Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:46 pm
Hi yes hello I'm Glitch, I have a lot of kids from my OTP and I want to pair them off, make some babies, that kinda fun stuff
So this thread is for that!

Okay so what's up with this family, first and foremost: Wellll it starts with my OTP between Mar and Celeste T. L. Requiem. Celeste is a small wind Soq who hangs around the eastern lake (specifically e-qua u-na-de-li-i) with her lifemate, Mar. Mar is a huge, pureblooded Kelpi. He's also a big, awkward softie! He does not hold any prejudice against any breed his kids get with (though he does side-eye a little at kalona and other pure kelpis but your actions > breed), but he is naturally intimidating anyway based on his own size and visage. And, in the end, he does understand being judged by your looks over your personality. So despite internalized stuff, he's cool. He cares about all his kids equally and wants them to be happy!

Celeste is small, feisty, and awkward in her own ways. She's also afraid of heights, and not knowing how to fly has caused friction in the family before. She loves her kids, hates it when they leave, but is content with visits at least.

Who knows how they'd deal with grandbabies, so, obviously, they need as many as possible in the name of science.

(Also I have a good few kids raised by this pair who I want to find love for at the same time)

So, with the backstory of "Generally good family with only slight drama" how is this going to operate?

Well, I need to outline this immediately: I'm a flake. I'm busy and forgetful, and fall out of Soq a lot. I'm very much the sort who needs to be approached with offers, then later poked to post for breedings and the like. I also don't have a whole lot of time to RP these days, so I do best plotting over discord.
Please, god, do not PM me. My inbox is always 98-99% full and I need the 1-2% I have open. Post here + quote me, or DM me over discord (Glitchy D#3958 ) if you have any offers, and further plots can be done over discord
I know it's a lot of heavty lifting on your part and I apologize! If you're not into it, probs should look for plots elsewhere :')

But hey if you're cool with it, check out the ponies below, and let me know if you have any interest!

(A quick note: I don't really do horse/familiar romances, that's my primary hard no here
I also care a tiny bit about looks in so far color aesthetics in pairs; not so much about Pure Edit matches though)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dire Requiem: Second adopted child of the Requiem family. Dire is the first to not have either wind or kelpi traits, instead being a confusing mix of kirin and kalona! He takes it in stride, though. Dire thinks himself a heartthrob; he likes to tease, flirt, and also prank a little bit. He likes to be disarming, because deep down he doesn't know how to deal with others not liking him, and he's secretly worried about it. When you're part kalona, with black sclerae to boot, others can be pretty hostile. He knows that kalona-kirin mixes are expected to lose their minds, so he worries that he's a ticking time bomb*. As far as he knows, the only thing delaying it is having regular blood to mute the inevitability.

*He's not, since I don't really go for the whole "craaaazy" thing and am not super into it myself. Can't avoid stereotypes, though. Dire will never "go crazy" or go corrupt or whatever. He's still a little bit of an a**, but it won't ever go beyond that.

What Dire likely needs is someone who not only accepts how he is on all levels, but can reinforce that he doesn't have to play up a persona to be liked. It's not important if the love interest is also impish or not; he can likely gel with someone who is also a prankster, absolutely is not and hates it, or is somewhere in the middle.

Dire has no breed, gender, or size restrictions! I will say that I'm personally leaning more towards mlm romance, and it would be cool if it was with another kalona/part-kalona who Gets It. However this super isn't set in stone!
When it comes to aquatics, that could be a little rough since Dire prefers to walk on water v swim in it. Not a hard no, however.  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Perish Requiem: Another adopted child, who showed up with his brother, Oze. They were the most challenging foals by far. Perish likes to speak in riddles and backhanded compliments. Where Dire is a little rude, Perish is outright mean. There are some exceptions, but only within the family. Perish is unusually kind to his older adopted sister Sonata, as they both know what it's like to be unable to fly despite wings. As such, Perish does not lack sympathy or empathy; he just often doesn't bother with it.

He's also an envious sort, mainly of those who can fly, and especially 'sutis. Perish is very, very slightly 'suti himself, but has no element to speak of. He wants to know more about them, but at the same time is very jealous of those with 'suti powers. He's not very vocal about it, though; he primarily shows off pride in being kelpi-wind much like his own parents.

Perish has no limits on the breed, size, or gender of a mate. The most important thing is that they can deal with his attitude. He thinks a perfect match would be someone he can banter with; someone who can take it and toss their own quips back at him. But, he could be wrong! Who knows (I'm personally open to foils as a potential option)
Obviously, pairing with a 'suti or 'suti crossbreed could be a bit difficult based on his feelings. However, it could also be educational and a way for him to get through his s**t...if the other Soq also could navigate how to deal with his attitude. There's potential there! But also probably some level of drama.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Encore Requiem: The most recent adopted child. Despite coming in on the heels of Perish and Oze, he is completely different from the pair. Encore is an alicorn, knows it, and is a pretty righteous sort. He wants to heal, he wants to lead, he wants to make a difference. The only problem is that he doesn't know what that difference is, exactly. But he sure wants to do it! Above all else, he is very much into the idea of performing, whatever will make him look good and be the "right" thing to do. He can be a little full of himself, and a little quick to play hero, but he has a good heart.

Encore has no limits on the breed, size, or gender of a mate, but does somewhat prefer others with forehead horns. This is not a hard rule, however. Encore would do best either with an enabler who 100% supports him or at least plays along, or someone who tries to bring him back to earth some. No matter what, this is someone he will want to protect. It is probably best for him if they prove that they don't need protecting, and possibly could even protect him instead.  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200