Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:09 pm
I Lady Kiya I

User Image

Brynjarr had been away from home for some time but this had not fully been choice and more of a curiosity. He'd wandered away from his post one day and figured he would be fine if it was just for a bit. The error in this judgement came from a particularity heavy snow fall that buried his snow prints and also smothered any familiar land mark making his trek home almost impossible. He'd gotten lost and stayed lost for some time.

Brynjarr had ventured out of the snowy terrain for a little while where he found it a little easier to survive on his own. He had tried to forget his home for a little while but could not. After all, it was where he'd come from. The icy terrain was where he belonged.

So for many moons Brynjarr traveled these icy territories and gotten lost again and again and again.

That was until a familiar smell caught his nostrils. Some how, he'd set paw in his old territory. Luck had favored him and here he was.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kufungia'nchi and Tetemeko had wondered farther than they normally had went. Kufungia was keeping track of the distance. "'Meko," She started as she looked back towards where they had come from. "I think it's a good spot we turn back." She decided as she stopped in her tracks and started to take a peek around the place. It was the edge of the Schnee lands, and she knew she shouldn't be out here. Sometimes, however, you needed to venture off.

With Tetemeko at her side, she knew she was safe. Or safe enough. No threat was about, nothing that she could see... Wait. She squinted her eyes to see further in the distance. "Its..." She moved a few steps closer towards the blob in her view. "It's a lion, Meko" She said. She tilted her head and started walking towards it. Of course, this was no job for a snowman, but she couldn't help it.

Tetemeko panicked for a moment and jumped in front of the lioness. " Kufu, it's not safe!" He said. Worry crossed his face. He didn't want them to make a mistake! God forbid that he let something happen to this lioness. She was already pushing it with the direction they were going. "We should head back, m'lady." He said with a shake of his head.

"Oh Meko, you worry to much. " She started. She walked around him and continued towards the blob. The closer and closer she got, the more she realized that the lion blob was a he. " come now, lets go greet him!" She said and started to go in a trot. Tetemeko signed and had clung to her tail as she sped up a bit.

"Hello!" She called out when she thought he might be able to hear her. "How are you, strange lion?!" She said.

Alpaca Chobi

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out