Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:55 am

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • As he drove, he was a little surprised by Miguel's words. They confused him yet he understood them. His words were almost laughable however as he answered him. Kieran didn't see himself as the problem at the moment. He couldn't help but wonder what Miguel was thinking. Kieran had been fine but now it seemed they were at a point they needed to talk. He sighed softly, "I'm fine but it's obvious you have something on your mind… So tell me, what are you thinking?" Kirean asked, wanting to get to the point. He soon pulled into the parking lot of the park. Kirean maneuvered through the parking lot and into a spot. He put the car into park as he unbuckled himself but remained seated.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:38 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob saw nothing funny with what he said. He was being serious right now. He really wanted to make sure that with everything that had happened to them in the last couple of days that they were okay. He didn't want to feel like he needed to tip toe around Kieran after every little fight. Jakob nervously bit his lower lip as the man sighed and listened to him speak. He waited a minute while Kieran steered them through the lot, pulled into a spot, and parked. He too unbuckled his seat belt and turned a bit towards him. "I guess, I'm just worried is all.....after the past few fights, breaking up, and then all that Abel s**t.....I'm scared that you might just be telling me everything I want to hear while holding some kind of grudge." he soon replied, taking his time to try to accurately word what it was that he was feeling. He didn't want to doubt Kieran, but he also didn't want to believe a false idea that everything was pretty fine between them.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:27 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kirean wasn't looking for a fight. However it was time to clear the air. He hated how Miguel tiptoed around him. Kirean couldn't help his anger and frustration. He found it easier to shut down than express himself. Kirean watched as Miguel turned toward him. He listened as Miguel responded. Kieran sighed, "Grudges, yes I'll tell you what you want to hear because at the same time I don't want to tell you everything… As for Abel, I don't like how easily you two get along… But I can't stop it, can I?" He replied as he questioned Miguel. Kirean didn't hate him for befriending Abel after all he brought him in their own twisted relationship.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:05 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob had no intentions of fighting with Kieran. He merely wanted to clear the air a bit. He wasn't saying that Kieran couldn't be angry or frustrated with everything. But at the very least he wanted to know why the man was mad at him. He wasn't a mind reader and wanted to move on from all this. As Jakob soon finished speaking, he glanced up towards the man. He found his expression to be unreadable and worried what he might say. Again, Kieran sighed before speaking. He didn't really like what all he said, but he supposed that was one of the reasons they needed to have this conversation.

"But if you keep telling me what I want to hear, wouldn't that just mean our relationship is built on a bunch of lies?" he continued curiously. Jakob didn't think Kieran lied about everything he said to him, but he definitely knew he wasn't telling him the whole truth either. The last thing he wanted was to be hated by him. Continuing their conversation, he didn't really know what to say. "I guess not...But like, I don't get it. Why are you so bothered by us getting along? Isn't it better that we get along rather than threaten each other at every turn?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:52 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kieran didn't lie to Miguel but skirt around the truth. He didn't see it as lying, just not being honest. Kieran listened as Miguel questioned him. "What do you want to hear?.. What do you want to know?" He questioned Miguel in return. Kieran hardly knew anything about Miguel himself. The man was an enigma but he didn't question him all the time.

He wasn't bothered by Miguel's acquaintance with Abel. Although he was jealous perhaps in a way. Kieran hated how open Abel could be. Sure he'd talked with Miguel but not openly. Yes, Abel had told Miguel about his past however Kieran hadn't. He didn't want Miguel to know. Kieran didn't want to think about it. He knew talking wholeheartedly would probably cause a problem.

"Jealousy is an ugly thing...I hate how open he is with you." Kieran replied, turning away from Miguel. He tried explaining himself. Kirean knew Miguel needed something from both of them. He didn't understand however.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:27 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Skirting around the truth still wasn't the same as telling him the truth. He didn't expect Kieran to tell him every little detail whenever there was a problem. But he also didn't want to be fed some false narrative that everything was fine if it really wasn't. Jakob sat there quietly while waiting for Kieran's response. When he did speak, he wasn't sure how to answer. "It's not about what I want to hear. I'm asking you if we're okay? If you hate me for finding out about your past? For getting involved with Able when you weren't around?" he asked, starting to feel as if he was freaking out over nothing. But he had to trust his gut in this. He feared if he stayed silent it would only cause problems for them in the future.In truth Jakob couldn't complete blame Kieran for being jealous. He had every right to be. But hearing him confirm it and watching him turn a bit away from him still stung. "He's only open with me because it annoys you." Jakob said softly. "If you didn't react, he probably wouldn't tell me anything at all."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:16 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kieran had been fine before Miguel had questioned him. He wasn't trying to ruin anything but it was becoming hard not to. Kirean listened as Miguel questioned him. He didn't hate Miguel for anything. Kirean couldn't blame Miguel for learning about his past from Abel. After all, it wasn't like he was going to openly talk about it. He also didn't hate Miguel for finding attention in Abel. Kieran could understand after all he himself had done it before.

"I don't hate you for either of those things...I only hate that you found out from Abel… Not everyone needs to know about my past… However Abel found you needed to…" He replied sighing, mostly to himself. "Of course it bothers me but I can't stop him." Kieran commented as he glanced toward Miguel.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:14 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob knew he probably wasn't making much sense. It wasn't his intention to upset Kieran, but it seemed that he was doing just that. He couldn't help worrying about these things though. Every time they fought Kieran just shut down or said very little on the matter at hand. Even if said things were fine, they didn't always feel like they were. Jakob wasn't asking Kieran to rehash his entire life story. He just wanted to know if he was hated for finding out such private information.

After he was done speaking, Jakob glanced towards the males turned back. There was a small moment where each of them were silent. When Kieran did speak, he nodded quietly. There was no good explanation that he could give for why Abel would tell him about that. To this day he didn't know if it was to scare him off or to prove his loyalty to Kieran. Either way it seemed as though it hardly mattered now. As the man sighed once more, he listened to him continue before seeing him glance his way. Jakob met his gaze, and felt a small tug in his chest. He really didn't want to mess things up here or cause the man to shut down on him again. So he was careful with his next two questions."Have you ever tried to stop him? Or at least asked why he's spreading around your story?" Jakob asked curiously.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:07 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • It was laughable to think of trying to stop Abel or prevent him from doing something he didn't like. He answered Miguel as best as he could. Kieran knew he needed to be honest with Miguel. He also had to work on his anger and communication issues. Kirean watched Miguel who was choosing his words wisely. He found it amusing as Miguel continued to tiptoe around him."Would it do me any good after all he finds telling you relevant because I don't." Kirean replied as he ran a hand through his hair. "I can't change my past… Though it helped to bring me to a better point in my life." He replied as he watched Miguel.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:48 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

While he doubted to some degree that Abel would hardly care about Kieran's feelings, it still felt wrong that he was out here telling near strangers something so personal. Jakob understood if Kieran didn't have an exact answer for him when he spoke. After all, this wasn't the clearest conversation for either of them. He supposed the fact that they weren't shouting at one another was a good thing. He could only hope it wasn't temporary. As Jakob spoke again, he was careful how he worded his questions as he didn't want to offend the man. However, it seemed that he might be doing that anyway. Jakob watched as the male ran a hand through his hair while speaking. "I don't know maybe? It's not like it's his story to tell, he shouldn't have said anything to begin with." Jakob said trying and failing to find a correct argument. To some his words might sound logical. But those people didn't know Abel. He listened as the male spoke once more, and nodded quietly. "I suppose that's something to be glad about." he said, giving the male a small smile.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:03 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • True it was not Abel's place to discuss his personal life. However he didn't know how many other people he told. It wouldn't surprise him if he had told everyone he'd been with that Abel had met. Kirean listened as Miguel commented, almost finding it funny. He didn't seem to understand. "It may not be his story to tell but he is part of it… Did he tell you how we met and how he found out?" Kirean asked curiously not sure how much information Abel had been feeding him.

He was not in a mood to discuss his childhood however what better time than now. Kirean was tired of Miguel tip-toeing around him. He wanted to know what he was thinking. Kieran though didn't need his pity if that's where this was heading.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:45 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Perhaps he was naïve for thinking Kieran had a right to say who was privy to know about his past. After all, it wasn't as though he had even asked Abel, the man simply thrust the knowledge upon him without thinking twice about it. He wouldn't be too surprised if he wasn't the first one Abel had had this chat with. As they continued to talk, Kieran listened. When the male spoke again, he was a bit surprised that he wanted to know how much Abel had told him. After yesterday's incident it seemed to be the last thing he wanted to talk about. But here they were. "He told me that you two lived in the same apartment complex. And that it was his dad that got brought you to live with them." he replied honestly. As he had stated before, he was only told what Abel thought he needed to know. Hopefully this convinced Kieran that he hadn't gone digging during that conversation.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:08 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • It was easier to discuss things now then not at all. Kieran wanted to be with Miguel. He couldn't continue to avoid something he'd spent all his life doing. Kirean watched Miguel, he could see his surprise. He listened as Miguel answered his question. Kirean nodded, "Sure, that's some of it...I didn't meet Abel when it was already too late...I wished I had met him sooner." He replied softly, looking away from Miguel. Kirean had never discussed his childhood with anyone he was involved with. He felt the fear of losing them if he did. Kirean was damaged goods there was nothing special about him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:42 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Although it was a conversation neither of them were keen on having it could no longer be avoided. Jakob wanted to be with Kieran as well. He didn't want to lose him. But he feared if they just kept sweeping their problems under the rug, it was inevitable. As the man questioned him, Jakob provided him an honest answer. In turn he watched Kieran nod his head before continuing. He wished he wouldn't look away as he spoke, but he made no comment on it. Instead he took note of how soft his voice was. Reaching over the console, Jakob covered Kieran's hand with one of his own. "Do you think it might have changed anything if you did meet soon?" he asked curiously. Jakob did not know the extent of Kieran's abuse nor did he wish to. Minor details were more than enough as he was sure he would still be able to understand. Jakob did not see Kieran as damaged goods and he had no plans of fleeing after hearing his story. Even with the little bits he had, he was still here.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:44 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Looking away from Miguel he couldn't help himself. He was getting vulnerable. Kirean hadn't actually talked with Miguel about his past in such a manner. He soon felt a hand slide over his own as Miguel tried to console him. Kieran let him even though he wanted to pull away. He listened as Miguel questioned him and shrugged his shoulders."Maybe then again maybe not… After all, I might have had someone to protect me… Though I didn't meet Abel until I was in my teens." Kirean responded as he thought about it. He had been abused at an early age when it was already too late to be protected.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games