Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:15 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Although he wished Kieran would not turn away from him, he understood why he did. It was a heavy topic, one that clearly held a lot of weight for him even to this day. Jakob did his best to comfort Kieran though he didn't know if it did a whole lot of good. If anything he was glad that the man did not pull away. As they sat there Jakob continued to listen as he questioned him. He watched Kieran shrug in turn before pondering the what ifs. He nodded his head softly. "Hmm, I suppose that might have been possible. Then again maybe not. I mean even after you met Abel it took awhile before he noticed what was happening, right? Who's to say that a child version of Abel would have been all that observant?" Jakob continued. "I'm sorry if my line of questioning is too pessimistic....I don't mean to be." With the males hand still sitting in his own, Jakob laced their fingers together and gave him a comforting squeeze. He wasn't sure what all to do in a situation like this, so he went with whatever comforting motions came to mind. He only hoped that they worked.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:06 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • At the moment Kieran probably wasn't making much sense. He was merely wishful thinking. Kieran held onto Miguel's hand. He knew pulling away would have hurt Miguel but it brought him comfort. Kieran listened as Miguel replied to his rambling. He wasn't bothered by his pessimistic words. Kieran found them amusing. He felt Miguel lace their fingers together. "Not at all…I enjoy your candor." Kieran replied, glancing at Miguel as he smiled. "I'm sorry you're stuck between Abel and I though, I don't see you hating it? He commented curiously as he watched Miguel..

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:20 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Although his words were a little all over the place, Jakob understood their meaning. He was sure it was nice to think that had just a few pieces of his life been changed, maybe what happened would be different. Unfortunately they would never know, all they could do was strive for something better. Jakob voiced his own thoughts on the matter, though he wasn't sure they were something Kieran would want to hear. Holding his hand, he looked his way and watched as Kieran smiled for the first time since they started this conversation. Jakob smiled back and laughed softly as he was questioned in turn. "What can I say? I thrive on a bit of chaos." he teased. Leaning over the console, Jakob pressed a soft kiss to the males cheek.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:20 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kieran wasn't bothered by Miguel's opinion. He welcomed it in a way. Kieran hadn't really discussed his past with anyone beside Abel. It wasn't exactly healthy. Kieran relaxed with Miguel enough to tease him. He listened as Miguel teased back. Kieran laughed softly, " Don't we all." He replied watching as Miguel leaned over to kiss him. Kieran smiled, "Anything else bothering you?" He asked curiously as he waited.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:35 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob was relieved to know that he had not been too much of a nuisance with his line of questioning. Although it was a tough subject, he was glad they had this talk. And while they probably could have continued it, he felt like this was enough for today. If Kieran would allow it, they could revisit it someday and hopefully it might help the man heal a little. As their conversation came to a close, Jakob smiled as he was teased, soon dishing it right back at Kieran. He listened as the man laughed as well before teasing him once more. Leaning over, he gave a soft kiss to his cheek before settling back in his seat. Hearing his follow up question, he pursed his lips in thought. "Hmm....nothing that comes to mind. But if I think of something I'll let you know." he soon replied. With that all out of the way, Jakob glanced out the windshield towards the park and back to Kieran. "Still feel up for a little exploring?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:02 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kirean was finished talking for now. He questioned Miguel to see if there was anything else bothering him. Kirean nodded as Miguel replied as he seemed content for now. He watched as Miguel glanced out the window toward the park. Kieran listened as Miguel questioned him. He smiled as Miguel questioned him. Kieran nodded, "Sure, let's go." He replied as he released Miguel's hand. Kieran moved to turn the car off as he unbuckled himself. He opened the door as he exited the car. Kieran shut the door then made his way toward the front of the car to wait for Miguel.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:30 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

For the moment Jakob could not think of anything else of great importance that needed a special talking about. If there was, he'd bring it to the males attention later. But for the moment he was happy that they had this talk. It was something they should have had ages ago, but fear and procrastination kept them from having it. Jakob watched as the male smiled before questioning him once more. Seeing as they were already here he saw no reason that they should pass up the opportunity to get out and stretch their legs a bit. He smiled back at Kieran and released his hand. Opening the door, Jakob slipped out of his seat and moved to stand. Shutting the door behind himself Jakob walked around the car towards the hood to meet Kieran. Smiling up at him he motioned for Kieran to lead the way.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:26 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • With the conversation done, Kirean exited the car. He waited at the front for Miguel. Once the doors were shut, he pressed the key fob on his keys to lock the doors. Kirean watched as Miguel motioned him to lead. He smiled before turning and walking into the park. Kieran stayed beside Miguel as he stretched his legs. He hadn't been here in a while. Though he hoped to enjoy it.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:23 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

After getting out, Jakob came around the car to meet Kieran. Motioning him forward, he followed along beside him as they made for the near by trail. Jakob couldn't recall ever coming to this park. Either way it was nice to just get out of the house and do something that neither involved sex or food. "Have you ever been to this park before?" Jakob asked curiously.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:57 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Leading the way, he started toward a trail that led into the rest of the park. Kieran followed beside Miguel who followed him. They were quiet as they entered the park, but only for a few feet. He glanced toward Miguel as he questioned him. Kieran nodded a little, ”Yeah, but not in a while. I don’t usually come to the park that much, it’s not exactly as if I have time.” He replied smiling over at Miguel. Lately he had been making more time to spend with Miguel as he could. Usually he was beside Abel all the time, just going through life and following his orders.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:30 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob couldn't help not wanting to stay silent for too long. After such a heavy topic, the silence worried him. That maybe he had pried more than he should have. Questioning the man, he watched as Kieran glanced back at him and nodded. He smiled a little, relaxing as he playfully teased him. "Hmm, I wonder who might be taking up all your time." he teased back. Jakob was glad the man had made a bit of time to spend with him. He only hoped he wasn't taking up too much of it. After all he knew he still had his work with Abel, and whatever else the two of them did when he wasn't around. He wanted to ask, but he wasn't quite sure Kieran wanted anymore questions related to Abel right now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:52 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Between the two of them, Miguel was always bothered by the silence. He was used to it, as Abel didn’t do a lot of talking with him. Kieran knew Miguel was only worried about their previous conversation. He wasn't, however at the moment. It was forgotten for the last five seconds. Kieran commented teasing Miguel about not having much time. He knew Abel usually kept him busy. At the moment, they were lying low and trying to keep out of the public eye. Abel didn’t need someone new coming to find him, especially now that Miguel had no intention of killing him. Kieran listened as Miguel teased him in return. He rolled his eyes smiling, ”Hmm, I wonder.” Kieran teased knowing currently Abel wasn’t the one taking up his time, but Miguel. Although he wasn’t bothered by it. He was glad for the break for what it was worth.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:21 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob couldn't help being bothered by silence. Every time they were quiet it meant something was wrong or someone was angry. It made him nervous that they were headed for another fight. However, Kieran's little tease helped him to relax a bit. He had noticed lately that both Kieran and Abel had become something of a homebody. Though he was unsure if that was usual for them both or this was all because Jakob had failed to complete his job. As he teased the man back, he smirked while Kieran rolled his eyes. Jakob laughed softly, as he turned towards the male. "Yeah, but you love me." he said matter of factly. Smiling up towards the male, Jakob continued to follow the trail a little further into the park.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:36 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kieran could understand Miguel’s fears and worries. However they weren’t needed right now. He was merely enjoying the walk with Miguel through the park. Kieran had no intention of fighting with Miguel at the moment. Unless something warranted it. Normally Abel and he weren’t always home, however lately he had been spending a lot of time with Miguel. So it was only understandable. Abel however was off doing his own thing however. He wasn’t sure and at the moment, he tried not to worry about it. Kieran teased Miguel to calm and reassure him. He listened as Miguel teased in return. Kieran smiled, reaching out as he took his hand, and lacing their fingers together. He brought Miguel’s hand toward his mouth as he kissed the back of it. ”But of course.” Kieran teased, as he continued walking with Miguel.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:12 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob was grateful for the males reassurance. Right now he didn't want to think about fighting or anything else that might be upsetting to them both. He didn't even want to think about wherever Abel ran off to. If the man wanted to speak to either of them he could pick up his phone. But since he hadn't, he could only assume that he was still angry with the both of them. Turning his attention to Kieran, he teased him once more. He felt his face warm as the male smiled back and took his hand into his own. A moment later, he felt the gentle brush of his lips against the back of hand. "You big softie." he teased. "I love you, too." As they continued to walk the trees became a little more spread out and he could see a few more people on the trail ahead.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games