Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:55 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

He knew his words were not making much sense. He wasn't very good at expressing himself like this. But he was trying. He knew back at the restaurant, he didn't have to talk to Kieran. In the club he could have walked away. And when he came marching in to help with the Abel situation, he could have shrugged him away, and walked home that night. He could have saved himself from all of this. But somehow he just couldn't ignore him, he never could. Jakob understood his need to talk, it was why he pressed him so hard. Even if it wasn't what he wanted to hear, he still wanted...no, needed, to know what was going on with him. Hearing the males plea to not be ignored, he slipped closer. He felt the male relax as he held on to him. Jakob soon voiced his own worries, but wasn't sure he was being taken seriously. He heard Kieran question him. "Well it's not like we were on the most friendly of terms before the other night." he replied honestly. He recalled how Kieran had tried to cheer him up and held him all night. Only to end up fighting with him the next day. Jakob knew it was mostly due to his own insecurities and hostel mood swings. When things went back to normal he felt like a lie. Like they were just playing pretend and Jakob had allowed Kieran to believe they could be this happy, normal couple. When in reality the elephant in the room would soon need to be dealt with and Kieran wouldn't want to see him anymore. He kept his face hidden as he sat there worrying.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:20 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Kieran didn't want Miguel to feel bad. He had chosen every path he was taking. Kieran didn't want to talk about who was to blame. He knew neither of them were to blame. Kieran liked Miguel even though it had been less than a week since they met. He was not going to judge Miguel. Kieran listened as Miguel spoke as he continued to hold onto him. He sighed softly but pushed Miguel back so he could look at him. ”Let me ask you this then do you want me, do you want to be together?” Kieran asked putting his worries aside. He would come to them even it happened. For now he just didn't want to think about it.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:25 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

It was hard not to feel bad. Because eventually he knew every shred of happiness he was giving Kieran, would be ripped away once he finished with his job. Sure the man might have knowingly made all these choices to be and meet with him. But none of that would matter in the end if he was just going to be hated. Not even a week had passed since their initial meeting yet so much had happened already. It was almost overwhelming. Jakob heard the male sigh after he spoke. He was then gently pushed back. Although he didn't really want to, he made an effort to look back at Kieran. He let the male speak, his questions were more or less expected. Jakob nodded his head. "Of course I want you, and I want us to be together." he replied honestly. That he was completely certain of. He had not wanted for someone the way he wanted for Kieran in a very long time. The man was slowly becoming someone he truly cared for and feared the worst when it came to what might happen between them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:25 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            As much as Kieran wanted to hate Miguel, he knew that it would be hard. He didn't think he could. In less than a week he had already become comfortable with the idea of being together. Miguel wasn't someone he would date if any. Kieran hated to date, he much preferred meaningless sex and moving on. With Miguel, he wanted to know all he could; the good and bad. Pushing back Miguel, so he could look at him, he saw his reluctance. Kieran listened as Miguel spoke, soon smiling at his words. He was glad to be on equal ground. Kieran leaned up kissing Miguel on the lips. ”Good, I'd hate to think you were just in it for the sex.” He spoke teasing Miguel as he held onto him.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:24 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

It was really interesting how close they had grown in only a weeks time. While on the one hand he was excited to be growing closing to another person. He also had his doubts and feared how much it was only going to hurt him in the end. Jakob did not date very often. Most people he came across would not understand his way of life or his reasons for choosing such a profession. So he would faster choose having sex and going on with his life. Every now and then the idea of dating would come to mind, but it stayed as just that. He was happy being with Kieran, but it didn't stop his doubts from coming.

He wasn't at all surprised by the males question. He spoke honestly and watched the male smile. Jakob felt his cheeks start to burn. It wasn't easy for him to admit how much he wanted this. Especially when knowing that it was quite likely to end in heartache. He closed his eyes as Kieran leaned up and kissed him. Jakob kissed him back before feeling the male pull away. When Kieran spoke, he feigned offense, and playfully smacked his shoulder. "Oh didn't I tell you? Your c**k is exactly what attracted me to you." he teased back.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:07 am
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Right now Kieran didn't want to think of the inevitable. He wanted to think of the happier times he could share with Miguel. Kieran kissed Miguel soon teasing him. He watched as Miguel seemed offended as he hit his shoulder. Kieran laughed softly listening as Miguel teased him. He couldn't help himself as he responded. ”I should have known especially with the way you stared at my c**k when I dropped my pants in the club.” Kieran teased Miguel as his hand trailed down to his a**.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:45 am
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

As much as he didn't want to think about the inevitable either. It was like a nagging voice in the back of his head. Always lurking, always reminding him that this happiness was only temporary. Just like anything else that had ever been good in his life. It was unfair and an unwanted thought. But deep down, he knew it to be unfortunately true. Jakob did his best not to think about it as he was soon kissed after being teased. He teased the man back as he playfully smacked his shoulder. He watched as Kieran laughed, his words once again teasing. Jakob rolled his eyes. "Please, I glanced. I did not stare." he replied. As he spoke, he could feel the males hand trailing back down towards his a**. What he was planning he had no idea nor did he have any plans of stopping him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:20 am
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Kieran wasn't going to dwell on it for now. He just wanted to enjoy his time with Miguel before the night ended. Kieran couldn't help but tease Miguel. He didn't want Miguel upset especially right now. Kieran watched as Miguel rolled his eyes. He smirked lightly as Miguel responded. ”Glance, you were getting off on the idea of it being inside you while you fingered yourself.” Kieran teased as his fingers slipped between Miguel's cheeks. He could see Miguel had no plan of stopping him. Kieran let his fingers slide down toward his opening. He rubbed his middle finger against his opening.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:07 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Indeed, he too would rather not think about such gloomy topics anymore. He didn't know when or if he would see Kieran again. So he wanted to enjoy himself to the fullest just like last time. Jakob enjoyed their playful teasing, while simultaneously reliving their first meeting. He never would have thought they would hit it off as well as they have. He wanted to keep making Kieran smile and laugh. He didn't like seeing him so upset and stuck in his head. While a part of him just wanted to make him happy, he still wished he would be more open with him.

As they continued to tease one another, Jakob rolled his eyes as he spoke of the males c**k. He watched as Kieran smirked at his statement. What came out of his mouth next had Jakob blushing, his cheeks burning as he glanced away from the male for a moment. "Says the guy who was openly stroking himself next to me." he replied. As he spoke, he felt the males hand on his a** slip between his cheeks. He soon turned his attention back to Kieran, he reached up to gently brush away a stray hair. "Besides, it's not like you didn't want it too...You wouldn't have helped me otherwise." Jakob leaned forward to press a kiss to the males forehead. He felt his fingers brush over his tender hole. His cheeks burned another shade but he did not stop him. He was much enjoying their little game.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:21 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Speaking, he watched as Miguel blushed at his words. Kieran found it endearing and couldn't help but want to tease him more. He watched as Miguel looked away before speaking. Kieran listened as Miguel spoke knowing his words to be true. After all it was kind of hard to watch and not want to ******** him. He watched as Miguel brushed hair from his face. Kieran watched as Miguel spoke again soon feeling his lips against his forehead. He smiled as he continued to tease his opening. ” Indeed I wouldn't have after all it was kind of hard to say no when you bent over the couch and practically begged me to ******** you.” Kieran teased Miguel as his finger slipped into his a**. He moved his finger slowly teasing him.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:10 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

He couldn't help blushing. The way Kieran was retelling their first night almost made it sound all so one sided. When he so clearly recalled how much the man wanted it as well. After all, it was Kieran who led the way back to that room in the first place. Jakob was totally fine flirting in that darkened corner near the bar. The music had been so loud and the crowd so large that night, he doubted anyone would have even noticed them. He watched the male closely as he called him out on his own lewdness that night. As he spoke, he brushed away a flyaway and pressed his lips to his forehead. He smiled back at the male as he went on to tease him again. Jakob laughed. "Excuse me? I think you're completely overlooking the part where you fingered me." he argued. He felt the males fingers continue to tease his hole. He knew that they had just finished not too long ago, but the thought of going again was tempting. "Also, I would like to remind you. You weren't exactly telling me to stop when I gave you that b*****b." he teased. Jakob soon felt the males fingers slip inside him. He was still feeling a little sensitive, but he didn't complain. He liked the males slow teasing, it made him want to touch him as well.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:44 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Kieran knew it completely hadn't been one sided. He had wanted Miguel as well. It was obvious that he hadn't been fine with merely flirting. Kieran had been the one to drag Miguel to the private room. He listened as Miguel spoke again arguing with his words. Kieran laughed softly as he moved his fingers inside Miguel's a**. ” Well it's not like I had much option. It was either wait or help. I opted to help as for the blow job, you offered to.” He spoke teasing Miguel as he wiggled his finger inside his a**.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:02 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Their first night together had been anything but one sided. That much was obvious. Though unlike Kieran, he liked to think that he would have been perfectly fine with just flirting in that little corner. He might have had to help himself off later on, but sex definitely had not been a requirement that night. If anything, it was just an added perk in his quest to stalk Abel. As they sat there reminiscing, Jakob attempted to counter the males claims. The male laughed at his weak argument as his fingers moved inside him. He was then teased again. What he was saying was true. Had Kieran not helped, there was no way they could have had sex that night. He didn't care if Kieran tried to use his spit, there would have been no way he would have allowed him inside of him. "What do you think would have happened if you waited?" he asked curiously. It was a question that had been sitting in the back of his mind these past few days. Once at the club could be brushed off as a heat of the moment kind of deal. But now, it was fairly obviously they were past that. He wondered if he would have crossed paths again with Kieran and had such an experience with him. Or would he simply be as much his enemy as Abel was? He sat there pondering the options while Kieran continued to finger him. Jakob moaned as the male wiggled his finger inside him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:30 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Flirting would have been the easy part. He didn't have to bring Miguel into the private room. However there had been something about Miguel that kept him around. Indeed having sex was a perk and unplanned. Kieran however couldn't help himself. He found he had liked his stubbornness and attitude. Kieran found it amusing to watch Miguel try to argue with him. He wiggled his finger listening as Miguel questioned him. ”Well we both know that waiting hadn't been an option.” Kieran spoke teasing Miguel as he listened to him moan as he moved his finger inside him.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:57 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Flirting would always be easy. It came as naturally too him as breathing. Although he knew Kieran to be associated with his enemy, he couldn't help his natural attraction towards him. Once he had gotten past some of that rough exterior, he found Kieran to be really sweet and thoughtful. He still didn't know him as well as he would like, but he liked to lie to himself and say that he had all the time in the world. Jakob sat there trying his best to argue, only to fail miserably. The man laughed and smiled as he further teased him. When it was his turn to speak, he couldn't help questioning the male. It wasn't the answer he was expecting but he found it to be true. Jakob soon moaned as the male wiggled his finger inside of him. His c**k was once more stirring between his legs. "Mm...that's true." he replied. Leaning up, Jakob pressed a kiss to Kieran's lips.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games