Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:42 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Indeed, he could take care of himself. Not only that, Kieran had already figured out he was quite hard to get rid of. If the man ever truly did want to break-up with him, as he had already demonstrated he would leave him alone. For now, though, he was happy that they were together and getting on rather swimmingly. As they continued to follow the trail, Jakob couldn't help to tease about working for Abel. Smiling up at the man he watched him smirk and shrug his shoulders. His answer was more or less expected of him as Kieran was more of an employee of Abel's rather than a partner. Though he wouldn't be too surprised to learn that somewhere in their twisted past Kieran had gotten his hands dirty while on a job with Abel. Jakob continued to listen as he was teased once more. "Well, I couldn't say it would be completely terrible. For starters, I could see you whenever I wanted. Not that that's an issue... But also, neither of you guys are complete strangers so there wouldn't be the hassle of learning names, routines, and all that other annoying stuff that goes along with working with new people. It would probably be a smoother transition than when I moved in with Cornelius's guys."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:24 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Indeed Miguel had proved himself numerous times. He knew losing Miguel would be a great loss. Kieran teased Miguel about working for Abel. It was no joy working for him but it was work. He maintained his trust for Abel by staying by his side all these years. Kieran listened as Miguel tried to find logic by working for Abel. He laughed softly, "Well I'd love to see you explain that to Abel." Kieran teased as they continued on the path.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:21 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob didn’t necessarily want to work for Abel. However, he couldn’t exactly afford to just not work, and the idea of taking on a normal job did not appeal to him. He figured with his skills and at very least having some prior work association with Abel it would be enough to prove he could be useful. Jakob listed off a few reasons for why he would choose to work with them. He glanced up towards Kieran as the man laughed at his words. ”Well seeing as most days we can’t stand each other, I doubt it would go over well. So you might get an interesting show. That is unless he plans to keep the entire conversation in German.” he said with a smirk.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:06 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kirean could understand Miguel's logic on wanting to work for Abel. He wasn't so sure Abel would be open to the idea of having Miguel work for him. Kieran though laughed answering Miguel. He listened as Miguel responded. His words only amused him more. Kieran wouldn't be surprised if Abel chose to speak to Miguel in a different tongue just to avoid him knowing what they were saying. "Sure, can I bring the popcorn?!" He teased again at the idea of a show between Miguel and Abel.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:35 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

No, he did not see Abel being open to adding another person to his team. If he had wanted a bunch of underlings he likely would have hired a bunch of men like all the other mob bosses in the area. However, it seemed as though it had only been himself and Kieran since getting into this line of work. The thought of hiring someone else had probably never crossed his mind. As they continued down the path, Jakob couldn't help teasing the male. He doubted Abel would want to allow Kieran in on their conversation. Though that idea didn't seem to bother the man as he teased him right back. "Only if you bring enough to share." he teased again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:08 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Abel didn't work well with others, much less want more people to control. He prefered the small group he had. Abel was still new to the Mafia lifestyle. He had only been doing it for about three to four years officially, enough to make a name for himself.

Kieran had grown used to Abel avoiding talking about things he didn't need to know in a different language. He wouldn't be surprised if Abel did it with Miguel, which he had done before. Kirean teased Miguel about watching the show with popcorn. He laughed softly, "Who says I want to share?" Kirean teased once again as they continued walking.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:31 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob was also rather new to the whole mafia thing. But if there was one thing he knew about Abel was that he had his share of enemies. Not only that but before even before officially meeting him he was already well known. He had heard more than enough of his colleagues as well as the bosses themselves talking about him. In truth he had been curious to know what the man that seemed to have everyone talking was like. But not enough to seek him out until he absolutely had to.

The idea of having their conversation in German solely to keep Kieran out didn't seem out of the realm of possibility. After all, the man had done it before even when he was sitting right next to him. What was to stop him again. As they continued to tease one another, Jakob listened while Kieran laughed and followed up with question of his own. He pouted briefly before turning his head up towards the male with a mischievous grin. "Well, I guess if you don't want to share then you won't want a translation of what is said either." he taunted. "After all, maybe I won't feel like sharing." Jakob wasn't exactly sure if this line of teasing would work on the male but it was worth a shot. After all, if things got interesting enough, he liked to think that Kieran might want a play by play of what they spoke of.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:59 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Teasing Miguel could go two different ways; one that would be fine with banter and the second backfiring on Miguel's part. He watched Miguel seeing the pout on his lips before he spoke. Kieran found it amusing to see Miguel try to withhold from him with words. He wasn't bothered by Miguel's form of taunting. Only though he could help but dish out his own. "Then don't, see if I care and when you want attention see if I give you any." Kieran responded teasing Miguel though with all seriousness. He spoke of sexual attention, though he knew too it could backfire on himself by taunting Miguel in a manner.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:18 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Their form of teasing could definitely go two ways but still he dared to press on. As Kieran teased him, he couldn't help pouting a little before teasing him back. He watched the male carefully but could see that he was unfazed by his words. As the man teased him again, he noted the serious undertone. He felt a small twinge of hurt by the idle threat but didn't let it show. "Hmm, I'd like to see you try." he challenged. Jakob knew good and well it wasn't a good idea to egg Kieran on like this. But he also knew that no matter how mad the male got, he always came back with a loving kiss and hug. He wouldn't hold out forever. Just until his fuse died down. In the meantime, Jakob could be equally cruel and seek attention elsewhere if he so chose. But of course this was all in hypotheticals.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:56 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kirean wasn't trying to hurt Miguel, he was merely teasing him. However they both knew such words could have bad effects on both parties. He listened as Miguel challenged him. Kirean found it amusing as Miguel pushed back. "And if I do, what are you going to do about it?" He asked Miguel playfully. Kirean was serious though he wasn't so angry with the thought to not be playful about it.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:14 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob understood that Kieran was only teasing him, yet the words still twinge a bit. After all, it wasn't so difficult to imagine him doing such a thing. Still, he didn't want to appear weak so he quickly challenged the male. He felt a bit of relief as Kieran followed up with more playful words even though he was still being serious. Smirking, Jakob glanced up towards the male. "Now what would be the fun in telling you that?" he teased. Although they were still talking hypothetically, Jakob enjoyed exploring the realm of what-if's with Kieran. He found it much easier to peak behind the veil of his inner thoughts without having to pry him with a million questions he might not want to answer. "Let's just say I might not be so forgiving when the time comes that you want some attention of your own." he continued with all seriousness. Jakob may not be as well versed at dishing out idle threats but he certainly knew how to be petty when the situation called for it. Even one that had not even happened yet. If Kieran was going to withhold his affections from him, he saw no reason he ought to give any in return.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:06 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kirean knew Miguel could be petty. It was something he found amusing after all it didn't always work. Teasing Miguel more, he found his words amusing. "Hmm, it might be." Kieran teased as he thought about what he would come to expect if he did withhold attention. He listened as Miguel went on to taunt him more. Kieran couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, so you think you can hold out if I do?" He asked curiously with interest at the little game.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:28 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob did not think himself to be good at a lot of things in his young life. However, being petty for little to no reason was most certainly something he excelled at. Even if it did not always work on Kieran. Teasing Kieran once more, he watched he seemed to enjoy his continued taunts. He could only imagine what he must be thinking of his idle threats. Then again, it was likely that he doubted them all the same. After all his track record spoke for itself and just how well he was keeping up. As Jakob continued, he was a little surprised by the males peek of interest. "I don't think, I know." he said with a playful smile. "You can't keep your hands to yourself."The idea of going through with this little game did intrigue him. Though he worried what sort of unfair challenge Kieran would set just to prove him wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:08 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Playing such games with Miguel, would only cause problems. The idea of holding out would of course come with rules. He didn't think Miguel could follow them however. Kieran wasn't in the mood though to prove Miguel wrong. He listened as Miguel teased him back. Kieran found it amusing. "Hmm, and you think you can?" He replied curiously at the thought. It brought more thoughts to mind. Kieran couldn't help but wonder if Miguel had ever used a chastity cage before.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:30 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

As fun as it would be to test Kieran with such a game, he knew it likely was not worth the emotional backlash should something go wrong. Though he agreed if they ever were to play such a game, there needed to be some ground rules. Ones that they could both agree to that would not cause any mental, physical or emotional pain towards the other purposely. Their relationship being as strained as it is, he didn't think it could survive another major argument. As the man teased him again, Jakob pursed his lips in thought for a moment. "Hmm.....maybe. Though does holding your hand go against keeping my own to myself? If so, no. Not a chance." He joked. Jakob could possibly refrain from touching Kieran sexually. But the idea of not even being allowed to hold his hand was not something he could promise. He had been hesitant the first time he tried it, but ever since he'd grown to love the small gesture. He liked to think that Kieran felt the same as he often snatched his hand up whenever they were out and about.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games