Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:07 am
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Jakob was well aware that the male was purely offering because he wanted to. Not because he had to. He'd be an absolute fool if he thought otherwise. Which is why he kept the thought to himself instead of making the grave mistake out loud. If he were being honest, he too wouldn't mind spending time with Kieran. It wasn't as though they had talked much throughout dinner, and the next time he saw him would be with....oh crap. He forgot his bag again. His binoculars were still sitting on that trash bin. At some point in the evening he was going to have to drive back with Kieran to retrieve the items. Or perhaps the man would get them for him if he asked nice enough. Either way, there wasn't much he could do right now about it. He sat back, watching as the car was steered out of the parking lot and out into the dark streets. He soon heard the male speak again and listened to him speak. "Well to be fair, you already did fancy last time. You shouldn't waste all yours or Abel's money on hotel rooms. That s**t will start adding up after awhile." he replied honestly. He didn't mind going to the woods. If not there, he was going to suggest they find some dimly lit park or empty parking garage. "So I've got a question...How often do you do these sorts of things in public spaces?" he asked curiously. It wasn't as though he was against it. If anything, he was starting to get a feel for exploring more public spaces. He just wondered why Kieran liked it so much.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:41 am
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Indeed if Miguel had spoken his mind, he wasn't likely to be so friendly. Kieran wasn't doing anything because he felt obligated. He wanted to spend time with Miguel but always in secret. Kieran had to wonder for how much longer. He knew it wasn't going to be over so soon. Kieran hoped that he wouldn't grow to hate Miguel in the end but it was too early to tell.

Money didn't matter to him. Keiran wasn't worried about spending it on Miguel. He didn't think he would enjoy a public setting of sex so much. Sure they had sex on the terrace but he got the feeling it wasn't Miguel's norm. Kieran listened as Miguel questioned him about his choice of public sex. He shrugged lightly at Miguel's question. ”Not a lot depends on the other person.” Kieran spoke knowing not everyone enjoyed it. He continued driving towards the park.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:56 am
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

He had seen the males anger and could only imagine what sort of reaction he might have had if he knew his true thoughts. It was why he knew it was best to keep them to himself. Just like Kieran, he too wanted to spend time together. He knew in the long run this relationship wouldn't last. After all, how could it? Kieran would probably hate him if he managed to succeed in killing Abel. In turn, he would likely be no more of use to Cornelius so he would need to seek employment elsewhere. There was no such thing as love in the mafia. Only great sex and times of passion.

Jakob knew that Kieran didn't care about how his money was used. Even less when it was Abel's money. That wasn't the point though. The point was that he didn't want him wasting his money on fruitless things like fancy dinners and nice hotel rooms. He was fine with the mundane. When it came to public sex, Jakob didn't think he would be liking it this much either. Or perhaps it wasn't so much the location but the man doing these things to him. Either way, when it came to Kieran he was certainly feeling more adventurist than he used to. He went on to question the man about his opinion on being so open. He saw him shrug and listened as he was soon given an answer. It wasn't too surprising to hear that he might be more outgoing with one person than another. Everyone had their own preferences after all. "Hmm, that makes sense." he replied

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:29 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Mundane was fine, he just couldn't help his need to spoil Miguel. Kieran would cut back though. He got the sense that Miguel hated it. Keiran was fine with that after all, dating was part of knowing what the other liked and hated. He nodded as Miguel spoke in regards to his answer. Kieran continued driving they weren't that far from the park. He glanced toward Miguel, ”And you, does it bother you?” Kieran asked curiously as he soon pulled into the park. He drove through the gates, in search of a dark secluded area.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:11 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

He didn't exactly hate it. It was more he found it to be unnecessary. If he wanted to feel spoiled, he'd go visit his family. What he wanted from Kieran were those passionate kisses, his warm cuddles, and teasing remarks. Things that money could not buy. He didn't need to be bought and paid for every time they stepped out together. Though he could understand where the sentiment might be coming from. After speaking, they sat in silence for a short while. Jakob watched as they continued to head towards the park. He felt Kieran looking towards him, and turned his head towards him. His question was somewhat expected. Again, this wasn't something they had really talked about. "Well, it's not something I do everyday. But I wouldn't say I've hated it. It was kind of hot ******** out on the terrace. Same for when we were in the club." he replied honestly. As he spoke, they soon pulled through the gates leading into the park. He watched as Kieran steered them into the park, looking for a more private area.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:51 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Kieran didn't mind showering Miguel with intimacy instead of money. He wasn't trying to buy him off. If anything, he was treating him differently than his past relationships. Kieran hardly cared about the comfort of his partners though with Miguel he did. As they drove through the park, he listened as Miguel returned his question with an answer. Kieran couldn't help but laugh softly. He soon found an area where it was dark and they wouldn't be bothered. ”I would have thought you hated our first time together.” Kieran spoke teasing Miguel as he parked the car, turning it off. He moved to relax in his seat unbuckling his seat belt.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:40 am
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

The park was surprisingly dark and from what he could see, just as Kieran mentioned, there was no one around. He wondered if the man came here often? Did he bring other dates? Or just by himself? He wanted to ask, but didn't feel that it was all that important to know. He was just happy to be here with him. Even more so that he didn't go against his wishes and take him somewhere he didn't want to be. Of course, he somehow knew Kieran wasn't like that. He had no idea how he treated his past partners. But if it was any way like how he treated, they were fools to leave him. Sure the man could be a bit snippy at times. But he could also be so kind and caring. It was really unexpected, really.

They drove a bit further into the park until Kieran came across a well hidden area to park. All around them they were shrouded in darkness. If anyone was around, it felt like they would have to be looking pretty hard to find them. He smiled as Kieran teased him. "Well...you could have been a little more gentle." he teased back. As the car was turned off, Jakob unbuckled his own seat belt. He turned his body towards Kieran. He could just barely see the outline of his face as his eyes were slowly adjusting to the darkness. He wasn't exactly sure how this wasn't going to work, but he was sure they would figure it out. For now, he was fine just talking like this.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:23 am
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Kieran didn't mind following Miguel's wishes. After all he probably would only annoy him if he had. There was no reason to take Miguel to a hotel. The car had plenty of room in the back or they could get out and stretch their legs in the woods somewhere. Stopping the car, he turned it off and unbuckled himself. Kieran turned his attention towards Miguel who teased him. ”I could have yes, but I was testing the waters with you. Being nice was far from my mind then.” He teased Miguel as they sat there.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:58 am
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Had Kieran not followed his wishes, he probably would have made a big deal out it. After all, what would have been the point in being asked if in the end he would only be ignored. He was happy that Kieran wasn't like other guys who just did as they pleased with no consideration whatsoever for his own thoughts or feelings. Besides, it was true that the backseat was pretty spacious. If that didn't fit either of their preferences, they were literally in an open space, they could find somewhere else to go. As the car was turned off, Jakob unbuckled himself, and turned his attention to Kieran. He teased the male again as he turned his body towards him. He laughed softly as he was then teased. "Testing? Is that what we're calling it now. So I guess you were also testing the waters when you felt me up before heading to the back room." he teased again. Jakob leaned in closer to the male. With the console between them, he couldn't invade his space like he wanted.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:34 am
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Kieran knew it was better to follow Miguel's wishes and not argue with him. He didn't like to argue and if it had ended in an argument they wouldn't be here. Kieran would have turned around and dumped Miguel on the sidewalk near his house. He didn't mind Miguel's teasing nature. Kieran rather liked it. He watched as Miguel laughed as he teased him. Kieran nodded at his next words. ”Yes, because you could have easily killed me if you wanted to.” He spoke honestly watching as Miguel tried to get closer toward him. Kieran found it amusing after all there wasn't much space in the front for any action to happen. ”Would you like to take this to the back seat or would you rather go outside?” He asked watching as Miguel struggled to get closer.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:23 am
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

He too did not like to argue and he didn't much care for Kieran whenever he caught an attitude with him. He much preferred him smiling and teasing, just as he was now. Further more, he liked bringing out these qualities in him. It was far better than circling one another suspiciously like a couple of angry cats. Jakob laughed as he went on to tease the male. He watched Kieran nod his head. He couldn't help rolling his eyes in response to his words. "Yeah, cause I was really going to stab the guy holding my testicles. Besides, I told you straight up you weren't my mark." he replied, leaning closer to the male. He couldn't invade his space as he wanted, but this could work for the moment. He knew nothing could really happen while they were still seated up front. Even if they were slide back the seats and lean them back, someone was still bound to be uncomfortable. As the man spoke again, he considered his question. "Hmm either is fine with me. But first..." Sitting up, Jakob reached behind his back and pulled out the black dagger from his back pocket and set it on the dashboard. "Sorry, I kind of forgot this was back there."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:58 am
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Kieran knew that he wasn't Miguel's mark but that didn't mean he wouldn't have killed him. He watched as Miguel rolled his eyes and responded to his words. Kieran laughed softly at his words. ”Yes, but you could have if you wanted to.” He spoke watching as Miguel was practically trying to crawl across the console toward him. Kieran gave Miguel options, stay in the car or get out. He soon watched as Miguel pulled his dagger from his back pocket. Kieran wasn't bothered by such action. ”Planning on using it?” He teased moving to open his door. ”Come on.”] Kieran spoke moving to get out of the car so he could stretch his legs.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:04 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

When it came to his work, Jakob was careful not to take out more people than he had to. If he could stick to just the one target that was completely fine with him. In the long run, it meant less bodies he had to get rid of. Seeing as how much bigger and stronger Abel was compared to himself, it was going to be a real pain in the a** to dump his body. The last thing he needed was to add another giant to the list to dispose of. He rolled his eyes as he spoke, which only made Kieran laugh. "And I still could if I wanted to." he pointed out. Given their current location, getting rid of Kieran could be real easy. Good thing he wasn't in a murdering mood.

When he was asked about getting out, Jakob gave his response and pulled a dagger from his back pocket. The male didn't seem at all bothered by the fact that he was carrying such a weapon on him. Then again, it wasn't like it was a secret that he carried weapons with him. Last time they were together he had a glock in his backpack. He set the dagger on the dashboard and head Kieran tease him again. "Oh yes, didn't I tell you. This is all apart of my master plan." he teased back.

Throwing open his own door, Jakob slid out of his seat. He stretched his arms over his head, and looked around the area. All around them were giant trees and other plants. From what he could see, it was absolutely pitch black further in the woods, with little to no light pollution. Closing his door, he walked around the car to meet Kieran. He wasn't sure if they were actually going to be going into woods or stay near the car. Either way, he trusted Kieran knew exactly where they were going.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:04 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Keiran knew Miguel could have killed him, just as he easily could have. He merely had chosen not to. After all what good would it do, Miguel's boss would only send someone else to kill Abel. At least this way, Kieran could spend time with Miguel. He liked him enough not to kill him. Kieran had never taken such care as he had with Miguel. A few other people, he had been with were merely passing flings. With Miguel though, he didn't find him to be a fling. He had to wonder what Miguel thought of the whole situation.

As he teased Miguel, Kieran rolled his eyes himself. Getting out of the car, he watched as Miguel came toward him. Kieran slipped his hands over his waist, pushing him against the car. ”Try me.” He growled playfully as he watched Miguel. Kieran couldn't help but tease Miguel.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:08 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Indeed, if Kieran really wanted to kill him by now he would have done so. In all their time together, he had had plenty of opportunities and great places to do the deed. Why if he truly wished him dead, he could have killed him in the club, left him to be Abel's toy, tortured him slowly in the hotel room, or even now he could be walking straight into his own demise. Instead, for the most part, he had been surprisingly caring and a joy to be around. Jakob liked him enough that he would rather just forget the Abel s**t even existed. He could make up excuses, text him on the weekdays, all for the sake of spending time with him.

Jakob grinned to himself as teased the man about his evil scheme. Since he was busy getting himself out of the car he hadn't noticed Kieran rolling his eyes. After shutting the door, Jakob walked around to meet the male. He smiled up at the male as his hands slid over his waist and he was playfully pushed against the car. He laughed as Kieran growled and invaded his space. "Let's see...I could get you here." he leaned up and pressed a kiss to the base of Kieran's neck. "Or here." Next, he lightly nipped just above the spot he kissed. "Or would you rather I just go straight for down here?" he asked, reaching out and cupping the males crotch. His hand rubbed against him as he teased him. But it was not to last. Just as quickly as he began to touch him, he withdrew himself and leaned back against the car, smirking up at the male.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games