Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 12:38 am
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx ABEL } MACKENNA DURAN x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ █ ❛ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓷 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸 ,
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼.

It was easy to tease Miguel. He found the male amusing. Abel had seen his brave face and the one he only showed a select few. The man made him curious though he didn't ask. He teased Miguel listening as he responded. Abel smirked lightly, "Well, you didn't complain when we were in the kitchen moaning your head off." He teased as he thought about playing with Miguel again. Abel knew Miguel had wanted it to be a one time thing though if Kirean didn't get his act together he might just take him as his own.

While waiting for their drinks, Abel questioned Miguel. He listened as Miguel explained what happened with Kirean. Abel shrugged as Miguel apologized, "It's alright, it's only fair. It's not your fault Kieran can't control his temper and his fear." He commented as the waiter returned with their drinks. Abel thanked him as he took his drink. He took a sip from it as he turned his attention back to Miguel.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 12:59 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Despite their bad start, Jakob had grown to rather like Abel's teasing. In a way it was similar to Kieran's own, but sometimes with some darker undertones. He couldn't say for sure why it was so easy for him to get along with Abel. By all accounts he should hate him. Yet every time Kieran let him down, he was there to comfort him. It was a strange feeling and one he was a bit timid to explore. As Jakob continued, he watched Abel smirk. His cheeks turned rosy as the man teased again. "Just cause I didn't complain doesn't mean you don't hit too hard." he countered. "You do realize your hand print is partly to blame why we broke up." There was no denying that he wanted the man at the time. However, he didn't really see Abel as a long term partner. Not because he didn't think him handsome or someone who knew how to use their c**k. But he did have to wonder what might happen if the man grew bored of him. From the way Kieran told it, bad things happened to people Abel grew bored of and he most certainly did not want to end up back in the basement.

After ordering, Jakob gave the man the cliff notes version of what happened with Kieran. He felt it only fair to apologize but Abel didn't seem to mind as much. Watching him shrug, he nodded quietly. "Still, I wish he'd just be more open with me. I'm not asking for much, just how his day was, what he'd been up to. The mundane conversations no one really gives a s**t about but will deal with anyway because that's our way of showing we care." sighing Jakob ran a hand through his hair. He looked up as the waiter approached, setting their glasses down before them. Thanking the man, Jakob picked up one of the shot. He tipped it back and downed it in one gulp. "I feel like if he didn't want to talk about the past, he could have said so. And I would have been perfectly okay with that. Instead he's out there God knows where and acting like I purposely went behind his back. I mean does that seem fair to you?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image

The idea of dating Miguel was not open. He didn't believe in dating; sex sure but not a relationship. Abel wasn't the type to tie himself down. He had never really been in a relationship before. Abel didn't have the time nor the energy to try. He hadn't really found anyone he wanted to spend more than twenty-four hours with. His idea of a date was a few hours in his basement tied to his ceiling.

Teasing Miguel, Abel watched as he blushed. He found the male was easy to tease. Abel enjoyed their little banter. He laughed as Miguel complained as if he was at fault. "Perhaps, but did you hate it?" Abel asked curiously as he thought not overwise Miguel would have asked him to stop.

As they went on to talk about Kirean, Abel listened as Miguel spoke about mundane conversation. He smiled lightly, "Did you ask him; about his day or other such things?" Abel asked inquiring if Miguel had even tried to get Kieran to talk about such things.

Once the drinks arrived, Abel accepted his own taking a few sips. He watched however as Miguel downed one of his shots. Abel didn't question Miguel as he was a grown adult. He listened as Miguel spoke about Kieran and shook his head. "No, it doesn't make sense though if Kirean told you he probably trusts you… However he doesn't know how to let others in… He'll push you away until you stop him." Abel replied sighing mostly to himself.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 11:06 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob was completely fine that Abel didn't want to date. He hadn't completely given up on Kieran yet. However he couldn't explain what it was that attracted him to the man. He found him to be both annoying and alluring all in the same breath. Even if he did give himself to the man, he wasn't sure how he'd feel knowing they could never be exclusive. Jakob didn't normally share his lovers. Then again, here lately he seemed to be doing a lot of things he didn't normally do.

He'd be lying if he said he too wasn't enjoying himself. Though he was mostly on the receiving end of being teased. Some time or another he was going to have to think up something interesting if he wanted to keep the man entertained. Hearing him speak again, he shrugged. "You ask as though you're the first guy I've ever let spank me." he replied, smirking. Turning the conversation to Kieran, Jakob was then questioned once more. He sighed softly. The honest answer was no. But he didn't feel like telling Abel that. "If we're being technical I haven't asked him today. Though I did ask him yesterday in the club how he had been doing and he scoffed."

Their drinks then arrived and Jakob grabbed one of his shots, downing it in a single gulp. He could feel Abel watching him, so he set the glass down and continued to complain. Turning a little towards Abel, he watched him shake his head and sigh. "I have tried stopping him...He never wants to listen. Once he shuts down the conversation is just over and I hate it....I hate it so much." Jakob could feel himself getting worked up again. Reaching forward, he grabbed his second shot. The liquor burned as he swallowed. But it was better than making a mess of himself by crying in front of all these people. Setting the glass back down he stared at the space between his legs. "Uh, I'm such an idiot for staying with someone like him."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 11:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Sharing was easy though being together was hard. He could satisfy Miguel though he couldn't love him. Abel didn't believe in love nor did he want it. He teased Miguel watching as he shrugged. Abel smirked lightly, "Oh, no doubt. Though you can't deny you didn't enjoy it although I wish I had gotten to play with you a little more." He teased playfully as he sipped his drink.

Questioning Miguel about Kirean, he watched as he sighed before responding. He listened though it was hard to respond. Abel had dealt with Kirean for years however the man didn't talk much. He didn't do a lot of talking with him either.

Abel listened as Miguel responded to his question. He knew he wasn't being much help but he was trying. Abel didn't have all the answers or even the ones Miguel was looking for. He watched as Miguel downed another shot. Abel took note of Miguel shutting down again as he looked down. He heard Miguel comment. Abel shrugged, "Do you care about him?" He asked curiously as he relaxed on the couch.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 12:13 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob understood that Abel wasn't wired the way most people were. A lot of people in their world were unlike others leading their normal little lives. However, he had to admit that Abel was by far the strangest man he'd met to date. He didn't really get how one could go about life not dating or believing in love. Most of the people he hung out with didn't date because they didn't want to drag someone into their world. But that wasn't the case with Abel. He just straight didn't want anything to do with a relationship. As they talked more, he watched the man smirk back at him and tease him once more. Jakob in turn rolled his eyes. "I don't Kieran would appreciate you putting your hands on me again." he replied simply.

They continued to discuss Kieran's behavior and Jakob couldn't help complaining. He knew Abel meant well, but it was hard to continue complaining when the man was pointing flaws in his own words. Still, he thought Abel would have better insight. But apparently he was wrong. As Jakob continued, he took the second shot as he felt himself growing a little emotional again. He didn't want to cry again. Not here anyway. Hearing the man question him, he sighed. Sitting up, Jakob moved to leaned against the man. He didn't care that he was crowding the man, he could push him away if he didn't like it. "Yes, I do." he said softly. "And he says he loves me too...but I don't know. What if he's just saying what he thinks I want to hear? Or maybe he's rethinking everything and just wants to break up again? Then what?" Biting his lower lip, Jakob held back the wave of emotion that stirred inside him. He didn't like having these kind of thoughts, but he couldn't help it. Kieran's actions didn't really help him thinking he truly wanted to be together. After all what was the point in trying if they couldn't even be together a full twenty four hours before fighting again.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 12:56 am
User Image

User Image

Abel wasn't boyfriend material. He usually didn't give two shots about the other person. Abel would probably hurt the other physically or mentally. He was in the line of work that prevented a relationship. Abel although found most people took little interest in him beside a good ********.

Teasing Miguel about playing with him, Abel laughed as he spoke. "Perhaps he would after all we can always play together as I said." He couldn't say for sure if Kirean would keep him from playing with Miguel. Although he had agreed to a threesome.

Sitting with Miguel, Abel was doing his best. He couldn't provide Miguel with all the answers. Abel watched as Miguel shifted moving to lean against him. He didn't mind as he sat there. Abel listened as Miguel answered his question. He smiled lightly, "If he told you he loved you then he'll come around… Kirean just needs time and understanding; besides are you willing to wait?" Abel asked curiously, reaching out to grab Miguel's hand taking it in his own.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:14 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Abel was a good ********, that much he did know. Anything else was hard to say. As he was right now, he didn't think it would be so bad being with him. But then he knew there was also that darkness in him and then he knew it was better to stay as they were. All this flirting and teasing was fine. But it stopped there. At the end of the day he still wanted Kieran.

As the man went on to tease him once more, Jakob rolled his eyes and spoke again. He watched as Abel laughed and suggested something else instead. The idea of the three of them being in bed together did sound interesting but he wasn't entirely convinced Kieran wanted any part of it. Jakob gave a short laugh of his own. "Even if Kieran is willing to share in bed, who says he wants you putting any marks on me?" he asked teasingly.

After taking the shot, Jakob moved to lean against the man. He was happy that Abel didn't try to push him away. Even more that he allowed him to ponder his worrying thoughts out loud. He looked over the man's tattoos as he spoke. Above him, Abel said sweet words and took his hand into his own. Jakob moved to lace their fingers together. Even though he had no thoughts of being with Abel, it was nice to just sit and talk like this. He sighed softly, knowing his words to hold some truth. "If I must." he said softly. Looking up, Jakob leaned to press a soft kiss to Abel's lips. "Will you keep me company until he comes back?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 10:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Unlike Kirean, Abel couldn't promise not to hurt Miguel. He wouldn't either as he was likely to break it. Abel wasn't blind either to know that Miguel preferred Kirean over himself. He was merely a substitute or someone to talk to. Abel wasn't bothered by it though it was hard to keep his hands to himself.

It was too soon to say Kieran didn't want them having sex together. Abel and he had never shared a partner especially in the same bed. Sure he'd slept with others Kieran had been with but merely because he could. He teased Miguel watching as he laughed. Abel listened as Miguel teased him. He shrugged at his words. "Perhaps that is true, however who's to say that he wouldn't… After all it's not fair for him to have all the fun with that lovely canvas of yours." Abel teased Miguel in regards to his skin.

Sitting there Abel wasn't bothered by Miguel leaning against him. He saw no reason to push him away. Abel couldn't help but reach out to take his hand. He questioned Miguel on his willingness. Abel knew Kieran was a hard man to understand but only the willing were worth it. He listened as Miguel agreed to wait. Abel soon watched as Miguel turned his head to kiss him. He returned the kiss as Miguel pulled back to speak. Abel smirked lightly, "But of course." He responded reaching out to Miguel as he kissed him again though deeply.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 11:06 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob had no idea when and if Kieran would allow them all to sleep together. From both sides, he'd heard about how Abel would sleep with Kieran's partners. However this was a bit different. While he couldn't deny freely sleeping with the man in the past, at least this time Kieran would actually be there to witness the act. No secrets, no lying, just all three of them getting together for a good time. At least that was what he hoped it would be. Questioning the man he watched him shrug his shoulders and soon spoke. It came as no surprise that Abel would want to leave a few markings of his own. After all, the last time they were together, like Kieran, he could hardly keep his hands to himself. Not only that but he had made sure to leave some marks for Kieran to find in the process. "I guess, we'll just have to wait and see. Who knows maybe you'll get your wish." he teased back.

He continued to lean against the man as they talked more about Kieran. Of course he would wait. As much as it hurt to be tossed aside, he couldn't stay mad at him forever. Agreeing to wait, Jakob turned his head to give the man a small kiss in thanks. He felt Abel kiss him back before pulling away to question him again. Jakob watched the man smirk before pulling him in for another kiss. Leaning closer, Jakob kissed him back. Unexpected as it was, he enjoyed the deep kiss. Closing his eyes he could taste the bitter alcohol he'd been sipping. He kissed him again, following Abel's lead.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 11:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Abel had made promises to not leave any marks before. However Miguel had pissed him off enough to break the promise. The marks were spread across Miguel’s a**, after all he hadn’t laid his lips or teeth against his skin only his hand. He teased Miguel about the idea of leaving marks, though only if Kieran was there. After all he didn’t think Miguel would be too keen on him leaving too many. Though with the way his body looked now, it wasn’t hard to tempt him.

It was hard to keep his distance, especially with Miguel sitting against him and holding his hand. Abel couldn’t help himself, as he kissed Miguel back. He drew Miguel in closer for a deeper kiss. Abel tasted the alcohol from Miguel’s lips and something more. He drank him in as Miguel responded to the kiss. Abel reached out with his free hand slipping it around Miguel’s neck. He pulled him closer as he nipped Miguel’s lower lip as he teased him.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 11:50 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

It was true that back then he had made Abel agree to not leave any mark. However he'd failed in that aspect and still left something for Kieran to find. While it wasn't much, it didn't go without consequence. With the idea of them all sharing a bed he wondered how open Kieran would be to allowing the man to mark him. As it was now he couldn't say he was completely against the idea. After all, Kieran had left so many already who could even tell if Abel wanted to leave one or two more. Tempting as it was, he was hesitant to vocalize it. He preferred having the man on a leash instead of allowing him to do as he pleased. There was no telling how far he might go otherwise.

Jakob didn't mind that the man didn't keep his distance. At the moment it was comforting to have someone talking to him and holding his hand. The kiss man's kiss was a little unexpected but he didn't complain. Instead he welcomed him and wanted more. Kissing Abel he could taste the alcohol mixed with his natural musk. It was a strange taste, one he wasn't entirely used to. But one he also didn't shy away from. Following the man's lead, he kissed him back with equal passion. He soon felt Abel's hand slip behind his neck and pull him closer. Deciding to make things easier for them both, Jakob slipped into the man's lap. He smiled against Abel's lips as he nipped him. Jakob playfully flicked his tongue out at him in return before kissing him again. As he sat in his lap, Jakob ran his free hand up the man's tattooed chest. He had no plans of sleeping with Abel. However he saw no reason he couldn't play with him a little.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 12:22 am
User Image

User Image

Abel knew he had himself to blame for the problems with Miguel and Kieran. He hardly cared however, the problems with Kieran and Miguel were their own. Abel however was caught in the middle. He wasn’t bothered by the restrictions that Miguel held over him. Abel would curve them as he pleased. He couldn’t adhere to them completely after all the male made it hard enough.

As they kissed, Abel wasn’t forcing him to do anything. They could stop if asked, after all everything was consensual for however long it lasted. He kissed Miguel pulling him closer by the neck. Abel couldn’t help his need to touch and kiss Miguel. He wanted to do more, but sex wasn’t on the table right now. Abel wasn’t bothered by it, kissing and touching was fine on the level he was given. He was surprised as Miguel shifted moving into his lap. Abel didn’t question it, after all he welcomed it.

His hands ran up Miguel’s thighs, pushing beneath the towel as he held onto him. Abel parted his lips, as Miguel’s tongue flicked against his own. He felt Miguel’s hand slide over his chest as they kissed. Abel wasn’t bothered by the touching as he seeked it out more. He hated to admit it, but he was needy. His tongue mingled with Miguel’s as they kissed.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 12:42 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Indeed the majority of his problems with Kieran were between the two of them. He just didn't understand why the man couldn't stick around to talk about it. He was tired of always being left somewhere alone to fend for himself. It wasn't right to use Abel like this, but the man didn't seem to mind. If anything at the current time he seemed to only want more. Jakob was more than happy to indulge him. After all, he was feeling a bit needy and looking for comfort as well. Though he planned on only allowing the man to go so far. He knew Abel to be quite charismatic and expected him to at least to break past his limits. For now he was completely fine with everything the man was doing. But he felt too uncomfortable he would stop him.

As they continued to kiss, he felt the man pull him closer. Jakob saw no reason he couldn't save them both the neck strain. Rising from his seat, he swung one leg over the man's lap and settled on top of him. He was sure Abel wanted more and he didn't blame him. What with only two layers of fabric between them and nothing underneath, it was quite a risky and bold move to choose to sit in his lap. Still, the man didn't seem to mind. As they shared yet another kiss, he felt Abel's hands sliding up his thighs beneath the towel. Jakob didn't mind, it was just a little touching. Besides that it would make him a hypocrite. Sliding his own hands up, he felt the smooth skin of the man's chest beneath his finger tips. The taught muscle, though it wasn't as strong as Kieran's own chest. Though he wouldn't complain. Despite their differences, physically he liked them both.

Smiling against the man's lips, he playfully flicked out his tongue. He then felt Abel part his lips, his own tongue thrusting against his against his own. Jakob couldn't help himself as he moaned softly. Sliding his hands further, he wrapped one arm around Abel's neck while his other hand slipped back down towards his abdomen. He had no idea how far the man would allow him to go. But he liked teasing him all the same. He could practically taste Abel's need for another person. It made him curious if he had been with any one since their time together. Or had he been alone this whole time.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 1:12 am
User Image

User Image

If Miguel wanted to stop him, then he was fine for it. However for now, he would continue to do as he pleased. Abel hadn’t been with anyone since Miguel. It wasn’t that he wasn’t interested, he merely hadn’t gone out of his way to find someone. He had been busy, though with Miguel in his lap, he was feeling needy.As they kissed, Abel’s fingers caressed Miguel’s thighs. Indeed it was much easier with Miguel sitting in his lap. It gave him better access, but also allowed Miguel the control.

He kissed Miguel, feeling his fingers caressing his chest. Abel knew his own physique didn’t compare to Kieran’s, but he never had complaints. Flicking his tongue against Miguel as they kissed, he heard him moan. Abel felt Miguel’s hands moving against his body. He held onto him, as Miguel ran a hand toward his neck. Abel though felt Miguel’s other hand sliding down over his abdomen. He kissed Miguel though until he started to feel his lungs burn. Abel pulled back from Miguel’s lips smirking lightly, ”You know, you’re not making things easy.” He teased Miguel as his hands ran against Miguel’s thighs.

User Image

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games