tab What Are My People...| Human
tab Was I Part of a Lineage...| Saiketsu
tab Where Am I From...| Konohagakure
tab How Tall Am I...| 5'10"
tab And How Heavy...| 130 lbs
tab What Frame Am I...| Medium
tab What Was I to My Home...} Kunoichi
tab How Experienced Was I...| E-Rank
tab What Am I Like...: Makara is a fairly to herself creature. She spends most of her days keeping to herself unless another person bothers her. She's more than content just wandering around and spending the rest of her days hunting and exploring. She's a rather passive creature until she's pushed to her limit by hunger or what have you, in which case she turns fierce and hostile. Around companions she's very affectionate when treated properly and tends to usually be around somebody she trusts the most.
tab What Did I Believe In...: "..."
tab What Do I Fear...:
    tab • Frozen Alive
    tab • Being Eaten Alive
    tab • Learning She Was Bad
tab What Are My Strengths...:
    tab • Flexible: Her lean body shape grants Makara a degree of enhanced agility. She can bend her body in more ways than most beasts can.
    tab • Juggernaut: She can take quite the punishment and still continue kicking.
    tab • Fleet-foot: Her feet carry her around with a surprising amount of speed and control. She can run fast normally but once on all fours she is at her fastest.
tab What Are My Weaknesses...:
    tab • Silent: For whatever her reasons Makara is unable to speak much more than more primal noises, such as growling, hissing, or gruffs. It's unknown whether she is able to even have the capability to speak.
    tab • Out of Range: With little options to attack from afar, Makara replies heavily on closing the gap between her and her prey.
    tab • Bestial: Her more primal state of mind makes it quite easy for anybody good with animals or knowing of how to tame one will make it easy to control her.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
tab What Era Am I From...: Era of Regret
tab When Was I Born...| In the Fall
tab What Have I Experienced...: When a mommy and daddy lizard love each other very much
Makara began life as the average shinobi to her village. Doing missions, survive as the world she was born into was rapidly falling. The usual things.She dreamed of finding a way to reverse all of this mess and save everybody. As childish as it was, it helped her get through the days when she needed it most. Eventually she and everybody else were rushed into stasis when things truly looked grim. Her parents and teacher bid her farewell and promised to be there when she woke up. And so, the young Kunoichi closed her eyes and let the dreams take her.

The being woke up in a strange environment. She pushed off of the ground, her body weak and sore. A puddle of what was hopefully water nearby showed her new reflection. While it wasn't anything like a beast it certainly was not human by any means. A quick run through her head showed no real memories or anything to go off of. There was nothing but a name: Makara. She felt her massive tail shift below her as her stomach would growl. Scents of small creatures were nearby somewhere as her mouth water. There was prey nearby...

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab Ҫ ɐ ϸ ɐ ϐ ζ έ tab Ѻ Ӻ...]
tab How Do I Experience Life...|
    tab • {First Class}
    tab • {Second Class}
    tab • {Third Class // First Prestige}
    tab • {Third Class // Second Prestige}

tab How Do I View It...|
    tab • {List Disciplines Here}
    tab
    tab

tab What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
    tab • Prehensile Tail: Attached behind Makara is an elongated tail which she can control. The tail accounts for most of the weight on her, and is filled with enough muscle for it to not only support her but cause enough damage on its own.
    tab • Cold-Blooded: Makara's internal body temperatures adjust depending on her environment. If the environment is warm, techniques used are (1) rank higher in speed if in a warm environment, but in exchange the damage is (1) rank less as she moves too fast to control impact rightly. If the environment is cold then the opposite occurs.
    tab • Camoflague: If Makara remains stationary for three posts, her body will begin to blend in with the environment around her, causing those without keen eyesight to see her unless she moves or is hit.
tab What Are My Limitations...|
    tab Chakra Pool → 100
      tab Chakra Color ► Blue
      tab Chakra Materialization ►
        tab • Water
        tab • Thunder
    tab Stamina Pool → 115
    tab Archetype → Fighter
    tab Statistics
      tab Power| ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)
      tab Agility| ☆☆☆☆ (4)
      tab Intelligence| ☆☆ (2)