Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:12 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

It was one thing to purposely hurt himself and another to cause Kieran pain. As much as he wanted Kieran right now, it wasn't worth the trouble. Besides, it wasn't as though he was hating what the man was doing to him. Leaning back against the wall once more, he couldn't help moaning as Kieran continued to tease him. He watched as the male pressed soft kisses near his groin and inner thigh. Upon feeling the soft n**, Jakob smirked. "Feeling possessive?" he teased, already knowing the answer. Although the man had agreed to let him explore some things with Abel, he found it amusing how much Kieran wanted to remind him to whom he belonged to.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:37 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Sure, Kieran had given Miguel permission to explore with Abel. However that didn't mean he couldn't express his possessive behavior against him. He enjoyed asserting such dominance over Miguel. Kirean nipped Miguel, soon hearing his teasing words. He glanced up, smirking back at Miguel. "And if I am?" Kieran asked, teasing Miguel in return. He moved his hand thrusting his fingers inside Miguel's a**.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:06 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

He found it amusing how territorial each man had become over his body within the last couple of days. A few bites here, a hand print there, and still they continued on. Jakob understood why Kieran was so possessive of him and quite enjoyed being dominated by him. Abel on the other hand, he was still getting used to. He didn't quite know why he was so possessive when their relationship had been so minimal in the past. Yet the last time they were together the man made no attempts of keeping his hands to himself nor did he care about leaving evidence behind of their affair. Staring down at Kieran, Jakob soon teased him. He felt the males teeth pinch lightly against the meat of his thigh before smirking up at him. His breath hitched slightly as the male teased him with both his fingers and words. "Mm....I like it. I like how possessive you can be sometimes...having your attention all to myself. Makes me special." he teased once more. Smiling down at the male, he wanted to kiss him again but he also didn't want to get in his way. He had no idea how much more Kieran was planning to mark him, nor did he really care. He would allow him to leave however many he pleased.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:39 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Teasing Miguel, he heard his breath hitch. Kieran listened as Miguel teased him in return. He laughed softly, "Mm, well who else am I going to give my attention to?" Kieran teased as he watched Miguel. He shifted, pulling his fingers from inside Miguel. Kirean leaned down kissing Miguel. He kissed him gently before deepening it. Kieran couldn't help but having wanted to kiss Miguel too. He pulled back from Miguel moving towards the toilet. Kirean took a seat as he motioned Miguel closer. "Come here." He patted his lap to have Miguel climb in his lap.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:08 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Behind his teasing tone there was some truth to his words. Jakob smirked as Kieran laughed and teased him back. ”No one I can think of.” he teased one last time. Feeling the male pull back his hand, he grunted softly. He stood still as Kieran rose from the floor to tower over him. Reaching out towards Kieran, his hands slipped up his chest. He watched as Kieran leaned down towards him to press his lips against his own. Closing his eyes, Jakob tenderly kissed him back. He all but melted in to his touch. Being touched and teased was nice, but he was greedy enough to admit that he had wanted more. Following male lead, Jakob continued to kiss Kieran. Each one melding into the next one, he was a little disappointed when the male pulled away. Licking his lips, Jakob watched curiously as Kieran backed towards the toilet. He smiled as Kieran beckoned him. Pushing away from the wall, crossed towards the male and slipped into his lap. Making himself as comfortable as possible, he reached up to drape his arms around the males neck. ”Now what?” he asked curiously. Jakob could think of a few things Kieran might want to do to him. But he much preferred he told him rather than playing guessing games.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:37 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Motioning Miguel forward, he watched as he slipped away from the wall. Kieran ran his hands up Miguel's sides as he climbed into his lap. He felt Miguel's arms slip around his neck. Kieran looked at Miguel as he questioned him. He ran his hands over his thighs. "Well, as much as I'd love to push you against the wall and ******** you, I can't." Kieran replied as he brought a hand down toward Miguel's a**. He slipped his hand between Miguel's cheeks. Kieran sought out his opening again. Kirean pushed his fingers inside again as Miguel was still slick from the saliva. "I guess my hand will have to do for now." He commented plainly. Kieran knew his fingers wouldn't suffice for the both of them but there was nothing he could do.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:19 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Slipping away from the wall, Jakob crossed the short distance to where Kieran was sitting and slipped into his lap. As he snaked his arms around the males neck, he felt his hands caressing his thighs. Jakob smirked as Kieran spoke what he would prefer to do to him and soon felt one of his hands sliding down his lower back towards his a**. His cheeks warmed as he bit his lower lip in anticipation, knowing what was to come next. Jakob smirked as the male slipped the digit back inside of him and spoke as though fingering him was the most boring thing in the world. "Well don't make it sound so bad." he teased. Sliding a hand down the males chest, he glanced between them then back at Kieran. "If you'd like, I don't mind lending you a hand as well."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:17 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Having Miguel sit on his lap, he reached down to find his opening again. Kirean commented as he entered Miguel. He wasn't complaining though he wasn't excited. Kieran didn't mind pleasuring Miguel with his hand but he much rather get him off by his c**k. He watched Miguel's face, seeing him bite his lower lip. Kieran took a minute for Miguel to adjust before he started to move his hand. He listened as Miguel teased him. Kirean shook his head smiling at Miguel. "Are you telling me you'd rather get off on my hand in a normal situation where I have lube?" He asked, teasing Miguel in return. Kieran watched as Miguel soon glanced between them. He smirked lightly, "Mm, sure if you want though I'd rather it be your pretty little mouth or this nice hole of yours." Kirean teased as he moved his fingers inside Miguel's a**.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:19 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

After making himself comfortable in the males lap, he felt his hand slipping down his backside. Jakob wasn't terribly picky about having his a** fingered by Kieran, though he knew the man wanted to do more. He willed himself to relax as Kieran pressed his fingers back inside him and soon resumed where he had left off. As Jakob teased him, he watched the male shake his head and follow up with a teasing question. Jakob laughed softly at his words. "Mmm....well maybe not a normal situation. That is assuming this normal situation is in your bed or mine." he he said with a little smirk. "So unless it's like really late....or a little quickie before heading off to work...Then no, I definitely want more than your hand." Continuing on with their little banter, Jakob made an offer of helping Kieran as well. He felt his face words in reaction to both his words and the way his fingers moved inside him. Jakob moaned softly, "If you keep that up, I might just take you up on the latter." he said

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:37 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Holding onto Miguel, his hands held onto his hip not wanting him to fall. Kieran kept his other hand moving as he pushed his finger in and out of Miguel as he fingered him. He teased Miguel as he listened to him laugh. Kieran listened as Miguel responded, to him a normal situation would involve lube, be it anywhere. He didn’t care obviously where they had sex or where they decided to get off with each other. Kieran laughed softly as Miguel responded to his words. He had to agree, a simple finger ******** wasn’t entirely satisfying. Kieran moved his hand as he thrust his fingers inside Miguel’s a**. He listened to him moan as he soon responded. Kieran smirked lightly, ”Promise?” He teased leaning forward to kiss Miguel. Kieran reached his free hand up and threaded his fingers into Miguel’s hair as he kissed him deeply.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:32 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Knowing Kieran the way that he did it would not at all surprise him if in fact a normal situation did not involve a bed. After all, their little adventures were a testimony to just that. Jakob listened to the male laugh before soon teasing him again. He couldn't help moaning as the male thrust his fingers inside of him. He laughed once more at the males further teasing and caught his lips with his own before responding. Jakob kissed him back sweetly, his hands slipping further up his chest and looping behind his neck. Following Kieran's lead, Jakob kissed him passionately. He enjoyed the feeling of the males fingers threading through his curls. There was no denying that he wanted him too. He wouldn't have allowed Kieran to touch him if he didn't.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:27 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Teasing Miguel, he brought his hand into his hair and pulled him closer. Kieran kissed Miguel deeply. He felt Miguel's hands slide up and around his neck. Kieran moved his hand as he pushed another finger against his opening. He thrust his hand as he fingered Miguel. Kieran wanted Miguel but not like this. He was content giving all his attention to Miguel. Kieran could wait till later to get his own.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:02 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob shift in the males lap as he was pulled closer. He followed Kieran's lead, wanting him even more with each hungry kiss. He moaned against his lips as he felt another finger pressed inside him. He felt his body tense a bit from the intrusion, but he willed himself to relax. Taking another kiss from the males lips, he nipped playfully at his lower lip. Between them his c**k grew hard and he felt the strong urge to throw back his hips in to the males thrusting hand. "Kieran." he moaned between kisses.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:38 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Pushing another finger into Miguel, he listened as he moaned. Kieran felt Miguel relax against his intrusion. He kissed Miguel, feeling him n** against his lower lip. Kirean soon felt Miguel push back against his hand. He smirked lightly as Miguel moaned his name against his lips. Kieran pulled back as he watched Miguel. He thrust his fingers deeper and harder into Miguel's a**. Kieran dropped his hand from Miguel's hair to his thigh. He took note of Miguel's c**k hardening but left it be for now. Kieran was interested in watching Miguel before him.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:24 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

He couldn't help moaning against the males lips, he wanted him. He was sure that Kieran knew just how badly he wanted him. Jakob moaned once more and felt the male pull back from their kiss. His face was warm and flushed as he sat there with a hard c**k and attempting to get off to the three fingers in his a**. His hair was soon released as Kieran moved his free hand to his thigh and shoved the digits deeper. Jakob felt his breath hitch and stifled another moan. "Kieran." he whined. Enough with the fingers, he wanted something bigger, fuller and sitting right beneath him. Leaning forward, he nuzzled the males neck in an attempt, both, to be cute and to get what he wanted.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games