Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:42 am
User Image

Faraji was nervous about finally meeting Esme's family. Officially meeting them... he'd obviously seen them here and there while he went about his daily pride life... but letting them know that he intended to spend his life with their daughter? He was praying to the moon that things would go smoothly. Somehow, by how badly his stomach seemed to be twisting and churning, he felt like it wasn't going to. He was sure it was just nerves....

He looked to his side, gaze drinking in the silvery lioness beside him. He took a deep breath and relaxed. No, this would be good. He bumped her playfully. "After we can meet my parents too, if you'd like. I've told my mother a lot about you." He felt calmer after admitting this, knowing that his mother had gently pushed him to spend more time with Esme and feeling pretty certain that she would like Esme very much.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:36 am
Lethrossen

Esme leaned into him with a warm smile, "I would like that very much." She said looking over towards him with twinkling eyes as they grew closer to where her parents were staying.

Rio and Kahini had heard much about the young male approaching with their daughter and were quite familiar with his family within the lands, though they had never spoken to either of his parents personally. Perhaps it was time to do that as it seemed to be their eldest youngest was getting quite close to him. Kahini approached first, smiling brightly towards her daughter and Rio followed close beside her with a greeting upon his face as well.

"Esme it's wonderful to see you. This must be Faraji I take it?" The white lioness said with a nuzzle to her daughters face as Rio moved closer to the male.

"Our daughter has told us much about you, it's nice to meet you finally." The purple male said with a light laugh.

Esme flushed slightly at her parents comments and looked over towards Faraji with a 'these are my folk's' kind of look. "It is, Faraji this is my Mother Kahini and my Father Porphyrios."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:58 am
He knew that technically he didn't require their permission to marry their daughter... but things would be really weird if they for some reason hated him and wanted nothing to do with him... or for Esme to have nothing to do with him. Still... he had played that scenario out more than once in his head and he knew for a fact that he would steal Esme away into the rogue lands if it ever became a reality.

When they spotted her parents in the distance he almost followed as Esme put a little distance between she and him. He took a deep breath... this was going to be okay. Her parents did not look like they wanted to murder him or berate him or... well they didn't even look mildly annoyed with him. That was fantastic! "Um, Hello... Yes you're Faraj-no sorry I mean I'm Faraji... obviously.." He coughed, feeling the embarrassment blanket over his face as he hunched his shoulders a little, giving an awkward laugh. "Sorry... a little nervous.." He admitted sheepishly.

He cleared his through, "Yes, It's fantastic to finally meet you guys, Kahini and Porphyrios!" He wondered if it would be way too forward to call them mom and dad? Yeah definitely too forward... "It's good to finally get a chance to talk to you both..." He smiled tightly, feeling like he was floundering.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:59 pm
Lethrossen
sorry this took so long!

The purple male was happy that one of his daughters had found such a delightful male to spend so much time with. He knew it was a matter of time before they quite possibly were married and had a family of their own, though it had crossed his mind that was one of the reasons they were here now.

It could just be to have a friendly visit too. "We are more than welcome to have you aboard." His voice was proud as he placed a paw on the younger male's shoulder in warm welcome.

Kahini gave the male a light and airy smile, she tried her best not to touch other's as it triggered her visions a lot more recently as she was getting older. It wasn't a bad thing though. "So, tell me Faraji, what would you like to talk to us about?" Eyes sparkling she wondered if it was time for these two love birds to finally move into a place of their own.

Esme flushed as her parents started the questioning and welcoming of her beau and she looked over towards Faraji with a reassuring smile. She mouthed 'I love you' to him in the hopes it gave him some motivation as she stood just behind her parents watching him. It was like he was on display or something and she was going to tease him about it a little while later for sure.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas