Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:25 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

The further they drove the more curious he became. Mood be damned he knew it was best just to get it over and done with. He couldn't help being a bit nervous though. All this open and honesty felt a bit strange. But in a good way. He was glad they could share more with one another. Waiting a little longer, Jakob was the first to break the silence between them. He was sure it was obvious they were going to be okay. But he wanted to be sure just in case. He didn't need nor want Kieran to be holding any grudges against him just because of something he said in the heat of the moment. As they continued to drive, Kieran reached over and took one of his hands into his own.

Jakob listened as the man sighed and soon apologized for his actions. Jakob smiled lightly. "Yeah, you really did." he agreed. "But I guess I can't completely blame you after all. I just didn't think you'd want to come back only to have me be like: "So hey, question, Abel told me some heavy personal s**t while you were away. Is all that true or is he just bullshitting me again? By the way welcome home!"...In my head, it seemed like something I ought to just keep to myself until you came around on your own." Sighing, he looked over at Kieran and gave his hand a light squeeze. He could forgive Kieran for overreacting. It wasn't Abel's story to tell nor was it his business to know before Kieran felt comfortable enough to tell him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:01 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx KIERAN } LUCIANO GAERTNER x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ █ ❛ 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓾𝓹𝓼...

Kirean knew he had been an a*****e earlier to Miguel. He was surprised that Miguel still wanted to speak to him after throwing him out of his car. Kieran would have understood if Miguel wanted to hate him and be mad at him. However that wasn't the case, Miguel was forgiving him in a sense. Though he wondered if there would be consequences.

As Miguel replied, he listened to his words. Kirean found them laughable but understandable. He was glad that Miguel had never said such words. Kieran hadn't given him much of a story but it was mundane. He felt Miguel squeeze his hand as he held onto it. "Thank you...I think if you had we probably wouldn't be here…Though my past is mine and I'd rather keep it there however if you have questions then ask me." Kirean responded squeezing Miguel's hand in return.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:28 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

He should have been angry at Kieran...or at least more than he had been at the time. Instead from the second he stepped out of that car all he could think about was how he ******** up. That he should have kept his mouth shut and just ended the conversation there. But he had to keep going and before he knew it, his secret was out. Yes, Jakob could very easily choose to stay angry at Kieran. But what would be the point? As Jakob spoke, he couldn't help to make a few jokes to keep things light. Though despite them he was completely serious. He really didn't mean to hurt Kieran.

Jakob smiled as he was then thanked and nodded along as the man continued. No, he really didn't think they would be here. Remembering how that day went exactly it probably would have been too much and Kieran would have ditched him for good. He felt himself relax as Kieran squeezed his hand as well. "Honestly, between both yours and Abel's versions I think I know more than enough to get what happened. You're mom was awful and should have been put in the ground a lot sooner. Full offense." he replied, again making the tiniest of a bad joke. "But that aside how about you tell me something else, from a more recent past instead....Like who was more dominant in bed. You or Abel?" he teased.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:24 pm
User Image

User Image

In his own way he wasn't deserving of Miguel. He was thankful and surprised that Miguel put up with his moody a**. Kieran knew he was difficult to put up with. He however knew if he didn't stop with the attitude Miguel would see him for he really was. On that day, he feared it too.

As they spoke of his past, it was not something he wanted to talk about. Although he couldn't hide it nor would he try. Kieran was tired of forgetting and being pathetic. He nodded as Miguel spoke of his mother, "Agreed." Kirean replied plainly not wanting to dwell on it.

Hearing the topic change however he was relieved and amused by it. Kieran smiled lightly, "What do you think?" He teased Miguel in return. The question was obvious while he was dominate, it was more mundane and controlled whereas Abel was not.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:46 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

If he wanted to he could have easily left Kieran by now. In all honesty, his attitude needed some work. Jakob understood that he as well had a temper. But he didn't think of himself to be half as bad as either Abel or Kieran. He wasn't sure if he was just used to being around loud and angry people from the group or what. But eventually he would tire of it. He could only keep clinging to a man that ran away every little problem they had for so long. Given today's conversation, he liked to think there was a chance that they could both better themselves.

Speaking on behalf of Kieran's past he knew it wasn't entirely his place. However it was hard not to make at least one judgement. Any person that sold their kid should not be procreating or was even entitled to the title. Jakob smirked as Kieran agreed before moving on to another subject. When it came to Kieran's past, his childhood was not the only thing that interested him. There were other things they could discuss, mundane things even were an option. But his curiosity turned to his relationship with Abel. Jakob watched as Kieran smiled and was quick to tease him back.

He laughed at the man's words. Indeed, between the two of them Kieran was as docile as a friendly neighborhood cat. "Okay, fair enough...um let's see...." Jakob paused a moment, before turning towards Kieran with a smirk. "Alright, how about this. Who kissed whom first? And what were your thoughts?" he asked in a teasing manner.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Kirean was glad for the change of subject. There was only so much time that could be spent on talking about his b***h of a mother. He didn't want to dwell on it; enough of the story was told.

Teasing Miguel, he asked the obvious in which he teased back. Kieran knew he wasn't as dominate as Miguel nor could he be. He preferred pain and pleasure to mix in a playful manner. While Abel just saw pain as something expected and enjoyed.

He listened as Miguel questioned him again. Kieran found his choice of questions amusing. "Abel kissed me first. It was odd at first having never been kissed or touched in a loving manner, it scared me." He commented trying to remember even though they had been teenagers at the time.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:49 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

At this point he felt he had heard everything he needed to know about Kieran's childhood trauma. Anymore details and he would be treading into a territory neither of them could come back from. Jakob would spare him the panic attack of making him relive those memories. Moving on to talk of Abel, he couldn't help being curious. After all, he didn't know when or if Kieran would be in a good enough mood to answer such questions. After teasing the male, he listened as he told him their first.

"That's adorable.Who knew Abel could be a sweetie.Did you kiss him back?" he teased lovingly. It was fine if Kieran couldn't remember every little detail. He was merely painting a picture for himself to get an idea of how things might be like if all three of them were together. So far he'd only seen two moods between the two men: sulking and sorta friendly. As far as intimacy went, he'd only seen their softer sides when he was alone with one or the other. From the limited time he'd spent in Abel's home, he'd never so much as seen either of them share a joke.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Kirean didn't mind sharing their sexual intimacy details. Although it didn't go to far. He hadn't given Abel much thought in the ways of sex. Sure as teenagers they messed around but not much as adults. Responding to Miguel's question, he found his words as amusing. Kieran didn't see anything sweet about it. He listened as Miguel questioned him. Kirean drove closer back towards the house. "Not at first, though after he kissed me a few times I did." He replied remembering their first kiss. They were about sixteen, and working on homework when Abel had been telling him about another classmate that he had been ********. Kieran hadn't been paying attention so Abel got irritated and kissed him. It surprised him having never been intimate with Abel before.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:05 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Knowing Abel, he doubted his actions were anything but sweet. Still, he liked teasing Kieran and keeping the conversation light since he was sure one way or another they would find themselves a little too close to those unwanted memories. He wanted to keep Kieran focused on the better ones, even the ones he probably thought were silly or meaningless like kissing Abel. Glancing out the windshield he could see that they were closer to the house. He didn't think much of it and continued on with his line of questioning. Jakob laughed softly as Kieran recalled the memory. "He must have really wanted your attention." he teased. "Alright, so honesty time; When was the last time you kissed Abel? Or did anything intimate with him?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Kirean didn't mind talking about his past with Abel. After all he was the one who helped him and saved him from his mother. He saw their relationship as friendship though it had gone beyond that a few times but nothing recent. If Miguel was curious so be it. Eventually they would all come together to have sex if they were so willing. Kirean listened as Miguel questioned him about more recent times. "Probably not for a couple years now. We've changed in partners; plus the sex wasn't about intimacy it was merely sex." He responded as he drove down the main street toward the house. They would be there in five minutes or less.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:40 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

It wasn't surprising if Kieran no longer was intimate with Abel. After all, sex wise it seemed their interests were no longer aligned as they might have been when they were teens. Still, that didn't stop him from pestering him. He was merely feeding into his own selfish curiosity. Jakob liked the idea of them all coming together, though he couldn't be certain the other two would be into the idea. Abel talked big, but he didn't know he actually would be willing to share. The same could be said about Kieran. He supposed one of these days someone would have to take that first step and they would find out. Questioning Kieran again, he listened to him speak, and nodded along. "I get it. Alright, so last question before we get back. Did you ever try anything kinky with him?" he asked. Glancing out again, he could see that they were nearly there. Any other obnoxious questions would have to wait until they were inside.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:08 pm
User Image

User Image

It was true that their kinks were different now. He didn't enjoy pain like Abel did. When they had been together it was mundane. Kieran wasn't into domination when it came to Abel and him. He knew that Abel and he hadn't had sex in a while. That didn't mean they couldn't enjoy themselves with Miguel. Pulling into the driveway, Miguel questioned him again. He parked the car in the driveway as he glanced toward Miguel. "A little, he liked to tie me up. But beyond that no, pain isn't something I enjoy myself." Kieran commented as he turned the car off. He unbuckled as he opened the car and got out. Kirean waited for Miguel to join him outside.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:37 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob was fine knowing that their kinks were different. Maybe that was why he was attracted to them both. Their differences were what made them both so interesting, so it only made him more excited to try sleeping with them both. As they neared the house Jakob asked his last question for the time being. He watched as Kieran steered the car in to the driveway and parked outside of the garage. Jakob smiled as Kieran explained their activities. His imagination was intrigued and wondered if Kieran would be willing to allow Abel to tie him up again. "Ooh, I'd like to see that." he teased.

As Kieran turned off the car, Jakob released the males hand and unbuckled his seat belt. He then opened his door and stepped out of the car. Glancing up at the house, he had to wonder if Abel was also home. And if so, had Kieran spoken to him? Shutting the door behind him, Jakob walked around the car and joined Kieran at the hood. He walked up the short path and onto the porch, waiting for Kieran to unlock the door. "Do you think we talk to him about our discussion?" Jakob asked, referring to the restaurant. It was fine if Kieran didn't want to talk to him immediately. But he figured some kind of acknowledgement was in order.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Being tied up was something he both hated and enjoyed. It didn't happen often as it usually led to a panic attack. He didn't like being restrained for too long. Kieran listened as Miguel teased him as they both got out of the car. He waited for him at the hood of the car. "Oh really now, from him or you?" Kirean asked curious to know if Miguel wanted to tie him up too.

Once Miguel joined him, he started toward the front door. Kirean unlocked the door letting Miguel in first as he stepped in behind him. He shut the door as he locked it. Kieran moved to remove his boots and socks. He listened as Miguel questioned him. Kirean glanced up at him as he finished with his shoes and socks. "Which part?... The one where I'm fine with all this?" He asked as he stepped away from the front door into the main hallway.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:38 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

He could see where being tied up wasn't his favorite kink. After all he wasn't so much a fan of it either. Though his reasoning was far different from Kieran's own. For him it could be a bit stifling and some of the positions were too uncomfortable to get any pleasure out of it. Still the image forming in his mind was rather interesting. Before he could allow his imagination to go too far, Kieran interrupted his thoughts with a question of his own. "Hmm, probably better to leave it up to Abel. He likely has better toys than I do...unless you're into pink fuzzy handcuffs?" he replied, grinning.

Walking up to the porch he waited beside the male as he went about unlocking the front door. Jakob was allowed to enter first and stepped into the entry way. He moved out of the way and went about untying his shoes and lining them against the wall. Walking a little further into the foyer he turned back to Kieran to question him. The man was busy removing his own shoes and socks, soon setting them aside. He didn't rush him. A moment later, Kieran straightened and walked towards the hallway, questioning him as he went. Jakob nodded. "Yeah, that one." he replied. "Like he probably wouldn't mind, but I'm sure he'd wonder why I might kiss him if you're also home."

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games