his sister.

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

Location Kadic Academy Courtyard // Factory
Mood Bored // Annoyed
Thought Where in the heck is my sister?
With No one

✲Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth✲

HealingAssass1n

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:13 pm
BlueBunnieBabe

Karen Belpois
Computer Operator

User Image

Karen got to the bottom of the ladder and adjusted the bag on her back, it was a small backpack with her tools. She looked around with a curious look in her eyes which she began to explore the first level. They found the lab, the computer chair, screens and such were a marvel of oldish tech that she would love to upgrade if she got them to turn on. Actually as she spun around the equipment, it was actually probably close to modern standards which surprised her with how old everything was. Whoever made this computer had some skill, but she didnt see a power source. As she was looking around, she and Thomas heard a sound and both turned their flashlights to the side and saw her brother. She sighed in relief, "Crispin, what are you doing here? I was going to meet you later..." she trailed off before checking her watch, "Whoops... sorry bro but this is important." She said as she noticed a ladder, "Come on, lets go down another level and see if the power is down there." She said as she went to the ladder and slide down to the next level. Thomas had been quiet but looked at her brother thinking this was awkward.

He walked over and climbed down to the next level but as he looked around, he saw the large metal tubes, and a sign nearby the ladder, "Scanner room... scanners for what?" He questioned but saw another ladder and Karen already going down it to level 3. She reached the bottom and found both the generators and the super computer, the source of the computer interface upstairs, "Wow... this is a beautiful piece of tech." She said as she went over and began to try figuring out how to turn on the generator and the computer. When he brother more then likely followed her down, before he could say much, she already had the generators turned on, the lights flickered on with power as did the vents, clearing some of the dust in the air.

Thomas Robbia
Lyoko Warrior/Archer

Lyoko Appearance
User Image

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

BunillaBean
Captain

Beloved Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:42 pm

Stuck in reverse

Could it be worse?✲
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crispin just staired at his sister. "What am I doing here? What are you doing here!? You can't just go off on your own and not give me a call. I was like waiting forever for you to meet me in the courtyard of the academy but you never showed." He glaired at his sister. "I had to ask a lot of different people where you were.. Just.." He gave a sigh. "Next time call me before yoy off on your own alright?" Crispin asked her but realized that while he was talking she had already left and was heading down to another level of the factory. 'If we're late for dinner I am soo blaming her.' He thought then followed after Karen and Thomas.

On the way down Crispin was actually getting really curious on what was down here on the lower levels. Like what couple a dusty old factory hide anyways. well he was wrong... It could hold a a lot. "Woah. This is so cool!" He exclaimed and started looking at all of the scanners. He never realized that Karen and Thomas when farther down. And he didn;t know that she had figured out how to turn the things on as well. Crispin was just stepping into the scanner for a closer look when it closed on him and he started banging on the glass. "KAREN!! I CAN'T GET OUT!.. HELP!!" He yelled out from some sort of help then thought. 'I can't believe this. I'm going to die in here.'

Location Factory
Mood Annoyed
Thought Really Karen?
With Karen & Thomas

And ignite your bones

Just what you're worth✲

HealingAssass1n

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Location Bus
Mood Content
Thought What new books will I find today?
With No one

▸▸▸ We are who we are and nothing will change that! ✦✦✦

Cordelia was waiting at the bus stop waiting for it to take her into town to the local book store show she chould get some new books to complete most of her manga collections. She also wanted to look into some of the news series as well. She told her mother that she would be home late, so she didn't have to worry about getting into trouble with her dad. Cordelia saw the bus coming over the hill, so she grabbed her bag from her lap and stood up. There weren't many poeple waitinf the bus so that meant that it wouldn't be so cramped. The bus stop and with her bus pass, she climbed onto the bus sitting somewhere near the front. Taking out her cell phone and she went through her contacts until she found the name that she wanted. Shion Schaeffer. Even though Shion was a year younger than her, they still grew up together and was great friends. Cordelia pressed her name and it took her to the new message page...

New Message
                                                      To: Shion Schaeffer

I'm heading over to the book store. Wanted to know if you wanted to meet me there?

Once she finished typing her message, Cordelia pressed the send button and waited for Shion to message her back. She laid back against her sit and decided to play some moble games to get her mind off the long travel.

✦✦✦✦✦✦ OOC ▸▸▸

TunaDishCosplayer

BunillaBean
Captain

Beloved Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:36 pm
BlueBunnieBabe

Karen Belpois
Computer Operator

User Image

Karen smiled to herself as she examined the super computer as it began to light up, the systems turning on. Thats when she heard the yells from upstairs as she and Thomas rushed back up the ladder back to the scanner room. Thomas was trying to force the scanner open while Karen examined for a release but didnt find any, "Thomas, try to look for a release in the room, the cables appear to be connecting and going up to the main computer." she stated as Thomas nodded and began to search the room for some kind of release. Karen got up to the computer, blowing the dust from the keyboard as the computer booted up, which a blue light filled the room as the central area of the room began to digitize. The computer screen began running code she had never seen before and soon the 3d model of Lyoko and its 4 regions appeared in the center of the room, "Wow... a 3d hologram of some kind of map." her eyes glittering with curiousity till she heard Thomas state their wasnt a release down in the scanner room that he could see. The computer then had a progress bar, Scanning new subject. Constructing new avatar. Initiating Full Scan. Which when Karen tried to stop, she couldnt get it to stop as it had subroutines in play to prevent any harm to Crispin. For Crispin, the cylindrical room had a light bar that traveled up and down, like a glowing hola hoop moving up and down around him. He would start to feel an odd sensation as the scanner filled with light before he would find himself standing in a strange looking forest. For Thomas, he heard the scanner stop, but when it opened, Crispin was gone.

Thomas Robbia
Lyoko Warrior/Archer

Lyoko Appearance
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:11 pm

Stuck in reverse

Could it be worse?✲
User Image

Crispin was freaking out to the extreme. He didn't know what was going to happen to him. When he saw Thomas come into the same room he was starting to get hopeful that he might be able to help him out in some way but then when not even Thomas could get him out, Crispin started to lose it even more. "I'm going to die aren't I? But I haven't lost my virginity yet.. Aw man!" He said talking to himself. Just then a noise was heard inside the scanner that he was in and a glowing blue ring started to move up and down his body. He didn't know what was happening really. It was like he was being scanned or something. Soon, it felt like that his body was being sucked into something and he started to disappear from the real world. Crispin closed his eyes and waited for the end of his life but even that didn't come.

He wasn't really expecting to live and when he opened his eyes, Crispin was in a whole different world altogether. It was really quiet where ever he was and saw that he was in some kind of forest. He started to look around. "Karen?... Thomas?... Where are you guys!!" He shoutingly asked the opened air. He started to walk around the forest some and notice that he felt different. He looked down at himself and saw that his clothes were changed differently. "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CLOTHES!!"

Location Lyoko
Mood Freaked out
Thought I'm gooing to die
With Karen & Thomas (kind of)

And ignite your bones

Just what you're worth✲

HealingAssass1n

BunillaBean
Captain

Beloved Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:22 pm
BlueBunnieBabe

Karen Belpois
Computer Operator

User Image

Karen was still typing in the computer, trying to figure out what was going on, when she noticed an Icon, like a player model in a video game that looked like Crispin. When she noticed a mic headset she wondered if this was some futuristic game or something. When she began to try typing things in, she piecing the info together that if Crispin now had an avatar in the computer, and didnt come out of the scanner, then well. She put on the headset and adjusted it and ran a location program on Crispins avatar. The map rotated and zoomed in on the green sector as a blip appeared. She connected to his comms as she winced at his shouting, "Crispin, can you here me, Its Karen." She stated trying to sound calm and keep him from freaking out. She knew this was something she wished to study but first, she planned on getting her little brother out first. For Crispin, he didnt have a headset but he would hear her voice as if she was right next to him.

Thomas Robbia
Lyoko Warrior/Archer

Lyoko Appearance
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:38 pm
Shion Schaeffer

Shion scarfed down the rest of her breakfast and rushed out the door before her mother, Aelita, could wish her a good day. She was attending the same academy as her mother when she was young and was thrilled about being her first semester. She was going to be rooming in a dorm with her best friend Cordelia Ishiyama since their house was a bit further from the institution. Shion had been offered a scholarship there which was rare for someone her age, but she had grown up faster than most. She made it apparent to her mother that she wanted to go to orientation on her own. Aelita desperately wanted to see her daughter off, but allowed her the opportunity to make her own decisions. Besides, parent teach conference night would be in two weeks so she would she Shion then. Aelita knew how safe and prestigious the academy was, in fact, their was no doubt in her mind that her daughter will make an excellent first impression.

Shion ran down the street to the nearest bus stop and eagerly jumped onto the vehicle claiming the first empty seat she could find. The first stop was town and from there it was about an hour's drive to the academy. Shion wasn't planning on making a detour but she happened to get a text from Cordelia asking to meet her at the local book store. Shion couldn't resist a request from her best friend and figured she could pick up some more school supplies while there. She had money saved from birthdays and odd jobs around town, like helping her neighbors with their groceries. Shion happily dialed away on her pink flip phone with a butterfly charm dangling off a thin pink string. "Of course. See you there in twenty minutes." She closed the device with a solid click and pocketed it anticipating a reply back.

Cordelia was exceptionally beautiful making Shion jealous sometimes but not to the point where she felt animosity towards her. She hand long back hair that cascaded all the way down to her knees and bright reddish hazel eyes. Her complexion was pale and flawless. Her clothing was a bit on the gothic side, but that style just complimented her features. She is the Yang to her Yin seeing as the two are polar opposites fashion wise. Shion had bright pink hair cut into a bob and vibrant green eyes with a shine of pink within them. Her clothes consisted of a light pink cardigan and an off white plaid skirt. She wore thigh high socks that were white and paired them with mint green Mary Jane shoes to give her wardrobe that extra pop of color. Shion hopes to impress and cultivate others when she first meets them. Her one wish was that her and Cordelia adjust to school life fluently and make tons of friends. The girl couldn't hide her contagious smile as the bus drove on making its stops brief in order to get to its destination on time.

BlueBunnieBabe

TunaDishCosplayer

BunillaBean
Captain

Beloved Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:55 pm
Stuck in reverse

Could it be worse?✲
User Image

Crispin was scared when he heard his sister's voice but she wasn't even there at all. "Karen?.." He asked, "What in the world is going on here? What is this place sis?" He asked her more questions. He didn't know what he was suppose to do here or even how to get out. He hoped that with Karen being the smart person that she is, could figure out how was even able to get inside this compputer in the first place and how in the world that he could get out as well. Then he thought something and crossed his arms annoyed. "I blame you for this Karen. If you would have just meet me at school then went home instead of going to that stupid factory then we wouldn;t have been in this mess."

Location Lyoko
Mood Annoyed
Thought No comment

And ignite your bones

Just what you're worth✲

HealingAssass1n
ooc: It's short, sorry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:10 pm
BlueBunnieBabe

Karen Belpois
Computer Operator

User Image

Karen was typing through the computer, her fingers dancing across the keyboard as codes were entered on screen. She was opening and closing windows, trying to find some sort of answer to what was going on. When she heard Crispin over the mic blaming her, she sighed, "Crispin, just calm down alright, how about this... bad news, you're in the computer i found, the scanner scanned you and made a digital avatar that you are now controlling... basically you are in the computer." She said but then sighed, "Good news is that now technically we wont be late because of me since you are the one in the computer..." she joked to distract him, "Look, we know where you are and I think I know how to bring you back via notes from a previous user but they are a bit garbled, so im running software to put them back together. This computer hasnt been used for a while." She said but on his side in lyoko, a little creature showed itself, it looked like and oversized tick with metal legs. The tick had a red symbol for a face and as it skittered side to side, it began to charge a laser and fired it at Crispin. In the computer room, a red blip showed on the map next to Crispins green blip.

Thomas Robbia
Lyoko Warrior/Archer

Lyoko Appearance
User Image

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

BunillaBean
Captain

Beloved Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:09 pm
Stuck in reverse

Could it be worse?✲
User Image

Crispin sighed and crossed his arms. "Well just hurry up and get me out of here. This might be some computer game but I don;t very much want to be in it anymore." He said. He was going to say something else when her hear something noisy. He looked over and saw a a red over sized tick. And what was worse, it shooting freaking lazers at him. Crispin screamed like a little girl, turned and just ran for it. "Karen.. We have a big problem." He said breathlessly has he ran from the werid creature. He could hear the thing following him. He looked all around to try and find some place to hide but all there were was trees. Then a came up with an idea. 'I hope this works.' He thought. Crispin ran over to one of the tall trees and jumped. It wasn't some small jump either, he flew hight. He landed on a tree branch and looked down at the tick.

Location Lyoko
Mood Worried
Thought No comment

And ignite your bones

Just what you're worth✲

HealingAssass1n

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Location Bookstore
Mood Content
Thought What new books will I find today?
With No one

▸▸▸ We are who we are and nothing will change that! ✦✦✦

The bus finally made it to the bookstore and everone was let off. She was about to go in when Shion tested her back. She sent back a smile face and shoved her cell in her front pocket. Cordeila walked into the bookstore, hearing the ding from the door and walked inside. This was a store that actually had two floors and the manga section was on the second. She didn't want go up yet, so she stayed on the bottom floor and waited for Shion to meet her.

✦✦✦✦✦✦ OOC ▸▸▸
      It's short, sorry

TunaDishCosplayer

BunillaBean
Captain

Beloved Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:45 pm
Shion Schaeffer

The bus whistled to the stop and Shion ecstatically got off practically pushing past all the other passengers. She ignored their complaints as she hoped off the bus not bothering to use the stairs at all and ran down to the bookstore. The store was two stories, but had the old vibe to it especially when you walked into it hearing that euphoric bell chime. Cordeila was awaiting her at the bottom and it was easy to spot her since she lingered near the front of the store. She ran up and wrapped her arms around her best friend happily before saying, "Are you ready to rummage through some manga?" Honestly, manga wasn't her forte. Actually she enjoyed fairytales of old more and syfi-stories, but she was very particular on what she chose. Shion released her friend and gestured for her to lead the way upstairs.

BlueBunnieBabe

Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces