User Image

_________________||Tell Me Some Basics…||
tab Who Are You?| It's Isao Araki! Don't you forget it.
tab How Old Are You?| Fifteen. I'm sure of it!
tab What Sex Are You?| Female! People often think I'm a dude cause of my name though. It's very manly.
tab What Do You Look Like| Well, I get my black hair and eyes from my parents and their parents before them. I keep my hair long hair in a ponytail to look like my idol, Tsuyoi On'na, the strongest woman I know! I'm usually wearing my training clothes as you can see.
tab Who Are Your People?| I'm as Japanese as it gets!
tab Do You Have a Lineage?| No. But who needs clans when you have fists?
Low tier: 2 Skill Points
+10 Chakra/Stamina
2 Stage of learning/5 Slots
30 Starting Ryo

tab Where Are You From?| Kumogakure
tab How Tall Are You?| Hmmm. I'd say 5'5"? So, pretty average! Wish I was taller, though.
tab How Much Do You Weight?| I weigh 125lbs. That's a fact!
tab What Best Describes Your Frame?| I'd say around medium...?
tab What Were You?| I'm sure of it. Deep down in my bones I was a apprentice training under someone spectacular!
tab How Experienced Were You At It?| B-Rank! I wish I was that now, honestly. I'm now just an E-Rank.

_________________||Now, Some Details…||
tab What Are You Like?| I know I give the parents heart attacks all of the time. I'm pretty reckless, if i'm honest, and I'm always just running into danger. But things won't get solved if you have to sit around and just wait, you know? But I can appreciate a well thought out plan. I love train and work hard. It's my passion and what we do in my family. I prefer taijutsu over most other ninja arts but that's because it's a nice way to release all my energy and show off my strength. I don't like people who slack off and give up easily so you can bet I'm the encouraging type. Passionate speeches and all! I'm easily flustered since I guess we're being honest and all here. But don't go telling other people that, okay? Anyways, I consider myself to be kind and dependable. And I can keep a secret, as well. I know the importance of them. Though, uh, some people consider me bossy? But I don't see it. I'm just...really loud, okay?
tab What Do You Believe In?| "Courageousness does not equal recklessness."
tab What Do You Fear?|
      • Old Ancestors
      • Large bodies of water
      • Disappointing my parents
tab What Strengths Define You?|
      • Taijutsu
      • Leadership skills
      • Large amounts of stamina!
tab What Weaknesses Define You?|
      • Long ranged combat
      • Quicker enemies
      • Flirtation
tab What Era(s) Are You From?| The...Era of Madness...
tab What Have You Experienced?| My name was Isao Araki and I was the apprentice to one of the most fierce warriors in the world, Tsuyoi Onna! She taught me the ways of transforming the soul into the fighting style of Taijutsu. She was everything to me and everything I wanted to be. She was not only my mentor but also like a mother to me as well. Despite my young age and inexperience under her, we were like one person when we fought and were quite a well known duo. When the quest to take out the Snow Village was over, I wanted to complete my training under her and open my own school of Taijutsu. Though, I guess it was silly of me to have such a dream. It was during the battle where Tsuyoi-sama was backed against the wall and I had to do something. I decided to serve as a distraction for her to get away. I ran and ran, leading the enemies away, before I came to an edge and I had to make a choice. Either die by the enemies hand or jump. And so, I made my choice, and plunged into the raging icy waters below and unable to escape them...

Well, that's what I dream about anyways. I think it comes from just how much I read about Tsuyoi Onna and her adventures! My own personal history isn't so interesting, I suppose, since there's not much history to me yet. But I promise you I'll be making waves in the future so you better watch out! I was born to the most amazing parents in the world. As a kid, well, younger kid...I always seemed to space out and remember things that certainly never happened. I still do it to this very day, actually! My mom often joked saying that maybe I was seeing into the future unbeknownst to myself and it is still on running to this very day. Us Arakis love our strength and hand-to-hand fighting and my father himself is a taijutsu master and my mother was the one medical nin always taking care of him when he was hurting himself. At the age of five, I began my own training at taijutsu. Even as young one I was always ready to prove myself! I was always trying to learn the advanced techniques when I didn't even know the basics. Though, nowadays, I only recently graduated to Greenhorn Intermediate which is pretty good on the Araki Teaching Scale! And I only wish to improve more.

_________________||What Can You Do…||
tab How Do You Experience Life?|
      Taijutsu
      • {Second Class}
      • {Third Class // First Prestige Class}
      • {Third Class // Second Prestige Class}
tab How Do You View It?|
      Brawler

tab What Makes You Unique? |
      • Araki Determination: Stamina increased by +20
      • Early Training: +2 Proficiency Point.
      • Recklessness or Courage: +1 Stat Point
tab What Are Your Limitations?|
      Chakra Pool → 100
      tab Chakra Color → Crimson Red
      tab Chakra Materialization → It appears like cherry blossoms, constantly swirling around her.
      tab Chakra Elements:
          tab • Doton
          tab
      Stamina Pool → 120
      Archetype → Athlete
      Statistics:
        Power| ☆☆☆☆
        Agility| ☆☆☆☆☆
        Intelligence| ☆☆☆
        Chakra| ☆☆

tab What Skills Do You Posses?|
      • Foraging ► 6
      • Field Triage ► 6
tab What Are You Proficient With?|
      • Unarmed Combat ► 1
      • Offensive ► 1
tab What Are Your Limitations?|
      Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
      Genjutsu → 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 06
      Skill Points → 12 // 12
      Proficiency Points → 02 // 04
_________________||What Do you Possess…||
tab How Much Experience Do I Possess?| 0
tab How Much Ryo Do I Own?| 0
tab What Do I Carry?|
      • Large Sack ► 2 Ryo
      • Satchel, Medium ► 2 Ryo
      • Light Polearm [Durability 30] ► 20 Ryo
      • Normal Clothing ► 25 Ryo
      • Two Person Tent ► 30 Ryo
      • Bedroll ► 6 Ryo
      • Blanket ► 2 Ryo
      • Mess Kit ►10 Ryo
      • Soap ► 1 Ryo
      • Journal // Sketchbook ► 5 Ryo
      • Flint and Steel ► .5 Ryo
      • Pen // Pencil ► .5 Ryo
      • Spyglass ► 50 Ryo
      • Satchel, Medium ► 2 Ryo
      • Twine, 50 Meters ► 6 Ryo
      • Pot, Cooking ► 10 Ryo
      • Camp Hammer ► 6 Ryo
      • Scissors ► 2 Ryo
tab What Techniques Do You Possess?|
      [Taijutsu]
        • Dainamikku-Akushon [Dynamic Action]
        Description: The user will launch him/herself at the opponent and then use a barrage of strikes and kicks to confuse and damage the opponent. Allows the use of two unnamed, unarmed attacks at or below this technique’s rank without consuming an extra activation.

[{Second Jutsu Type}]

tab What Secrets Have You Discovered?|

tab What Secrets Have You Laid Claim To?|