Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Romance RolePlays
The Hunter And The Hunted (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:47 pm
Tempest The Dusk Lycanroc
User Image
User Image

Yuuki Beowolf

Yuuki nuzzled his chest, saying "You mean it Maxwell?" as she looked up at him with a smile. She was starting to love him too. He was being so sweet to her. She then kissed his cheek as a thank you for helping her, before she snuggled close to him, staying close to him not wanting him to leave her.

User Image

queen strider

Maxwell licked her forehead and then replied " Hey ! Are you hungry ? I know a great place to catch some prey and we can talk a little more too , if you like ?" He was there for good and she meant everything to him . " I love you Yuuki " he softly whispered in her ear playfully and sweetly .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:18 pm
queen strider

Yuuki nodded and smiled at him as he asked if she was hungry. "I love you too Maxwell." She said before she nuzzled her head under his after she transformed into her wolf form before she followed him to the hunting spot. She stayed close to him not wanting to leave his side.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:52 pm
queen strider

Yuuki nodded and smiled at him as he asked if she was hungry. "I love you too Maxwell." She said before she nuzzled her head under his after she transformed into her wolf form before she followed him to the hunting spot. She stayed close to him not wanting to leave his side.

The night air was foggy as he walked into the woods to find prey for them to share together and calmly chat together. " See ! Over there , a nice juicy rabbit is waiting for us to catch it " Maxwell replied as they walked closer to the hunting grounds. He was sure that he could catch it and wanted to make sure that she had enough to eat as well .User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:09 pm
queen strider

Yuuki smiled as she watched the rabbit. She loved that Maxwell was being so nice to her and meant that he loved her. It was a very welcomed change of pace. Once they caught the rabbit and ate their fill, she nuzzled Maxwell and said "Thank you Maxwell. It's been a long time since I've had someone who wanted to hunt with me and wanted to stay with me." She said before she licked his cheek and placed her head under his.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:24 pm
queen strider

Yuuki smiled as she watched the rabbit. She loved that Maxwell was being so nice to her and meant that he loved her. It was a very welcomed change of pace. Once they caught the rabbit and ate their fill, she nuzzled Maxwell and said "Thank you Maxwell. It's been a long time since I've had someone who wanted to hunt with me and wanted to stay with me." She said before she licked his cheek and placed her head under his.

He smiled at her and licked her whiskers gently before repyling " It was my pleasure my queen . You can have anything you like , just ask me , ok ? I am not too proud to get you what you want , ok ?" then he laid on his back to show that he was submissive to her and that she could play with him if she wanted to . Maxwell was feeling playful now and wanted to hod her close while he laid on his back in the midnight air.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:02 pm
queen strider

Yuuki smiled as she nuzzled Maxwell before she lay down on top of him snuggling her head underneath his. "I love you so much Maxwell." She said before she licked his snout in her wolf form.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:07 pm
queen strider

Yuuki smiled as she nuzzled Maxwell before she lay down on top of him snuggling her head underneath his. "I love you so much Maxwell." She said before she licked his snout in her wolf form.

Maxwell felt love for the first time in his life and for him this was a first ever . He was falling for Yuuki and wanted her to stay with him always never to part . " You know what , this is the first time that I have ever felt this way for someone . I hope that we can always stay together through no matter what happens ? I dont want you to feel alone, lost, scared or like you dont matter , 'cause you do to me" he replied as he nuzzled her snoot and licked her ear.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:01 am
catlady strider

Yuuki smiled as he licked her ear. "Thank you Maxwell. You've made me so happy. I don't want this to ever end." She said nuzzling him her fur starting to glow in the moonlight, as it always did when she was happy.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:43 pm
catlady strider

Yuuki smiled as he licked her ear. "Thank you Maxwell. You've made me so happy. I don't want this to ever end." She said nuzzling him her fur starting to glow in the moonlight, as it always did when she was happy.

Maxwell grinned and then rolled back onto his belly and grabbed her close as ne replied " Yuuki , you are my mate and I have no plans of going away . This is forever and we have our whole lives together to figure out what to do next " . His fur was turning black in the moon light and his eyes glowed in the dark as they chatted about their future.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:37 pm
catlady strider

The next morning, Yuuki woke to find herself in her den with Maxwell snuggled in his fur. She had not slept that well in ages. She had her head underneath his, and was quite comfortable. "Good morning, love." She said nuzzling his chest happily.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:51 pm
catlady strider

The next morning, Yuuki woke to find herself in her den with Maxwell snuggled in his fur. She had not slept that well in ages. She had her head underneath his, and was quite comfortable. "Good morning, love." She said nuzzling his chest happily.

Maxwell yawned and licked her whiskers then replied " good morning my love , how did you sleep ? you was asleep for a long time . The sun is out and bright too " . He was laying next to her and that was heaven to him as he could not think of any other place he would rather be right now. " So why dont we go hunt for some breakfast ?" he asked her with a happy tone to his voice as he looked deep into her eyes.He jumped to his feet and licked Yuukis face to wake her up some.

empest The Dusk Lycanroc

Romance RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces