Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[prp] spend my days with you (Aagiro x Ammon'nen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:04 am
User Image

Settling down had here had not been overly difficult, and Aagiro was thankful for that. She was actually quite pleased to find some of her children already part of the pride, some with fully grown children even though she constantly had to remind her own mate that she was much too young to be a grandmother. For the most part she said this jokingly, obviously her family expanding was a wonderful thing... still it did make her feel a little old every now and again.

She moved through the lands easily now, glad she'd finally been able to get from point A to point B without getting lost. Right now she was looking for Nen, even though he could be annoying... she smirked. It was different, he was her annoying mate. And honestly, even the things that had once gotten her riled up were more than endearing these days. She wondered if he felt much the same about her... she snorted, gaze finally landing on the male who'd overtaken her thoughts. "There you are, sweetheart." She called, picking up her pace only to launch herself at him in a playful tackle.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:36 pm
Lethrossen

This land was quite different than the desert. The traditions between the Dawnwalkers and here were something that Ammon'nen found himself needed to get use to. While he normally was a babysitter-esque role in his previous prides, being in the higher class now classified him as a Lord. What that meant, the starry male still needed to figure out.

The lion was currently laying on the ground, watching the sky above. This pride seemed to revere the night time. One day he would get to know it a bit more, but for now...

There you are, sweetheart.

The male's ears swiveled back, listening to the sound of his approaching mate. He rolled onto his back, to catch her mid tackle. "Aagiro!" He chuckled, purring. "I didn't expect to see you until a little later." He admitted, wrapping his paws around her to roll over so he would be above her. "Enjoying yourself.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:50 am
She laughed joyfully as she snuggled into her mate, he was the most familiar thing about this place and every day and night she was more thankful for it. She knew she needed to start making more friends in the pride... getting to know the other members... but it was difficult. She felt easily agitated around strangers, and though she was reluctant to admit it... she also felt very nervous. "I came early just to surprise you!" She replied, a thick purr rumbling from her chest before she laughed.

In reality... it was more or less that she didn't have a whole lot to do. She still joined in on the hunting though, because she liked that... she'd hoped the roup activity would have inspired at least one new friend... but not quite yet it seemed.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:21 am
Lethrossen

"Mmm I do love your surprises," Ammon'nen purred.

"I think there is another surprise for you," the male started. "You know how our kids seem to follow us where ever we go? Well," He gave a sheepish chuckle, continuing. "Apparently we are now guilty of this. You won't believe who I saw earlier today." Ammon'nen's eyes flashed with amusement.

"Our son, Mlia, is also in this pride. Although, it seems he no longer goes by that name. And, he has a mate. AND he has children." To think, little Mlia, now Maisha, was a father of his own. Ammon'nen was surprised when he had found out. "Can you believe it? Little skittish Mlia is all grown up. And we are grandparents again." How many other children did he have that also have cubs?

"I feel so old sometimes," He laughed, nuzzling Aagiro.

"Have you made any friends yet?" The male asked his mate. He hadn't, but he also hadn't been actively trying either. Perhaps the pair should travel out together to mingle.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:55 am
She chuckled, nipping his ear when he stated he had a surprise for her, "I am not so sure I enjoy surprises as much as you do, love." She stated, dryly but laughter was hiding just behind her words. Her eyes were bright as she waited for his news, suddenly bringing up the whereabouts of one of their cubs. Her eyes went wide and then she smiled fondly, thinking of little Mlia. "Maisha?" She mumbled, looking as though she'd accidentally eaten a mouthful of mud. She sighed and then chuckled more, shaking her head a little. "Well, Maisha it is... it's good to hear that my son is doing well! It seems all of our children have done pretty alright for themselves... did you find out where his den is?" Obviously as his mother she wanted to visit him as soon as possible! "How many cubs did he have? Did you meet his mate?" Oh! She wished she had run into their son!

When her mate said he felt old she groaned and nipped him as he nuzzled into her. "Don't say that! If you feel old that must mean I feel old too... and I'm young! She joined in laughing with him, sighing contently after a moment. As he brought up friends she snorted. He knew she wasn't the best at making friends. "Well... not... necessarily." Was she supposed to make friends? Probably.... "I listened in on some gossip here or there but no one has really... caught my fancy? I've met a number of lions and lionesses but ..." She shrugged and nuzzled into his fluffy mane. "I'm friends with you." She smirked.

Kasailoki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:47 am
Lethrossen

"Well...it's much longer than that. Apparently he had joined a pride where it was tradition he change his name. I would be lying if I told you I remembered his full one," Ammon'nen said sheepishly. "But, Maisha was easier to remember." He chuckled. "Four. And...they are grown." Now he was laughing. "I wouldn't be surprised if we have some great-grand cubs or great-great grand cubs by the way things are going."

His den? "Oh, it's not too far from here actually. Maybe in a few days we should go visit him?" Ammon'nen questioned with a purr.

"Mmm," Ammon'nen purred again at her nuzzle. "Just friends?" He asked slyly, nipping at her shoulder. "After all these years, here I thought we'd be something more." He joked, nudging at her.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces