Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Romance RolePlays
The Hunter And The Hunted (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuuki Beowolf

Yuuki, a young werewolf, was in her Wolf form in the snowy mountains, patrolling her territory. Though she was young she was smart, avoiding the humans and other anthros since they would not understand her, or her powers. Yuuki was as mentioned before a werewolf. It was coming up on her nineteenth birthday but all she wanted, was someone to celebrate it with.

User Image

queen strider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:39 pm
User Image

a young male werewolf was strolling down the way when he came upon a very pretty young girl werewolf and replied " Hello there miss , the name is maxwell and its a pleasure to meet someone like you out here in the night air"
He walked cautiously about the ground so as to not scare her and try to get a whiff of her scent . " You really should be careful walking out at night dear" he relied to her trying to not alarm her at all.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuuki Beowolf

Yuuki started to growl as Maxwell approached her and tried to get a whiff of her scent. She was absolutely sure he was after her. "This is my territory. If you're just passing through making it quick. As I do not take well to trespassers." She said as she continued to growl at him. Her fur was amazing, almost like it was glowing in the moonlight. It was a snowy night tonight, freezing cold, but she seemed to not be affected by it at all. She walked passed Maxwell, towards her den, her eyes as cold as the snow itself as she looked at him. It was obvious she'd had little contact with other creatures before. Though whenever she did, it was only because they wanted something from her. Truth be told, all she wanted was a mate. Someone to be warm with on a night like tonight, but every time she came to care about someone, they would leave her. She never knew her family very well since they abandoned her. All she knew was she was a descendant of a mythical wolf. As a child, Yuuki believed in true love. However, years of people abusing her feelings made her cold to those around her.

User Image

queen strider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:42 pm
Tempest The Dusk Lycanroc
User Image
User Image

Yuuki Beowolf

Yuuki started to growl as Maxwell approached her and tried to get a whiff of her scent. She was absolutely sure he was after her. "This is my territory. If you're just passing through making it quick. As I do not take well to trespassers." She said as she continued to growl at him. Her fur was amazing, almost like it was glowing in the moonlight. It was a snowy night tonight, freezing cold, but she seemed to not be affected by it at all. She walked passed Maxwell, towards her den, her eyes as cold as the snow itself as she looked at him. It was obvious she'd had little contact with other creatures before. Though whenever she did, it was only because they wanted something from her. Truth be told, all she wanted was a mate. Someone to be warm with on a night like tonight, but every time she came to care about someone, they would leave her. She never knew her family very well since they abandoned her. All she knew was she was a descendant of a mythical wolf. As a child, Yuuki believed in true love. However, years of people abusing her feelings made her cold to those around her.

User Image

queen strider

" Relax my queen , I come in peace and only want your friendship nothing more" he replied in a calm tone and bowed before her as trying to show respect to her." Your very beautiful in this moonlight and I walk at night to see the lovely moonlight " he replied to her hoping that she would enjoy it with him.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuuki Beowolf

"Like I haven't heard that one before." She said rolling her eyes a bit. Then when he invited her to enjoy the moonlight with him, she gave him a look that said she didn't quite truest him. "Fine, but don't get any funny ideas." She said before she went over to him. She was originally an anthro werewolf, so fur covered her body underneath her clothing which was made mostly of cloth that she managed to get from town in her wolf form. She didn't know how to sew so they were not well made.

User Image

queen strider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuuki Beowolf

"Like I haven't heard that one before." She said rolling her eyes a bit. Then when he invited her to enjoy the moonlight with him, she gave him a look that said she didn't quite truest him. "Fine, but don't get any funny ideas." She said before she went over to him. She was originally an anthro werewolf, so fur covered her body underneath her clothing which was made mostly of cloth that she managed to get from town in her wolf form. She didn't know how to sew so they were not well made.

User Image

queen strider

Maxwell was starting to feel defeated by now and replied " I am sorry if i seemed too eager to get know you but I havent seen you here before and I am not a fighter but a lover " . His tail between his legs, he sat a few feet away from her and talked to her from there so that he woudnt upset her anymore then she already was.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuuki Beowolf

Yuuki huffed at him and said "That's what they all say." Though this time, she wasn't angry but instead she sounded a bit sad as she looked at the moon. "You're lucky you know. You've got people who care about you, and actually want you around.....And me......I've never had that. Sure they say they want me around but it's only because they wanted something from me. Why should you be any different?" She said as she got up thinking it was foolish of her to even try and make a friend.. All anyone ever wanted from her was something she couldn't grant them. She was only an anthro werewolf after all. No one seemed to get that she was alone and wanted someone to love her.

User Image

queen strider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuuki Beowolf

Yuuki huffed at him and said "That's what they all say." Though this time, she wasn't angry but instead she sounded a bit sad as she looked at the moon. "You're lucky you know. You've got people who care about you, and actually want you around.....And me......I've never had that. Sure they say they want me around but it's only because they wanted something from me. Why should you be any different?" She said as she got up thinking it was foolish of her to even try and make a friend.. All anyone ever wanted from her was something she couldn't grant them. She was only an anthro werewolf after all. No one seemed to get that she was alone and wanted someone to love her.

User Image

queen strider

Maxwell was a bit shy and didnt realy know what he could say that would change her mind about him . " I just want to be your friend and maybe get close to you , I am not in it for what I can get out of this Yuuki, I am a simple guy and i know what its like to not be wanted " he replied to her trying to comfort her but felt like it was no use at this point.

He decided to go for a walk and enjoy the moon light by himself and started to howl at the moon trying to enjoy himself as best as he could without a friend to talk to. " Damn it Yuuki ! why cant we get close ? I want you to be my mate !" he yelled from across the way to her trying to be a tough guy at this point.

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuuki Beowolf

Yuuki made it back to her den which was nothing more than an old hollow tree that was big enough for two anthros to live in. She was crying to herself. She was in her anthro form with her poorly made clothing on her. Her knees were against her chest as she cried in a corner, with her ears against her head. It wasn't far from where Maxwell was, but she didn't hear him yelling.

User Image

queen strider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuuki Beowolf

Yuuki made it back to her den which was nothing more than an old hollow tree that was big enough for two anthros to live in. She was crying to herself. She was in her anthro form with her poorly made clothing on her. Her knees were against her chest as she cried in a corner, with her ears against her head. It wasn't far from where Maxwell was, but she didn't hear him yelling.

User Image

queen strider

Maxwell stopped yelling and noticed that she was not in sight anymore , so he started smelling her trail until he found again and relied " Aw come on , Yuuki please dont hate me ? I want to help you find out what love is like ? Would you please come out of there ?" . He was not a mean wolf and never wanted to seem so to others that he met but Yuuki was making it hard for him to show her.

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuuki Beowolf

Yuuki didn't know why but something in Maxwell's voice told her she could trust him. "She came out in her anthro form, rubbing her arm in a sad way after she wiped tears from her eyes. She cried every night until she fell asleep usually. so this was nothing new to her. She then looked down at the ground, hoping that Maxwell would still like her, even after she was so mean to him.

User Image

queen strider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuuki Beowolf

Yuuki didn't know why but something in Maxwell's voice told her she could trust him. "She came out in her anthro form, rubbing her arm in a sad way after she wiped tears from her eyes. She cried every night until she fell asleep usually. so this was nothing new to her. She then looked down at the ground, hoping that Maxwell would still like her, even after she was so mean to him.

User Image

queen strider

Maxwell edged a little closer to her and spoke in a kind voice " aw its alright yuuki , i will protect you from whats out there . Please dont be afraid . I have a strong love for you" . He tried to let her walk up to him and didnt crowd her so that she woud not feel threatened by him at all . Maxwell was born to love her and protect her from danger and would give anything to show her how he felt for her.

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuuki Beowolf

Yuuki then ran into his arms and hugged him burying her face in his chest, crying as she had so much pain in her heart from all the abuse she's suffered over the years from others around her. It was no wonder she'd come up to the mountains to live alone. Her family abandoned her, and she had no one else to live with so she made a home when she was young in the same hollow tree they were in front of. "I'm so sorry I was mean Maxwell......" She said to him with her ears back and her tail wrapped around her leg in fear.

User Image

queen strider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuuki Beowolf

Yuuki then ran into his arms and hugged him burying her face in his chest, crying as she had so much pain in her heart from all the abuse she's suffered over the years from others around her. It was no wonder she'd come up to the mountains to live alone. Her family abandoned her, and she had no one else to live with so she made a home when she was young in the same hollow tree they were in front of. "I'm so sorry I was mean Maxwell......" She said to him with her ears back and her tail wrapped around her leg in fear.

User Image

queen strider

User Image
Maxwell hugged her close and replied " I know your in pain right now but I am not going anywhere Yuuki . I will defend you when you are sick and protect you from whats out there hun . I have been looking for a mate for many years and when i found you my heart melted ." He was ready to drop everything for her and become a man that she would grow to love in time.

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuuki Beowolf

Yuuki nuzzled his chest, saying "You mean it Maxwell?" as she looked up at him with a smile. She was starting to love him too. He was being so sweet to her. She then kissed his cheek as a thank you for helping her, before she snuggled close to him, staying close to him not wanting him to leave her.

User Image

queen strider

Romance RolePlays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas