Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:02 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx KIERAN } LUCIANO GAERTNER x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ █ ❛ 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓾𝓹𝓼...

Kirean didn't want Miguel to feel uncomfortable. He wanted open honesty between them. After all there were still some unanswered questions lingering between them. Kieran wasn't going to let Miguel off the hook. He glanced toward Miguel seeing him nod and bite his lower lip. Kirean listened as Miguel spoke, hearing the fear in his words. He understood about keeping the peace however things weren't going to work if Miguel kept things from him. Kieran sighed softly, "I can't promise not to, but I don't want you feeling the need to not talk to me…. So whatever is on your mind just say it." He spoke returning his attention back toward the road as he drove. Kieran wanted everything laid out between them if they were going to be intimate together.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:16 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Keeping things hidden for the sake of peace would never help them. But honestly he wasn't so sure that talking openly worked either. Between his stubbornness and Kieran's quick temper, it was hard to ever speak openly. He knew it wasn't healthy. But neither was the way they snapped at one another when they were pissed. Still, there was no point moving on if they couldn't talk. After speaking he heard Kieran sigh beside him. He glanced back towards him as Kieran spoke. Jakob nodded again and took a moment to decide on his first question. He knew the one he wanted. It was the one that had been burning the most, even though the chances were slim. "Okay, well...um...don't yell.....Did anything h-happen between you and Addy?" he asked nervously. Even as the words slipped out of his mouth he knew it was stupid to ask. Kieran wasn't a cheater unlike himself. Jakob glanced nervously towards the man, hoping he would leave it at just a yes or no answer.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Kieran drove waiting to see if Miguel would ask anything. He wasn't going to knock his questions and ignore them. Kieran wanted to hear what Miguel had to say. He wasn't surprised though by his first question, after all it was reasonable, though laughable. Kieran shook his head, "No, nothing sexual happened between Addy and I." He spoke honestly, as nothing happened between them. Kieran had only slept in the same bed as her nothing more. They had never really got along in such a manner to have sex, sure at one point in there life but not anymore.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:07 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Even though it was a stupid question he still felt as though it needed to be asked. After Kieran had left, he couldn't say what kind of mood he was in. All he knew was that he had left him alone in the room and gone to see Addy. He hadn't even told Abel that he went to see her. He didn't want the man telling him that there was even a sliver of a chance that something might could happen that night. Kieran could find it amusing all he liked, but for Jakob it was a serious question. Turned towards the man he watched him shake his head before confirming that nothing happened. Kieran had no idea the amount of relief it gave him to hear him say that.

Although Kieran was entitled to have an affair of his own, it was good to know he hadn't been so petty. That wasn't to say he wanted Kieran to cheat on him. Just that it was good to know that even in anger he was still faithful to him. With one question out of the way, Jakob mentally shuffled the others around his head, soon deciding on another one that was bothering him. "Alright, so you didn't...nothing happened. Good." he said softly. "Um, okay next question. Well two actually. The first is how come you couldn't just tell me you were going to a funeral? And the second is why did you get mad that I had to find out about it through Abel? I get it was sudden, but like after you got there...you could have just been like a short text saying you'd be out of town for a funeral. I would have been fine with that."

Although he was afraid of what Kieran would have to say to these questions he needed to know. Kieran had made it seem as though he intentionally set out to pry about his private life. When in reality that just wasn't the case at all. As he tried to explain two weeks ago he had no idea why Abel told him about his childhood trauma. He truly thought they were just going to talk about the pink elephant in the room which at the time was his on-going relationship with Kieran and how he knew about it. He didn't expect any of the rest that he had been told. He was just as shocked about it as Kieran had been.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:32 pm
User Image

User Image

The idea of cheating on Miguel didn't occur to him. After all, what good would it do. Kieran didn't have the urge to sleep with anyone else. He preferred his times with Miguel since he knew what to expect. If he slept with someone else it wouldn't be the same.

Kieran drove as he waited for another question. He listened as Miguel trusted his answer and move into his next questions. Kirean wasn't surprised by them yet he didn't want to answer them. He sighed softly gripping the steering wheel. "Because I didn't want to talk about my mother… It was easier for me to not talk about it then to talk about it. I didn't want you to know about my past or anyone else for that matter. It's bad enough Abel knows." Kieran spoke annoyed but not at Miguel just the whole situation. "As for Abel, I didn't want you talking to him or making nice with him. He does it on purpose… You're not the first person I've been with that Abel slept with. He does it to see if he can. Mostly to ******** with them." He responded knowing that wasn't what Miguel wanted to know but it was the truth.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:12 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

It was true that cheating on him as well would have solved absolutely nothing. It likely would have only led to more arguments and heartache. He didn't know how he came to be so lucky to find a man so loyal in their world. But he did and he betrayed him. Jakob deserved worse and still Kieran treated him with kindness. Truly he did not deserve someone like Kieran. As he continued to interrogate him he could only hope that the notion to stay remained.

Kieran did not seem at all surprised by his next two questions. Jakob saw the way his fingers gripped the wheel tighter ever so slightly as he sighed. He listened as Kieran explained about not wanting to talk about his mother or his past. Even now he seemed annoyed about just talking about it. Before he could ask anything else, Kieran continued. He remembered him talking about Abel doing these sorts of things but it hadn't occurred to him that the people he was doing them with were Kieran's lovers. When Kieran finished speaking Jakob went silent for a moment to collect his thoughts. He didn't want to offend, though he seemed very close to doing so anyway.

"I've asked before, and I'm going to ask again. Why do you keep hanging around him? From the outsider looking in, you sound like you hate him. But in the same breath you talk as though he's just your annoying older brother...I don't get it." Jakob paused and reached out, motioning for Kieran to give him his hand. He waited a moment to see if he would get it. When the moment passed he continued. "Look, I'm not say what Abel did was right. But he really did seem to want to know if I was serious about being with you...though that might have been only for his personal safety. When we talked he was more concerned about you and your needs and kept everything on a strict need to know basis. I don't think in his mind it was supposed to be an act of betrayal."

In no way was he excusing Abel's actions. But in the last two weeks he had been more of a friend to him than the enemy he knew him as for the last three months. While he did regret sleeping with him, he was also grateful that he was given a few answers. It was because of Abel he learned where Kieran had run off to all month and why exactly he was there. The rest he could have been left alone, but there was nothing he could do about that. Jakob considered telling Kieran about his encounter with Abel after he left. But he wasn't sure he would want to know. Just knowing he slept with him was probably hard enough. Knowing he was comforted by him, he was likely to take offense to that as well and claim it was all for the purpose of ******** with him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Kieran knew Miguel was just trying to get a better understanding of things. He didn't want to talk about it yet talking was the only solution. Keiran was patient or he was trying to be. So far Miguel hadn't pushed too much. He didn't want to give in to much yet he didn't blame Miguel for being curious.

When Kieran spoke, his words were always careful. He preferred choice words then unsure ones. Kieran waited as Miguel soon spoke. He knew it was an ever ending question. Kieran knew Miguel didn't understand their relationship but he didn't ask him to.

He glanced toward Miguel seeing him hold his hand out. Kieran ungripped the steering wheel, he reached out taking Miguel's hand. He laced their hands together. "I don't expect you to and I'm not asking you to. What Abel and I have or don't have in our business." Kieran spoke simply as he continued to drive.

As he drove Kieran listened as Miguel spoke aside. He sighed softly rolling his eyes. "He always means well until he doesn't." Kieran responded as he was getting closer to his house. He didn't know how much more he could repeat himself.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:00 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

It wasn't his intention to upset Kieran. Yet with his constant questioning he felt that he was doing just that. It was true he wanted a better understanding of things. If he didn't he would keep thinking about them over and over until Kieran either told him or he really did go to Abel for answers. He didn't think it so wrong about wanting to know more about Kieran. He wouldn't poke his nose in the places it didn't belong, after all there were still other things he could find out.

After speaking a bit, Jakob reached out to take Kieran's hand. He watched as the man soon released the one hand from the wheel and his hand, lacing their fingers together. He listened as the man spoke not really answering his question. Pouting, Jakob drew their combined hands closer to his body. With his free hand he idly traced little shapes over the back of the man's hand. "You say that now. But what if we're still together a year from now and living together? Will it still only be your business?" he asked curiously.

Kieran continued to steer the car down the road. Inch by inch, mile by mile they drew closer to his house. Jakob spoke again wondering out loud about Abel's intentions. He didn't seem impressed by his assessment. All he could do was nod quietly. It was no use trying to disagree even though he did. Kieran may have known him longer, but in the recent time he'd spent with Abel aside from their one night together he didn't seem to have any intentions towards him. His actions were more friendly and caring, except for their one fight. He was curious to know what the other might say if he asked him about these accusations.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:38 pm
User Image

User Image

As he drove, Kieran knew he wasn't giving Miguel the answers he wanted. He didn't understand why it mattered to him. Kieran felt Miguel pull his hand closer to his body. He didn't mind but took note of his pouting lips. Kieran felt Miguel tracing circles on the back of his hand.

He listened as Miguel spoke. Kirean was surprised by his words. He didn't expect such things. They were having a rough time as it was. Kirean didn't expect Miguel would want such a thing. However it was still early. He shrugged lightly, "What does it matter, it's not like Abel would be living with us. I mean unless you want him to, though it might be awkward as it is. After all I don't think you want Abel walking in on us having sex." Kieran spoke teasing Miguel as he continued to drive. He was a couple blocks from the house.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:59 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

As it was he had no idea what he wanted for them. His mind kept going back and forth about how possible and impossible it would be to keep a relationship like their long term. Given his own occupation he tried not to plan too far in advance. But just thinking about the possibilities weren't a bad thing. Jakob thought it was natural that at some point he might want more with Kieran. Though he had to wonder if he wanted the same. Really, he may have wanted him now but who was to say he would want him a month from now. Or the month after that.

Jakob paused in his tracing to glance towards the man. He watched him shrug his shoulders before speaking. He wasn't too sure why it mattered so much to him. He was right when he said that Abel most likely would not be living with them. Still, he disliked the thought of Kieran keeping secrets from him. Even if it was just business with his boss. Jakob continued to listen as Kieran spoke more, this time teasing him about being interrupted during sex. He smirked at the idea of Abel intruding on them. "Hmm depends, if he's joining in or just handing you a ball gag to shut me up?" he teased back.

Looking out the windshield they weren't too far off now. He felt a bit anxious the closer they got. All this talk about Abel, he wondered if he was even home. Would he care that he was stepping into his house once again? Or just ignore them both like they weren't even there?

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:26 pm
User Image

User Image

His secrets were his own. Kieran saw no reason to explain his past. He didn't like to dwell on it. Kirean preferred to live in the now. He didn't see a need to explain his relationship with Abel to Miguel. Kirean teased Miguel as he drove. He listened as Miguel returned his teasing tone.

Kieran laughed softly at his words. "Probably both, if he had his way." He teased Miguel as he soon pulled into the driveway. From here he could see Abel's car was here. Kirean moved to park the car as he looked toward Miguel as he waited to see if there was more to talk about.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:43 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

No matter how he asked it seemed as though he would get no answer from Kieran. He was a bit disappointed, but knew well enough that prying further would get him nowhere. As Kieran teased him, he took the opportunity to tease him back. He watched as Kieran laughed at his words and proceeded to tease him once more as he pulled into the drive way. "Honestly, I think you're right." he joked. The idea did intrigue him. Though knowing his luck he would be stuck in the middle to take them both. Keeping up with just one of them was a workout, he couldn't imagine what it would be like with them both at the same time.

As they sat in the drive way he looked out the windshield. In front of them he could see Abel's car. He didn't say anything about it, instead he only turned his attention back to Kieran. He was all out of questions for now. The few that remained he was certain wouldn't be answered so he wasn't going to bother asking. Releasing Kieran's hand, he unbuckled his seat belt and slipped out of the car. After shutting the door, he walked around to meet the man. He waited patiently for him to get out and lock up before following him up the path to the house. He felt nervous but also excited to be coming back home with him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:43 pm
User Image

User Image

The idea of Abel sharing a lover was not something they had done before. Usually when past lovers slept with Abel it meant nothing to him. However with Miguel, it still pissed him off but not enough to cast him aside. Kieran cared for him too much and didn't see the ability to throw him away over a mistake. He couldn't say for sure though that it wouldn't happen again. Kieran could see Abel walking in on them having sex, just to join. It was a strange concept but not something he'd ever done before, though he wasn't so sure he'd be opposed to it either.

Pulling into the driveway, Kieran parked the car. He waited for Miguel to release his hand. Kieran soon felt him do so, watching as Miguel unbuckled. He turned off the car as it seemed there discussion was over. Kieran moved to get out of the car as well. He locked the car up moving to join Miguel in front of the car. Kirean followed Miguel, up the walkway toward the front door.

He moved to unlock the door, as they arrived at it. Kieran pushed the door in directing Miguel inside first. He entered after him as he shut the door behind him. Kieran moved to lock the door behind them. He shifted turning to undo his shoes and kicking them off. Kieran set his shoes out of the way as he turned his attention toward Miguel.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:09 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

The idea of having both Abel and Kieran interested him. But he didn't want to say anything. He was sure if he even suggested such a thing to Kieran he would be angry. He wasn't completely convinced that he had forgiven him for sleeping with Abel, even though his actions said otherwise. Thinking about Abel walking in on them just to join in amused him. Although he knew Kieran to be rather possessive of him, he had to wonder if Kieran would ever allow such an event to happen?

Figuring that he was getting nowhere Jakob did not try to engage with anymore of his questions. He released his hand and moved to get out of the car. After shutting the door and walking around the car he waited for Kieran to join him. The man soon emerged from the driver's side and motioned him forward. Jakob walked up the short path to the porch and stood beside Kieran as he unlocked the front door. Once the door was opened he followed him into the house. Jakob brushed past him to remove his shoes while Kieran closed and locked the door behind him. He set them aside and when he was done stood up straight. Jakob smiled shyly as Kieran had already turned his attention to him. "So, shall we?" he asked, awkwardly.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:38 pm
User Image

User Image

After Miguel removed his shoes, Kieran waited. He took note of Miguel's shyness as he spoke. Kieran reached out bringing a hand behind Miguel's back. He motioned Miguel toward the stairs. Kieran followed after Miguel as he walked behind them. As they reached the landing, he continued behind him. Kieran walked with Miguel toward his room. They past Abel's which was closed. Once they reached his room, he turned on the light. Kieran allowed Miguel inside before him. He followed after him shutting the door behind them. Kirean moved behind Miguel slipping his hands against his waist pulling him closer against his body. He leaned down as he kissed Miguel's neck.

User Image

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games