Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Dorm C-3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:29 pm
User Image

A beautiful room adorned with the Cerretti house colors.
There are two beds with silk sheets and plenty space.

Residents:
Mokihana Blacke & Valerie Rosewood

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:25 pm
Novasse

<🕷> S C A R L E T - S P I D E R <🕷>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Kyosuke O'brien | Age - 15 | Dorm - Levane | Suit - In picture | Peculiarity - Spider Physiology (Tsuchigumo)

HP: ███████████

FOCUS: ████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

This has literally have to be the worse thing he's currently doing right now. Okay... Just calm down... You got this... Kyo said to himself, literally standing in the hallway. It was a good thing that Kyo was very stealthy, but this sure did freak him out badly. He never was good at talking to girls, let alone his crush. As of now, he was just standing at the hallway, looking at the door Hana was supposed to be in. Okay, just knock Kyo! You swung off a tall building before, you took down bad guys back home, this should be a breeze for you! Kyo said, before approaching her door. At that point, he went full on corny. Hey Hana... No, too nervous... What's poppin' Hana... no way.... Eh, just get on with it, you. Kyo would say to himself, before knocking on the door. Would he usually bring flowers and chocolates? Or was that just one of Sky's ways of pranking him back for the whole Candace fiasco? I swear, if this goes south, I'm gonna kill him... Kyo muttered to himself, threatening Sky.

◄ CLASSES ►

> Literature of Alternative Universes
> Combat and Self Defense
> Practitioner of the Arts
> Art & Music
> Psychology of Villains

◄ MOVES ►

★ Web Ball
★ Web Swing
★ Spider Sting
★ Web Throw

★ Secret Arts: Maximum Spider
★ Secret Arts: Spider Crawler Assault
★ Secret Arts: Ultimate Web Throw

★ Forbidden Art: Oni no Hakai

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:44 pm
User Image
𝐌𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was another day for Hana, busy lying in bed alone, her arms around a pillow while slumbering way past the time most people were up. "Mmmmnaaaaah...I duh wah dabba...Zzzzz..." She dreamed so peacefully until the front door would be knocked upon and wake her from her slumber. She rose with a start and would let out a tired yawn. "I'M COMING!" The girl yelled to whoever was outside of her dorm. She would quickly throw on an outfit, a cute top and bottom, combing her hair and throwing on her glasses to help her see. Once that was done, she hurried to the door and opened it. "Hello?" Hana asked, unable to recognize that Kyo was in front of her and instead, waiting for whoever it was to speak so she could greet them. "Sorry, I can't see. Who are you?"

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:59 pm
Novasse

| Name - Kyosuke O'brien | Age - 15 | Dorm - Levane | Suit - In picture | Peculiarity - Spider Physiology (Tsuchigumo)

As soon as she came out, Kyo basically froze over. It was sometimes a good thing that she couldn't see, but still, this would be super embarrassing if he just looked bad in some awkward way. Still, he always tried looking cool in front of her. Ah, good morning Hana. Kyo said to her, as he would try to be his usual laid back self. So I'm guessing you slept pretty well? Kyo asked, trying to break the ice in some way. It was funny how Kyo would be so calm around Hana at times but at the same time not. He wondered especially the most if she would be willing to even say yes to this. Regardless, the two hung out before outside of school and into the town, but Kyo was more nervous of it actually being a date. So umm... I was wondering, if you want, would it be okay if we both go to town for today? Our classes aren't really bomming that much. He said, trying to explain. I mean, only if you want to.

◄ CLASSES ►

> Art & Music
> Psychology of Villains

◄ MOVES ►

★ Web Ball
★ Web Swing
★ Spider Sting
★ Web Throw

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 10:36 pm
User Image
𝐌𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A boy's voice spoke to her, wishing her a merry morning. A smile formed on the girl's face, recognizing who it belonged to. "Ah, good morning, Kyo." They hadn't spoken since the last time they met so this was a pretty welcome surprise for her. It wasn't until a thought popped into her head. Jasper was probably aware of what Kyo might have been trying to do, and it was impossible to keep this from him. But he wasn't going to hurt the boy, was he? "Yeah, ah...I kinda just woke up. I'm not a morning person. Eheheh..." She rubbed the back of her head and listened to his offer. A nice day out on the town. It was certainly better than whatever she had planned to do, which was to lie in bed until noon followed by watching tv and binge watching shows.

"Sure." Hana answered with a smile. "I'd love to! Let me get ready, come on in."

The door was opened for Kyo to enter and closed behind him as Hana would hurry to the bathroom in her dorm and begin to fix her messy hair. More combing and some make up just like Miss Love had taught her. While Kyo watched, she would wonder what his plan was, if any. "Do you wanna go somewhere in particular, Kyo?"

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:14 pm
Novasse

Eh? Erm... Well.. Too late. Before he could say anything against the offer, there he was, already walking into her dorm. Kyo would sit at the sofa, and would wait as she would go off to get ready. In his mind, he couldn't even think of what had happened that got him here. He technically asked a girl out and she said yes, and not laugh at him this time. Looking over to Hana who was in the bathroom, Kyo heavily blushed, turning bright pink and looking away as quickly as possible. It's true, she couldn't see him looking at her, but it was still embarrassing to do so. To Kyo, it was as if he forgot she even was partially blind. As she asked where it was they were going to go to, Kyo actually gave it some thought. Well, I've never really been around the city all that much. Especially with us being busy with school and all. So why not go into the city? He asked her.

◄ CLASSES ►

> Art & Music
> Psychology of Villains

◄ MOVES ►

★ Web Ball
★ Web Swing
★ Spider Sting
★ Web Throw

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 4:54 pm
User Image
𝐌𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thankfully Hana was already in her clothing, so the worst Kyo might catch as her in shorts leaning over and trying to do her hair. "Wait, you've never been around here?" she said, poking her head out when it was done. The tone of voice suggested that it was the same level of shock and awe as finding enough money for dinner on the sidewalk. "For real? We've gotta go there today. I can show you around...or at least try."

She got an audible chuckle out of it, though it was mostly due to a brief anxious feeling she was getting in the pit of her stomach. Once Mokihana was ready she walked back out to Kyo and smiled. Her hair was done up on a neat ponytail, while she wore a pretty nice outfit. A loose green top with a floral pattern skirt and shoes. The air around her smelled of fresh flowers, specifically those from her homeland. She smiled at Kyo and would gently slide her tanned hand over his.

"Ready to go?"

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:09 am
Novasse

Eheheh, apparently not. Kyo said with a somewhat nervous laugh. While scratching the back of his head. Truth be told, he usually never really saw a reason to go with anyone, since his roommate was busy, and his friend Rebecca was always doing other stuff. So usually Kyo would just be off doing his own thing, which was train and practice his web swinging. But now he's going on a full on date. He could tell by her tone that Hana was very excited about going to town. If anything, same with Kyo. He's been having shaky legs since the front door, honestly. When Hana came out all dressed, Kyo was left in awe. Whoa... Erm.. you look great! He stuttered before chuckling again. As she held onto his hand, Kyo smiled to her. Sure! ((exits to grand splendor square))

◄ CLASSES ►

> Art & Music
> Psychology of Villains

◄ MOVES ►

★ Web Ball
★ Web Swing
★ Spider Sting
★ Web Throw

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:41 pm
User Image
𝐌𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mokihana followed behind Kyo.

{exit to splendor square}

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:15 pm
User Image
xV a l e r i e xR o s e w o o d
❀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ❀

A sweet, shimmering aroma wafted into the living quarters, snaking gradually around as an invisible vapor. It would seem that this particular aroma, was emanating from a female with flowing strawberry blonde hair and vibrant rose-colored eyes that held a strong expression of disdain."I miss my damn mansion," were the first sharp words that escaped her lips. Of course, Valerie would never willingly admit even to herself, that what she was really felt was a nostalgic sense homesickness.

With a soft sigh, she made a few strides around the space, easily able to pick up a few notable signs that she wasn't the first person to have entered, even if no one else seemed to be home for the moment. Right, I have a roommate, Valerie recalled to herself in her thoughts with the indifferent shrug of her shoulders. Upon seeing the maroon furnishings and fine silk fabric through ought the living space, the dorm was at least aesthetically pleasing, she noted to herself semi approvingly. But alas, it wasn't the same as her manor, in which past it's luxurious golden gates and vast rose gardens, she had the freedom of hosting extravagant parties with unlimited alcohol. Valerie doubted that her former behavior would be tolerated at a place like this."I'll find a way to get what I want, I always do..." The female then whispered to herself connivingly, with a devious gleam in her eyes and a smirk on her lips.

With that, she made her way back into the hall and carried in not one, but seven pink suitcases suitcases full of her belongings, which mostly consisted of clothes."There's no way in hell I'm wearing those hideous uniforms," The female mumbled to herself in a much more resentful tone, as she hauled each of her suitcases into her room and began to unpack. Although to Valerie's relief, she had ensured that a custom-made costume would be arriving soon.

Finally, Valerie was able to make it down to the last three suitcases, which were encased in a pink chrome exterior. For these, she ensured that the door to the room was closed and locked. The moment that Valerie opened the suitcases, a hazy cloud of pink smoke came spilling into the living space. In a panic, she fanned her hands and stuffed a towel underneath the door slit, to prevent the vapor from seeping outside of the dorm room. "Damn it, one broke!" Valerie exclaimed to herself in a concerned tone, as she carefully gazed several glass vials that held a syrup-like, glittering liquid substance within. Just a few drops of this into any food or drink, and one would experience an overpowering sense of euphoria and some vivid, yet temporary hallucinations to go along with it. The liquid had been specially extracted from her self-produced roses, yet most of the toxins had been removed, which would leave only the psychological inducing effects behind. In addition, this same liquid was embedded in bottles of alcohol and neatly rolled joints, which were also present in Valerie's suitcases.

She hurriedly cleaned up to the best of her abilities, carefully locking up the contraband goods in their designated cases. Valerie then stashed them away in the farthest reaches of her closet, where they would be masked by curtains of designer clothes. Once the task was complete and the vapor within her room had faded to a desirable amount, Valerie let out a sigh of relief and ran a hand through her neatly curled, strawberry blonde hair. For the finishing touches to her new home, she placed a large bouquet of pink roses in a shimmering glass vase, wondering to herself when or if she'd have the chance to meet her roommate, and what opportunities this new school would bring.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Outfit:In Picxxx Company: Roses, contraband goods, an empty roomxxx OOC:xxx

Novasse

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:38 pm
Dreamatic

Novasse

User Image

| Name - Kyosuke O'brien | Age - 15 | Dorm - Levane | Suit - Spider Suit | Peculiarity - Spider Physiology (Tsuchigumo)

FOCUS: █████

Well that sure sucked. Fighting a guy with a shockwave based Peculiarity is something he never thought he'd once see that would prove to be a challenge. It kind of made him think what possibilities were out there if villains on their own were this dangerous. He needed to learn fast and quickly if he were to deal with that again. He only survived by the skin of his teeth thanks to his friends, but even they were right about the fact that he can't rush into things. Just because he finally had a Peculiarity doesn't make him invincible. Still, getting scolded by your friends, and then being hugged by all of them felt some type of way. Nothing said condescending than that. I need to be better, dammit. Kyo would say to himself. Swinging from building to building, he would say about going to the nurse, but first he wanted to visit Mokihana. She was basically his reasonable voice, and just talking to her made all his worries go away. Of course, she would probably say the same too. Not only that, but he even wondered if she finished her field work too. She could still be working with some of the students, but he wouldn't know. Actually, who are her team mates? Kyo asked. He even wondered what her hero suit looks like. Getting to the castle, he would maneuver his way, broken leg and all, head for her dorm room. Sneaking into the building, he would go and knock on the front door of the dorm room. Hey Hana... It's me Kyo. He would say. Before giving her the special glasses, he was still used to announcing who he was before opening the door.

◄ CLASSES ►

Monday - World History of Peculiarities
Tuesday - Weapons Training
Wednesday - Physiology of Superpowers
Thursday - Theater
Friday - Gym

◄ MOVES ►

★ Web Ball
★ Web Swing
★ Spider Sting
★ Web Throw

★ Secret Arts: Crawler Assault

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:24 pm
User Image

The female had been moving quickly about her new living space, tidying it up. It definitely wasn't the mansion that she was used to, but it would have to suffice in the meantime. "Ugh, why is it so dark and drab in here?" Valerie lightly complained under her breath, only to then head towards a window. She threw the drapes open, letting the warmth of radiant sunlight into the room. The golden light seemed to shimmer across the dewdrops of the soft pink petals on the roses, which Valerie had carefully placed in different locations around the space.

Just then, a soft knock at the door caught her attention. Valerie couldn't help but wonder if it was her new roommate. She cast a quick glance in a mirror, running a hand through her curls of smooth strawberry blonde hair before making her way to the door. Her full pink lips formed the expression of a frown as she realized that this person at the door, was most certainly not her roommate. Valerie contemplated not bothering to answer the knock, though that thought eventually passed.

With a soft sigh, Valerie swung open the door, only to see a guy in a spider suit standing there... Although, he did seem to be injured. "Who the heck are you?"She couldn't help but say instinctively, despite him having introduced himself, though mostly she was trying to mask her alarm. "Hana isn't here right now... I haven't even met her yet, though I'd like to," Valerie admitted to him with a long sigh. "Come in anyways, if you want," She then said, while gesturing towards the room.

A sweet, tantalizing and powerful aroma seemed to emit from where Valerie stood, and from all the roses within the room. The scent was enough to hold psychological properties, that one may experience should they inhale it... Mainly, Valerie knew that if he was exposed to the aroma, just like a powerful anesthesia, perhaps he would slowly feel the pain from his injuries begin to slip away. "I'm Valerie. Valerie Rosewood," She said, introducing herself within a more regal tone of voice as she made her way back inside the room, her soft strawberry blonde hair streaming over her shoulders."I couldn't help but notice that your leg... Well, it seems to be really f**cked up," Valerie began to comment with a shrug. "I have the perfect remedy for that, if you're interested."

Outfit:In Picxxx Company: Kyoxxx OOC:xxx

Novasse
The-DJ-Ghost

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:50 am
Dreamatic

Novasse

User Image

| Name - Kyosuke O'brien | Age - 15 | Dorm - Levane | Suit - Spider Suit | Peculiarity - Spider Physiology (Tsuchigumo)

Kyo waited, and was finally the door would open. But the person who answered it gave Kyo the biggest surprise of them all. Seeing this fancy looking girl, she somewhat reminded him of Hoglah, but more stylish. If anything, she reminded Kyo of the seniors at his old school back home. Eh!? Umm.. well, same can be said for you I guess? Kyo muttered it. He looked behind her, and it was definitely the same room he was in with Mokihana. Kyo took his mask off, and revealed that he also had a black eye under the mask, as well as a couple scratches on his cheek he definitely looked like he came back from war, since that's technically what happened. So you must be Mokihana's new room mate. My name's Kyosuke O'Brien. Or just Kyo. Kyo introduced himself. Despite the resting b***h face, she seemed pretty nice in a way. She even showed care for his broken leg, which he definitely needs to go to the nurse for! Eh, this is just a small sprain. Oh yeah, I can handle this! Kyo gloated. In truth, this really hurts, and he was pissed at himself that he let this happen. Another thing that had been bothering him all this time was the strong scent coming from Valerie. It was strong and acidity, which really bothered Kyo badly. Was it because of his spider mutation? He couldn't figure it out, but the wonders of if and insect liked or hated perfume smells was a good question. To be honest, the only good smell was coming from the roses in the room, which was letting off this scent like anesthesia, which kind of mellowed him out more than usual. Kyo definitely need to know more about spider physiology. Erm... sure I guess, I guess it would be fine. Kyo said, thinking about his discomfort of most medicines. So is today your first day here?

◄ CLASSES ►

Thursday - Theater
Friday - Gym

◄ MOVES ►

★ Web Ball
★ Web Swing
★ Spider Sting
★ Web Throw

★ Secret Arts: Crawler Assault

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:26 pm
User Image

When he began to introduce himself, Valerie listened with a relaxed smile. She wasn't exactly used to being 'friendly', but had a soft spot for those who were injured. When Valerie glanced back up, she a look of surprise lit in her rose-tinted eyes as she saw his injuries more close up. "Damn, Kyo! Someone got you got good, didn't they?" Valerie remarked on instinct, not bothering to filter her thoughts as per usual.

Although, she was looking forward to the idea of healing, as it was something that she never really had the opportunity to do for someone else before with her powers. Creating 'healing potions' generally took a lot of time, therefore not making it all that useful while in combat, and they only kept good while her roses were most fresh. Valerie made her way over to the stovetop in her room, beginning to brew a pot of hot water for the medicine."So, just to warn you, I've never done this before, but I'm confident that it'll work nonetheless," Valerie began to say to him, as she made her way over to one of her plants. She closed her eyes, focusing for a moment, only to then gently touch one of the roses. As she did so, the flower shifted in color and began to glow with a soft golden light.

Valerie eventually harvested the rose by gathering it into the palm of her hand, as it was still glowing. She then made her way over to the kitchen area and poured the warm water into a teacup, letting the rose float within the water for a moment, until it began to dissolve. As it did so, the water began to glow with the same golden tone that the rose once did. Valerie brought the cup of the healing tea over and set it in front of him."This should heal all your scratches and bruises within the first few minutes, although the sprain might take more time, maybe an hour or so," She began to explain to him. Valerie knew that the healing tea would automatically shift on it's own into tasting like whatever the drinker's preferences were, whether it be the flavors of sweet honey, or even that of chocolate. Even more than that, she knew that the tea could induce minor illusions, usually that of swirling bright colors, or perhaps a few tropical birds flying around. Should I even bother warning him? Valerie thought to herself for a moment, but ultimately decided not to, not wanting him to question the effectiveness of the remedy.

His next question caught her a bit off guard. "Ah, right... Yeah, it's my first day," Valerie answered, though let out a dismayed sigh. "To be honest, I didn't want to go here. I was perfectly content with my old life," She finally admitted, now starting to vent to him."There were just so many awesome parties," Valerie sighed, already missing it."But I heard a rumor floating around that there'll be a party here sometime soon," She then said with smirk dancing across her lips, and a more hopeful look held in her gaze. Valerie went over to her record player and put on some relaxing music, only to then pour herself a cup of rose tea as well, with the same mildly hallucinogenic properties. "Now just sip, relax, enjoy... And watch the pretty colors drift by..." She said with a relaxed smile while closing her eyes.

Outfit:In Picxxx Company: Kyoxxx OOC:xxx

The-DJ-Ghost

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:07 am
Dreamatic

User Image

HP: ██████████

It seemed a bit suspicious, but Kyo would actually be the one agreeing to this. Better than going to Amethyst to be healed, and having her deal with a broken leg. It honestly would've been cool if she was on his team. Yeah.... Apparently Explody guy just got agitated and went off blowing things up. Even worse when he escaped from his pet cat scratching him free. Kyo told her as he would wonder about the smell. Truth being, it had been making him feel woozy just from where she was in her room and where Kyo was sitting. Who was she? She seemed to have been someone important by the way she acts. Still, she'snicer than Kyo gave her credit for. When the medicine came, Kyo's stomach definitely dropped. Not only was the sheer smell bothering him, but it had thus acidic feel to it coming to his nose. It must have definitely been the spider powers, because at this point something as simple as flowers seemed to make Kyo just trip out. He was certainly hesitant for a moment, wondering if this was truly the right thing to do, but he went and gulped it down anyway. It was definitely hot, that's for sure. Kyo let off a sigh of relief, as he let the drink set in. It tastes... weird. He said, as he would feel the effects. As she put on the music and even drank some herself and vented, Kyo thought about it. Wow... it must be the opposite for me. I would do anything to be here. I wasn't even supposed to be here, but I got the chance to finally be the hero I wanted to be. Yet lately, it's not me wanting to be a hero just for the sake of being noticed and depended on, but lately I want to be a hero because I want to protect my friends. To save the people that are hurting because they're important to me. Kyo said. Now the drink was defintey kicking in. Most likely the spider powers and Tsuchigumo himself was increasing the effects on him. The colors... Kyosuke muttered looking up in the air with a dazed look. I was born parentless and Perkless. I was adopted, and coddled my whole life. I never had many friends or even any before here, and having no Peculiarity kinda made me more of an outcast. Kyosuke would say. It was almost as if the relaxant became more of a truth serum than anything. This... weird man just had this jar with a spider in it. The thing bit me, and here I am. Pretty weird, right? He asked her.

◄ CLASSES ►

Thursday - Theater
Friday - Gym

◄ MOVES ►

★ Web Ball
★ Web Swing
★ Spider Sting
★ Web Throw