Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If one would ask how Awitsi's life had been since she joined the pride, she would have to say that it was a little rocky. Having succeeded in finally having a family of her own was incredible - as was watching all her adult children find themselves in the pride.

It was a little awkward, though, knowing that one of Vestip's previous mates was in the pride with her. She had no qualms with the other lioness - heaven knows she seemed to have lovely children also, if Radhia was a good example of the rest of them, but she didn't want any bad blood between previous children, and her own. Yes, there was a likely chance that would happen, but it still nagged her in the back of the head a little.

Didn't help that Vestip had started to stray again - even if he thought she didn't notice, she had.

Stuck within her thoughts, Awitsi was wandering through the pride, taking the sights, maybe hoping to catch hide or hair of her other half.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Life was strange was the thought that floated through Kupa's mind as the massive bright male sprawled on a rock keeping a lazy eye on everyone around him. From a beloved son, to a demon's play thing, and now once more among family that loved him....even if [i[HE was there.

Grumbled faintly, the male pushed himself to his feet, hopping down from his rock nearly landing on a dark lioness passing by. Cringing, the huge male ducked down trying to make his frame smaller "Forgive me ma'am I didn't look where I was going!"

He kept his eyes firmly on her paws, not risking meeting her eyes. It was something Sa..something the demon had never been able to beat out of him, the submissive nature towards females. It was too deeply ingrained from his birth and cubhood.

Keantha

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:04 pm
It would be wrong to say that it didn't scare her, because from the little hop that the lioness made upon his landing was at least a paw's height from the ground, and her eyes widened like saucers, before she turned to him.

"Oh!" she came out with after a moment, relaxing at the sight. "You're one of Vestip's children, aren't you? You look like him, and Radhia." She chirped, smiling up at the much larger lion as she took a few steps closer to him, trying to lean her head in and see his hidden face. What a sad young one - he looked like he was being submissive and a little scared of her! How silly and profound, she thought.

"You have no reason to hide your eyes, at least around me. Would you mind keeping me company a bit? I could use that," She started, before looking around again, giving a grump at the lack of his father, before turning back. "What's your name? I'm sure you know mine, but I'm Awitsi."

Keantha

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff