Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:14 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Heading out the door, he didn't even bother checking the rest of the messages. Nor did he listen to his voicemail. It was obvious that Kieran had missed him and a simple text wouldn't be enough to get through to him. He ran out into the darkness, and through the streets. He knew it was foolish to go out this time of night. Especially to an enemy territory. He was unarmed and all alone. But he wouldn't have it any other way. He was determined to see Kieran and apologize properly for not contacting him. He could only think what the man must think of him. Nothing good probably.

It took him close to twenty minutes to reach Abel's house. He would have grabbed a cab, but realized that he hadn't so much as bothered to grab his keys or wallet. He'd be lucky if he could get back in tonight. Panting heavily, Jakob, looked up at the familiar house. He saw no cars in the driveway, though knowing Kieran his was likely parked in the garage. He approached with caution, peering into the windows. It would seem that no one was home. Sneaking around the back, he looked up towards the windows. Nothing, at least that he could see. Biting his lip, he tried to think of what he could do. If he was anyone else, he'd knock on the door. He could maybe sneak in through a window...but he didn't want to alert the neighbors. Going back around to the front, he decided he had no other choice. Walking up the porch, he hit the doorbell and waited.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:32 pm
        User Image
        User Image
        Taking a break, Kieran kept the music on downstairs. He walked up the steps from the basement. It was dark in the house but it didn't bother him. Kieran reached the landing heading toward the kitchen. He flicked on the light walking toward the fridge. Kieran grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. Opening it up, he took a sip soon hearing the doorbell ring. It was late at night, he wasn't expecting anyone either. Shutting the fridge, he walked through the house toward the front door. Kieran checked the peephole not sure who would be ringing the doorbell this late at night. Checking the hole, he was surprised to see Miguel on the other side. A month of wondering where he was then finally giving up, there he stood. Kieran debated opening the door. He didn't want to take to Miguel let alone hear what he had to say. Kieran finally gave in opening the door slightly, leaning on it. ”Can I help you, you seem lost?” He spoke harshly, annoyed with Miguel as he stood there impatient.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:45 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Standing out there he felt like a waiting target. A part of him wanted to go run to the safety of the shadows. While the other, was too impatient to leave. Glancing off to the side, he saw light in the kitchen. So someone was home. His heart pounded as he feared it may not be the person he was expecting it to be. The longer he stood there the more worried he got. He grasped one arm as he stood there waiting. The minutes passed and soon the door was opened. For one short lived moment he was happy when he saw that it was Kieran behind the door. He watched the male lean against the door. He took note of the way his hair was pushed back and sweat was dripping down his face. When he spoke, his tone was cold and annoyed, like he had just interrupted something very important. Biting his lower lip Jakob looked down. "Guess I deserved that." he said softly. Swallowing, he looked back up towards Kieran. "Can we talk?" he asked. His heart was thumping loudly in his chest. He was scared the male would slam the door on him or turn him away.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:10 pm
        User Image
        User Image
        The idea of telling Miguel to ******** off and slam the door in his face was tempting. He didn't care what Miguel had to say. If he had something to say he should have done it a month ago. Kieran couldn't help the anger pouring off him. It was a reasonable response to not seeing or hearing from Miguel in a month. Speaking toward Miguel, Kieran watched as he looked down before speaking. He almost wanted to just slam the door and go back to working out. Kieran couldn't help himself, he was happy to see Miguel but didn't let it show on his face. ”Talk?... What do we have to talk about?” He spoke harshly still annoyed that Miguel thought he would be able to forget not hearing from him in a month.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:25 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

The hand holding his arm tightened as stood there. It was about the only thing keeping him from bolting off of this porch and away from this conversation. As he stood there he could tell just how angry Kieran was. He was reminded of their night in the hotel, when they couldn't stop arguing. Jakob knew he had come too late. But he didn't want this to be over. He couldn't help that he didn't talk to Kieran all month long. It was business. He liked to think the man would understand, if he would just let him explain. Jakob stared up at the male with pleading eyes, hoping he might see reason. Instead he was met with even more hostility. He clenched his jaw and kept his face blank as Kieran spoke. "I-I don't know...I just got home a-and I wanted...I missed you." he said softly. Jakob hated how his voice gave him away. He couldn't help it. All month long, his thoughts had been filled with the man. And how he couldn't wait to see him once they were home.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:45 pm
        User Image
        User Image
        Kieran hadn't known where Miguel had been. He hardly cared now. Sure he was being an a*****e toward Miguel. Kieran didn't want to give Miguel the time of day. He wanted to just forget about him. Kieran had been doing a piss poor job of it though. He could see the guilt rolling off Miguel. Kieran wondered if Miguel truly was guilty. He listened as Miguel spoke about missing him and just getting home. Kieran was confused by his words. ”Where have you been?” His curiosity getting the better of him. Kieran knew he was being selfish after all Miguel had to have a good reason to disappear and ignore his texts or calls.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:03 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

He was starting to believe he had made a mistake coming here. He should have stayed home and gone to bed. Instead, like an idiot, he just did as he pleased. Jakob hoped they could talk, catch up, maybe go somewhere. Instead, he was treated like an unwanted stranger. He held himself as he stood there, trying his best to explain himself. Instead, he felt like he was making it worse. Feeling embarrassed, he looked back down at his feet. He soon heard the male speak, and shrugged one shoulder. "Some shitty middle of nowhere town in Vermont. Cornelius and his allies called a sudden gathering. I was told to drop everything and go be his personal body guard." he replied honestly. Looking back up at the male, he studied him. He wondered if Kieran would believe him. On the bright side, his last question wasn't too hostile. Maybe this was his chance.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:19 pm
        User Image
        User Image
        Kieran knew he should give Miguel the benefit of a doubt. He had known going into their relationship it would be a difficult one. Kieran wasn't sure if things would work out. He was mad at Miguel but also himself. Kieran know that blaming Miguel was a poor choice. He watched as Miguel shrugged his shoulders. Kieran had to wonder if Miguel would answer him. He listened as Miguel spoke explaining his side of things. Kieran felt guilty but was still pissed. ”For a whole month and you couldn't even be bothered to let me know.” He spoke still feeling annoyed. Kieran was more mad at the situation then at Miguel.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:35 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

It was hard to stand there and just take all of that anger. If he had known what he did now, he would have told Kieran that he was leaving. At the time he didn't want to burden him. It was work, he thought he would have understood that. But it seemed he was wrong about everything. Jakob went on to tell him his whereabouts. Seeing as he didn't actually name the town, he didn't see much issue with it. But again, he was questioned. His burrows furrowed as he felt a twinge of annoyance himself. "You make it sound like I had this thing planned out in advance." he replied hotly. "After you dropped me off, I was told to pack a bag. That was it. I wasn't told where I was going, who I was meeting, for how long, or what we were doing. So no, I couldn't let you know." The fear left in him made him quiver slightly as he stood up for himself. Kieran had every right to be angry. But first he wanted him to be angry for the right reasons and not whatever scenarios that dumb head of his came up with.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:49 pm
        User Image
        User Image
        Being made at Miguel was doing him no good. He knew now it wasn't Miguel's fault for disappearing. Kieran though had been worried thinking the worst of Miguel. As he questioned Miguel, he saw the annoyance slide over his face. He listened as Miguel continued to explain himself. Kieran was starting to relax as he stood there. However he couldn't help himself for the anger he was feeling toward the whole situation. ” Good for you. So now that you're back, what do you want?” Kieran asked curiously as he stood there. He drew the door open a little more but still blocked it from Miguel to enter.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:06 am
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

There was no denying he needed to explain himself and his whereabouts. He only wished Kieran would do in a nicer manner. Guess that was to be expected as well. Though that didn't stop him from being annoyed. In a moment of anger, he explained himself more thoroughly. The man remained unreadable to him and Jakob felt like a fool. When the male spoke again, he stood there quietly. He thought he had made it perfectly clear why he was there. Every answer that popped into his head was sure to piss them both off. So he kept it simple. "I already told you...I miss you." he said, pouting slightly. He looked up to see Kieran opening the door, but he did not feel at all welcome. Feeling a little unwanted, he took a step back. This conversation was getting them nowhere and had only wanted to make sure the man was okay. With so many calls and messages, he was a little afraid he might do something stupid. Looking at him now, it seemed he was wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:37 am
        User Image
        User Image
        Kieran understood that none of what had happened the past month was Miguel's fault. He merely was just following orders. Kieran was still mad at him but seeing him here he knew he had missed him. He watched as Miguel repeated his first words again. Kieran took in the sight of him pouting. He got a feeling if he didn't invite Miguel in, he was likely to run away.

Relaxing as he stood there, he was still mad but he was just happy to know Miguel was alright. Kieran released the door stepping toward Miguel. He slipped a hand out toward Miguel grabbing him by the waist band. His fingers slipped into the top pulling him closer. ”You missed me, what are you going to do, to make it up to me?” Kieran growled slightly yet playfully. He knew Abel wouldn't be back for a while. Kieran didn't need to worry about him coming home.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:25 am
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Indeed, his urge to fight or take flight was strong right now. For the moment he was okay holding his own. But the amount of anger and hostility rolling off of Kieran was upsetting. He knew he messed up by not contacting him sooner. Though there was nothing that could be done about it. Even if he did bring along his personal cell phone, he still would not have been able to contact him. The hotel and other meeting spots were all in secluded areas with little to no cell reception. There was also a strict rule about turning devices off when in a meeting. What was said was done in confidence.

Repeating himself once more, Jakob took a step back as he was starting to feel unwanted. He didn't care that his pouting may have made him seem childish. He didn't care. If Kieran wanted to remain angry, so be it. He had no intentions of sticking around for such tantrums. Standing there, he watched the male at long last pull away from the door. He tensed as the male came closer, his hand reached over, and pulling him by the waist band. Jakob stumbled forward and looked up at the male. He seemed taller than he remembered. His cheeks flushed bright red as Kieran growled. He hadn't thought that far ahead. He had no idea what he could do to make it up to him. "W-what do you want me to do?" he asked nervously.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:54 am
        User Image
        User Image
        Kieran knew he was being an a*****e but he didn't care. He couldn't help himself. Kieran watched as Miguel stumbled as he pulled him closer. He could see Miguel hadn't thought to far ahead. Kieran smirked lightly as Miguel spoke. ”Well I can think of a few things… Kiss me… Blow me and finally let me ******** you.” He spoke drawing Miguel inside the house. Kieran shut the door pushing Miguel against it before locking the door. He slipped closer to him, his hand withdrawing from Miguel's pants. Kieran grabbed his wrists pushing them above his head. He held onto Miguel as he watched him. Kieran had interest in some forms of punishment as well.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:15 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Seeing Kieran like this reminded him of their first meeting. He hated what an a*****e he could be. But he didn't want to ruin his chances of them getting back together again. He wasn't lying when he said he had missed him. All month, he had thought of him, yearning to see him again. When he was asked to make it up to him, his mind went blank. He didn't know what to say or do so instead he answered with a question of his own. Looking up, Kieran smirked, and Jakob's blush deepened as the male spoke. Indeed, he had thought of such things. But he didn't think it was something Kieran would want to hear. His mind was stuck somewhere along the lines of a formal apology rather than a physical one. Before he was able to give it too much thought, he was pulled over the threshold and into the narrow entry. It had been weeks since he was last in this house. He wasn't completely sure how he felt about it. Again, he wasn't given time to think about it. Jakob felt his back press against the wooden door. He looked down as the male released his waistband and took hold of his wrists. He did not struggle as they were brought up and over his head as he was pinned to the door. Looking back up at the male, he gave him an expectant look. If he wanted him to kiss him, he was going to have to lean down.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games