Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:24 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Returning to Addy, he took a seat beside her. Kieran took a sip of his coffee. It had been a few hours since Abel had been admitted. He worried about the backlash Miguel could receive. Kieran held onto his phone awaiting Miguel's next text. It wasn't long before he saw his phone going off soon. He read the text, not surprised Miguel had decided to leave. You can always crash at Addy's, she's got a few extra guest rooms… We'll probably both end up there later, I'm sure the house is a crime scene by now… Kieran commented not thrilled but it was inevitable.

Sipping on his coffee, Kieran read the next texts. He appreciated Miguel's concern but he didn't want to talk about himself. Kieran sighed softly, mostly to himself. He's out of surgery right now, his spleen was perforated, they had to remove it… He's sleeping right now, most likely won't be able to see him today…Visiting hours should be over soon… He responded as he shoved his phone in his pocket for now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:53 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Stepping through the sliding door, Jakob moved towards an empty seat near the doors in case he needed to flee. He kept his backpack on and set the duffle in his lap. Beside him a couple of more people shuffled in and moved about the car to find a seat of their own. As he sat there waiting impatiently, he felt his phone vibrating in his hand. He turned it over to see a new message from Kieran. He smiled softly at the invitation. He was glad that they were at least talking, though he still worried that the man might still be mad at him. "Thanks, I might take you up on that later. Though I should probably still get a room somewhere in case I'm being followed....God, I can't imagine how awful things must be over there. Any idea how they got in?"

Although he was sure Kieran was not at all thrilled about spending time with Addy, he was glad that he had somewhere to stay. She may not be the nicest person in the world, but at least Kieran would not be alone tonight. After sending his text, Jakob scanned the people around him. Many of them were lost in their phones, a few wore headphones, and one particular passenger was practically yelling as she conversed with the man across from her. As far as he could tell, they were all just a bunch of normal people going about their lives.

Another couple of minutes passed before Kieran's next text message came through. He had been hoping that the male might be willing to open up to him even just a little. Instead, his text was filled with talk of Abel and how he was doing. He was horrified to find out how badly he was wounded. But also curious, such an area must have meant that the person who stabbed him was able to get very close. Why not just shoot him and be done with it. "It's probably for the best. He'll need the rest....Please be careful on your way home."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:45 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kieran wasn't in the mood to express his feelings at the moment. Miguel was lucky, he was even texting him and not ignoring him. He wasn't exactly mad at Miguel however he still worried it was his fault that Abel had gotten hurt. Kieran let Miguel into his home and into his life.

Feeling his phone go off, Kieran pulled it from his pocket. He didn't mind giving Miguel an offer. Kirean wanted to make sure he was safe as well. Well, let me know… I'll text you the address if you change your mind… At the moment I don't know...I haven't been to the house yet to check it.. He texted back as he finished off his coffee.

It wasn't long before Miguel texted him again. Kieran read the text as he looked it over. I will, let me know when you're safe as well… He texted before shoving his phone in his pocket.

A few hours went by as the evening came upon them at the hospital. Kieran offered to drive Addy back to her house as she was in no way safe to drive. They arrived home shortly after eight. Kieran parked in the garage in case someone came looking for him. He got out with Addy locking the door behind them. Kieran followed her to the door, waiting as she unlocked it. He continued inside as he locked the door behind them.

Kirean kicked off his shoes next to the door. He watched as Addy made her way to the kitchen. Kieran grew curious as he soon heard bottles banging against each other. He leaned against the door frame as Addy went about making herself a drink. Kieran wasn't bothered by it though knew Addy wasn't the best of drinkers.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:23 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Although Kieran wasn't saying too much about himself, he was indeed happy that they were still talking. He always knew that there was a chance he would be replaced if he wasn't careful. However to find out it actually happened and the credit was given to him disturbed him deeply. It made him worry about what other troubles he might bring to Kieran if he stayed with him. Even though he knew that well enough that he was being framed for this particular crime.

The train continued to move along the track as he sent more messages to Kieran. He felt a sense of some relief as the offer was still extended towards him. They may not be on the best terms right now, but at least he wasn't being shut out completely. "Okay, thank you....Right. That makes sense....In that case, maybe you ought to hire someone to take care of the clean up." he texted, hoping his suggestion wasn't too dumb. But if Kieran had not exposed himself the scene yet, he saw no reason for him to do so if he could avoid it altogether. Jakob stared out the window as he waited. It wasn't long before Kieran texted him again, promising to be safe. "I will heart "

Jakob stayed on the train another forty minutes before reaching his stop. He hadn't heard much from Kieran since then but could only assume they were busy calling it a night at the hospital. When the train stopped, Jakob slung his bag over his shoulder and steered his luggage towards the stairs. He made his way safely down to the ground and was able to quickly haul another cab. From there he had the driver take him to a Hampton Inn and was able to book a room for the next couple of days. Jakob paid with cash and was soon given a key.

After thanking the man, Jakob headed towards the elevators and rode it up to the third floor. The halls were quiet and modestly decorated. Nothing was over the top. He quietly made his way down to his room, checking every so often over his shoulder. He quickly made his way inside and flipped on the lights. He locked the door behind himself and set his things down by the desk. His room was various tones of beige and tan with crisp white sheets spread across the king sized bed. Jakob moved towards the window to draw the curtains tight. He then went to sit on the edge of the bed and pulled out his phone. It was a little after eight o'clock. He wondered if Kieran was home yet. Even if he wasn't he still wanted to let him know what was going on. "Hey, I got my room. I'm booked up for a couple of nights and it's pretty far out, so hopefully I won't be running into any trouble. Did you get home okay?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:26 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Standing in the kitchen, Addy could feel eyes watching her. She turned her head to see Kieran. Addy continued pouring herself some vodka in a glass. " Where were you?" She asked, turning around with a drink in hand. Addy took a sip of her drink feeling it burn the back of her throat.

Kieran watched her as she turned around to question him. He shifted coming into the kitchen. "Out." Kieran stated plainly. He saw no reason to explain himself. Kirean already felt on edge as it was.

"With whom?" She asked annoyed with the simple answer. Addy gripped the cup in her hand as she took another sip. "Who do you think!?" Kieran replied moving across the space toward her. He could see her anger passing across her face. Kieran didn't want to be the victim of a face full of glass and vodka.

Addy rolled her shoulders at the response. "Of course!.. With your little ******** toy?!" She replied scoffing at the response. Addy was surprised that Kieran was still with his boy toy after all he normally didn't date this long.

She finished off her drink as she downed it. Addy set her glass in the sink. She walked towards Kieran. Addy stopped in front of him, "If my brother dies because you were off ******** your toy, I'll find him and make him my b***h before I kill him." She growled out at Kirean as she leaned up and bitterly kissed him harshly against the lips. Addy pushed Kirean away before moving around him to head to her bedroom. She needed a shower and somewhere to cry privately.

Kieran watched Addy as she left. He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. Kirean knew she was afraid though he didn't doubt her anger. He made his way down the hallway toward one of the guest rooms. Kieran fished his phone from his pocket. He had been hearing it go off knowing it with Miguel. Kieran made his way toward the bed laying down on it. He pulled open the texts as he read them. Kieran was glad to know Miguel was safe.

That's good… Yeah currently over at Addy's… Making sure she doesn't get out of hand… She is currently taking a shower hopefully it will cool down her anger… She's not too happy with me at the moment… Kieran texted Miguel as he lay there. He wished Miguel was here with him but knew it was probably best they stay apart.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:51 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

After texting Kieran, Jakob moved towards the head of the bed. He knew he needed a shower and to think about what he was going to do for dinner. But it had been a long day and all he felt like doing was curling up under the blankets while talking with the man. He leaned back against the plush pillows as he let out a sigh. It wasn't an ideal situation, but at least for the next couple of days he had somewhere to sleep. His buzzing mind was soon interrupted by the buzzing of the males incoming text. Jakob tapped on the new message icon and read his words.

It came as no surprise to him whatsoever that Addy would be pissed. While he didn't know her that well, he knew at least that Abel was her family. Whatever their relationship may be, he was certain that having Abel nearly die was not something she wanted for him. "Even if she doesn't, it's not your fault. There's no way either of you could have known this would happen...Just give her a little space. She may not show it, but I'm sure she's at least a little happy that she's not alone tonight." he replied. After sending the message, he sighed. In an odd way he envied Addy. It hadn't been very long since they were last together but he longed to be with Kieran. He couldn't imagine what he must be feeling. However, it was too risky. He didn't want to bring any trouble to Kieran or Addy, though the latter probably would not believe him if he said as much. Given their day, it would be deserved. "Have you eaten yet?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:24 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • It was late and Kirean wasn't in the mood to do much. He lay there waiting for Miguel's next text. Kieran was feeling guilty for his choices. It was only natural though he let it eat at him. He waited as Miguel soon texted him. Kieran rolled his eyes at the thought, though let it be. He didn't want to worry Miguel too much. Addy might be angry now but she wouldn't hurt him.

Seeing the next text he found it amusing. Sure, a cup of coffee at the hospital earlier. Kieran teased as he took comfort in the bed. He was relaxing as the days stress was starting to escape him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:49 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob didn't think Kieran would say much in regards to his text about Addy. He meant well, but in the end Kieran knew them both much better than he did. He only hoped Kieran wasn't feeling guilty as it wasn't his fault. He meant what he said, even if Kieran didn't believe him. Jakob continued to lay there after sending off his next text. He didn't think Kieran wanted to talk about his woes with the siblings for much longer, so he assumed a change in topic was in order. It wasn't long before the male replied with a teasing message. "Coffee is not a meal." he replied, lightly scolding him. "Go get some takeout or make at the very least make a sandwich. You'll feel better after you eat and have a hot bath."

He wished he was there saying this to him. To be able to really drill into his head that he wanted him to take care of himself. He understood if he was worried about Abel, and rightfully so. But ignoring his own needs wasn't going to help anyone. Jakob didn't know what was in store for them so he wanted Kieran to be strong for whatever it may be. He'd be devastated if something were to happen to him as well.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:25 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Indeed Kieran didn't want to talk about Addy. He didn't want to explain how she was mad at Miguel too. She didn't fully understand how it was Miguel's fault nor was he going to enlighten her. Kieran wanted to keep her in the dark for as long as possible. He didn't need her exposing Miguel to Cornelius just because she was angry and slightly jealous.

Teasing Miguel, he wasn't surprised by his response. Kieran knew coffee wasn't food but he wasn't in an eating mood. He read Miguel's text smiling slightly. Not hungry… Don't want to move… Kirean replied feeling lazy, plus it would mean he would have to stop what he was doing and quit talking to Miguel while he showered.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:00 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

He was aware that he was not Addy's favorite person in the world, probably even less after today. He didn't need to be reminded that he was likely the very reason her brother was lying in the ICU. Jakob could only imagine what sort of reaction she might have to such news. If she was anything at all like Abel, it was best that he remained ignorant. After changing the subject, Jakob did his best to convince Kieran to pay a bit more attention to his own needs. While he was happy to be talking with him, he'd be much more happy knowing his boyfriend were well-fed and pampered himself a little. His phone buzzed once more as the males replied. Jakob rolled his eyes as he read his words. "Don't care. Go eat. It's been literal hours since we ate." he replied sternly. After sending the text Jakob started another one. "I'll still be here when you're done." he said, hoping the male might listen to him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:27 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • At the moment, Kieran wasn't interested in the idea of taking care of himself at the moment. He was still worried about Miguel. Kirean knew Miguel was safe, however he was feeling guilty. He just wanted to talk with Miguel even if it was about nothing relevant. Kieran read Miguel's text, finding it amusing as he scolded him. And you, have you eaten? He asked knowing the answer was likely no. Kieran though couldn't help but tease him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:58 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob could understand the need for a distraction. If not for Kieran, his mind would be racing with the thought of whom his replacement might be. It was maddening to think there might be someone out there just waiting for him to drop his guard. Sending out his next text, Jakob held his phone close to himself. He wished Kieran were here with him, or that he could be with there with him. Though he would likely be very unwelcome into Addy's abode. As he lay there, he soon received the males next text. It came as no surprise that Kieran would be asking him about his own eating habits. "Well, not yet I haven't....but I will...eventually 👉👈" he replied. Jakob hadn't even thought about getting any food on his way over. Hell, he didn't even bother to stop at a gas station or convenience store for a few snacks. He'd been so focused on getting himself somewhere far enough and out of the way of Cornelius, that it just slipped his mind. Glancing around the room, he didn't see anything edible or that could be charged to the room. It was all pretty standard. The most edible thing in here was the tap water and coffee that could made in the very questionable coffee maker.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:00 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • If Miguel asked him, then it was only fair he questioned him in return. Kirean hardly cared about Addy's anger. She would get over it. He couldn't help but wish Miguel was lying there with him. Food or cleaning didn't bother him. Sure, he probably needed a shower but he wasn't in the mood. He waited, figuring that Miguel hadn't eaten either. Kieran couldn't help but tease Miguel. He read Miguel's text, laughing softly. Yes, and when will that be? Kieran teased Miguel about bugging him but not following his own suggestions. He could feel his stomach growl as he lay there. Kirean pulled open a food delivery app on his phone and looked through his choices at this late hour.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:32 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

As much as he liked to call out Kieran for not taking care of himself, he couldn't say that he was currently doing much better. In all his haste to get his most important belongings out of Cornelius' house, he hadn't even so much as bothered to wash himself after his previous activities with Kieran. Food had been the very last thing on his mind. Even now as he lay in bed he had very little desire to do either task. After replying to Kieran's text, it wasn't long before he received yet another reply from him. He rolled his eyes as the man teased him. "I will. Later. After I take a bath. We rushed out of there so fast I still haven't been able to clean up 😡." he pouted. Turning to his side, Jakob picked up the menu from the night stand. The list was far shorter than some of the places Kieran had taken him to. Then again, he supposed he ought to be grateful there was any room service at all. This place wasn't fancy, but at least it was better than a crappy motel.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:21 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Browsing the menu choices from different restaurants nearby, he finally settled on Chinese food. Kieran went about ordering himself and Addy food. He knew she was angry but not enough to ignore him over her favorite food. Kirean ordered lemon chicken with fried rice for Addy and orange chicken with chow mein for himself. With the order in, it would be at least forty minutes before it was delivered. Kieran opened Miguel's new text. He found his words amusing as if it was his fault. Ah, poor dirty boy. Kirean teased knowing he needed to clean up too. He shifted in the bed as he stood. Kirean stretched his body feeling it was tight and sore.

He took his phone heading across the hallway to the bathroom. Kirean flicked on the lights as he closed the door behind him. He set his phone down on the counter as he went about stripping out of his clothes. Kieran could smell the odors of today radiating off of him. He ran a hand through his hair. Kieran made his way towards the large corner tub installed. He pulled the plug as he turned on the water. Kieran adjusted the water to a temperature that was to his liking.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games