Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:21 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • It was hard to tell what was going on in Abel's mind. He had an idea but until he knew more it was just a theory. Kieran was going to have to learn to be more open if he wanted Miguel to stay. That would mean he would have to accept and acknowledge their relationship too. Sharing was hard but not unheard of.

Reassuring Miguel, he continued walking with him. Kieran kissed the back of Miguel's hand as he held onto it. He smiled as Miguel spoke. "You better." Kirean teased though with much seriousness. He had barely been with Miguel long and yet he feared losing him just the same.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:22 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob had an idea of why exactly Abel might be upset. However it made absolutely no sense. He thought about asking Kieran for a bit of insight, but he had the feeling that the man knew about as much as he did when it came to the inner workings of his roommates mind. Although he had said that he had some attraction to Abel, he hoped it wouldn't ruin what he had with Kieran. He serious when he told him that attraction was just physical. He highly doubted he and Abel could ever have something on an emotional level and he was fine with that. After all, he Kieran for everything else.

As they continued to walk, Jakob felt the males lips press against his the back of his hand. He happily teased him back and watched as Kieran smiled back at him. Jakob laughed softly as the male continued to tease him. He took note of the serious undertone, knowing it wasn't all a joke to him. He softly gave the males hand a reassuring squeeze. He understood the male's fear. Although they hadn't been dating for very long, he had grown quite attached to Kieran. He didn't want them to break apart again over something dumb and petty.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:03 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • At the moment, Kieran didn't want to think about Abel. That was another issue he wasn't ready to face at the moment. He continued walking with Miguel as his thoughts got the best of him. Miguel knew more about him then he knew about Miguel. Kieran had spoken to him a little about his past but not enough to fully understand. If they were being so open with one another, he couldn't help but let his curiosity out. "So, now that you know my darkest secret, what's yours?" Kieran teased lightly but with all seriousness. He wanted to know more about Miguel.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:03 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob didn't mind the idea of leaving any talk of Abel alone for now. Besides, it wasn't as though they had many hard facts to go on. Just a bunch of random speculation. As they continued down the path they fell into another brief moment of silence. When Kieran did speak about a minute later, it came as no surprise to him that he would have some questions of his own. Once again, he could tell that Kieran was trying to keep things light while also being completely serious. He wasn't sure he had too many dark secrets. At least none that he had not already filled Kieran in on. "Hmm.....Well you already know I'm illegal alien, so I guess that doesn't count." he said, switching over to Portuguese. "And you also know how I got into this business...But I don't think I've ever gone into why I stayed? Would you like to know? I can give a more censored answer if you prefer."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:33 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kirean barely knew anything of Miguel. Sure, he knew he was foreign, was multilingual and was a killer. Anything else was still unknown. Kieran questioned Miguel curiously. He wanted to learn more about Miguel. It wasn't fair that Miguel knew so much about him and he knew so little. Kieran listened as Miguel spoke switching over in his language. He nodded a little of course it didn't count. The world was full of foreigners, that wasn't new or a surprise to satisfy his curiosity. Kirean listened as Miguel continued questioning him. He shook his head lightly, "Go ahead tell me all, uncensored." Kirean dared him not bothered by what was to come from the information he was about to receive.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:10 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

It was not his intention to keep secrets from Kieran. He merely wasn't that interesting. So far he'd been pretty straight forward with him from his divorced parents, his unconventional upbringing, even to getting to where he was today. He never went further with the details as he thought that Kieran was not interested in his line of work. He barely seemed interested in his own. He had to wonder, if he had not followed Abel, what exactly he would be doing now. But that was a question he would save for later. As he spoke, he knew what he was saying wasn't what he wanted to hear. So he quickly moved on to question him. Jakob watched as the male shook his head before answering. He smiled softly, swinging their hands a little as they walked. "Well, I've already told you how I got into this business and that's all true. So you don't have to worry about that." he said, trying to pick where to start. It was the first time he'd told his story so he was unsure where to begin. Especially with the information that Kieran already had. He didn't want to confuse him."Well, what I didn't tell you is that before I took that job and joined Cornelius's gang, I'd never killed anyone before. It was something I'd thought about growing up. But it wasn't all that intense like those famous serial killer guys want you to believe. Maybe for them it is. But for me, it's kind of like an itch....ignore it and it goes away. I did that pretty much all through out my life. Ignore it. I didn't hurt any animals, I didn't torture the neighbor kids, none of that. I was fine."

Jakob paused to glance towards Kieran. Even though he had dared him to go as uncensored as he wanted he was still unsure if he really should. After all, he didn't need to traumatize him all afternoon. "Anyway, when the job to kill someone came up, I figured that I'd give it try. Kind of like how someone picks up a hobby just to see if they like it or were any good at it. Without being too graphic, I will say I was not very good when it came to my first, but I did like it....It's a very interesting feeling when taking a life. For me it's like...it's kind of like when you smoke and there's that good high feeling but then that same kind of high you get just in the middle of sex. It's like those two combined, and when it's over it's like this warm afterglow that you don't even think about the clean up or dumping the body. You just want to bask in that feeling a bit longer before you know you need to do some serious work before cops or someone else shows." Once again, Jakob paused, wanting to make sure he had no freaked the man out too much. Sighing softly, smiled up at him. "And that's about it. When a job is done that's about all I need. Unlike others, I can go a good while before that familiar itch comes back. I'm not out here trying to be the next Bundy or Manson. I just like to take a few lives every so often."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:42 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • They had never really talked about Miguel's past much or how he ended up joining Cornelius' team. He could understand Miguel not wanting to talk about himself. Kirean had to think most people thought their lives were boring if they went into detail. He responded to Miguel encouraging him to tell him. Kieran smiled as Miguel swung their hands back and forth.

Walking with Miguel, Kieran listened as Miguel went into detail. They had never really talked about Miguel's start. He was almost caught off guard by his words. Kirean had felt Miguel look at him as they walked. He kept his face neutral as he had finally understood something.

Between Abel and himself, he understood finally now how Miguel had become attracted to Abel. Kieran didn't enjoy hurting people for the purpose of killing them. He enjoyed it from a purely sexual standpoint only if it was consensual. While Abel enjoyed hurting and killing someone just for the pure fun of it. He didn't like killing people, that's not to say he hadn't. Kieran left the killing to Abel when it came to the power and control of things. He almost found it laughable to finally understand. It left him curious to understand what Miguel saw in him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:43 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

It was never his intention to remain silent about his career choice. However Kieran had never seemed interested in it. So he saw no reason to bring up any unwanted gory details. It seemed almost odd to be telling him all of this now. But so long as Kieran was not bothered by his talk, that was all that mattered to him. As Jakob talked he told Kieran a little of his past and what drove him to be killer. He didn't think of himself as some deranged killer. Though he was sure the authorities might have a differing opinion if they knew of his crimes. Glancing back towards the man, he found his expression to be unreadable but chose to continue.

When he was done, he was a little surprised by Kieran's silence. He would have thought he might have a bit of feedback to give or at the very least a follow up question or two. It made him curious to know what he might be thinking. Though he had an idea and he didn't really like what that might be. Although he and Abel were alike he had his reasons for why he preferred Kieran. "Well?" he asked curiously. "Is that it or do I have to guess what you are thinking?" Jakob smiled playfully as he teased the male.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:40 am

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Learning his boyfriend enjoyed killing people threw him for a loop. He half expected it. After all, they both had their reasons for being in the mafia. Kieran knew he shouldn't have asked. He wasn't bothered by it after all he lived with a psychopath for most of his adult life. Kieran though found it amusing haven't not really imagined Miguel as the killing type but looks were deceiving. He continued walking with Miguel in silence after he finished explaining himself. Kieran soon heard Miguel question him. He glanced toward Miguel, shaking his head lightly. "Mm, just thinking." Kirean replied as they walked. "What do you see in me?..." He was being selfish and childish but wanted to understand.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:14 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

He didn't think it should have been too much of a surprise that he might get a cheap thrill from taking a life. Most paid assassin's he knew enjoyed it one way or another. Besides he would have thought he was used to being around someone like him. Aside from a bit of annoyance now and again he seemed to have no issue living with Abel. So was it really that much of a shock to think that he might be similar in that way? As they walked, Jakob noted the males silence. He could guess at what it was he was thinking. But he much preferred that Kieran use his words.

Glancing up towards him, he casually teased him. He watched as Kieran shook his head before admitting to being lost in thought. Though it was not long before he followed up with another question. Jakob had somewhat been expecting him to ask something like this. "Right now, a big dork worrying over nothing." he teased, smiling to himself. "In all seriousness though, I see someone who respects my boundaries. Most of the time cares for my well being when he's not being pig headed....he also likes to me take out as often as possible and treats me to good food. I also just someone who really cares about me and I in turn care about him." Jakob didn't mind that Kieran was being selfish. It was rather cute to see him like this and he was happy that he wasn't shutting him out.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:05 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kieran was self conscious. He worried Miguel would eventually see nothing on him. They didn't have much in common except their sexual needs. Kieran knew it was just him over thinking. He wasn't trying to push Miguel away. Kieran just wasn't used to sharing so much. He didn't usually date. Kirean found it a waste of time. However, with Miguel, he wanted to be with him and share with him.

Returning his attention to Miguel, he could see his worry. Kieran knew Miguel was no saint. He indeed should have understood that as a paid assassin, Miguel had to enjoy killing people to some extent. Kirean listened as Miguel explained his reasons. He almost felt stupid for asking now with a response. Kieran nodded at Miguel's words. "Thank you." He replied smiling at Miguel. Kieran didn't see much in himself. If he had not gotten into such a lifestyle or ever met Abel, there's a likelihood he probably wouldn't be alive or at the worst be living on the streets selling his body to get by.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:21 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

He wasn't surprised to learn that the man might be feeling a bit self conscious right now. After a rough couple of days and needlessly hurting one another it was only natural that he might be having some doubts. Jakob would be lying if he said he wasn't feeling something along those lines as well. He knew that Kieran didn't mean to push him away. But still he worried that one day he really might not come back. As Jakob listed a few reasons for why he liked Kieran, he watched him nod his head in response before thanking him. Smiling back at him, Jakob paused mid-step and leaned up on his tippy toes to press a kiss to the males cheek. "You're welcome." he said, sweetly. Pulling back a moment later, he continued to walk on while holding the males hand. "So what about you?" he asked curiously. "What do you see in me? Especially now that you know I'm not monogamous and I like taking a life or two?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:24 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Thanking Miguel, he felt him pause on midstep. Kirean glanced toward him, he felt Miguel kiss his cheek. He listened as Miguel responded to his words. Kirean walked as they continued again. He wasn't surprised as Miguel questioned him. Kirean smiled a little though sighed. "Well, you're my first stable relationship so it's kind of hard to share but at least it's not with some random person… As for your itch you need to scratch that's fine but what about now that you'll no longer be working for Cornelius?" He asked curiously as they continued walking.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:38 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

As they continued down the path, Jakob couldn't help being a little curious as well. He wondered if this new knowledge changed anything between them or could they continue as before. He liked to think it wasn't too much of a shock, his big bad secret. But then again, he wasn't entirely sure if Kieran was in the market for a killer boyfriend. Questioning him, he glanced his way as the man smiled and sighed. He listened to him speak, nodding along silently. "Well in that case, I'm glad to be your first." he teased. "As for my itch, I'll be fine. I could always go seeking out another group, see if anyone's hiring. Or hell, do you think Abel needs a third? I'm trilingual and have great references." Smiling up towards the male he couldn't help continuing to tease him. He doubted very much that Abel would want to work with him. Most days it seemed that he didn't have all that much going on anyway. For a supposed mob boss he was kind of lazy. Then again, with him taking up so much of Kieran's free time there was no telling what the man did when he was not around. A part of him was sure he did not want to know.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:18 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Learning Miguel enjoyed killing was a surprise though he'd lived with one for years so it necessarily wasn't. Most of his relationships were quick ********. He didn't really like the idea of dating after all he didn't want his partner getting hurt. Although with Miguel, he could take care of himself as he'd shown so far. Responding to Miguel, Kirean listened as he spoke. He found it amusing as Miguel inquired about working for Abel. Indeed it was hard to know what Abel was doing. Most of the time Kirean and he were together while Abel was off doing god knows what. He shrugged slightly, "Don't know, that's a question for Abel...Though would you really like to work for Abel?" Kirean asked teasing Miguel.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games