Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:21 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Jakob didn't really care if he was the last person Abel wanted to hear from. It was just a fair warning. He knew Abel had tried to warn him, which was why he had avoided unsettling topics during dinner. Still, his efforts were in vain. He almost wished he had stayed on that couch or at least convinced Kieran to stay home. He worried about Kieran driving in his current mindset. Tapping Kieran's name he resumed his previous message. "Just so you know I'm home." that was all he wrote before hitting send.

Jakob then rose from his desk chair and moved back to his bed. He crawled to the side closest to the wall and propped his pillows up against it as he leaned back. A minute later his phone dinged as another message came through. Picking up the device, he was a little sad to see that it was only from Abel. He read the words, Abel's voice echoing in his head in an I-told-you-so sort of tone. "I know you did. That's why I didn't say anything about his trip or any of that other stuff. We were just joking and talking about what to do after did, this this temper seemed to come out of nowhere. I don't understand what even went wrong." Jakob was quick to reply. He didn't think Abel would have any kind words to say or anything that would make him feel better. But he just wanted to vent to someone, even if it was the man he was supposed to kill.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:52 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            It was a little less than thirty minutes before Kirean arrived home. He heard his phone go off but he didn't bother to respond till he got home. Pulling into the driveway, Kieran parked the car. He opted instead not wanting to park in the garage. Turning off the car, he got out, and locked the door. Kieran made his way toward the door unlocking it. He entered the house hearing the television on in the living room. Kirean could only guess Abel was watching it. He shut the door behind him and locked it.

He made his way upstairs and to his bedroom. Kieran shut his door behind himself as he flicked on the lights. He went into the bathroom as he turned on the shower. Kieran stripped out of his clothes checking his phone while he waited for the water to heat up. He saw a text from Miguel, it only made him feel guilty about the way he had treated him. Keiran texted back a simple Okay before setting his phone on the counter and went to get in the shower.

-------------------------

Abel couldn't help but have an i-told-you-so attitude. He wasn't doing it on purpose but he was trying to be honest. Abel lay there waiting for another text. He didn't mind if Miguel wanted to vent to him. It wasn't as if he was doing anything else. Abel soon heard his phone go off again. He read the text lying there. Abel sighed softly, Well maybe he just needs to figure things out, you might need to give him some space. He'll come around eventually and apologize. He texted just as the door opened. Abel glanced to see Kieran coming through the door and heading upstairs. By the way, Kirean is home now. He texted so Miguel was aware and didn't have to worry about him.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:27 am
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Leaning against the wall, all he could do was wait to hear from either man. He didn't know what Abel was doing but he seemed to be taking his time and choosing his words carefully. Kieran on the other hand....well according to his phone the man had yet to look at his message. Jakob went about finishing up his message for Abel and hitting the send button. While he waited he opened up another app and reading a few things just to kill time.

When his phone buzzed, he got a one word sentence from Kieran. Squeezing his eyes shut he choked down his emotions. None of this was fair. He absolutely hated it and wanted to go back over to Abel's house that was if he was even home. Sniffling, he sent Kieran another text. "That's it? Just okay?" he wrote angrily. If not for the buzzing alerting him to another message he might have thrown the device. Jakob closed out the thread he had going with Kieran and opened the other for Abel's new message. Once again, he could practically hear the tone of his voice ringing in his head.

"I doubt it." he wrote, hitting the send button. "Don't get mad, but when he started talking about finding my own way home, I did just. I left a twenty on the table for my meal, told him good night, and went outside to have an Uber come pick me up...He didn't even look at me when he came out later." Hitting send, another ball of emotion clenched around his heart. Jakob bit his lower lip to remain silent. The sound of his phone told him there was another message. Jakob quickly opened it only to see that Kieran was home. It should have made him feel better but it didn't. In a flash of anger, Jakob tapped Kieran's name. "Why do I have to hear from your roommate that you're home?" he wrote. "You could have told me, you a*****e."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:53 am
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Telling Miguel that Kieran was home wasn't that important to him. Abel just didn't want Miguel to worry about him. It wasn't his intention for Miguel to get mad at Kieran but it was to be expected. He soon heard the water turn on above him. Abel could only guess he was taking a shower. He saw no reason to bother him right now. After all, he didn't want to argue with him either.

Reading the next text from Miguel, he only saw he had no one to blame but himself. Abel shifted to sit up on the couch. Well if you left to find your way home, he probably took it serious if you both were heated. He texted in return after all he'd have done the same thing not wanting to do anything with Miguel if he was mad.

----------------------------

After a quick shower and rinse off, Kieran turned off the water. He grabbed a towel, stepping out and drying himself off. Kieran heard his phone off and grabbed it from the counter. He tucked the towel around his waist and went to his bedroom. Kirean checked his phone to see a few texts from Miguel. He wasn't surprised though what made him more annoyed was the fact he was texting with Abel. Oh really? Well it doesn't seem important if you're just going to ask Abel. Kieran texted wondering how close they had become for them to be texting each other.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:37 am
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

It wasn't his intention to fight even more with Kieran, but he couldn't help himself. His emotions were a bit of a mess and he could probably use a good cry if not for the others currently occupying this house. While he didn't really care what they thought, he didn't want anyone to overhear him crying like a little girl. It was times like this he almost wished he had some sort of vice to rely on. Instead all he could do was vent to the one person that seemed willing to listen to him complain.

As he sat there pouting, Jakob wrote another text to Kieran. This one with a little more anger in it than the last. He wasn't expecting a reply. It was obvious that he was ignoring him. But still, he felt the urge to fill his inbox. After hitting send, he received yet another message from Abel. Jakob frowned at his words and groaned internally. "But that's just it! I wasn't serious! I was just giving him what I thought he wanted and now he hates me crying crying crying

Hitting send again, Jakob dragged one of his pillows closer. He hugged it to his chest and buried his face into the soft fabric. He didn't know if what Abel was saying was true. If he was, he wanted to take it all back. Tears flooded his vision and he finally caved to the emotion. Sobbing softly, his phone buzzed beside him. He was afraid to know who it was that was texting him now. If it was Abel, he might be lucky and get a sympathetic word or two. But if it was Kieran, luck was not on his side tonight. The man was not to be pleased after being called an a*****e.

Picking up his phone, Jakob wiped his eyes with his freehand. He tapped the message, and read his cruel words. Just like with Abel, Jakob could hear his annoyed tone of voice. "I didn't ask Abel. He just told me." he replied, sniffling as he wrote. "At least someone is letting me know you're alive, jerk." Biting his lip again, Jakob hit the send button. Letting go of his phone, he rolled on to his side and curled around the pillow he was holding. A few tears rolled down his cheeks and on to the bedding beneath him. Closing his eyes, he willed himself to try and calm down. He didn't want the others to hear as it had nothing to do with them. All the same, this just was not his night it would seem.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:01 am
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            It hadn't been Kieran's intention of pushing Miguel to go home. He had been joking with him, yet they were both hard headed. Kieran didn't want to see Miguel leave but it seemed he had been bent on doing it by getting up and doing so. He wasn't going to run after him. If Miguel wanted to leave as he had so be it. Kieran was not in the mood to be apologetic about his actions either. He would eventually but right now he didn't care. Kieran knew there would be consequences though.

Lying there Abel wasn't bothered by Miguel texting him. He found it odd but it seemed Miguel might just be lonely and upset. Abel had heard the water go off as he sat there. He couldn't help but wonder what was going on in Kieran's mind. Abel could take a few guesses yet he didn't want to involve himself too much.

Reading the next text from Miguel, Abel sighed softly. He didn't understand how these two got along. He doesn't hate you, when he starts ignoring you completely then he hates you. Till then just relax and let him be otherwise you'll both be fighting for all the wrong reasons. Besides if things don't turn out great with Kieran, I'd be more than happy to take you as mine. Sending his text flirting slightly, Abel turned off the television. He went about turning out the lights and heading upstairs to his room.

True Kieran was not pleased with being called an a*****e. He hadn't been mad at Miguel. Kieran however didn't like leaving on bad terms. If anything, he wished Miguel was here. He didn't like talking/arguing over text messages. Kieran finished drying off as he went to grab a pair of boxers from his drawer. He slipped them on, checking his phone again as it went off. Kieran moved to his bed to take a seat. He read the text rolling his eyes. Well Abel needs to mind his own business. Kieran texted annoyed that Miguel was acting friendly with Abel. He wasn't forbidding him but it was just weird.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:22 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Indeed it did seem as though their attitudes were to blame for this one. But still, he didn't think it would kill Kieran to just give in a little and admit he was wrong. Just as Jakob was admitting to Abel that he was wrong. He doubted either man would help settle this though. With each text Jakob gave in to his emotions. Talking with Abel did help somewhat. He couldn't say he was as annoyed. He wished Kieran were here. Instead, all he had was this stupid pillow to keep him company.

After sending each man his message Jakob rolled on to his side, hugging his pillow. He allowed a few angry tears to roll down his cheeks as he laid there wallowing in his self pity. A few minutes passed and his phone vibrated beside him on the bed. Reaching out, he picked up his phone and dragged it closer. It was not surprising to see that Abel had messaged him first. Jakob read his words, finding a bit of truth to them. When he reached the end, he blushed. "And who says I even want you to take me?" he muttered under his breath while typing out the same sentence.

Hitting send, he was about to set his phone back down when it buzzed again. For a moment, he thought it was just Abel, following up from his last text. Turning it over, he saw that instead it was Kieran. Sliding his thumb over the screen, he tapped on the new message and read the short sentence. Despite his bad mood, he gave a curt laugh. "Why? You jealous?" he taunted. Jakob knew he shouldn't given his current state. But he saw nothing wrong with texting Abel. They were just words on a screen, nothing more.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:17 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Kieran saw no reason to apologize right now. He felt like he was always the one to apologize. Kirean just needed space and time to himself. Perhaps in the morning he might feel more inclined to talk to Miguel in person. Though there was no guarantee, he wouldn't argue with Miguel.

Abel couldn't help but tease Miguel even if he was trying to help. There was no denying he had enjoyed his time with Miguel the other night. As much as they didn't get along, they hadn't argued as much. He found it amusing as Miguel texted him back. Abel read the text, and couldn't help but smirk lightly to himself. Well you didn't have a problem with it last night. He texted back, teasing Miguel again.

Kieran was far from jealous. He was merely annoyed with Miguel. Kieran couldn't help but be mad at Abel to. He didn't understand how Miguel and he, had been getting along. It was only a few months earlier when Abel had been torturing Miguel in the basement. He looked at the new text as it came across. Kieran rolled his eyes, Yeah, I'm jealous of a man who wanted to kill you too. He texted Miguel, not understanding what happened the month he was gone. Kieran wondered how close Abel and Miguel had become behind his back.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:57 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Although he was likely in the wrong, Jakob saw no reason to apologize either. After all, Kieran told him himself that he could find his own way home. Well not only did he find his own way home, he paid for his own dinner. Making sure he didn't leave Kieran any burdens after leaving. All the same he didn't want any of that for himself. Even though his mood was rotten, he wanted to be laying there beside him not cozying up to his pillow. The idea of meeting in the morning was tempting, but he didn't see what difference it would make. He'd rather stay here and lock himself in his room.

When he texted Abel, he hadn't meant to sound flirty. Yet, his message seemed to come off as exactly that. He hadn't minded their time together so much...well other than that whole bit in the kitchen and annoying one another for the sake of it. Up until that point everything had seemed fine and then, just like with Kieran he wasn't entirely sure where things went wrong between them. After sending off his next message to his boyfriend, he then received another text from Abel. Tapping the unread message, Jakob read his text and blushed again. "That was different!" he replied quickly. His cheeks burned as he recalled their night together. It was just a stupid one night stand and yet it felt so good. Groaning softly, he buried his face into his pillow.

He didn't think they got along that well at all. Abel and him, that was. If anything, they were too similar. Jakob had no patience for his attitude and no problem with giving it back to him. Last night was only further proof of that. By no means had he forgiven Abel for his deeds in the basement. If Kieran wanted to think otherwise than that was his choice. Jakob waited impatiently for Kieran to reply. Lifting his head from the pillow, he watched the screen until it glowed with a new message from Kieran. Jakob frowned at his words. "You make it sound as though that's changed 🙄" he wrote back. Nothing had changed between himself or Abel. Perhaps in two months, it was Kieran who changed. Of course, he wouldn't say that to him. But the thought was there.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:39 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Arguing with Miguel was getting him nowhere. It wasn't even helping. Kieran didn't want to argue anymore. He hated arguing with Miguel. Kieran usually felt guilty in the end like he always did. He couldn't help but want to apologize but wasn't sure if it would help. Kieran moved to lie down in his bed with his phone beside him. He sighed as he pulled the blankets over himself.

Sleeping with Miguel hadn't been planned, but it was not something he regretted. It had been fun and enjoyable. Abel knew it was wrong to want it to happen again but he couldn't help himself. It wasn't often he got turned on by the idea of someone wanting to kill him. He read the next text, laughing to himself. Different how? Because you enjoyed it, you little slut? Abel teased Miguel as he sat there in his bed leaning against the headboard.

Reading Miguel's new text, Kieran sighed. He knew that he was only annoyed with himself. Kieran should be glad that they hadn't killed each other while he was gone. He saw no reason to blame Abel for his problems or even Miguel. Look I don't want to argue, I'm glad you got home safely. Kieran texted sending a semi apology for his behavior.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:18 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Indeed, arguing was doing nothing for them. It didn't even feel good to call Kieran out anymore. He just wanted it to be over. Being by himself all month had been lonely enough. He didn't want to create a new barrier for them now that Kieran was home. And yet that was exactly what he was doing. Jakob stared at his phone in hopes that it would buzz again. When it did, it wasn't from the person he was hoping for.

Tapping Abel's text, he read it quickly. That was another issue he needed to sort out for himself. Sex with Abel was not something he planned and still it happened. He couldn't even say he hated it as much as he wanted to. A part of him wanted to let it happen again. The only problem was he wasn't sure he could be so lucky. Not while Kieran was back in town for the foreseeable future. Of all the men to be attracted to physically, why did it have to be Abel. Pulling from his thoughts, he pulled the phone closer so he could type. "It was just different because it's never happening again." he replied a little harshly. "Besides I wasn't the only one enjoying himself. You damn near came from a mere b*****b." Jakob smirked as he hit the send button. He would never forget Abel's reaction. Almost like he had never had a blow job before.

Sighing softly, he wondered if Kieran would even reply after his last message. It seemed that they had at last come to an impasse. No amount of bickering would solve their problems. Nor was it doing much better for their moods. Jakob was only annoyed because Kieran annoyed him first. He didn't want to fight. Hell, he hadn't even wanted to leave. He only did so because he felt like he was being pushed away. His phone soon buzzed in his hand as Kieran texted him again. He read the words, understanding them to be something of an apology. Though not a very good one. He wouldn't say anything about that though. "So then don't...I only left cause you made it sound like that was what you wanted. Don't you read the news? Ride shares suck! I could have been killed!!" After typing out his message Jakob could tell he was being a little dramatic. But honest nonetheless. He soon hit the send button, hoping this would not be his last message with Kieran. While they may not have much else to say, he wasn't anywhere near done with him. He wanted him near him, with his arms around his waist. It wouldn't happen though. He wasted such a chance and would have to wait until the next time Kieran felt like being with him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:55 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            There had been nothing wrong about enjoying sex with Miguel. Although it was true it shouldn't have happened. Abel couldn't deny he enjoyed it. He didn't think Miguel hated it either. After all he wouldn't have stayed. Seeing another text, Abel read them finding them amusing. He didn't mind that Miguel was trying to make him feel bad about enjoying himself but he hadn't. There's nothing to be ashamed about enjoying good head. You should be worried if I hadn't enjoyed that lovely mouth of yours. Abel responded teasing Miguel about his ability.

Apologizing to Miguel, Kirean found it best not to argue. If anything it was his own fault for pushing Miguel away at dinner. He waited for another text as he lay there. Kieran wished Miguel was here. He too wanted nothing more than to kiss and hold him. Kieran heard his phone go off again, checking it. He smirked lightly as Miguel seemed to be pouting from his tone of words. I didn't want you to leave and I'm sorry for making you feel that way. Kieran texted actually apologizing for his mistake.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:26 am
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

He was right. He hated to admit it but he was. Jakob was kind enough to stick around for lame ********. Fake moaning and rubbing himself just to stay hard wasn't worth it. If he had really disliked what went on between them, he woudl have slid off of Abel's c**k, got dressed, and walked out that front door. Never again would he allow Abel to touch him like that. Last night was one and only offer. No matter how much they enjoyed it, so long as he was with Kieran, it could never happen again. Even if he weren't with Kieran, he doubted things would work out between them. While for the most part they could get along, when their personalities clashed he feared it would turn violent. He laid there recalling their time together both in the bedroom and out of it. Aside from one detail things hadn't been that bad.

The buzzing of his phone brought him out of his thoughts and saw the new message from Abel. He laughed a little at the man's words. "I never said you couldn't enjoy some head. I just find it amusing that you almost came that quick. Besides, what would you have done otherwise? If you didn't like it you could have just ignored it and focused on the hole that actually mattered." he replied. In the moment he hadn't been worried about his skills. Most men approved of him, so he didn't see how Abel would have been any different. He simply didn't think he would have been that taken by his ability.

His thoughts were again interrupted by his buzzing phone. Turning it over in his hand he saw a new one from Kieran. He couldn't help himself if he came off as pouting. It was because he was pouting. He didn't want to go to bed alone in a house full of ugly, fat, middle-aged men. He much preferred the warmth and kisses of his boyfriend. Rather than the pillow between his thighs that was becoming flatter by the second as he held on to it. "Apology accepted. Now answer me this, why didn't you say anything when you came out? I was right ******** there." replied in what was meant to be a brat-like tone. Hopefully it came across as such. He didn't want to accidentally start a second fight. He was just curious to know what all Kieran was thinking...that is if he allowed him to know.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:26 pm
              User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                            Taken was a word that really didn't explain what happened. He could have left Miguel on the side of the road to find his own way home. Abel most certainly should not have brought him home and ******** him. It was true that they got along in some sense but there was no compatibility. He would most likely hurt Miguel in the end, physically. After all he couldn't promise not to hurt him on purpose.

Sitting there, Abel soon heard his phone go off. He checked the message rolling his eyes slightly and laughed. Sure, I could have focused on the hole that mattered after all you had been more than ready with that plug in your a**. Abel teased Miguel, hardly caring if Miguel wanted to judge him for enjoying his mouth.

Kieran had been sleeping alone for the past month. He had been happy to come home to see Miguel. Kieran wished he was here with him as well. He wanted to shower him in kisses and hold onto him. Kieran though would have to wait unless he got up and drove over to Miguel's to see him. He read the next text figuring he would ask. Kieran didn't want to argue again either. Because you seemed like you wanted to get away and fast, so I wasn't going to stop you. He texted knowing it wasn't what Miguel wanted to hear but it was the truth.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:29 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Of all the things that could have happened last night, he was most curious about why Abel even concerned picking him up. The man could have had anyone in the entire club and still he picked him. His roommates boyfriend. At the time he hadn't really given it much thought. He just knew that he was lonely and horny. Looking back though, why did he do it? Was it some kind of game? A test of his loyalty to Kieran perhaps? He wanted to ask but he was sure he knew the answer. It was none of those things. Whatever real reason Abel had he would never know.

The thought of being together with Abel did not exist in his mind. Even without the threats of murdering one another he did not trust the man. Jakob was not comfortable around Abel. There was just something about him that made the little alarm bells in his head blare whenever he came close.While physically they were compatible, emotionally it just wasn't possible. After texting Kieran, he was starting to feel a little better now that they weren't hurting one another for the simple sake of it. Hearing his phone again, he looked to see Abel's next message. He laughed softly as the man teased him. "We all have our hobbies. stare " he wrote back. Like Abel, he hardly cared if he wanted to judge him. Last night wasn't the first time he had worn a plug out in public and it wouldn't be the last.

The idea of asking Kieran to come get him was a selfish one. The hour was late and he doubted the man would even want to see him again tonight. Although for the moment they had stopped fighting, that didn't mean he couldn't still be bitter about the whole situation. A few minutes pass before he received his next message from Kieran. Opening it, he read his words and sighed. "Well I wasn't. Even if I was, you still could have said something before leaving gonk crying " he whined. After hitting send, Jakob switched over to his camera app and took a picture of himself looking his most pathetic. He sat in the middle of his bed, legs crossed with a pillow in his lap while he pouted at the camera. Jakob sent the picture off to Kieran. Curious to know what he might think of such an expression.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games