Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:33 pm
User Image

"No, no, Wa. Those go over with the other sleep aids." The bundle of greenery in the baboon's hands was placed carefully on a natural shelf in the rock of Kaida's little den, closer to the northern mountains of the pride. The lioness nodded in approval, smiling. "Perfect! Ah, I would be lost without you, Wa!" The baboon chuckled and sat herself next to the lioness.

"You'd lose your head if it wasn't attached, Kaida. So I would think so." Kaida shrugged, small smile on her maw.

"I'm afraid it's true." Her ears perked when she heard pawsteps, moving to her paws and closer to the entrance of her den. "Oh! Hello there!" She had made it a 'mission' to meet at least one other pride member every day or so. She was a healer, though she bore the title of 'Lady', and a good healer knew every face she might care for!

Nerpin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unlike the Lady and her familiar, Janus had been born and raised knowing that the Great Lion had looked away whe he and his siblings had come. It bothered him little - he was a slave, and he did his job, and did it with his head held high. To him, he believed the Great Lion rested on his own paws, and he worked diligently with them, no matter what.

Hearing the soft voice behind him as he passed the dens in his daily work, he slowed down to look around. Realizing she was talking to him, the large slave looked behind him, giving her a 'me?' look, before turning again. This was a strange day, he was used to wandering quietly to his thoughts, until he returned to the slaves home.

"Hello there, was it me you were calling out?" He asked, his head tilting a little. "Is there anything I can help with?"

Das Tor

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers